Master PC - Heritage

Story Info
My try at the Master PC franchise.
6.7k words
4.63
28.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master PC - Heritage

Characters:

Mc = Adam

Adam's mom = Eve

Sister = Lilith

Younger brother = Max

Friend = Sasha

XXX

Every character is 18 or older.

XXX

Chapter 1, an old PC in the school trash

XXX

Hey! My name is Mark, I'm your average nerdy teenager, acne filled face, messy hair, lanky and short. I'm the middle child in my family, and yet so average it hurts. I'm 5'6, green eyes, brown hair, and my tummy is a little overdeveloped.

Irrelevant is a more appropriate term to define me, up until I discovered the Master PC program.

Let me tell you how it happened...

I was in my senior year in highschool when it all began, a loser with only one friend. Sasha was just like me, if only shorter at 5'4. He was born in Russia but lived his whole life in the US. We bonded out of a need for survival as we were both loners and kinda nerdy in a school full of fake people and bullies.

He was older than me by just three days, so we had our birthday party together, that fateful Wednesday when it happened.

XXX

We stayed after class on my 19th birthday talking and deciding what to do. If we were staying in one of our homes to play some game or we would go somewhere to do something. Since we didn't know where to go or what to do if we went out, we decided it would be good to go to my place, eat whatever my mom was cooking and play some games.

As we reached a conclusion, the janitor passed by us in the empty hallway carrying a cart full of old PCs and monitors.

"What are you carrying there, Mr Morgan?" I asked out of curiosity, since I was always polite, and sometimes had conversations with the janitor, I built a certain relationship with him that granted me the knowledge of all the hiding places in the school when the bullies were after me and Sasha.

The janitor looked back and after a brief greeting, he explained it was the old computer lab equipment that was hidden away from when the computers got replaced. The problem there is that the computer lab at our school got renewed pretty often and these PCs looked like they were from the 90's.

"Looks like these were hidden away back in the day, and people forgot they existed... They were in storage gathering dust and when the faculty found them, they told me to get rid of them "ecologically"." He said, making air quotes with his fingers. I laughed, "that just means you are throwing them out after school hours, so no one pesters you about them!"

My comment made both Mr Morgan and Sasha laugh. After a moment Morgan turned to me and said.

"Hey, I know you kids are into this technological shit, so if you want one, just take it. No one's gonna notice." He finished with a thumbs up.

Sasha and I looked back at each other.

That's how we ended up carrying one computer and one monitor back to my place. I didn't have any monitors that could connect to the socket required for this PC, and I thought... Well, I don't know what I thought at the time. It was a weird compulsion mixed with that feeling of wanting something that's free, you know what I mean?

Anyways, Sasha helped me carry the PC and the monitor and when we reached home we left them in a corner of my room before we got distracted with a round of CoD and my mom calling us for dinner.

My mother is a beautiful woman, brown luscious hair, green eyes like me, and a lovely person.

After dad died, she took over raising me and my siblings. She worked as an accountant for a firm downtown, but always made time for us.

My sister Lilith was away for college studying modern arts and mom supported her. On the other hand, my brother Max turned 18 some time ago but expressed no intention of leaving the home. Me? I wanted to study programming, but I didn't need college for that. I was already in many courses, learning different programming languages and Sasha wanted the same, so we always compared notes and tried to do the same courses together.

That day, as I turned 19 and felt the end of highschool approaching, I was truly happy sharing the moment with my family. Or so I thought at the time.

You see, when you don't know how life could be better and you understand reality as unavoidable, you tend to settle, but when you suddenly find power... real power, you change.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, or so the saying goes.

XXX

It wasn't until Friday that I found enough time to sit down and fiddle with the old computer from the school. It's dust covered beige color reminded me of a time I never experienced but echoed in the culture constantly, the big chunky monitor had a tainted glass attached to it that dimmed it's shining light, like an analog dark mode for any poor soul that had to sit down in front of the pixelated subpar image quality, even for those days. I realized far too late that I didn't have any compatible keyboard or mouse, so I turned it on just to try it and was pleasantly surprised when it booted up and showed that old windows 98' logo.

'Wow! This shit is old!' I thought as I waited for the computer to finish the startup process.

After a couple of minutes, the monitor showed a username and password window and I chuckled.

I went to the garage and found my dad's stuff mom never got around to throwing away or giving to charity. One of those things was a huge box full of cables and peripherals for old PCs, and I fished for a keyboard and a mouse that was stuck to an old and sticky mouse pad.

I placed them under my arm and bolted back upstairs.

I connected the peripheral hardware and tried it. The keyboard worked but the mouse didn't, I flipped it and found that the ball was not rolling properly. Since I had never used one of these before I decided to work with the keyboard and forget the mouse for now.

"Now what?..."

I knew how to hack into modern software, too bad I never studied backwards compatibility. Safe by obsolescence, or so the saying went.

Luckily for me, Google showed me a way to access without needing a username or password, and then showed me how to find the aforementioned in order to change them.

I chuckled as it read that the username was user1, and the password was... password.

After changing them for my standard aliases, I started investigating the desktop where only two icons could be seen.

A "read_me.txt" file, and a weird lamp icon subtitled "Master_PC.exe"

"Well, if pirating has taught me anything, that is read the readme file."

He pressed tabulation until the icon was highlighted and pressed enter...

The file showed a few lines of text, clearly written to explain what the.exe file was, and so it read:

"If you found this computer, that means you found the Master PC program. With it you can alter reality as you see fit. I hid the last remaining copy of it from the government as best I could. Do not let them get it. Before the file would auto delete when an agent took hold of it, but something happened.

We, the last users, began to be haunted by them. Joining forces, we destroyed their copies of the software and all others, except for this one.

If you open the.exe file be careful.

The user and password are..."

The letter was signed by Thomas Elliot, and a quick Google search found a man that supposedly committed suicide in the year 2001, but the journalist included a line at the end of the article that read that the body was never found, only the car he drove into the river in some town of Kentucky.

"What the actual fuck!"

I was surprised, but I didn't really believe what the.txt file read. Guessing I would format the computer and try to disassemble it for parts, I gave the Master_PC.exe file a go, tab and enter and the monitor turned black.

After a few seconds, a new window appeared, requesting the username and password. I entered the ones from the.txt file and waited for the software to boot.

After a minute or so, (god! Old tech was so bad! How did people even use this?) and a new window popped up, a lamp released a line of pixelated smoke that formed the letter for Master PC, and a pixelated female genie appeared on the side holding her hand up as if presenting the title card.

"Is this some kind of game?"

I pressed tab twice until I was over the Start button and pressed enter again, the smoke enveloped the window and a few lines started scrolling on the screen:

Welcome to the Master PC program! With it you can change reality in any way you want, you are the master.

Enter a name, and change the avatar how you want, reality is your plaything.

The effective radius is 900 miles from the user interface. If moved the changes made prior will remain.

Enjoy!

I chuckled at the text until it finished scrolling and then pressed the spacebar, a single text field requested I enter my name, I did and the window shifted to an avatar of me on the screen. It was me, although somewhat pixelated, the clothes, the hair, the eyes, the height, the lankyness, everything was the same!

The option to toggle the clothes popped up and as I clicked it, it showed the same body, birthmarks, and general appearance, but there was only one way to find out if it was me, and I looked at the genitals... same size...

"How?" I exclaimed.

The PC was not connected to the internet and I was not wearing the same clothes I wore the day I picked up the PC at school, so this could not be a prank.

"Is this real?"

The avatar stood in a T pose on the screen and to each side there were two columns, the one on the right was titled Mind, and the other Body.

I could see there were a lot of options and it felt overwhelming, so I chose one of the first that appeared on the Body side, Skin.

It showed several options and at the end a text field for a custom choice. "Could it be?"

I pressed on the healthy option for the skin and I felt a prickling tickle on my cheeks. I jumped and ran to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror and my skin was flawless, no more acne in sight, I lost a mole on the side of my forehead, and it felt supple and tight compared to before.

"It is real! I am the Master of Reality!" I yelled in joy, my brother told me to shut up from his room and I quickly slithered back to my room.

After some time of checking the options I realized it was far easier and faster to simply scroll down.

I went downstairs looking for mom and found her in the kitchen, asking her about the mouse prompted laughter out of her in her singsong voice. She explained how to open and clean the ball with soap and a Qtip, and I was back in the room.

With the mouse working properly, it was far easier to manage the app and I started changing the avatar.

I chose to listen to the advice from the readme file, something about that Thomas Elliot guy scared me, so I kept all changes very subtle, until I reached the option for the genitals...

"Well, it's not a very showy change, and I always keep my pants on, so... how could it hurt?"

After almost three hours of scrolling through options I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt like a different person.

The changes were:

- Three inches taller

- Clear, flawless skin

- Added body mass, I had muscle now (not much, just enough to look good)

- Added strength, speed, and stamina

- Healthier, fuller, and manageable hair

Now, these changes could be passed off as simple and overlookable, but when I reached the options for under the belt, I went wild. Whereas before I had a four inch dick, now...

- 10 inches long cock and 7 inches around

- Egg sized testicles

- Super production of sperm

- Above average stamina

- Short refractory effect.

I felt all these changes were great, and I was pretty comfortable with them, and although I could alter myself, I didn't feel that that granted the title of owning reality, so I shuffled around to the mind column.

The options were massive and they gave me vertigo, the fear of changing something that would make me a different person. Maybe that's why the first few options were courage/cowardice, and ethical boundaries.

It caught my attention because instead of offering options to click on, it showed a side scroller, but only on these two, the rest had a few options but the custom text field was more prominent. Of the first option, the left side read fearful, the right side read valiant. Being the victim of bullying that I was, I always wanted to be more brave, so I simply clicked on the cursor to slide the bar fully to the valiant side.

Immediately I felt the change, the shadowy corners in my room looked brighter, my body felt warm and ready to go at any moment, my memories of all the times I was attacked by the bullies, I immediately reinterpreted to see all the mistakes they made and possible openings for me to counterattack. Furthermore, I saw my closet and made a mental note to go and get new clothes, those I was never brave enough to get before.

Looking back at the screen, I saw the ethical boundaries and I didn't even flinch to slide the scroll bar to the other side, yet I stopped myself halfway there. Brave doesn't mean stupid, and I was preety sure I didn't want to be a psychopath.

Suddenly, the idea of trying and investigating the other options on the mind column didn't seem as insurmountable as before.

I scrolled and shuffled back and forth to see how the changes affected me, deciding on risking to try the Control+Z command when the changes didn't suit me. I sighed in relief when it only changed the last alteration and not all the changes I made. So I kept at it for a while longer.

It was night out when I was finally done, a quick glance at the watch told me it was four in the morning.

The mind changes I felt comfortable with ended up being:

- Valiant

- Loose ethical boundaries

- Somewhat charismatic

- Barely above average charm

- High libido

- Above average comedic skill

- Socially adept

- Manly

- Sexually available

I didn't want to change myself until I was a totally different person, so I kept the changes to what I considered superficial, yet good enough that improved my life.

When I was done, I looked around the window and noted for the first time a task bar up top, with four options. Save Changes, New Avatar, Saved Avatars, and Set User.

The Set User option allowed me to change the main user, it read the last one was Thomas Elliot. I quickly changed him for me and changed the user and password. The second option, Saved Avatars, showed a long list of names from people, one of them was Thomas, that made me think he used the software on himself much like myself. Many names on the list were greyed out with a little Desecessed legend underneath in italic font, including Thomas.

"Well, that's worrying." I thought, but it did not scare me as before, it only made me think more clearly of the dangers of making drastic, very noticeable changes in the world.

I clicked on Save Changes, and a window asked me if I was sure, clicking YES I then proceeded to the last option.

The New Avatar option just opened a small text field that asked me to write a name, much like the one I wrote my name in before. I thought about it for a moment and decided to go for my mom's, after a few seconds and a small loading screen her avatar became available in a T pose.

Underneath the New Avatar option, another option showed up that read Save New Avatar, I clicked it and my mom's file appeared at the top of the Saved Avatars list.

"That is handy, I should probably save my whole family's files as well..."

Shortly after I had added everyone, including Sasha and then went to the list to check mom's profile once again.

That's when I decided the best course of action from now on was to alter people close to me that I could keep an eye on, and that I should probably begin with the Mind column before I altered their bodies, if I made any drastic changes they would freak out.

I scrolled through the column finding many of the same options as I had before, I recognized that I could use the mouse to turn the T posing figure on screen, and as I did that the two columns would retract and the avatar's stats would show.

Her height at 5'5, bust size, hips and waist, hair, eye color, and many more on the Body side, while on the other it read the Mind stats.

Personality: Open, Friendly, Caring, Lonely

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Aflictions: Sexually frustrated, Nicotine Addiction

Relationships: Mother, Friend

Preferences: Caring for her Children, Manly Men, Provider

Fetishes: Size Queen, Femsub, Breeding Mare

Circumstance: Single Mother, Looking for Love, Worried about her Children.

"Wow, what is this!?" I yelled out, my brother screamed back at me to shut up, and I ignored him, just kept working.

This was beyond interesting, my mom was kinky! I realized that I was not disgusted about her as I would have been before, in the back of my mind there was a voice questioning my nonchalant attitude about this, yet I easily ignored it. Reading her stats, I realized she was a woman, a woman I loved. Certainly, before this moment I saw her only as my mother, but since I had loose ethical boundaries now, I was more inclined to see her as a woman, a woman that happened to be my mom.

In the spur of the moment, I clicked on one of her stats and the text field activated, I could change them as I wanted. I smirked and chuckled as I wrote some changes in her Mind stats.

The nicotine addiction worried me, I didn't know she smoked, I know she used to but not anymore... Maybe these things tend to last a lifetime, maybe she battled everyday against the impulse, without hesitation I erased it and after changing that, I got a sudden epiphany. I could change everything...

If she was looking for love, and someone that cared about her children, who else would be a better match than me. I had changed my stats as well, I was manly, I had a large cock, I was virile, I checked all the boxes, but above all, I was courageous and willing enough to do it.

So I did.

Personality: Open, Friendly, Caring, Lonely

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Aflictions: Sexually frustrated

Relationships: Mother, Friend

Preferences: Caring for her Children, Manly Men, Provider, User

Fetishes: Size Queen, Femsub, Breeding Mare, Incest

Circumstance: Single Mother, Looking for Love, Worried about her Children, Attracted to User.

I tried to write my name but the software changed it to User automatically, meaning that I had to use coding terms, not simply names. Another thing I found funny is that new changes appeared in bold letters, 'that can come in handy,' I thought to myself.

As I altered my mom's Mind stats, I rationalized that if I was doing this for her, I should probably get something out of it as well. The thought drove me to the Body section where I appraised her body with a critical eye. First I got rid of her cellulite, then her body hair, and when I was about to change her more, I got worried about her realizing her changes and getting worried, so I decided that from now on I would do this in increments.

So I got a pen and a notebook and wrote down how I wanted her to look, then broke those changes down to days. Today, I would make her lose some weight, and give her slightly wider hips and barely bigger breasts, healthier skin, get rid of her cellulite, and reduce the hair growing on her body, while I made the hair on her head healthier, more luscious, and gave it faster growth.

12