Master PC - Heritage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped and saved the changes, then I looked back at her avatar and the Breeding Mare fetish called my attention, indeed on her body stats it read that her fertility was in decline. Not really caring about that change, I brought it to the max. She would be as fertile as ever.

At the time, I didn't understand how this would change my mom so much. How much it would affect her that at 40, that her body was ready for more children. I guess I should've looked to increase my intelligence as well, but at the time I was enveloped in the high from my newfound bravery.

XXX

Chapter 2, What are mothers for?

XXX

After another tweak to her waistline, I saved her changes and looked at the time. It was past eight, meaning that mom was probably up and drinking her coffee on this very nice Saturday morning.

I first took a shower and spent nearly 40 minutes looking at myself in the mirror, admiring how I now looked. This was probably the first time in my 19 years of life that I looked this good.

My brother opened the door with an angry scowl, cursing at me for hogging the bathroom, but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me naked in front of the mirror.

"Dude! When did you grow that snake!?" He said, pointing at my cock with a shaking finger. I chuckled and turned to face him, my cock dangling in front of me, "I had a growth spurt the past couple of months, I guess I'm happy with it." I lied.

He lifted his eyes and in the process checked my body out, he asked about it and I told him I've been working out for months.

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed..." I said, feigning sadness. He stuttered some and stormed out of the bathroom, yelling "whatever, Dork!"

Max had always looked down on me, he was always the favorite as the younger child, and it showed in his ego, he was still shorter than me, and even skinnier. Still, he has his group of friends, a nice quartet of 18 year old teenagers that are as rude as him, in their junior year.

I laughed some before I got to my room to get dressed. I chose, without hesitation, to go shirtless and commando with only my shorts.

I stepped downstairs and into the kitchen, as my mom sat on the counter holding her cup of coffee with both hands in front of her.

"Wow, mom! You look good!" I told her the moment I saw her. She was wearing her sports bra and yoga pants, with a pair of pink sneakers. Her eyes opened like saucers as she laid eyes on me.

"I look good? Look at you, honey! What happened to you?"

I laughed and told her the same I told Max, feigning sadness as well. She came up to me and hugged me, "I'm sorry, honey! I didn't know you were training so hard, I would've said something!"

"It's fine, mom. What's for breakfast?"

She mentioned she wasn't expecting to prepare breakfast for me and my brother, but in all this interaction, she never let go of me. Her arms hugged my neck as she stood on her tiptoes to hold the hug, our noses one inch away from each other.

"Did you also get a growth spurt?" She asked, placing her cheek on my chest. I laughed inwardly, 'if only you knew...'

"I don't think so... maybe?"

She placed her hand gently on my chest now, "well, whatever it is, you look great!"

A slight blush painted her cheeks then, since I became brave enough to look her in the eye, and not avert my gaze, I could see her face and pick up all the little changes, even when she smiled and bit her lower lip seductively at me.

She suddenly opened her eyes in realization. It may have scared her that she was seducing her son. Mom turned and walked to the kitchen with her back tensed straight.

After a moment I walked behind her and massaged her shoulders, "why so tense, Eve?"

She moaned and relaxed her neck, moaning at my ministrations. She rested her body against mine for a moment before she remembered I was her son again and turned to push me away.

"Adam, I... I-" she stammered. I chuckled and asked what was wrong, as I reached forward and placed a hand on her cheek, and the other on her hip.

She pushed her head against my hand, almost purring, she whispered that something felt wrong, I told her that I would be there for her if anything happens, to which she kissed my palm and thanked me.

Max came down the stairs and found us like this, he told us he found it disgusting and that we were freaks. Mom turned around immediately with her head down and I felt a rush of anger. My newfound manliness, mixed with the valiant trait made me unable to hold my tongue, or my body as I leaped to my brother.

I snatched him by the back of his neck and pushed him over the table, where I spanked him three times.

"Treat! Your Mother! With Respect!" I yelled, punctuating each word with a spank. Max was so lost he didn't know what to do, and he barked in pain after each slap to his bony behind.

"Tell her you are sorry!" I barked at him, still holding the back of his neck and he sobbed as he asked mom for forgiveness. After that, I lifted him and hugged him tight. Speaking loud enough for mom to hear I told him that I loved him dearly, and that the basis of love is respect.

"I'm not sorry for spanking you, if there is no respect, there is no love." I looked him dead in the eye and my expression turned as serious as can be and continued, "now go to your room, and think about how you gonna treat us with respect."

Max's face turned weird for a moment, trying to figure out if he should listen to me (his brother) or not, his eyes turned to mom, but I used two fingers to turn his head back to me. He nodded and left.

"Wow, way to handle that, Adam!" Mom exclaimed from the kitchen island. I chuckled and explained that I was sick and tired of his behavior, and that he should treat you properly. She sobbed a little, explaining I reminded her of dad. He passed away long ago, I guess a part of mom still misses him to this day.

I hugged her and told her I was here for her, that I loved her, that she should rely on me. She hugged me back, made a comment about the garden needing attention and stretched her neck to place her lips on mine.

Just as she did that, she recoiled and ran away to her room, slamming the door behind her. I laughed out loud at that and gotyself a cup of coffee, walking to the garden shed to give the garden the attention mom asked for.

I spent the first half of the morning working, mowing the lawn, cutting branches, and cleaning orchards. I caught mom looking at me from her bedroom window, hiding behind her curtains. When I was done, I went to the pool. Summer had begun and I wanted the pool ready for it.

When I finished cleaning it, I looked up as I rubbed some sweat from my brow and feigned being surprised that mom was looking at me. I waved at her to come down, and after insisting some, she nodded.

I went to the kitchen and got a pitcher with lemonade ready on the garden table before mom came down. She chose a red bikini that was clearly one size too small. I tried to figure out if it was small because of the changes I did or some other reason before she stepped up to me.

"Wanna go in now? The water is great." I told her, she replied she hadn't done her yoga exercises yet.

"Want me to help you?" I asked, and she nodded shyly, the rosy taint coming back to her cheeks.

The yoga mom did was more a combination of stretching routines, than the traditional poses, still she liked to do it, so I accompanied her.

After some initial warm-ups, she asked me to push her back forward in a standing position, I stood behind her and held her hips as she lowered her torso, inadvertently I pressed hips forward as I helped her down and her ass pressed on my cock.

Eve gasped as she rested her ass on my pelvis, my hands pressing her shoulders down. She swayed her hips sideways a little, trying to play it cool, but I could tell. I slid my hands down her back to her hips and back up again, making her moan.

The moment the sound escaped her lips, her body shot up and after a second of silence, we turned to the next pose. She sat down with her legs open and asked me to sit behind me and push her shoulders again. I did sit behind her, but I pressed my groin as close to her ass as I could.

Since she didn't protest my advance, we continued as before.

We changed positions again, this time, she laid down flat on her back and asked me to push her legs to her shoulders.

My cock started getting hard fast, by the point I knelt with her legs on my shoulders, it was rock solid.

"Whenever you are ready..." she whispered, her blush extending from forehead to past her neck and her lower lip trembled a little.

I leaned forward, holding her heels so her legs remained straight, after holding the diagonal position, she nodded at me that she could go more. Slowly, I leaned forward, until her toes touched the ground behind her back. My body perpendicular to hers, my diamond hard cock pressing against her pussy, which now I could tell was very wet, and our faces so close we could feel each other's breath.

"You are beautiful." I told her, and her hands moved around her legs to my shoulders. I gave her a small Eskimo kiss with my nose and she giggled a little, still too shy to say anything more, so I kept going.

"I could kiss you right now until you were mine."

Ok, I know. A little cheesey, but I didn't care, and from the looks of things, she didn't either. Eve lifted her head a little, looking at my lips and that was all the encouragement I needed.

As our lips met, I grounded my cock on her pussy, rubbing over her swimsuit, and she moaned into the kiss. She responded by rising her waist up to meet my cock, her kiss became more passionate, I slid my hands down her legs until I could cup her ass cheeks, probbing my tongue against her lips and she opened her mouth, her tongue waiting for mine on the other side.

Eve rised her shoulders from the floor, sliding her arms between her legs to open them and close them around my waist. I made a mental note of touching up her flexibility a little later and held her face and hip with my hands, rubbing my cock on her pussy more. With her arms she responded in kind but wrapped her arms around my neck.

We separated, gasping for air, looking each other in the eye. She could not help but whisper, to shy for what was happening.

"Is that real?" She asked, I responded with a half smile and slid my thumb on the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down enough for my cock to spring up. It rested over her pelvis, and Eve gasped, covering her mouth with one hand. She asked me when did I get that, and with the same smug smile I replied.

"Growth spurt, remember?" She giggled back at me before kissing me again, this time her hands slid down my new fit torso until her fingers grazed my cock and she held it.

"God, my hand can't wrap around it!" She continued, her smile getting bigger and bigger.

At this point, I was so hard that my cock was throbbing, my big testicles were resting against her pelvis, so she could see how deep I could go.

One thing that surprised me, though, was that I was longer and thicker than what I wrote on the interface. Clearly, the Master PC changed me at my flaccid state. I remember asking to myself, 'What else did I change that is going to be different?' oh, how naive I was.

Mom began jerking my cock very slowly as I resumed kissing her, I trailed kisses down her cheek, to her neck and clavicle as my hands rubbed and caressed her body.

I kissed the top of her blossom as my hands slid from her tummy to cup her breasts and she let out a loud moan, with a gasp.

"Oh, god!" She exclaimed as I begand cupping her tits, her jerking getting faster with two hands now. One of my hands slid behind her back and undid the string of her bikini, letting it flow to the ground, as my hand returned to kneading her flesh hungrily. My trail of kisses danced around her bosom, slowly closing in on her nipples.

She extended her hand and cupped my heavy sperm tanks, as her other hand closed around my head and jerked me in a circular motion.

I bit her tit playfully at that, telling her I liked what she was doing, and she laughed and moaned in the same exhalation.

"You have the most perfect cock, honey." She said after that, I looked her in the eyes and loomed over her again, "you like it?" I asked her and she nodded, "you like..." I kissed her, "my big..." I kissed her again, "fat..." another kiss, "cock?"

She whined as her smile grew from ear to ear, tilting her head back, "oh, God! I love it!"

We kissed for a long moment, our tongues dancing together, before I lifted my body up.

"You turned out to be the little sluty size queen, didn't you?" I asked her, as I tightened my pelvis to rise my cock and slap it against her pelvis.

She traced her nails down my chest, "not since my college day, I guess."

She gave a naughty smile as she said it, grabbing my cock again with both of her hands, feeling it throb between her fingers.

Her smile turned somber, clearly worried.

"Adam, I don't know what's going on... I-." I stopped her before she continued, by cupping her cheek with my hand, and placing my thumb over her lips. I knew what she was about to say, the fact that I made her like me, and incest didn't mean she wouldn't have any reservations about it. With a brazing warmth spreading in my chest and looking at her deep into her eyes, I spoke with as much authority as I could.

"Let me worry about what comes next. For now, I promised to make you mine."

Her eyes were wide open, she was not expecting what I said, some part of her still thought of me as simply her child, and not as a 19 year old man.

With my free hand, I slid my finger under her swimsuit and pulled it aside, lifting my hips to place my cock at her entrance. She opened her mouth to suck my thumb, as my head touched her flower. It was wet and slightly open for my intrusion.

'I should've added something about being proficient at sex.' I thought, as the nervousness of losing my virginity floated up, then again I didn't cowered in the face of this and simply pushed forward. My cock slid up her wet slit, grazing past her clitoris in the motion. Eve moaned out loud at that, with my finger still inside her mouth and her tongue lapping up at it.

She giggled and used one of her hands to place my cock on the right place, and nodded at me.

The green grass underneath us, her legs tight around my waist, her warmth, my need, everything felt perfect at that moment, as I pushed forward with my hips and my head entered in her wet, velvety folds.

We both moaned as I slowly penetrated her vagina, our mouths open. I leaned down and we kissed again in our union. Then I pulled, and pushed again, and just like that I built a rhythm.

Eve began whining, gasping, and moaning as I saw in and out of her, her tits shaking up and down with my humping hips as they clapped against her.

"Oh, Yes! That's it, give it to me! Yes, YES!"

She was getting loud, but I didn't care, I just wanted to give her what she wanted.

Bucking like a wild stallion I upped the tempo, jackhammering now. Thrusting into her as hard as I could and her screams got wilder.

I growled my pleasure at her, asking her if she likes it deep, hard, and rough; she screamed back her need, her desire, and her love for it.

Suddenly, she got quiet. Her scream got caught in her throat and her body began to spasm and I felt her pussy tightening around my shaft. She found her voice just as suddenly and began praising me wonders.

"God, Yes! I'm CUMMING, CUMMING! OH, YOUR PERFECT COCK! OH, I'M CUUUM-!" She yelled. Her jaw clenched as she showed her teeth in the throes of her passion, some saliva dripping from her mouth, much the same as her pussy that gushes her juices wetting my pelvis.

I chose to stop for a moment to let her regain her senses, she looked up at me with a contented smile and I simply knew that in her stats the Sexually Frustrated affliction was gone. The glint in her eyes was not gone, though.

"Let's keep this going in the bedroom." I told her and she nodded.

XXX

Well, that's it for chapter one.

I hope you guys liked it. I've been meaning to throw my hat at the Master PC franchise for a while, it's a fun story concept.

I'm planning to write four episodes with multiple chapters in them with varying lengths to them, if you guys have any ideas hit me up.

In other news...

All of my stories are on hold indefinitely, I have too much on my plate right now, if any of you guys want to help me, I would really appreciate it. Just E-mail me and I'll respond as soon as I can. Hopefully, with your help we can keep the stories going.

Remember to leave a comment and rate the story 5 stars.

Ciao!

~BD

12