All Comments on 'Master PC Reboot Ch. 06'

by KoalaKing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 5 years ago
Missed you

This is still one of my epic fav stories. I was wondering when the girl who originally wronged him was going to come back around. For what it's worth I would love to see him program her to be perpetually horny but put in an orgasm block so she couldn't get off. Then send her on her way and let her stew for a while.

Fire_HazardFire_Hazardover 4 years ago
Been looking forward to this update

The positive feedback: The story is great, Jack is learning to fix his mistakes and cover loose ends. This is one of my favourite stories, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Now for the constructive criticism. You mentioned that your editors escaped, and I could definitely feel the change in how the story flowed. Some of the events that took place were not fleshed out as well as they could be. Especially the sex scenes, adding more descriptions of the action and more dialogue with it would (I think) improve it. For example, when Jack has Steph bend over the couch for him, you didn't write Jack actually fucking her into the story. Just that he pulled out of her a minute later to bang his mom.

Something else I'd like to see, which has already been alluded to, is Jack dealing with possible pregnancies. Either decide he wants to be a father and to knock them up, in which case he'd need a plan for a bigger house for his growing family, or temporarily make everyone infertile (or similar) so he can enjoy his harem to his heart's content.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re doing the source material honor

You need to crack the whip on those editor(s), but the themes, plots & such are very reminiscent of the original story.

Possible additional gifts -

commanding pussy juice and/or squirt. Usable fresh from the source, or more weakly after processing. Like cooking. Coincidentally, there’s a restaurant handy...

Wanton wish detection - able to see taboo/kinky relationships as colored auras/clouds surrounding &/or connecting people

Enhanced sexual stamina - fuck for hours, days, whatever you desire. No dehydration, fatigue, unwanted chafing/soreness...(desired soreness, however, is maintained!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
continue and get some PAY BACK plus control her and family

please continue

I want to see him take control of her and her family , before she and her father does . make her his slave and her father his as well , take control of everything that's belongs to them including his money , when he does he will be able to build a new house or maybe take her home . was there some other girls out there to take control of ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PART 7?

If you're still out there Koala King, when will you be finishing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please make more

These stories are great.

The only criticism I can think of rn is to add more details regarding the sex like how the tongues feel to Jack, a more comprehensive description of the warmth and feel of each of their cunts on his dick.

Also, add more statements from each of the girls about wanting to get knocked up, use various different phrases to describe how it feels to them, how much they want it,.

I didn't really like the punishment for Erin's father, I thought that was a bit much, but whatever, it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One year on...

It's been a year, and I still hold out hope...

I don't really want to be the guy whining and demanding stuff from an author, but come on! This is too good to not continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series! I hope you keep this storyline going with more chapters! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Making himself forget about the Master PC for most of each day is so dumb. Messing with memories is always a terrible idea in stories. It complicates things unnecessarily and there's always better ways to handle any issues it would solve. I've thought this since he initially thought the idea but it seems every chapter the effects of it keep being brought up and he's always wondering what's going on with regards to certain things like abilities manifesting.

Why has he not got Sarah under his control yet? Chapter after chapter he keeps letting this obvious threat slide for constant random sex. Come on stop delaying already and give us the good stuff. Hopefully in the next chapter that happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoalaKing@KoalaKing
I’m back and writing. I’ve seen some amazing comments have gotten some amazing meds. Won’t go into too much detail of where I’ve been. But I do apologize if you’ve given up. Life has a way of getting in your way, and as someone coming out of the end of a wild journey, I alwa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES