Master PC Reboot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KoalaKing
KoalaKing
617 Followers

Jack loved the hypno-breasts, but he needed to tone down their power a bit. He typed, "The effects of Jess's breasts lose their effect if their subject has been enslaved by Jack." That would give him reign on the slaves Jess would introduce.

Then there was Becca. That was a wild ride. And she was fully under the previous protocols, she would become more attractive overnight, but Jack wanted something extra from her. "Becca's dyed hair color will become her natural hair color." Jack watched as the naked figure of Becca changed to show the blue hair color, she was sporting become her new hair color.

Jack had one final thing he wanted to add. He had liked what Jess had said about her ability, that it was a blessing from him somehow. He was indecisive about how to do it however.

"In addition to the benefits from becoming Jack's slave, members of the harem can manifest an ability, like Jess. Jack can also bring forth the ability if he calls it forth in his slave, in addition to erasing it. None of the abilities that manifest have the ability to harm Jack or his harem."

"After the commands are entered, everyone will meet back in the living room, believing they just got ready for bed and Erin will appear at the door with her dad ready to move in."

As he sat back in his computer chair, he thought of the multitude of ways that this could get interesting. He hit enter, and felt the changes he made start to write the world around him.

Jack sat up and began walking to his bedroom door. The memory of the changes started to fade, just as a pang of guilt began to surface in his throat. What had he done to that poor, confused man? Why would he control his sisters and mothers this way? What was wrong with-?

And as he walked through the door, Jack shook his head, trying to remember what he was beating himself up about.

"What are you doing just standing there?" Jack heard Steph ask as she was walking through the hall. She was dressed in a yellow bra and panties.

"Ever walk through a door way and completely forget what you were doing? I think even harem masters get that." Jack smiled.

"Good to know he's still a dork." Jess said as she came up behind them with Becca in tow. They were dressed just as barely.

Catching him staring, Jess said, "It doesn't really matter what we wear now does it? I think it's silly we're putting clothes on at all."

"It makes you look like a relatively normal family," Becca replied, starting down the stairs.

"Kids! Erin his here with her stuff come help!" Kelly called from the foyer.

Jack walked down to help with the moving with his other slaves. Is that what Erin's father was here for? To drop her off? That must be right.

"And here is the beginning of the stipend," Erin's father said as he handed Natalie a check. "We appreciate this greatly."

Erin was grinning as she started to bring her things in.

"I think she can use the spare room downstairs," Kelly said as she grabbed some bags.

"Oh man this is gonna be so cool!" Jess said.

"Carl we will look after her like she's our own." Natalie said, "But surely this isn't all you came here for?"

"I'm actually going to be resigning my post with the company, after some issues of my behavior came to light. Because of that, I wanted to give you a fair warning." Carl looked stern, "Now that you're looking after my daughter, I need to tell you the Reynolds are coming for you."

"Sarah Reynolds?" Jack asked.

"Yes." Carl said, "That girl that beat you in the science fair got her dad with a mind to take your family down permanently. No idea how they were going to do it. Above my pay grade. Not sure what she did to make him make such a vendetta with you like this. But be careful. Erin's with you now."

Then seeing as there were no more bags to take, Erin's father waved to his daughter then took his leave.

Jack felt his blood pumping. Sarah Reynolds? He had totally forgotten about her. The science fair that last weekend was the furthest thing from his mind. Natalie closed the door and looked at him.

"Mom, what do you think about that? Should we be worried?!" Jack asked, remembering all the humiliation Sarah had given him over the years.

"No, I think we'll be fine." His mother said. "Our family is closer now that it has ever been. And by the look of things it seems to be growing." She took him close and gave him a large motherly hug. "And I think you have other things to think about right now."

Jack looked over to the living room. Jess had started to play a song with a catchy beat, and was starting to move in time with the movement. It was making Jack's blood start pumping in a different direction. He started walking over to the room.

"I guess we found one good use for clothes."

The next morning had arrived all too quickly. Jack awoke underneath a tangle of unclothed body parts. He was unsure at the moment of which appendage belonged to which girl, but he did need to get out of the pile and get a move on with the day.

He carefully moved out from under the pile, making sure not to wake anyone who was connected to the mass of skin.

Jack snuck to the restroom and cleaned himself up. It was so quiet in the morning, and the water felt crisp on his skin. He locked the door to give himself some privacy. Jack was used to living with multiple women before all of this had started.

After a quick rinse and cleaning up, Jack headed downstairs to the kitchen. He saw both his mother's down there, making a quick breakfast for the whole group.

"Hi sweetie." Natalie said as Jack sat down at the table. "Can I get you some coffee? Last night might have taken a bit more out of you. Six women at once is something that's hard for anyone." She was dressed in a low-cut shit and underwear, but that was all she had on her. It was highlighting all the right curves on her body.

That's when Jack noticed, his mother looked several years younger. "Mom, your skin! Kelly too!"

Natalie and Kelly Daniels were beautiful women for their age, but now they both looked like the clock had turned back. Their maturity was still held in their eyes, but they radiated more youth than they had the previous night.

"We know!" Kelly said as she turned some bacon. "Natalie has it a bit more than me right now, but it's great! I feel more limber and energetic than I have in years!"

"And my tits!" Natalie said, squeezing her breasts. "They don't sag as much as they did before!"

"Mom your tits never sagged!" Jack said quickly.

"That's sweet of you to say," his mother replied, "But I know my body. And this was it five years ago. I'm closer now to my twenties than my thirties."

"It's like what Jess was saying about these gifts." Natalie said, walking up to the table and sitting down with two coffee mugs. "I think all this comes from you Jack. Kelly and I were talking about it."

"Ever since we submitted to you as our master," Kelly said the bliss of the moment reviving in her eyes, "We've all been experiencing changes. The girls never had that large of a chest before. And neither has anyone in our family.

"Fuck they're so hot now." Natalie said, he legs subconsciously uncrossing, spreading wider and wider. "And they keep getting hotter." Jack saw his mother slide her hand down her thigh.

"Thinking about fucking our daughters again?" Kelly asked her wife as she turned off the stove and came to sit down. "Here let me help you." As she slid her hand under the table, Jack saw his Natalie's face change to one of pleasure.

"Just casually fingering your wife under the table?" Jack asked.

"You're one to talk. I heard how you fucked your mother on this table yesterday morning." Kelly laughed. "This is very tame."

"We needed...to talk to you," Natalie was trying to say between moaning.

"Right. We are going to be gone for the day." Kelly continued, "What Carl said last night about the Reynolds doing something shady. It totally sounds like something that they would do, so we are going to do a little digging around today. Natalie will be at the restaurant, and I will be checking over things with a lawyer friend of hours. She's an expensive one, so I'm trying to see if she's going to grant us a favor by helping out."

"Should I do anything to help?" Jack asked. "I can probably tell the girls and they'd -"

"Do anything for you. We know, we feel it too," moaned Natalie. "It's like a piece of my life I never thought I needed has come back and rooted itself in every fiver of my being. I'd never let that go. OH!"

Natalie squeezed her thighs Kelly said as she withdrew her fingers and began to suck on them.

"Jack, if there's anything that's changed, it's the new found life my wife and I have in the bedroom." She said as she cleaned off the rest of the liquids with a napkin.

"You don't worry honey. We might have a more different dynamic here at home, but we're still your parents. And adults. We can take care of this for you." Natalie said blissfully at her son.

"And you only have a few more days of Spring break! School starts up soon again! Enjoy it while it lasts! Especially with four beautiful ladies to take care of your needs." Kelly added.

Jack smiled and nodded. Then his mother got up, kissed him on each check. Then a slow passionate kiss from each.

"We love you," Natalie said. And they walked up stairs to get ready for their departure.

Jack took a moment to embrace the solitude that he so briefly had. Kelly had been right; school was starting soon. Would his slaves continue their relationship with him there? They needed to be discreet. Incest scandal at school was not something that he needed added to his dramatic life. It was hard to believe it had only been a week since all this craziness began.

He had a vague memory of getting a floppy disk somehow, but couldn't remember why.

Just as he started to question it, Jess and Steph walked downstairs together. Totally naked.

Jack quickly said, "I'm not looking for too much action after last night if that's ok."

"Whatever our master wishes." Jess said through a seductive voice. "Is it ok if we spend some quality sister time with each other?" As she spoke, she reached over and lightly touched one of Steph's breasts. "We have so much catechin up to do.

Jack smiled and the girls took their cue. As he sat enjoying his coffee, he watched as Jess pulled her sister towards her, and passionately kiss her hard. Steph's body seemed to melt in with Jess, her nubile arms wrapping around her partner. Jack eyed them as they began to grope each other's large breasts. Steph cupped her sister's left and started to kiss her way down to the nipple.

A moan of utter pleasure escaped Jess as her sister continued to caress and suckle the dark-haired girl's body.

"Oh Steph," Jess moaned out loud, her hands traveling down to her sister's waist. "Mom was right, you do learn fast. You're fantastic at that"!

"Oh?" Steph looked up from her sister's chest, releasing her breast with a large "pop".

"I was looking forward to those extra lessons with you and Mom?" She said, kissing her way down to Jess's body. "I need all the help I can get now. And I'm always looking to improve."

"Well, let's see what you got. Maybe I have a few pointers." Jess locked eyes with her sister as she slowly sank to her knees in front of her. Jess took a seat at the table, not giving any notice to her brother who was relishing the scene before him.

"Oh! Fuck yes!" Jess cried out loudly as her sister pressed her tongue through her folds. Jack saw the face of pleasure that she held, and immediately thought back to Natalie, who not moments ago was sitting in that very chair. You could see the family resemblance with that face of rapture.

"Oh, damn Steph your tongue goes deep!" Jess said, her hips reflexive humping against Steph's face. Steph looked surprised herself oddly, that her tongue was able to go so far.

"FUCK! You're still going! You're almost to where Jack's cock reaches!" Jess cried out. "How are you fucking doing that?" Jess checked her sister's hands. They were holding on to the chair, giving Steph the best angle to tongue fuck her sister's pussy. "Fuck you're making me cum! OH GOD!" Jess shook her body at her first orgasm of the day.

Jack was now looking over the table, curious to see what Jess was talking about. As he saw Steph rise from eating her sister out, he saw her tongue withdraw from Jess's pussy. It was much longer than any tongue Jack had ever seen. Once it was out of Jess, it recoiled and shrunk to fit back into Steph's mouth.

"As it turns out sister," Steph said. "You're not the only one with gifts." She stuck out her long tongue again. It slithered out what looked like three inches from her mouth.

"Jack's blessings come in many forms it seems." Jess said. "Fuck he's going to love it when you blow him with that."

"Yeah, well master isn't in the mood to play." Steph said, looking at her brother. "But he should know what he's missing.

"How do you know how to use it?" Jess asked.

"Same way you now how to hypnotize people," Steph said. "It just came to me."

Then both of his sisters looked at Jack. They knew exactly what they were doing.

"Master," They both said at once, "Are you sure you don't want us to take care of you?"

Jack could feel the massive, throbbing erection he had from the scene that played out in front of him. He saw out of the corner of his eye Erin and Becca coming down the stairs, also naked.

He felt something cool slither across his shaft. He looked down. Steph was running her new tongue down his cock. He looked at her, not telling her to stop at all. As she kept licking, the tongue wrapped itself around his erection, lightly stroking him. Locking with her eyes, Jack watched as his cheerleader sister began to give him a slow sensual blowjob.

"Well, it looks like we have our answer." Jess said, kneeling to his right. She was masturbating, watching her siblings. "And we love to please our master."

Erin and Becca stood at attention, awaiting instructions from him. Only his sibling slaves would be so brazen to act out before he gave an order.

"Erin, Becca." Jack said, "I want you two to make breakfast for everyone here. After we're done, I've decided we're going to the pool."

The Erin and Becca rushed to the fridge to get cracking. Meanwhile, Jess whispered into his ear.

"The pool, with all four of us pawing at you?" She licked his ear, "You just want to show off, don't you?"

"Well, I can think of one person who might be there." Jack said enjoying the soft and coiled tongue that was giving him the most dedicated blowjob he had all week. "And I want to make sure she sees what will be in store for her future."

"And plus," He said just as he started cumming into his sister's mouth, "I think it's going to be a hot day."

To be continued in Part 7

Note from author.

I know, I know it's been a long time. But I'm here now and I have the next part being written. Don't worry. It won't be as long as a wait this time. I think. I hope. I don't have editors chained in my basement anymore, so it could be a bit slower. I did see a thing about hiring interns, and it basically is the same thing. I am also developing another series, more focused on the MC aspects. I appreciated everyone's feedback, that's where I got the idea for the 'gifts'. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. I like knowing what you like.

KK

KoalaKing
KoalaKing
617 Followers
12