Master PC Reboot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph broke the kiss with him, leaning down to kiss his neck. Her long tongue flicked at him as she gave him a peck.

Slowly, Jack felt his sister sink down onto his cock. She gave a slight moan as is filled her insides.

"Oh Steph," Becca said, sliding her hands from the base of the couple right to her shoulders. "You can't make a single sound in here."

Jack watched as Becca's blue nail polished hand covered his sister's mouth, muffling the minute moans that had escaped from her mouth.

Jack began to thrust up into Steph as she rocked her his onto him. Her movements matched his; slow but deliberate thrusts that matched the ferocity of lust that the two siblings found in each other's eyes.

"That's so fucking hot to watch!" Becca said as she moved her hands and started to massage her breasts through her blue bikini. Her hips began to rotate, getting more desperate to satisfy her own lust. "Take her Jack. Take that beautiful body and make it yours!"

"It's already his," Steph said in a deep growling moan. "My master claimed me, and this body is his to use. He can fuck me whenever he wants." Her thrust began to increase speed as she spoke. Her desire to submit further to her brother encasing every aspect of her being. The fact that her best friend was masturbating herself next to her as she fucked her brother became evanescent in the moment. All that mattered was giving her Master Jack pleasure. Giving her body to her brother to use for his pleasure. Feeling the ecstasy of bringing him to a climax and feeling the warmth of his seed seep to her core. She loved it.

Steph had boyfriends before Jack. She had a fooled around with some of the guys at school. But never had she felt a love and a lust as intense as she did with her brother. Maybe it was because he enslaved her that night with her sister watching. Maybe because now he had enslaved their entire family to dedicate themselves to his pleasure. No man before had been as commanding, as powerful, or as dominant as her brother had been recently. And Steph loved every minute of it. For the past few days, Steph had felt her body morph into the body of her dreams. It was as if her entire existence was shifting around her to allow her the most pleasure she had ever know. Being her brother's slave was all she wanted now. She wanted to carry his kids. She might have been impregnated already, due the frequent sex that they had been having.

"You're going to cum in her again aren't you Master?" Jack and Steph looked over to their sister Jess, openly masturbating at the scene displayed in front of her. "It's so fucking hot the way your fucking our brother sis. I can't help it sis."

In her old life, Steph may have been jealous that Jess was the first of Jack's slaves. But now, she accepted that if her sister hadn't made the push forward, Jack may have not been able to conquer their lives as he had.

"Damn straight he's going to cum in me." Steph said, her body gyrating on her master's cock in just the right way so that his body would contort in pleasure. "I need his cum. He loves pumping his sister's cunts so much."

"Steph..." Jack tried to say something.

"Oh, please Master," Steph looked right into his eyes. "Please knock me up. I know you want to." She leaned in close to his face, her hips still rising back and forth as she fucked him. "I know you might have already did it, but I want to make sure. I want to be knocked up with Jess, Mom, and Kelly."

Jack's body began to seize.

"He's close." Jess said. The top of her suit was on the ground. She was openly sucking on her breasts as she fingered herself.

Becca had taken to rubbing her crotch on the rail of the lounge chair. The sounds of her panting made it seem like she was also close.

But it was Steph that was taking all of Jack's attention. Instead of speeding up to hasten their climax, she slowed her pussy on her brother's cock, letting him thrust up into her faster and faster. He was becoming a wild animal out of control. His hunger for release was driving his mind to one thing. Cumming inside her.

"Do it Jack. Do it bro. Do it Master." Steph chanted as she felt the thrusts enter her. She chanted in time as each thrust hit her.

"Do it bro." Jess joined into the chant. "Do it bro. Do it Master."

"Do it Master." Becca began to repeat. Her eyes locked onto the scene of Jack and Steph rutting into each other. But somehow her eyes looked so far away.

"Do it Master." They all said again in time with his thrusts."

"Do it Master."

"Do it Master."

"Cum in her Master." They all said at the same time. Their voices uniting in the ecstatic moans of pleasure building through them.

Jack reached out and grabbed his sister.

"Master. Master. Master. Master..." They all chanted in a trance-like daze. Jack felt like he was giving an offering in a cult. A cult that worshiped him. A cult that needed to feel his pleasure.

He looked up again into the face of his sister, familiar with her honey brown hair and her hazel eyes, but growing more familiar of the hungry, lust filled stare that those same eyes now gave him as he plunged his cock inside her.

"Master. Cum." She whispered into his ear with the gentlest of moans.

It was the final push that he needed to feel his whole body begin to scream out in pleasure. In a single moment that seemed to last forever, Jack felt his cock surge, shooting thick ropes of cum straight into his sister's pussy.

The rush of hot pleasure melted Steph's womb, and caused her orgasm to erupt burst of fire to the sky. She tried to stay as quiet as she could, but the thought of containing her feeling didn't seem possible to her now.

She could her the muffled moans of Becca and Jess, squirming in their seats. Remembering the feeling they had when Jack had filled them last.

The crescendo of rapture began to ebb away but started to come to halt when Jack and his slaves heard footsteps coming up the gazebo.

"Hey Jack, and uh Daniels, I just wanted to check on you kids. Someone said they heard a strange noise- Oh!" Roxanne Davis had stepped through the doorway suddenly.

There had been no time to hide. Steph was still sliding on her brother's cock, her bathing skit no longer masking them in ambiguity. Jess had lost her top, and her tits were out. Becca was still cumming on Jack and Steph, focused to the image of the pair together.

"Mrs. Davis, uh Roxanne!" Jack said, "I can explain."

"Oh my God Jack!" she shouted. "What are you doing with your-"

"Roxanne." Jess said quickly as she stood up. "Come here. Look here."

"What are you doing Jessica?" Roxanne took a step back, but her eyes fell on to the topless girl that was in front of her. "Jessica, your breasts."

"That's right. My breasts." Jess said. While she was entrancing the woman, Steph slid off her brother's cock, just to collapse in the lounge chair next to them.

"Roxanne can you hear me?" Jack said as he approached her.

"Can...I...hear?" She replied, her eyes never wavering from Jess and her rack.

"Yes, you can hear him Roxanne." Jess said, "Just as you can hear me."

"Just...like...you..." she repeated.

Jack looked over to see Jess practically salivating over the chance to entrance and enslave another woman to his will. Her fingers were pinching her nipples as she rubbed them back in forth, captivating Roxanne's gaze. He looked at the woman's toned, youthful body and caved into his lust.

"Roxanne, what do you think of what you just saw?" Jack asked.

"It's....wrong...she's your sister." The monotone reply came, but Jack wasn't surprised.

"No Roxanne, you don't think that it's wrong."

"I...don't?" The confusion still rung in her voice.

"No, you think that it was the hottest thing you've ever seen."

"So...hot." Roxanne began to breathe heavy. "Brother and sister fucking."

"That's right. But it's only hot because it's me fucking my sister."

"Only you."

"Yes. This is only hot because you loved watching me fuck my sister. And do you know why that is?"

"...Why?"

"Because you have always had a small crush on me, Roxanne. Every time you see me, you are overcome with arousal. You've always sensed I was a man that could give you what no one else could. To see my own family, submit to me turns you on in a way you can't control."

"Yes...so attractive...can't control..."

"It gets you so horny to be around me that you can't control yourself at all."

"So horny..." Roxanne's breath started getting heavier and heavier.

"You can totally understand why any woman, including my mothers or sisters, would be head over heels in lust with me."

"Anyone...family...in lust with you."

"It's so hot that I have so many women attending to me."

"So many women. So hot."

"In your mind, I'm the only one who deserves multiple women attending to me."

"Only you."

"You fantasize about one of those women being you."

"You're jealous it isn't you."

"So, so jealous."

"What about her husband?" Becca asked while her hands were busy getting herself close to cumming hard.

"Your husband can never know about your feelings, thoughts, or actions." Jack quickly added.

"Husband...can...never...know." Roxanne.

"You can't trust him with your feelings."

"Can't trust."

"He doesn't satisfy you. It's made you fantasize about me more and more."

"He's useless." Roxanne spoke with such disgust in her voice. Jack knew he had to finish before he changed her too completely.

"When I wake you up, you will be turned on by what you saw. But you will remain discreet about it. You will realize it could be your chance to live out your own fantasies."

"Yes, Jack."

Jack walked back over to where Steph and Erin were. Steph was lying back on the chair; her swimsuit had been completely removed.

"Can I interest you in fucking your sister slave more master?" She asked. Her large breasts heaved against her chest.

Jack mounted over her, and as her rested his arms above her she slid her legs against his thighs, slowly wrapping them around his back. He looked back at his other sister. So ready to follow his will in enslaving another woman for him to fuck with. Better yet, a family friend that had trusted them all. So easily turned into another one of his slaves.

The thought of playing with Roxanne's beautiful and toned body was bringing him back to full mast.

Locking eyes with Steph, he slid his cock inside her. He watched as her face contorted, no sound leaving her mouth. She was getting off on him enjoying her body.

"Jess, wake her up."

"Can I add a few more things master?" Jess said. She turned around, her hands mauling her own tits.

Jack continued to slowly fuck Steph as he thought about it. "You may add two more things."

Jess's faced beamed with happiness.

"Roxanne, you will feel your attraction, desire, lust, and submission grow more uncontrollable each time Jack refers to you as 'Roxy'."

"Mm...Roxy."

"Also, you will constantly be thinking of the hot, attractive women in your life, family or not, that would turn Jack on enough to make him want you even more."

"Bring Jack...more women."

"Good Girl Jess. Cum for me as you wake her up." Jack said, rewarding his slave for being so creative.

Immediately Jess's hips started shaking. Jack could tell she was trying to muffle her shouting. Her knees buckled and she began to crouch.

"Roxanne. You will wake up in 1...2...3!" The sentence came out as an animalistic moan. Jess's hips began undulating as she rode out her orgasm.

Roxanne's body shook her awake. Her eyes blinked several times and her hand immediately went up to her temples. Her mind was reeling from everything her subconsciousness now believed and felt.

"Oh," She glanced up at Jack, who was still slowly plowing into his sister. "Jack. Sorry for interrupting." She eyed the young man's large cock splitting his sister apart. Her eyes then began to smolder with confidence and lust. "It's almost adult swim. But it looks like you've found other ways to stay entertained." She leaned against the doorframe. Her nipples started to point out of her shirt.

"I think we will be fine in here for a bit. But maybe you'd like to take a dip. I'd love to see you in a swimsuit Roxy." Jack said, looking at her in the eyes as Steph continued to rock her body against his cock. He could feel the pressure of his sister's pussy tighten as they watched their new plaything struggle into their new reality.

"Well, Jack as much as I'd love to take a moment to relax here, I'm afraid the pool has other guests." Roxanne was leaning against the doorframe now, her chest thrust outward to attract the most attention.

"Isn't there something you can do about that Roxy?" Jack asked. He pushed his sister forward on her hands and knees and then began drilling into her from behind. Steph took her large breasts and placed them in her own mouth to keep herself from crying out. "I'm not really in the mood to stop."

Roxanne's face was flush watching the erotic display of family members embracing each other. "Well, I'm not supposed to normally do this, but if there was an issue with then chemicals in the pool, then we'd have to shut down. Or at least I think that's the case." She looked at the moaning lump of siblings as she spoke. Her words were lost to their ears.

Jess got on her hands and knees, after watching her brother slam into her sister and began to crawl to them both. She prowled the ground like an animal in heat. Roxanne watched as she rose from the ground to meet her brother's face. She held her massive tits out for him to grab. Roxanne felt her own body surge with heat, the façade of professionalism keeping her from dropping to her own knees.

"Take care of what you have to Roxy. Maybe we can talk later." Jack said, then looking back to Erin and Becca. "I want you two to fuck each other where I can see it."

"Yes Master." Was all Roxanne could hear as she left the hut.

In front of him, side by side Becca and Erin began to strip each other out of their red and blue bikinis. Their read and blue hair began to clash and contrast with each other. As their roamed their hands and moaned at the pleasure they began to feel at the other's touch they made sure to catch Jack's glance. Their personal pleasure wasn't anything compared to the concept of obeying their master and displaying their bodies for him.

Erin tackled Becca at one moment and held her to the ground, kissing her down from her neck to her chest. Then trailing down to her wet clit.

Hearing Becca's soft moans of pleasure made Jack get even closer to cumming inside his cheerleader sister again. He could feel the surge of his essence spring forth from within himself. He looked at Jess directly in the eyes. Her hands were circling her nipples. He could see the familiar look of her orgasm approaching. And apparently, she could sense the signs he was about to as well.

"Do it. Cum in her." Jess grunted as she watched her brother and sister mate. "Mark her as yours. Knock her up." Her hand dropped to her cunt as she began to finger herself as hard and fast as she could.

"Yes! Yes! Yes Master!" Steph cried as she felt her brother ram into her from behind. "Fucking shoot that hot seed in me. Make me a mommy for you Daddy!"

Jack knew that she was holding back her screams as much as she could. He reached out and grabbed some of her long honey blonde hair.

"Cum in her so you can cum in me Master." Jess said into his ear. "Cum in her so you can cum in all of us." Then she nibbled at his ear.

That was all Jack needed to be set over the edge. In a frantic bout of which he had little control, Jack began to slam his hips harder and faster, feeling the full blast of his semen shoot out into his sister.

Steph's eyes rolled back as she felt her brother's seed rush into her womb. The warmth of the semen overtook her entire body. She couldn't moan too loud, so she felt her body shake as if it were being possessed by her ecstasy, passion, and lust. She locked eyes with her brother her body gripped his, embracing everything that her new life was becoming.

The intercom speakers for the pool screeched as the P.A system was turned on.

"Um, uh." Roxanne's voice blared over the speakers, "Attention everyone! There seems to be an issue with the pool's chemical balance, meaning that we will have to close for the rest of the day. Thank you please leave!" Her words were rushed and panicked; her breath filled with anxiety at every word.

"Think we have to leave Master?" Jess asked her brother as she pressed her chest tighter against his back.

Jack smiled. "Well, I happen to have quite the idea."

Roxanne hurried over to the private hut after the last guest left the pool. She knew her husband was going to be livid with her closing so early with such a bogus reason.

Her husband.

Roxanne brushed all thoughts of him aside. She had been feeling so lonely lately. And now Jack Daniel, the boy she had at arm's length because of a stupid schoolgirl's crush, had blossomed into something beyond her wildest dreams.

Once she saw him dominating his own sister, she knew that he would have taken his own mothers. And the thought of that studly young man being so dominating that he turned his lesbian mothers into his pets like his sisters was starting a fire in Roxanne's body. Maybe he'd be able to do the same thing to her.

She made sure to stop by the changing room quick. She had stashed one of her more provocative swimsuits in the office in case her husband ever wanted to have some naughty fun. But he never did. He never took care of her needs. That's why studs like Jack had turned her on so damn much. They took what they wanted. Family, married women, and even his sister's friends. She knew the glint in all their eyes. They were his.

She stashed her phone and her clothes into the locker and locked it with her personal code. No distractions now. No husbands to call and ruin this for her. It's time that Roxanne got what she needed.

"It's Roxy," She reminded herself. "He likes to call me Roxy." A smiled stretched across her lips.

But she immediately lost her smile as she saw the Daniels family packing up. Well, almost all the family. Jack was sitting in a chair while is naked harem of women were busy putting towels and other items away.

"Wha-" Roxanne was stunned. She had closed the pool for them. What was going on?

"Roxy!" Jack said as he sat up. She shivered at hearing his name for her. He was still naked. She could see his cock. It was so fucking massive. Her mouth began to water looking at it. Her husband always loved it when she gave him head, but she never felt like she needed it like now. It was drawing her in like a magnet.

"Damn Roxy, you look so goddam hot in that. Is it even a swimsuit if it only covers that much skin?"

Her face ran red-hot at his compliment but shattered her confidence to speak. "Um, J-Jack, I thought you guys were going to stay here."

"Yeah, we were, but it looks like the pool's closed! I guess we're going to have to go home."

"B-but, I, uh..." Her train of thought got lost as he stood up. His erection was long and hard. She couldn't get her mind around how powerful it looked. "I closed the pool for you." She said to the cock.

"Did you now? It's too bad we'd have to go home soon though." He said. "But I'll tell you what, if you can do something for me, I think I'll be able to consider staying."

"Anything." Roxanne said without hesitation. Nothing else mattered.

"Well, I have to say, Erin has been pretty lonely lately." Jack turned to his red-headed seductress. "She's been helping my family out at home for room and board, but I'd like someone to take care of her needs."

"Her needs?" Roxanne asked as she watched the busty redhead sit down on one of the lounge chairs.

"With your mouth." Jack said. Seeing the brief flash of hesitation on her face he quickly added. "Please Roxy? For me?"