Master PC Reboot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne felt the lust in her body take over her limbs and bring her towards the girl slowly spreading her legs. She had never gone down on a girl before, but if Jack really wanted to her to, well then, she'd give it her best shot.

Erin gripped the woman's head as she reached her thighs, dragging her directly to the dripping mound that was her pussy.

Jack watched in fascination as the two ladies began to writhe with each other. Erin's face was soaked in rapture as Roxanne performed her best. It seemed that for now, effort more than made up for the experience.

He watched Erin, his first hypnotized puppet grinding her body. Her hand steadfast onto Roxanne's head while her other hand was groping her own busty, pale breasts. She switched hands, trying to give the attention she wanted to the other breast. Jack watched the stress of unsatisfaction build in Erin's face as she couldn't hold her breasts and her lover between her thighs at the same time.

She looked Jack in the eye. Their gaze locked. He could see the anxiety build up in her. Erin seemed to be asking for an unspoken permission. Like she was looking for him to grant her something that he had been holding back. Jack wished that Erin should have what she was looking for in his gaze. Immediately, he watched as her eyes began changing from their old sea green color to a deep crimson wine color. Her hair shimmered, and streaks of the matured red mixed in with her fiery locks.

And then the strangest thing happened. Jack knew that his women were changing, becoming more incredible versions of themselves, and that he was at the center of the change. His sister Jess with her breasts, and now Steph with her coiling tongue. But this seemed to defy what was probable.

Jack watched as Erin produces a new set of arms, coming from right underneath her shoulder. At first, she looked stunned, taken away from the pleasure that had been building within her. But then as she looked at all four of her hands at once, she realized she could satisfy all her needs at once.

Jack was taken aback. It was one of the craziest things he had ever seen, but the way that Erin moved them in consort was graceful and sexy, like she had four, totally functional arms her whole life.

"Well that's interesting." Jess said, her naked form leaning on her brother. She too was watching as Erin was mauling her breasts with two hands, while holding Roxanne down with the other two.

"More gifts?" Steph added, her head resting on her brother's other side. "At least that's handy now that she's doing all the housework."

Jack had to admit. Strange as it may have been, it turned him on. And it seemed to still have some practical sense.

"She needs to take massage lessons." Becca said. "What those hands could do to my body."

Jack smiled in response to that. A massage with those hands? It sounded like heaven. He turned to watch as Erin was nearing her orgasm. She had taken one of her hands that was grabbing Roxanne's head, and moved it to her clit. She played with herself as the grown woman licked her, building up her climax.

"Erin cum for your master." Jack said. Her crimson eyes locked with him and held his stare her body thrashed around. The color of her hair made Jack thing of a firecracker shooting red flames into the sky.

As her orgasm subsided, Jack watched as the duplicate arms retracted into the original arms above them. Roxanne looked up; her face was smeared with fluid.

"Thank you for your gifts, Master." Erin said in a raspy breath. "For the pleasure, and my, uh, new hands-on technique." She winked, and Jack could have sworn he saw an ember flash as she did.

They all piled into the car. Roxanne included. She wanted them to stay with her, since she had closed the pool. Jack offered that they go enjoy the comfort of his living room instead, where they'd be able to have all the fun he wanted. He told her she didn't even need to change, and she could ride they're in his lap.

She had begun to think about it while watching his women pack his car for him. Just when she thought she could resist him and follow what she knew would be the more responsible choice, he leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

Roxanne was the first person in the car. As soon as Jack entered the car, he pulled her on top of him, and began to kiss her lips in earnest. She was in rapture. Not even paying attention to the other girls filing into the car, she slid her hips forward, so she could feel the awakening of Jack's monster bulge.

"Where to Master?" Steph said as she got into the driver's seat.

"Home Steph," Jack said through gasps of air he could manage through the assault on his body. "But I think that Erin should be the one to drive. She's a steady hand on the wheel apparently."

"Yes Master." Stephanie and Erin said at once. Then all the girls began to giggle.

HOLY CRAP WE'VE GOT TO GO BACK!

So sorry this has taken this long to get posted. I wanted to make a crack about me running out of editors again, or being in a coma, but honestly just ran out of time. Also I blame 2020.

If this story seems shorter than the others, I apologize. I wanted to write more, but I felt that this was a good stopping point and it was important to put a new chapter out there!

I appreciate all the positive comments, and constructive ones. The destructive ones aren't helpful.

Erin's new gift only came to me recently. I know it's a bit out there, but I thought it would be the best for that character. Maybe there's more to come though.

If you have an idea for a character's "gift", or a direction that you'd like to see this story go, email me or message me in the comments! I might just pick my favorites!

Thanks, dear readers. I promise not to make you wait a year again for Ch8!