Master PC - The Great Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, well, I, y'know..." Sarah said as her face quickly became flushed with embarrassment at the compliment, not at all sure of what to say to the impressive specimen that he himself was. She knew that she wasn't bad looking, but this guy just made her entire year. "Thanks." Was all she managed to say with a giddy giggle.

Trent just shook his head and chuckled, being fairly used to messy responses like from six-out-of-tens like Sarah.

She'd easily be an eight like the redhead on their left, if it wasn't for that overly-prominent nose of hers, he thought.

And the eight would be a straight-up ten if she had a big, bouncy pair of jugs under that cheap set of plastic on her torso.

Oh well, it's not like he couldn't do anything about both of those things in the near future, he mused to himself.

Trent took her hand in his own, then bent down to give it a smooch.

With wide, joyful eyes, Sarah bit her lip and retracted her hand a bit too quickly out of embarrassment as soon as he released it, then put both of them together in her lap as she rubbed her thighs together.

Matt grunted from his end of the table, then groaned in agony once again.

Nobody seemed to pay him any mind that time, though.

"My my, aren't you charming." Came a correctly accusative and heavenly voice from next to the old, fat samurai. "If you're looking to make friends, we are a man short for our game today, and there just so happens to be an open seat right here." Francine in a clearly flirtatious tone, patting the cushion of the chair next to her while wearing the skimpy, bronze-plastic, two-piece bikini that Jamie had selected for her to wear; her long, silkey, black hair tied back into a ponytail.

Ah, yes, the oddity of the group.

There was absolutely no way someone of her caliber would be there unless she either felt like she had to be, or she just got off on blue-balling losers, Trent thought as he took in the supple, chocolatey flesh that she shamelessly had out on display.

"Ya' see, Matt? That's the kind of welcome I was looking for." Trent said, never taking his eyes off of the cleavage that Francine was making sure to emphasize by poking her chest out slightly. "Take some notes, when you get your motor functions back, of course." He snickered, walking over towards the seat and placing his well-toned ass down onto it.

Sarah frowned and sighed with dejection as soon as Trent's focus switched over to the bimbo barbarian that barely understood what was happening in the game most of the time.

"Motor functions?" Andy asked.

"Curious." Amy said.

Amy took the wooden staff in her hand and gave Matt a solid bonk on the side of his dome, to which he didn't react to except for a slight turn of the head and a murderous look in his eyes.

"Amusing." Andy said, the word devoid of emotion.

"Quite." Amy agreed.

As Trent placed his well-toned ass in the chair beside Francine with his open legs facing right at her, he sat his phone down on the table in front of him.

"So, tell me... Francine." He said after taking a quick glance at the screen. "What is one of the most naturally beautiful women in the city doing in a nerd cave like this one?"

"Oh, what can I say? I'm just a huge nerd myself deep down, I guess." She gushed and giggled.

"Hm." Trent's smile slightly wavered. "Let's try that again. But this time, with complete, undoctored honesty."

"Uh..." For an instant, a worried look started to show on her face, but it never fully surfaced as several chemicals in Francine's brain that were blocked off to prevent that and other, similar emotions from being felt. "Well, my sorry excuse for a husband pouts all week if I don't come and play this stupid game with people that he thinks are actually his friends. I'd much rather be home and spending time with my vibrator while Jamie watches and plays with his little cock."

While everyone in the room went wide-eyed at her words, Amy and Andy cracked smiles.

"W-what?" Jamie stuttered, feeling as though a stake had been driven through his heart.

"Interesting. Continue." The twins said in unison.

"I'd rather she didn't..." Mars said under her breath as she put her hands together in her lap and looked down, her face becoming as red as her hair.

"You heard the elves, keep going." Trent said to Francine, his grin wider than ever.

Feeling like a dam had just exploded within her, letting her freely and shamelessly get out all of the frustrations that she'd been holding onto since the day she met everyone, Francine giggled and met the gaze of the twins as herself, not the person that the group believed they knew.

"You two give me the creeps, seriously." She chuckled. "I honestly can't tell either of you apart most of the time, and it makes my skin crawl when those dead eyes of yours are staring at my tits."

Their gaze instantly flicked away from her chest and to her face.

"Understandable." Amy began.

"Apologies."

"We assumed your usual attire indicated that you found the gaze of others enjoyable."

"Attempts will be made to not make you uncomfortable in the future."

They nodded in sincerity, which caught Francine off guard.

"Uh, thanks, I guess..." She'd expected them to, well, have their feelings hurt, at least, not be sweethearts in their own bizarre way. Francine did suppose what she said was rather tame, but that was honestly the worst thing she had to say about them, she realized. Aside from the things she mentioned, Francine didn't have much of an opinion about the two.

"Well that was disappointing." Trent said with a roll of his eyes. "What about the ladies?" He said, pointing at Mars and Sarah with his index and middle fingers.

"Mars is a darling, but Sarah's a total bitch." Francine blurted out in exasperation. "She puts about as much effort into this stupid shit as I do, and I'm pretty sure both of them want to fuck Matt." A split-second after she'd finished, Francine threw a hand over her mouth in surprise.

Whoops.

If her original statements towards Jamie held the same magnitude as C-4, then her most recent one had the effect of a nuclear warhead to everyone except Jamie, who was quietly sitting in his seat with his head down in thought and a sad, pathetic look on his face.

"Excuse me?!" Sarah roared, quickly standing up and slamming her hands down on the table's surface.

Mars looked like steam was about to come spewing out of her ears if one took into account how brightly she was blushing.

"Now we're cookin'!" Trent laughed.

"Is this true, Sarah?" Amy beamed.

"Mars, comment?" Andy inquired.

"Don't lie, ladies." Trent said, his tone commanding. "Tell us exactly how you feel about Matt, here."

Matt audibly groaned once again.

"I do not just want to have sex with my goddamn brother!" Sarah shouted in fury, her eyes going wide as a single, unexpected word popped up in the initial message she was trying to convey. The next sentence she spoke was just as bad, however, and there wasn't a thing she could do to keep it from escaping her lips. "I also want to watch him fuck other people with that fat cock of his!"

The room fell silent at a suddenly mortified Sarah's words for a few seconds, until Mars spoke up, that is.

"I always think about what might happen if I crawled under the table and started sucking his dick during points when I don't have anything to do during the game." She said, trying to throw her hands over her mouth. Unfortunately, some kind of invisible barrier prevented them from making contact with her lips as soon as they were about to touch. "Sometimes I fantasize about him locking me up in a cage and keeping me all to himself as a private love-slave."

If there was a proper phrase that could explain the lack of noise that followed Mars' statement, it'd have to be along the lines of "church silence."

As soon as Trent opened up Mars' profile on the mobile version of Master PC installed within his phone, his eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he looked at her immediate stats.

"There is simply no end as to how much the seven of you continue to surprise me."

-----

- Sunday - 11:57 P.M. - Whittaker Apartments -

"I dunno', man. Something feels off about this." Thomas said lazily as he and his partner Mike walked down the upper, concrete balcony for the third-floor apartment rooms. "Fish always does what the boss says. He has to, for Christ's sake."

"I know." The dark-skinned police officer grunted, wearing a basic, black, zip-up hoodie over his uniform and bulky torso. "I'm thinking he might've done something to himself."

"Boss said he wasn't allowed to do that, either. Remember? The prick tried to slit his own throat after he saw what the boss had done to his wife."

"How could I forget?" Mike chuckled. "That was my first day on the job."

"Oh, yeah! Wow, I can't believe it's already been three years since then."

"You're preaching to the choir, buddy."

Tom and Mike stopped outside of room three-hundred-twenty-one.

After the fair-skinned officer pulled out a set of keys from his jacket pocket and found the correct one on the ring, Tom stopped his hand an inch away from the door handle as he noticed something odd.

"What's the hold up?" Mike asked, leaning forward to get a look.

"Sh! ... Do you hear that?" Tom hushed and held up a hand, watching as the knob gently vibrated every few seconds.

It was very faint, as if far off in the distance, but when the two of them listened close enough, they could hear a low, thrumming sound that accompanied the vibrations they saw.

Without warning, the next thing Tom knew he was being grabbed by the collar from a black, soot-covered hand that had exploded through the center of the door, sending Mike stumbling backwards and instinctively covering his face to avoid receiving any damage from the splintery debris.

The hand balled-up with Tom's hoodie pulled itself back into the hole it created faster than either of their eyes would've been able to register, slamming the muscular officer against the damaged door and sending him tumbling backwards against the balcony's steel railing.

The rest of the door broke apart on impact and a massive cloud of ash escaped from the entryway.

Mike quickly composed and readied himself as he drew the handgun from the holster on his hip, then pointed it at where the door once was while Tom coughed and had trouble even rising to his feet from the pain that wracked his body.

"Drop it." A woman said through bright, white teeth that were ground against each other as she stepped out from the darkness and onto the balcony, which along with the whites of her furious eyes, were practically glowing in contrast to the layer of black dust that completely covered her slim, but athletic figure.

To Mike's astonishment, his hands instantly relaxed and the gun fell from his clutches, falling to the ground and firing off on impact.

BANG!

"My arm!" Tom screamed, clutching his right bicep as blood began seeping into the fabric of his jacket's upper sleeve.

"What the-... Who the hell are you?!" Mike shouted, taking a step back as a deep sense of fear began to creep into bones.

"On. Your. Knees." She spat. "Both of you."

Their bodies compiled without hesitation.

Mike quickly knelt, groaning as he struggled in vain against his own body's involuntary movements.

Tom, in too much agony to fight back in the same manner, felt his muscles forcibly shift him upright and onto his knees.

Sitting there paralysed and looking up at the strange, terrifying woman, each of them wondered how they were about to die.

Mike seemed ready for it, biting his tongue as he awaited her to draw the gun on her calf.

Tom, however, had tears streaming down his face while he whimpered some incoherent gibberish about wanting his mommy.

"Omie, how much time do we have left?"

Mike cocked his head, a hint of confusion adding into the angry, pained expression on his face.

"Shit..." She said, her own rageful expression fading and being replaced with one of defeat, then looked into Mike's eyes. "These two, are they users? ... I see."

The woman blinked, and Mike felt some kind of shift take place.

He wouldn't be able to describe what exactly happened if anyone asked him, but he noticed that the once-open hands hanging down beside her midsection had instantly become slightly elevated and balled up into fists.

"Grab a hold of your weapons."

Their bodies duitifly obeyed her words again.

Mike reached forward and picked up his smoking gun from the ground while Tom undid the strap on his holster and brandished his own.

"Put the barrels in your mouths."

Both of their eyes widened with panic, helplessly watching themselves slide the black, steel ends of the guns into their mouths.

Mike winced at the intense heat of the metal on his tongue, then bit down hard on the gun out of spite and looked up to the grinning psychopath that had a power over them that was all too familiar, only he'd never experienced what it was like to be on the receiving end of it to this degree.

"Smile." She hissed, the one on her face growing wider as the word escaped her lips.

Mike felt the muscles in his mouth contract, opening up around the gun into a wide, happy smile.

Tom experienced the same thing, only he began sobbing harder at the horror of his situation and from the devastating wound in his arm.

"Pull the triggers."

As adrenaline pumped through their trembling bodies at a rate it never had before, they watched the hammers of the guns cock back in slow motion.

Click-click...

Mike and Tom blinked several times, finding that they had complete control of their bodies once again.

While Mike exhaled the breath he'd been holding since brought to his knees and took the gun out of his mouth, Tom let out a loud wail and began sobbing uncontrollably as he collapsed and curled up into the fetal position.

The woman sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction, opening up her hands and letting the bullets from their guns chime against the concrete floor as they fell from her grasp.

"Now, sleep." She said, looking Mike in his eyes as they glossed over and closed, his body falling limp in suit.

Tom fell silent as he too lost consciousness.

The tall, ash-covered woman took a moment to savor the fresh air, as well as her victory over whoever these two puppets were.

"Ugh, men." She groaned.

"That was cruel, Trix." Said a short, tan girl with a pink, pixie haircut above her striking face as she walked out from the cloudy doorway of Lawrence's apartment, her tone a bit more than disapproving of her Master's actions while her body was completely devoid of any of the earlier explosion's residue. "I mean, I get it, we kill people for a living, but what you just did was... Wrong." She said, stepping beside the dirty woman and giving her glowing, pink eyes a blink.

The ash that coated Trixie's body quickly dispersed and disintegrated around them.

"They're lucky I didn't kill them." Trixie said with a flat tone as she rubbed her smooth, pale cheek. "An 'authorized user' is just as dangerous as a standard one."

"That's not my point." Omikron said, crossing her arms over the large, jiggling breasts that were contained in a skin-tight, bright pink, latex bodysuit that cut-off just above her elbows and knees. "What you just did was no better than what the people we're after do to their victims."

Trixie ignored her comment as she reached for a pocket on her hip containing her phone, then pulled it out to check the time.

"Twenty seconds, Omie." She whispered.

Her genie sighed, impatiently tapping an index finger against her arm. "We really screwed the pooch on this one, huh?"

"I'm starting to think Delta knew exactly what he was sending us into. Why else would he have a Cerberus on stand-by for a simple extraction?

"I-... I didn't put two and two together, on that one. You might have a point." Omie said, her eyes widening.

"And when does one operate without her sisters present?"

"... Never."

"The Pillar of Duty set us up." Trixie seethed between grit teeth, watching as the digital clock on her cellphone arrived at the next hour.

-----

- Sunday - 11:59 A.M. - Comic Sins -

"I still can't believe it." Trent said, running a hand through Mars' scarlet hair as she bobbed her head up and down on the upper half of his thick, ten-inch cock, looking up into his eyes with a blank, empty stare while he sat on the edge of the table with his tie undone and his expensive, black dress pants around his ankles. "The world's most convincing trap, just hangin' out in a place like this. What a gem you are."

Mars didn't respond, she just kept sucking Trent's cock and stroking her own girthy member from under her lifted dress, as if those were the only purposes she existed for.

"I can't wait to see what all I can do to you with the program." He said, his tone malicious and domineering as he watched her small, perky butt wiggling behind her.

In the center of the table, Francine was completely naked and lying on her back as the twins were thoroughly "inspecting her measurements," at Trent's suggestion, of course.

"Despite the impressive size, they are surprisingly firm." Andy said, pressing both of her big tits together around his cock as he straddled her torso.

"Her pelvic region is also quite astounding, as if it was sculpted by one of the great, Ancient Greek stone masons." Amy awed, her left arm wrapped around Francine's bubbly thigh as she rubbed and teased the ebony beauty's tight, shaved pussy with her right hand.

Francine was constantly moaning and gasping on top of the many books and notes spread out across the table while they explored her body, having had her sensitivity increased ten-fold just from Trent saying it would be so sortly being before she was assaulted by the two, completely uninhibited, teenage twins.

Jamie, who had backed up several feet in his chair, sat across from Sarah as she leaned against the edge of the table in front of him, both of them staring into each other's hollow, mindless eyes with insatiable looks of lust while they vigorously masturbated for each other.

The self-admitted voyeur and the closet cuckold feverishly going at it was an amusing concept for Trent, so he had commanded them to work out a few of their repressed kinks, but they weren't allowed to share any physical contact in the process.

It was safe to say, they'd worked something out, Trent thought with a chuckle before letting out a groan as Mars' mouth had moved off of his impressive shaft and down towards his large and perfectly smooth balls to suck on and lick.

Matt sat at the head of the table, his beaten and abused mind still trapped within his paralyzed body.

For just over ten minutes, he'd watched the people, some he'd grown to know over the last couple of years to others he'd known since he was a child, turn into mindless, sex-crazed animals.

All because of some rich kid with a magic app on his phone that had a problem with petty nicknames.

Matt dare not even think the words again, lest he face the wrath of another multitude of simultaneous migraines.

Sometimes, they'd been a blessing compared to what his mind focused on when he wasn't in unimaginable pain.

The worst part about it was that nobody seemed to care.

They all went about their... Business, without a second thought.

"It's just awful, isn't it?"

The static-like, ragged voice that came from behind Matt sent an icy chill up his spine, hearing the words as if they were spoken from the back of his mind.