Master PC - The Great Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On what?" Matt asked with exasperation.

Their gaze simultaneously flicked to Trent.

"Call your Aunt, you guys. Go home, stay safe, and be good, please?" Matt pleaded. "Don't do anything that would make me have to hunt you down."

They took a moment to consider both his warning and wording, completely aware of the power they held without actually feeling any unnatural compulsion along with them, then smiled as they stood up from their chairs to leave.

"Understood, Matt."

"Today has been fruitful."

"The murder was awkward."

"Yes, that did put a damper on-"

Just as Jamie and Francine were in arms-length of him, Trent coughed and took in a long, deep breath of air, which caused the dark-skinned beauty to jump onto Jamie scream in terror.

"Ah, that hurt. That hurt so fucking bad, I... Jesus, fuck! Ah! It still hurts!" He said, his voice strained from the tremendous pain that had locked up his diaphragm.

Note to self, Trent thought, just because you can make yourself bulletproof, that doesn't make the pain ceiling go down by default.

"Fuck." He coughed.

Mars had not killed Trent, it seemed.

"Oh, thank goodness..." Mars said with a sigh of relief. Having had a moment to calm down, she realized the serious implications that came along with killing a guy just because he was an insensitive jerk, however the other things he had made her do warranted that she not beat herself up too bad about shooting him in the first place. "You still deserved that, rapist."

"Keep in mind, none of that actually happened." Trent said in defense as he climbed to his feet.

BANG!

"Ow, shit! Matt, what the hell?!" Sarah screeched, covering her ears.

"Those headaches were real enough." Matt said after watching Trent collapse to the floor again. He held the gun up to the center of his vision and used the HUD within his mind to highlight it, which caused an ethereal list of features to appear over his hand. In an instant, the gun was deleted by the same type of power that was used to create it. "Hm." Trent mumbled, getting an idea or two from the concept.

Trent let out a noisy, lung-emptying wheeze from the indescribable amount of pain he was in.

"Same spot." He croaked, his voice high-pitched and strangled as he twitched on the floor with his arms crossed over his chest. "That was... the exact same spot, you f-fuckin' asshole..."

"Amusing."

"Quite."

-----

- Sunday - 9:31 A.M. - Imperial Heights -

"Aaaahahahaha!" Robert Stone bellowed, extending his left arm to point at his son as he laughed until he was wheezing. "This fuckin' kid, I'm tellin' ya'!"

All of Trent's confidence left him as if someone had flushed it all down the toilet that his idea was metaphorically just thrown into.

Robert slammed his index finger of his right hand down on the button to his intercom, still breathlessly giggling with the golden cigar secured between his teeth.

"Wendy! G-gh-get, get in here and help me laugh at my son!"

Not a second later, the left of the double-doors to his office opened up, and a busty, big-bottomed, cleavage-showing, micro-skirt-wearing blonde sauntered in, her exaggerated features jiggling around with each slight movement she made.

"Sir?" The schedule-savvy bimbo was visibly confused by her Master's order.

Robert gathered himself in an instant, then proceeded to make the same gesture with his hands that Trent had made. "Stone. Cold. Comics." He said, his tone mocking of Trent's. "Aaahahaha!"

Wendy quickly threw a hand over her mouth in an attempt to hide the wide smile that had forcibly spread itself across her lips.

However, she couldn't suppress the giggle-fit that was coming on.

The next thing Trent knew, the both of them were hysterically pointing and laughing at the young man.

His broad shoulders fell along with his facial expression.

"Seriously, you two are the worst." He said, the hurt clear on his handsome face.

----------

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. No, this isn't a retcon of The Unbound Genie, it's just its prequel. You don't have to have read my other two stories to understand the meta-plots in this one, so don't feel obliged to check out my more 'fuck-now-ask-questions-later'-styled works. If you have any feedback or questions, go ahead and send me an email. Stay tuned for the next chapter, which will be out eventually!