Master Robert's gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the description of the young woman Anna stiffened in her Master's arms, not much, but enough for Robert to take note. Was his pet jealous of that slip of a girl? No, it could not be.

"She was confused that I had not given her any explicit orders yet, but still had made her do what I wanted and that I did not want her to give me a blow job. I asked her again how she had gained entry to my room and what she wanted and she finally told me. She said that her step father who was also her Master had bribed one of the chamber maids to let her in my room. She also said that her Master had told her that from now on she would be my property, that it would be up to me to make her serve me, to keep her in line with daily discipline and to use her as I would see fit. She said that she was a gift from her Master and now my responsibility, that she was my slave now."

"I told her that I did not need or want a slave and that she should return to her real Master sooner rather than later."

"She answered that her name was Seiran that that she had been trained from the day of her first menses to obey and please and serve her Master, her step father. She also said that she would be severely punished if I would not accept her as mine. Then she told me her Master's name. It was my former office manager. He had sent her, not as a way to get his job back. What he really wanted was access to the embezzled funds from the company. I told her that even if I were remotely interested in caring for a slave I would never do it at the price of not seeing justice satisfied."

"She repeated that she now was mine to command and that I should use her as I saw fit. I ordered her to stay on the couch and found the clothes she had worn to get to the hotel in a neat pile in the bathroom. I gave her the clothes and some money and ordered her to return to her Master and forget that she ever was at my hotel. I told her that this would be the only order I would ever give her. She looked as if I had just beaten her puppy but she left without complaining. I ordered a drink from room service and then I called you and told you about my day."

"You did not mention your new property, Master."

"She is not my property, sweetie. I did not mention her because I knew that telling you about a strange young woman in my bed would only worry you and bring out the green-eyed monster as it does now, baby-girl. You don't need the monster not now, not then, not ever. I love you and only you and I want no one else at my side or at my feet, and the story is not quite finished yet.

"The next morning at the office I found out a few things: My former office manager had found a new job as sales' representative and tried to compound his treachery by getting a few of our government contracts taken over by his new firm. I was able to stop him and to solidify my contacts. In the evening I treated my people to dinner and when I returned to my hotel room at about 11h30, Seiran was back. This time she was on the couch. Her body was covered with a blanket but she did not react to my entry. I stepped closer and tested her pulse. It was fast and her skin was hot to the touch. I lifted the corner of the blanket a bit and saw that her whole body was covered in angry looking welts. She obviously had been severely beaten.

"She was not sleeping; she was unconscious. I did not know what to do with her; so I called a doctor. Luckily the hotel had one on retainer. He checked her vitals and called for an ambulance. I drove with them but stayed in the back ground when they did a thorough examination. They were only behind a privacy curtain, So, I could hear her cry out in pain and whimper. I wanted to help her but I knew that there was nothing I could do but wait. The police came before the doctors and nurses were done with her, following protocol the hospital had called them. I was their main suspect and they were about to drag me off to the local precinct, but the doctor and the hotel staff made it clear to them that I had not hurt her."

"My poor, misunderstood Master," Anna snuggled in her Master's arms, "I know you would never do anything like that, not even to your enemies. Please, Master, tell me what else happened that night. Your former office manager, did he do that to Seiran?"

"Later that night the doctors told me that she had lash and cane marks all over her body and that there were bite marks on her breasts that were already starting to get infected. They also told me that she had been raped vaginally and anally with they thought had been different objects. They had sedated her and the only way to find out what really had happened was to ask her."

"I returned to my room to get some sleep. In the bathroom I found a carry-all on wheels and a few clothes once again stacked in a neat little pile, but I was back at the hospital early in the morning. Seiran was pretty confused when she woke up and she was in pain but she refused to take any medication. She told me and the detective who was also present, waiting for her statement that her Master / step father had been very upset at her failure and had spent the rest of the night and most of the day punishing her. She also said that when he was done, he ordered her to pack a bag and leave his house and that he never wanted to see her again because she was such a failure and disappointment. Then she started to cry. She said that now she was all alone and did not even know where to spend the night or how to earn her keep.

"I did not know what to say to that, So, I asked her if she had any professional qualifications apart from having served as her step father's slave. She answered that her cousin had made sure that she got to go to school and he had also helped her to finish her studies in the United States. She told me that she had made her master's degree in computer science at Cal Tech with the emphasis on encryption and decryption protocols. I was skeptic at first, but the detective confirmed her words. Then she asked Seiran if she wanted to press charges for assault and rape against her step father and she said 'yes'. The detective took out her phone and started to record Seiran's statement. She made her retell in detail everything that man had done to her. They were talking in Mandarin and I understood very little of what she was saying but it was clear that it had been a horrible ordeal."

"Before she had a chance to finish someone entered her room and she fell silent. I turned around and saw my office manager, not the old one, his successor. They stared at each other and Seiran tried to get up, but the detective stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

She whispered, "Tanju, Master."

"I'm not your Master, SeiSei. You had the chance to choose, after your return from America, but you chose him. You did not come." My office manager sounded a bit bitter and hurt.

"I didn't chose him, I did not choose Master Akama. He kept me chained in his dungeon and told me that he would kill you if I would not stay with him. He was very convincing. I would have come if I had been able to do so. Will you forgive me, Master Tanju?"

"I believe you, SeiSei, and I forgive you. You were about to tell Mister Masterton and the detective what that bastard Akama did to you, continue and then we will talk about your future and mine. I need to know what he did to my beautiful, sweet, devoted SeiSei, my pet."

"Seiran finished the report on her ordeal, getting close to tears once or twice and I could almost see Tanju getting angrier by the minute."

"When she was done he stepped close to the bed and pulled her in his arms. She groaned from the pain of being touched but instead of trying to get free, she closed her arms around his shoulders and pulled herself even closer to him. He pushed himself upright again but kept an arm draped over her shoulders. He looked at the detective and said something to her that sounded like an order. Then he looked at me and said, "I just told the venerable inspector Hou San that she would do good to have Akama Li arrested immediately or our justice system will not have to worry about a lengthy process. If I get my hands on him first I will kill him for what he has done to my SeiSei, my intended."

"Before I could ask him if he thought it wise to make such threats in hearing range of an officer of the law, Seiran pushed herself up and said, "Oh. Master, I love you, so much. I always have. You are the only person in the world I'll willingly obey. If you will have me, my Tanju."

"I don't want the good inspector to blush, SeiSei, but I have loved you from the first moment on and I wanted to stop and harm him from the first time he laid a hand on you, but at the time the law was on his side. I wanted you for myself. No one else should ever be allowed to touch you. You are mine, in my mind you always were."

"And I always wanted to be yours, Master Tanju, but no one ever asked me what I wanted."

"I have one condition, my Sei. You will be mine all the time, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 and a quarter days a year, but I do not want you sit idly at home while I'm at work and get restless with nothing to do. You are brilliant with a computer and I want you to use your knowledge. We are always in need of good programmers and it's part of my job as office manager to hire and fire the people who work for Masterton Inc. Right?"

"Yes, it's part of your job and the California Institute of Technology is not in the habit of giving out degrees to people who do not know what they are doing. But I will leave it up to you lovebirds how to combine your work life and your private life. I have a carry-all with Seiran's belongings at my hotel. I will have it brought to your apartment, please make sure that your girl follows the doctor's orders and then take her home. We'll see each other at the office when your submissive, your pet has sufficiently recovered."

"I left them and went to the office and that's all there is to tell about my stay in Beijing."

"I don't want to interrupt you, Master, but what happened to your former office manager?"

"An arrest warrant was issued and the police tried to take him into custody; he resisted and was killed. In a way justice has been satisfied."

"Master? Was your trip to Tokyo as eventful as the one to Beijing?" Anna asked.

"Yes and no, pet. I certainly learned things I had not expected, but that's a story for tomorrow or so. Now, I have other more important and pleasurable things in mind. Even someone who is almost completely nose deaf would be able to smell your arousal, my pet. I want to see you come and so we will retire to the bedroom. Tonight we will not need any toys, our bodies are all we need."

~*~

Robert got up without seeming effort, though he still held Anna in his arms. He carried her over to the bedroom and put her on the bed. He took a seat at her side and began to kiss her, starting with her forehead. Anna pulled the muscle shirt out of the waistband of his sweat pants and tried to close her arms around him and pull him closer, but he was too far away.

"Slow down, sweetie. This is not a race. We have all the time in the world. I intend to savor what is mine."

"Master? May I ask a specific question?"

"Yes, sweetie, you may and I will answer honestly but it better not keep me from kissing you too long."

"Duly noted, Master. Master, why did you leave me in Master Charles' care? The last time you had to go on a business' trip you trusted me to follow your orders without outside help."

"It has nothing to do with trust, baby-girl. I trust you more than anyone else in the world. I had purely practical reasons. My last business trip only lasted a bit over a week, but it took us more than two weeks to make up for the maintenance sessions we missed during that time. I did not want to spend the first few weeks after my return, having to think about getting your Maintenance up to speed. Now we will only have to make up for the three Wednesday pussy whippings you missed. And I have already a plan on how we will do that: We'll have the first tomorrow around midday, the second on Monday. Then there will be your regular Wednesday pussy whipping and the last one will be on Friday. I know that will be hard for you to take, sweetie. Your sex and center will hurt a lot, but it's the fastest and most efficient way to get it done. Now try to imagine that on top of that we also would have to make up for your regular twice weekly maintenance sessions. To spare you that accumulation of pain, I asked Master Charles to deal with that in my place. Why? Was he too hard on you? Did he make you feel that I did it because I do not trust you?"

"Master, please, keep kissing my throat. Your lips on my skin tickle and tingle when I talk. Please, Master."

"Anna Masterton? Are you by any chance whining or worse, trying to tell me what to do to you?"

"No, Master, I'm begging you, please, don't stop."

"I'm not completely convinced that what you said falls yet in the realm of begging, my pet, and I have a feeling that you just said to it try not to answer my questions? But that will not work. So, once again was Charles too hard on you?"

"It certainly was different then when you do it, Master. On maintenance days, Tuesday and Friday, I drove to Master Charles' house before going to the office in the morning. I rang the bell and knelt down. Master Charles opened the door and asked me what I wanted. I told him that my Master had ordered me to come to him and ask him for my twice weekly maintenance session. He told me to follow him in the play room but did not allow me to get up. He made me strip and either pulled me over his knees for my buttocks maintenance or bound me to the St. Andrew's cross to discipline my breasts. When he was done I thanked him on my knees and kissed his hands and the implement he had used on me, got dressed and left for work.

"For the afternoon sessions, after work it was the same, except that he always used the riding crop on my breasts and made me bend over the spanking horse for a session under the cane. When I knelt down to thank him, he stopped me. And pressed a button on some kind of intercom, moments later Megan came in and asked if there was anything she could do to serve her Master. He told her that disciplining me had made him hard and that it was her duty to see to it that he was comfortable in his skin and his clothes. Depending on how he wanted to take her he made her either go on her knees to give him a blowjob, had her bend over the spanking horse to take her anally or sit on it to have her vaginally. I was ordered to look closely.

"When they were done, Megan thanked him for having allowed her to take care of his needs and I thanked him as I had in the morning. I got dressed and went to leave. At the door Megan asked if I had urgent chores to do or if I could stay and have a simple dinner with her Master and her. Your daily orders with set chores allowed me to accept the invitation three times out of six. The rest of the time you wanted things done at a certain time; So, I had to hurry home to get it done in time. Dinner with them was fun; we laughed and talked and no one looking on and not knowing us would ever have thought that Master Charles had just fucked his wife without letting her come in turn and that right before that he had marked my buttocks or breasts with a riding crop or a cane. I enjoyed it very much though I admit that I had a hard time not to squirm in my seat."

"That's very interesting to hear, my pet, but you still have not told me what made the maintenance sessions with Master Charles so different, and I do not think that the main difference was the dinner conversations." In his exploration of his wife's body Robert had reached her firm breasts. His left hand played in turn with the left and the right nipple while he licked the other and occasionally scraped it with his teeth. This close he saw that her skin was still slightly marked with traces of her breast maintenance on Tuesday; one had to look closely to see it but it was unmistakable. Her skin had goose bumps and she trembled. He knew that it would not take long now and she would start to beg for release.

"No, Master, the main difference was that being disciplined by Master Charles did not make me wet like you do to me every time. It hurt and I did not become aroused. A couple of times I was very close to using my safe word but then I remembered that going to Master Charles for my maintenance sessions was your will that I was following your orders by submitting to Charles. This thought was the only thing that made your absence bearable. Oh, Master, please, please, bite my nipples, leave the marks of your teeth on me, mark me, make my yours, please, Master, your touch feels so good, plea..."

Robert put is index finger over her lips and silenced her, but her eyes darkened by her arousal kept begging without words and he had to remind himself that he would not give in this easily. He wanted to make her wait and squirm and beg for all she was worth and there was still a lot of her he had yet to touch and to explore, a lot with which to get reacquainted. Robert focused his attention back to his ministration but instead of biting her or marking her his touch became softer, lighter, more teasing than exploring and he started to let this hands wander over her whole torso while he bend down to suckle the left side of her throat.

His penis was fully erect now and pushing against the soft confines of his sweatpants like an animal in a cage against hard bars, but he ignored its pulsing and focused on Anna. He slowly licked and kissed and nibbled his way down her body, leaving nothing untouched though he paid only scant attention to her neither lips, clitoris, and sex. He knew that left to her own devices she would beg and moan and push his head against her center, but she knew better than to even try that now. His finger sealing her lips did not only mean that he wanted her to be quiet, it also meant that he did not want her to move or act until he gave her permission. She had been well and thoroughly trained and was well aware that she would not like the consequences should she disobey this particular implied order.

In the first couple of years of their relationship her passion had occasionally taken over her obedience. To stop her from such blatant attempts to top from the bottom, he had then stopped whatever he had been doing, had put her in a severe very uncomfortable hogtie and had locked her in the walk-in closet or in a darkened corner of their play room. The next two days he had spent teasing her as often and as mercilessly as his time allowed bringing her to the brink of orgasm time and again without ever allowing her any release. The lesson had to be repeated a few times but the time intervals between incidents had become longer and longer and it had never been less than two months.

He knew that she could not help it that her body jerked and trembled with need, but that was what he wanted: her complete and utter abandon. When he had reached her knees he turned her around by rolling her over and resumed his teasing kisses and touches. The wetness she was producing had already created a tiny pool on the mattress and there soon would be a second wet spot right next to it. Robert smiled down at her when he reached the expertly placed cane marks on her behind.

His big hand covered most of her round bottom. He pressed down slightly and she pushed right back. He knew that she was already too deep in her subspace to really feel the pain, instead of now paying attention to her back and neck Robert decided to end the game for now. He removed the hobble chain from the ankle cuffs and made her turn around again after he had covered the wet spot with a corner of the comforter. Robert then spread her legs, pulled his sweatpants down and entered her deeply in one long, smooth push. He moved inside of her, slowly, carefully as if for the first time, scraping over her G-spot again and again.