Master Shango Comes to Dinner

Story Info
A husband invites his Master for dinner to meet his wife.
2.1k words
17.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

Joel Collins was getting ready to leave his office when his phone came alive. It was his wife, Cynthia, calling. He checked his watch to make sure he wasn't running late before answering the call.

"Hi, honey," he said. "How's it going?"

"Going just fine here. I wanted to ask you more about this new boss of yours, the one you want us to host for dinner tomorrow. You said he's coming from out of state, is that right?"

"That's true, hon. He's a newly appointed branch manager that's overseeing this sector of our firm. He's here to get a layout of how things are going."

"Alright. But tell me this won't impact your job, will it, darling?"

"Not if we play our cards right, hon. He's going to be looking in on promotional changes, too. We could use the step up from the way things have been going these past couple of years. One big step up equals a sizeable pay grade."

"And you think this dinner thing is going to help persuade his mind?" she inquired. "I want you to be honest with me on this, darling."

"I'm being honest here, hon. This is sure to work in our favour," Joel said, once again looking at the time on his watch; he needed to be on the road in the next twenty minutes, or else. "Like I said, he's new in town. He's going to need someone to help show him the ropes and get him acquainted with his office. Whatever help I can render, I know it's not going to be overlooked."

"Okay, well, I just thought I should ask."

Cynthia wasn't wholly sold on things. Joel sensed scepticism in her voice, but now was the wrong time for him to enlighten her further. Not that he was going to completely; the less she knew, the better for her.

"Don't worry, babe. We'll talk more about it when I get home. I need to hurry to another meeting, and then I'll be on my way home."

"What? A meeting at five? Isn't that weird?"

"Drastic times, hon. I'll call you once the meeting is over, okay? Love you."

"Love you, too, darling."

They exchanged kisses before ending the call. Joel pocketed his phone, and grabbed his work bag, and dashed out of his office. He told his secretary goodnight before rushing for the elevator. He made it to the lobby, and from there, past the glass doors of the accounting firm where he worked, into the parking lot. Joel got to his car and threw his work bag into the passenger seat before getting inside. He started his car and pulled out of the parking space, then drove off. He didn't want to look at his watch again, but he knew well enough that he had lost precious minutes due to his wife calling him.

He wasn't going to make it on time, though he knew he had to try.

As was already apparent, Joel wasn't hurrying towards some office meeting as he had told his wife earlier. He was, of course, heading to a meeting, but not the sort that Cynthia would expect, let alone imagine. Joel doubted he could explain the type of meeting that he was in a hurry to catch. Cynthia, his wife of many years, would never begin to understand.

There wasn't much traffic on the way, so he made it to the Continental Hotel in good time. Joel parked his car, and only then did he look at his watch and saw he was ten minutes behind. He went into the hotel and hurried past the lobby to the bank of elevators. Usually, he would be worried about being observed by someone who might know him, but this time that was the last thing on his mind.

Moments later, he exited the elevator and hurried to the designated door and knocked. Seconds passed, and then he knocked again. A key turned in the lock, and then the door opened to reveal a black man standing in a white bathrobe.

"You're late, white boy," said the black man.

"I left my office as fast as I could, sir," said Joel. "My apologies."

The man opened the door further and stepped aside for Joel to enter, and then he shut the door.

"Your excuse for your lateness has got nothing to do with me, white boy," said the man as they entered the suite's living room. "But it's a good thing you're here. Are you ready for your lesson, white boy?"

"Yes sir, I think I am."

The man glared until Joel felt himself shaking.

"That's not what I wanted to hear from you, white boy. I say again, are you ready for your lesson? Say it like you mean it."

"Yes . . . yes, sir. I am very much ready for my lesson, sir," said Joel with a strong voice this time.

"Good. That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

The man undid the sash to his robe and opened it to reveal his nudity. His cock was half-erect, jutting down from his crotch like the end of a pendulum. Joel was mesmerised as he stood there staring at the magnificence that was his Black Master.

"Get down on your knees and worship me, white boy," said the black god known as Master Shango.

Joel fell to his knees and held his Master's cock with both hands, and planted a kiss on the tip of his penis before bringing it to his mouth. He sucked his Master's cock with gusto, feeling his foreskin stretch towards filling the recess of his mouth.

"Am I still on for dinner in your home, white boy?"

"Hmm, yes, Master," said Joel, taking pleasure in what he was doing.

"And your wife, she knows nothing of what's coming?"

"No, Master. All she knows is that my boss is coming over for dinner. She's looking forward to your visit."

"As you are too, right, white boy?"

"Yes, Master," Joel murmured his reply.

"I'll bet you can't wait for me to seduce that sexy wife of yours, right?"

"Yes, Master," Joel stroked his cock while he answered. "I cannot wait."

"You can't wait for me to make her mine?"

"I cannot wait, Master."

"Yeah, keep sucking that dick, white boy," Master Shango murmured. "Suck it good."

Joel went on doing exactly that for the next half hour.

###

A car came to a stop in front of Joel's home. The time was 6:47 pm. Joel was at the window in a flash. He peered through the window curtains and saw his Black Master and boss, Olu Shango, step out of the backseat of the Uber vehicle. Joel was both nervous and excited; nothing could have prepared him for this precious moment that was about to come through for him.

"Are you ready, honey?" he said to his wife behind him. "Our guest is here."

"Well, you'd best go usher him inside," replied Cynthia, who was setting the dining table. "Won't be good leaving him standing out there."

Joel was already out of the room before she made her last statement. He glanced at his face in the wall mirror, and ran his hand over his head, then made sure his shirt was neat before opening the door. Olu Shango was coming up his porch steps. Joel went to him and shook his hand.

"So glad you made it, sir," he said. "I hope the place wasn't that difficult to find?"

"If it was, then the Uber driver wasn't complaining," Olu answered. "It's a magnificent neighbourhood here."

"Thank you. Please, come inside."

They went inside, and Joel called out to his wife as he led Olu into the living room. Cynthia came and placed a bowl of vegetables on the table before coming to join them. She was looking resplendent in an evening dress. It had been Joel's insistence that she wear something elegant for their dinner guest. She was all smiles as she came forward to shake Olu's hand.

"Sir, I'd like to introduce my wife to you," said Joel — who was suddenly unprepared for what happened next.

"There's no point pretending anymore, darling," Cynthia said as she came and hugged Olu and even dared to give him a full-mouth kiss, as Joel stared with startled surprise. "Master Shango and I have long since gotten acquainted with each other. Haven't we, Master?"

"True indeed," said Shango, who caught the surprised look on Joel's face and laughed. "Don't be too shocked, white boy. It's so good of you to bring me to your wife finally. This really is a terrific night. But first, how about we eat? I'm starving."

During dinner, Joel came to learn about his wife's connivance behind his back as well that this entire time, Master Shango had been seducing his wife without him being aware.

"Your wife wanted it that way," Olu explained during dinner. "She liked the fact that you had no idea, and I could tell she wanted a special moment to surprise you, cuck-boy."

Joel looked at Cynthia who nodded in response. But how long had it been since she found out about him and Master Shango?

"As far back as three months ago when you left your laptop open on the bed while you took a shower, darling," Cynthia patiently explained. "That was careless of you. I peeked into the email you were typing, and couldn't help but read some of it. Turns out you were writing to Shango, and it was all about me. I was shocked beyond words and wanted to learn more. But I didn't want to bring it up because I knew you'd tell me some sweet lie."

"So what did you do?"

Olu decided to finish for Cynthia. "What she did was copy your password, so when you were out at work, she got into your email and began combing through our correspondence. Cynthia learned of how much I desired her, and that got her to write to me." Olu paused to drink some wine before continuing. "You've no idea how surprised I was to be hearing from her. She did lie somewhat and told me that you and her had talked about me, and everything else. Of course, I knew she was lying. But it was the gateway to us getting to know each other."

"So, you mean this whole time, you and Cynthia have been in cahoots and she knew you were coming?"

"Wasn't until yesterday that she knew that part," Olu answered. "She assumed you meant some other boss, not me. But hey, I'm here, so that's all that matters. Come, Cynthia, I think it's time you showed me what your bedroom looks like."

Shango wiped his mouth with a napkin before rising from his chair. Cynthia followed suit and took his hand and led him away from the dining table. Joel watched them walk away, still stupefied by how well he had been played this entire time. Then he drained his wine glass and went after them.

###

In the bedroom:

Shango turned Cynthia around and helped to unzip her dress. Cynthia turned and paid him the same kind of attention, assisting him out of his clothes. Joel stood by the door, watching and waiting expectantly. This was the moment he had craved for so long. That things didn't go as he'd expected was beside the point. Never could he have envisioned such a sumptuous moment as this.

Master Shango pulled Cynthia into his arms and they kissed passionately while he ran his hands down her backside to cup her butt. Together, they fell on the bed. Olu Shango kissed his way over Cynthia's soft breasts, down to her abdomen, until he stopped to slide her panties down her legs to get at her pussy. Cynthia was already cawing with pleasure. Joel unzipped his fly, extracted his cock out of its hiding place and started jerking off hard and fast.

Shango took his sweet time running his tongue around Cynthia's vulva before probing into her pussy. Cynthia bucked and squirmed from his action. She whimpered and gasped and pleaded for him to stop. Olu Shango did eventually stop, but that was when he moved onto the bed. Joel focused his eyes on his Master's dick. He was simultaneously gasping as his hand furiously continued stroking his erection. He didn't want to miss a thing of what he knew was about to happen.

Master Shango knelt between Cynthia's legs and pulled her closer towards him.

Cynthia went, but with agitation, as she too was amazed by what Shango was packing.

"Please, be gentle," she moaned. "Please, be gentle — "

Too late. Black Master Shango thrust his cock into her vagina, sending her wheeling into the stratosphere.

At that instant, Joel popped his load like a champagne bottle.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckold in Training Marcia discovers her husband's secret desire to be a cuckold.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
High Society Young wife descends into the dark underbelly of high society.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Compleat Cuckold Sam's desire to be a cuckold has unexpected outcomes.in Interracial Love
A White Couple and the Truth A husband's cuckold kink changes his wife and their world.in Interracial Love
More Stories