Master Shango Owns a Couple

Story Info
A Black Master domesticates a married couple in his home.
2.1k words
4.19
10.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

"Crawl toward me, white boy!" Shango demanded.

"Yes, Master," Tom answered.

He dropped to his knees and did what his Master wanted. Tom moved on his hands and knees, covering half the length of the room. They were in the master bedroom of his home situated in the Garki district, just the three of them. Daniela lay on the bed naked, moaning exotically as she played with herself while he crawled submissively toward her lover. Her lover. The one person she deigned to submit herself to, body and soul.

All three of them were naked. Shango looked just as menacing as he leaned against his foot that was planted on the bed, looking like a god while Tom crouched before him. Tom kissed his feet before kneeling upright to face him; Shango's schlong stood a foot from his face. Tom shared almost the same bulk as Shango, but what he lacked was the aura of masculinity Shango wielded like a cloak around himself.

Tom recognised Shango's will power and sexual prowess. It was enough to make him quiver like jelly whenever he was in his presence. Plenty of times he had born witness to the aggressive manner Shango applied when handling Daniela in bed. It was enough to make him envious and humbled by the sight.

Tom was in his late-fifties. Daniela was his second wife. Prior to them getting married, he had concluded right away that her sexual appetite was way too much for him to match. Fortunately he had been less than a month from accepting his work posting here in Nigeria. Upon their settling in Abuja, Shango had stormed into their world and since then nothing had ever been the same again. He knew Shango fucked and dominated other foreign wives around, and was even astonished at whatever amount of stamina he had to satisfy those other women... including Daniela.

Shango had coerced them within two weeks of their presence here. Tom had willingly accepted his submissive nature and somehow felt just as relieved by it, like a giant load had been lifted off his chest. He so much preferred watching Daniela get the best sex, especially with Shango, or anyone else he appointed to come and fuck her."You upset me today, white boy," Shango said to him. "How come you never before mentioned to me about your friend tonight and his wife? You let me find out through someone else."

"I'm sorry, Master," Tom answered. "I only found out a day before she arrived. Claude never mentioned it to me before."

Shango looked at Daniela. "What do you think, babe?"

"He's telling the truth, darling," Daniela cooed, still rubbing her pussy. "But still, he's been disobedient. I want you to punish him for it."

"I agree with you." Shango said before returning to Tom. "How long have you been out of your chastity cage, boy?"

Tom thought for a moment before answering. "More than a week now, sir."

Shango turned to Daniela who was already reaching into a bedside bureau from which she took out a penis chastity device. She scurried toward the bed's edge and gave it to Shango. Shango took it from her and passed it to Tom.

"Put it on, cuck boy," he demanded. "And you're going to go to bed with it tonight. Wear it to work tomorrow and the next."

Tom wanted to mouth off a protest, but the thought of doing that quickly slipped off his mind, knowing it won't do him any good. He accepted the device from Shango who then stood back and watched him slip his penis into the contraption and then turned the lock. Daniela came off the bed to check the chastity lock to make sure it was snugly fit on him. It had been Shango's idea after his first copulation with Daniela here in their home that Tom should purchase a chastity device to keep him submissively humble in spirit and person.

"How does it fit, cuck boy?" Shango asked.

"It fits just fine, Master," Tom replied. "Will you allow me to suck your cock tonight?"

"You forget your manners too quickly, boy," Shango said. "You can only do that only after I've had my fun with Daniela, not before."

"Yes sir," Tom bowed his head. "I'm sorry. Yes, Master, I remember."

Daniela turned to Shango, caressing his shaft toward erection. Tom enjoyed watching her play with her pussy in front of him, but that was nothing compared to whenever she got to play with Master Shango's cock. Just the sight of her stroking his girth was enough to give him goose bumps. Daniela sucked on his giant testicles before bringing her lips to his cock. She turned her face sideways and flashed Tom a mocking look, letting the privilege of watching her about to enjoy herself immensely. In the past, Tom often felt hurt when she teased him in such manner, but now it was an acknowledged ritual he always looked forward to. This was the main reason why he wasn't always inclined to wearing his chastity device. He always looked forward to jerking off whenever she got to sucking Shango's cock.

"Now, tell me about this company fellow you mentioned before. When is he coming?" Shango asked Tom while thrusting his meat into his wife's mouth. "What's the white boy's name again?"

"His name's Fox, Master," Tom said, salivating at the sight of Daniela enjoying her oral pleasure while still casting sardonic moon-eyes at him. "Dave Fox is his name. His wife's name is Shelly."

"When are you expecting them in Nigeria?"

"Atlanta head-office is working on getting his travel papers ready. But he should be here anytime soon. They'll let me know before it happens."

"That's good to hear," Shango said.

Daniela rolled her tongue over Shango's foreskin while stroking his cock. Tom soaked up the gurgling sounds she made deep within her throat as she forced Shango's cock more and more into her mouth. The sound was so intoxicating. He would have ejaculated multiple times already just from watching her were his penis not locked in chastity prison.

Shango then gestured at him. "Come get a taste, cuck boy," he said. "I know you're dying for some."

"Thank you, Master!" Tom cried with glee.

He shuffled on his knees toward them and Daniela gave him some space, holding out Shango's cock for him. Tom willingly opened his mouth and was soon lost to giving his own oral pleasure. He did like Daniela and groaned from deep within his throat as she shoved his head to take more of her Master's cock. Daniela pelted his cheek with kisses while he kept on his cock-sucking exercise, before later wrenching Shango's cock from him. They took turns sharing his cock back and forth between them. Shango at one time held their heads in his hand and drove his cock between their lips. Daniela and Tom shared kisses while they sucked and lapped on his foreskin, both moaning simultaneous pleasure.

Shango had had enough when he took Daniela's arm and pulled her to her feet.

"Time I get some pussy out of you," he said, gesturing at her to assume the position he wanted on the bed.

Daniela got on the bed and positioned her butt at him.

"All yours, Master," she murmured.

Tom shifted toward the side of the bed and watched as Shango inserted his cock into his wife. His eyes went from Shango filling Daniela's pussy with his prick to watching her face curl with hurting emotion as Shango drove deep into her. Daniela clutched the bed sheets and she groaned into the pillow in front of her as Shango thrust deep into her. He slapped her butt hard and groaned as he gave her pussy another deep thrust. Her pussy enclosed over every square inch of his prick. As if that wasn't enough, he smacked her again, and this time Daniela responded with a louder wail.

"Take that dick!" he snarled as he rammed his cock hard into her and smacked her butt a third time, eliciting another fervent cry from her.

Shango was merciless with the way he fucked Daniela. Tom sat on his haunches and cradled his chastity-locked penis in his hand while watching them fuck.

For every pounding Daniela got from him, for every hurt she received from his cock sliding deep into her pussy, she enjoyed every aspect of her sex with Shango more. A while later Shango fucked her puckered anal hole. She pushed herself forward on the bed and her hair splayed over her face which remained buried on the pillow. Shango edged forward on top of her. He came upon the bed and balanced himself above her and continued thrusting into her hard. His hands pushed down on her waistline; his thrusting weight shook the bed.

"Ahhh... "Aiieeeee... Ohh God, you're killing me, Master! You're fucking killing me!" Daniela hollered from each vicious pounding she got.

There was a fire searing through her womb; Shango's cock was the only thing to put it out. Her cries reached a higher clamour each time he pulled out of her, right before slamming into her harder. At one time Shango grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her face off the pillow. Daniela gasped and groaned a lungful of air while Shango ran his tongue across her cheek; his breath against her ear brought a rash of goose bumps across her backside.

"Take that black dick, bitch!" Shango grunted, breathing like a rampaging bear in the woods. "Take that dick... love it! TELL ME YOU LOVE IT!"

"OUUHHHH... AHHH... AHH... I LOVE IT!" Daniela whooped with ecstasy and joy amid her panting breath. "I fucking love it!"

She reached between her legs to finger her pussy while Shango's cock stretched her asshole. Daniela unleashed a guttural cry as a climatic surge pierced through her womb like a laser beam before spreading to engulf every area of her body. The tremor of an orgasm explosion spread through her body and still Shango didn't let down from his pace. Daniela wasn't merely groaning anymore but screaming aloud her excitement and climax.

Eventually Shango let go of her. Daniela crumbled to the bed, gasping breathlessly. "God! Oh my God, that just blew my mind."

Shango drew himself to her side and jerked his cock inches from her face. Daniela was still trying to catch her breath but gasped when his spurt of cum splattered across her cheek. Shango exhaled pleasurable groans of approval while ejaculating more cum on her face. Tom drew closer on the bed, watching intently each discharge of cum making pearly droplets across his wife's face and hair. He pushed himself off from the bed when Shango leered at him.

"Come here, cuck boy," Shango sat down on the bed and held his flaccid penis in his hand which Tom saw was still dripping cum on the carpet. "Come and do your work."

Tom again crawled to meet him. He stuck out his tongue and first caught whiff of his wife's cum juice before eventually tasting it off Shango's cock. Shango gripped his head and forced him to choke on his cock all the way. Tom grunted forcefully as he accepted his punishment. Tom was content with cleaning his Master's cock. He knew as long he did a good job, Shango would allow him to clean Daniela's pussy as well. All that floated on Tom's mind was pleasing his Black Master so he would be rewarded even better for later.

"There's a good boy," Shango murmured. He held Tom's face upright and slapped his cheeks with his prick before allowing him to resume sucking his cock again. "You're going to find me other couples to be with, cuck boy," Shango said to him. "Just like Daniela's doing. No slip-ups next time, you hear?"

"Yes, Master," Tom answered.

"Time to take a shower, babe," Shango said to Daniela.

Daniela gave Shango her hand to help her to her feet. "Take care of the room, cucky," she said to Tom before following Shango into the bathroom.

The bathroom door shut behind them and Tom got busy changing the bed sheets. Daniela's voice floated from behind the door, laughing at whatever Shango must have said to her... or maybe it was about him. Tom could only hope whatever they were discussing was about him. His hand fondled the chastity device that entrapped his penis. He thought he perceived some mild erection happening there. He would remind Daniela to make it tighter for him later. He was smiling as he went about setting the bedroom back for their return.