Master Swordswoman Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn-it, did she really have to call me that in front of everyone else? I tried to shrink down into the bench somewhat, though it wasn't going to work of course. No hiding round here for anyone, least of all me. I could hear the other two women (girls?) talking in the corner, and was sure they were talking about us, well me. (Yes, I know, but with ears like mine you expect me to hear things, right?)

I looked back round at them, and saw one of them, the one I didn't argue with, leave the room. I turned back, and with Juni's help, finished the bowl of porridge. I have to admit it was nice, especially with the honey. I was glad I wasn't the one having to pay for it all!

I decided to finish stretching and waking up now that I'd had breakfast.

'So, Master,' Juni said, (I was definitely realising that there was nothing I could do about her calling me that, so I knew I had to just live with it), 'what are you planning on doing today? Remember what I said about helping you? I meant it, and have some stuff I can use too. To be honest, I should really do my journal too.'

'Journal? What's that?' I asked. Yes, I honestly didn't know – I did say I was thick, and I meant it!

'It's like a diary,' she replied.

'What's a diary?'

'It's a book for keeping a record of things that have happened, and for things, like appointments, that are meant to happen, in order to remind you. Okay?' She could see I was still a bit puzzled. She started again, but slower, 'Since I'm a Carneven, (though maybe not for much longer if Mum annoys too many people), I have to keep a record of all the important things that happen to me, so they can go on record in the library. That way, people will be able to know what happened and why, if they want to, later on in the future, okay?'

'Okay,' I replied, thinking I understood.

'I think meeting you, Master, is definitely a very important thing for me, so I'm going to put it in my journal, see?'

'Oh. Okay.' I wasn't quite sure what to make of that, 'so you're saying that people will know about me later on then, too?'

'Yes, and they'll know that you're my Master, too!' She grinned, ''cause I'm going to tell them!'

As you can imagine, I now had my head in my hands, 'oh my Lord...'

'So, Master,' Juni continued, 'is there anything else you want to do today, while we're stuck here?'

'Well...' I said, lifting my head back up, thinking, trying to take my mind of what Juni was going to do, 'I should probably practise...'

'Oh, you mean your sword-fighting, right?'

'Yes.'

'Okay.' I could tell she was thinking, 'it would probably be best if you did that first then, Master, since we could both do with a bath anyway, and it's not really worth having a bath then practising is it?

'Hmm, good idea.' Yes, I thought a good practise would definitely help. I definitely needed a good stretch and exercise. I guess I was already noticing not practising the day before, even if I still got a small amount of 'exercise'.

III

I stood up and put my belt on, liking the familiar feel of the weight on my hips – about the only item of clothing I didn't mind wearing. I then started stretching some more, as I slowly wandered though the two doors outside. I looked around me when I did, at the rest of the inn, jutting out to the left, the way the ground disappeared a short distance away as it dropped down to the river, and the large dark grey mountains opposite, in front of me, spotted with the odd green plant or tree here and there, before they reached up into the sky and turned white – their tops covered with some snow, though not as much as the larger, taller mountains to the south, or the other large mountains in the distance to the north. Just off to the right, round the corner, were of course a lot of trees on the edge of the mountains, but I couldn't see them from here. It was a bit grey up above, too, with the clouds slowly moving to my left as-well – (towards the east).

If it was a bit colder, a bit later in the year, it would probably be snowing, I knew, with the wind blowing the other way. It probably wasn't going to be much longer before the wind did change, with the start of the wet season, and then the rain would really start to fall, sometimes for days, or rather snow, up here in the mountains, of course. It could still rain a bit later that day, I thought, as I looked up at the clouds, though I wasn't too concerned about getting wet – one advantage of being naked, of course, except for the cold, which it wasn't, really, just yet. It was a little cooler further away from the inn, as I caught the breeze blowing round the mountain, upstream, but nothing I couldn't manage. I looked back at the floor, and noticed it was very uneven, with chips of rock covering the ground. It didn't look that great for footwork, especially in my sandals. I decided to go and get the boots with my armour and put them on instead.

On the way to the stable/cave, I decided to go and have a look down from the edge of the path at the river, just to see how far it was, and wonder what happened to the rest of the apple and pear the woman threw over. The river actually turned out not to be as far as I thought, and as I got closer to the edge, the noise got louder, until it was pretty loud as I looked down at the rushing water through the rocky river below. The side wasn't as steep as I expected it to be, but you definitely didn't want to fall in – it would definitely hurt if you did, and who knew how hard it would be to climb up, if it was just loose rocks underfoot, as it looked like? I couldn't see the apple or the pear, so assumed they must have fallen in and washed away, further downstream towards Meatonfork.

I quickly backed away from the edge, realising that I definitely didn't want to fall in and have all that to happen to me, too, then walked over to the stable/cave to find my boots. It seemed strange to actually be there in the daytime for once, and being able to actually see where I was going, (and what I was almost stepping in, too!). Our horsey was busy eating, but I gave him a stroke and tickle between his ears anyway. I hoped he was going to be okay just staying in there all day? I thought it might be best if we gave him a walk around outside for a bit later?

I walked over to our cart on the right, (which was the only other object in the stable, meaning we were the only people left (apart from the inn-keeper and her family), which really wasn't surprising), and had a look in the back to find my armour. It was underneath the bag with the woollen suit in it, though I definitely didn't need that just yet so I put it back. I dug down and found the boots underneath the rest of the armour. I wasn't really sure I'd actually need the armour anymore, though that would depend on just how cold it was going to get higher up in the mountains, assuming we would end up going all that high – it certainly wasn't needed yet, but was glad I'd brought the boots anyway. I also noticed a bale of Mum's cloth in the back too – the light red, almost pink, coloured one, that she had problems dyeing, and no-one wanted to buy at Millton market. I wondered if Juni bought it from her, or if she just gave it to her to get rid of it? I thought I'd ask her later, after I practised, to make sure. (I hoped she got a fair price for it, of course!)

I quickly put the boots on, and, holding my sandals, (since they were all mucky, I didn't want to put them in the cart), walked outside again. It felt strange only wearing the boots and not the rest of the armour, but they definitely felt better walking on the path like it was. I was still worried about slipping over, though, given the loose stones underneath. I even thought about putting the gloves on too, just in case I should fall over, but decided against it. I guessed I'd find out just how good my footwork was, now, wouldn't I? I left my sandals by the door of the inn, and walked to the middle of the space in front.

As I started doing a bit more stretching, I heard the shutters open behind me, and knew that Juni and the others were watching me. I then pulled my sword out and started running through all the basic moves and sequences for Mathan, which of course was the only art I knew. Thankfully, I managed to clear a small area of all the small pebbles, which made it easier. I realised that my hands were still sticky from the pear I ate, but couldn't be bothered to go and wash them – I'd clean them when we bathed, later. It felt a bit strange while I was holding the sword because of that, but I knew I could deal with it.

I heard a noise from behind me, from the inn, as I'd almost finished all that, and stopped, turning to look. Juni and the others were watching me through the windows, having opened the shutters, and Juni (at least), was definitely enjoying herself. She was obviously fingering herself whilst she sat on a table, sideways on to the window, while she watched me practise. She was smiling at me, and staring at me wide-eyed, as she either rubbed or fingered herself. I smiled back at her. I realised that I really liked that fact that she was enjoying herself whilst watching me. I might not have loved her, (or simply realised that at the time), but I did like it when she was happy!

'You cumming yet?' I asked, loudly, making sure she could hear.

'I already did, Master!' she replied, letting me know for certain what it was I heard before, 'I can cum for you again, if you like?'

Again? Wow. But then she probably didn't cum quite as much as I did last night, and she was probably more used to it than I was, so she probably wasn't sore like me, though it was starting to feel better. Still, she definitely liked to cum a lot, didn't she? Though thinking about how good it all felt last night, how could I blame her? (Or anyone else for that matter?) I guess if I was more used to fucking like that, (which I probably, (hopefully!), would be soon, I thought), then I'd probably want it just as much! Who was I kidding? I did want it just as much, it feels so good, especially with Juni, it's just that other things got in the way – like being sore and hungry, and needing a good stretch and practice.

I realised that just standing there thinking about it, and watching Juni make herself cum again, was making me wet and horny all over again too. I still wouldn't have thought that merely watching me practice while naked would be enough to make anybody cum, but then, I guess we are talking about Juni... Although I didn't know that much about her background, yet, I definitely had a feeling that she had a need to let something out - to make herself feel better. I thought that I was just the one she chose to make it happen, and that I happened to be in the right place at the right time. I also thought that that would mean after I left her in Evendale for a bit, that she'd then find someone else to make her happy, and forget about me. (Yes, I know - how wrong can a person be?)

Since I hadn't finished practising yet, though, I knew I'd have to test myself, to see how well I could when I was feeling like that. Hmm, I wondered how well I'd be able to practise while I listened to Juni as she touched herself and came at the same time? I wondered what teacher would think if he was here too? I smiled at that thought, given what he used to tell all the boys and other men about practising with me when I made them feel horny, (and teacher too, sometimes). It is generally really obvious when a man is feeling horny, isn't it? All those hard, stiff cocks sticking out – normally straight at me! A good thing they just used the wooden training swords then, too, since we wouldn't want them to make any very painful mistakes with a real one, would we! I know that it is a pity for them I'm not interested, I guess, but still, I can finally say I actually, truly, understood how they all felt, now! Hmm, maybe I had been a bit too hard on them before, though teacher seemed to like using it as part of the lesson too, so... At least they all got to have a good cum after the lesson had finished – just not how they'd prefer – (I wasn't going to let them fuck me, now, was I?) Thinking about teacher telling them off if they tried to touch themselves while practising made me smile too.

I guess it was time to test myself the same way – to see how well I could practise while being so horny and wet, too – to see if I could make teacher happy for once, even if he wasn't here to watch.

'Go on then,' I told Juni, 'see how much you can cum for me, while I practise.'

I then started to go through all of the more advanced things teacher had been showing me, the basic combinations of attacks and blocks which I already knew, that formed the link between Mathan, the basic art I knew, and Gorthan, the next art they teach at the academies in Evendale and Millton, (and actually elsewhere, but I didn't know that at the time), which I expected to learn at some point – whilst Juni seemed determined to make as much noise for as long as she could, just to tease me of course, like I told her to. It has to be said that I did do a bit to show off – to make sure I faced her, or showed her my bum – so she could have a good look at me while I practised, just like I sometimes did for the 'boys' too, though I didn't know if it would have quite the same effect, of course.

I really, really, tried to finish, whilst she got louder and louder. In fact, I'm sure she must have cum a few times, from what I could tell – yes, okay, sometimes I do feel a bit jealous of her because of that, and I wish I could cum so much too, especially without feeling quite so sore! Listening to her moan and groan, and scream how much she loved me, and how much she was cumming for me, and screaming Master over and over, just got far too much for me.

I couldn't finish my practice at all, and, well, I almost felt angry, but not quite. I was absolutely dying to fuck her, to just grab her and fuck her really hard until we both came so much. It wasn't really anger I felt, but seemed similar – more determined, I guess – determined to make us both scream our heads off with pleasure while I fucked her! It was almost like what happened the first time, but I wasn't as angry, now. I knew she was going to get it just as hard, though maybe without the hitting and the pulled hair...?

IV

I walked towards the inn, putting my sword away, whilst looking at her rubbing herself with her right hand, while feeling her breasts with her left, as she still sat on the table next to the window. I wanted to do that too! I took off my belt as I got through the doors and threw it on another table as I walked in. I then turned and stared at her, as she sat there, now facing me, with a very slight sheen of sweat covering her arms and breasts, even in this cool air, with her legs open wide and her cum covering both her legs and the table itself, too, dripping down from her juicy, sopping wet cunt and her hand and fingers she was using to fuck herself with. You could hear the wet, juicy noises she was making as she did so. Talk about being fucking sexy – it was so good, it almost made me cry! (Yes, I know – I still didn't think I loved her, yet, though). Her breasts were heaving as she panted and moaned, with her really stiff nipples jutting out away from her, as she rubbed them over and around with her other hand, and she then changed to rubbing her clit, instead, doing her best to cum for me again. She was looking at me through half-open eyes, whilst her head leaned over with her mouth hung open, but obviously also smiling somewhat with a lot of happiness. I knew I had to have her – to take her – just as I had before, except this time I was going to get fucked too, with that nice dildo she has! She then started to moan and groan a lot louder as she started to cum, telling me over and over she was going to cum as she did so.

'Oh fuck, Oh Master, I'm cumming Master – I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum for Master! I'm cumming for Master, Oh Master, watch me cum for you, I'm CUMMING!'

Then she finally threw her shoulders back and half-leaning back on the table, using her left hand to keep her up, she lifted her hips up as she screamed and came for me, as she shook and groaned at the same time, making me so fucking wet, I almost felt I could cum just by watching her!

I knew I just had to have her, had to fuck her so hard until we both screamed our heads off – maybe even more than once! I knew I needed to find the dildo, which I expected to still be in the little bag, and glanced around for it, but couldn't see it, even on the table where we'd eaten breakfast.

'Where's the dildo, slut?' I asked her. For some reason I loved calling her names, like slut, as I did just then, when feeling as I did – i.e. so fucking horny and wet - and, if anything, I wanted to do it some more, to scream and shout and swear at her – using such language then just seemed to make me feel even more horny and wet, and so fucking sexy! I could definitely tell, (it was pretty obvious), that she loved it too! I still, in the back of my mind, wondered exactly how and why anyone could feel that way – to enjoy being sworn at and insulted so much, but I definitely wasn't in the mood to complain about it much right then!

She quickly raised herself back up, and with a big sigh, jumped off the table and, after steadying herself, and making sure she could still walk, she almost waddled round to the other table in front of the bar, that we'd sat at before, and got the bag from the floor on the other side of it, where I couldn't see. Then she came back and gave it to me. She then went and lay on her back on the nearest table to my right, facing me again, her legs open wide, still panting, but without saying a word. She definitely knew what was coming next! (Hopefully both of us! (Coming/cumming – get it?))

I pulled the dildo out and threw the bag onto the table in front of me. I then took the 'inside' dildo, and reached down, placing it at the opening to my cunt. I was so fucking wet, I knew that all I had to do was touch my clit and I'd cum. I was pretty sure I was going to cum when I put the dildo in too, though I didn't really want to – I wanted to cum with Juni instead! I realised, though, that given how I was feeling right then, that I was going to cum regardless, so I might as-well do it properly. Whilst holding the dildo in the right place with my right hand, and being ready to put it in, really hard – all the way (I hoped) – I steadied and braced myself with my left on the table next to my sword.

I could feel the eyes of everyone upon me, and looked around at the others - they were busy rubbing themselves too, as they watched, though not making anywhere near as much noise as Juni. They all seemed to pant more than groan, though the older woman seemed to be getting pretty close and was groaning a bit more every second or so. (Not that I knew exactly how long a second was, you understand, only that it was shorter than a minute, which was much, much shorter than an hour, which we knew from the candles and sun-clock).

'Does everybody always have as much sex as this?' I suddenly wondered, 'am I the only woman who doesn't fuck lots of times a day?'

'Aww, Master,' Juni replied, 'we all like fucking, but that doesn't mean we have to do it all the time. Not even every day. It is nice, though, isn't it, Master?'

I had to admit that the thought of Juni saying she didn't need it all the time, not even every day – (yeah, right!) - after what I'd seen of her already, was very amusing, and almost made me laugh.

'Too... Fucking... Nice... If you ask... Ooh... Me,' said the woman, as she decided to stand up and lean against a table, quickly fingering herself, 'and, fuck, yes... If I fucking could... I'd having a fucking... Orgy in fucking here... All the fucking time – Lord I absolutely love it! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! OH FUCK YES!'