Master Thumbsy

Story Info
Can a geek become an effective Master?
1.3k words
3.63
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noelle knelt before the two men, tears misting her eyes. The long lashes batted, and she wondered how this had happened, again. Still, it was incredibly hot to have your husband humiliate you before his least attractive employee.

Marsden looked down at his beautiful, naked wife. She was a teensy bit chubby, a curvy Rubenesque figure, with heavy breasts that didn't quite sag...gorgeous roseate nipples...

Thumbs was in heaven. Thumbs was a copy clerk in Marsden's firm. Thumbs was a virgin, tragically, at twenty-two years old. Was it Thumbs's fault? Well...

Thumbs had a hearing aid and thick drug-store glasses, and unfortunate complexion. One of his legs was shorter than the other, and he wore a "big" shoe on his left foot.

Thumbs wore hideous plaid pants from TJ Max, and he hadn't brushed his teeth since Close-up paste had gone out of style.

Yes, this was quite a day for Thumbs.

He looked down at the beautiful woman. He'd never been invited to a company party as a guest, but Marsden had hired Thumbs to wait tables once, and he'd just gone nuts seeing this gorgeous wife in her sparkly designer dress.

The cleavage just poked out, and she was much hotter than the girls Thumbs encountered at his science fiction conventions, or at the Dungeons and Dragons games.

"Wow, Mister Whipple."

"Call me Marsden, boy. And call her Warthog!" Marsden laughed and kicked Noelle in the side, and she fell over.

Although Noelle began crying, both men could see that her hand had trailed down between her legs, and she was diddling herself quite avidly.

"Stand up, you bag of shit!" Marsden ordered, and Noelle obeyed, reluctantly

Standing in front of Thumbs, she was actually slightly taller than he was, and his eyes just couldn't leave her 36 DD miracles.

"Tell him what I told you to."

"P-please. No, Marsden--"

Marsden slapped her hard. "Do I have to go get the bullwhip?"

Tears streaming down her face, Noelle stepped closer to Thumbs, trying not to smell his breath. God, if I have to blow him, I bet I'll have to bathe him down there, first.

"Master Thumbs, Master Marsden is going out of town, and he has given me the privilege of submitting to you, and have you watch me while he is gone."

"Last time I had Josiah the handyman drive us to the airport when I went out of town.

Noelle sucked my dick the whole way, and then sucked Josiah's the whole way home, and did he have a great time usin' her."

"Y-you mean that illiterate black man with the broken teeth?" Thumbs was somewhat horrified. He'd been tossed from the Buttermilk Falls Ku Klux Klan for poor social skills.

This was going to be tough for Noelle, as Marsden was going abroad for two months, and having Thumbs live there might be a bit arduous.

But after Marsden left, Thumbs wasn't so bad. He treated Noelle with incredible respect, and actually asked her if they could share a bed and make love the first night.

Noelle told Thumbs that this would be great, but she wanted to give him a bath first.

This ended up, of course being just heaven for poor Thumbs, who had never had a woman touch his naked body, not even to pat his fat stomach.

Noelle was used to bathing Marsden, although he didn't need it as much as Thumbs did. It was the duty of a submissive to bathe her Dominant, and Noelle had had more than a few Doms in her life, both men and women.

Thumbs thoroughly enjoyed watching Noelle's red nails whirling around his cock and balls, and suddenly he orgasmed in the soapy water.

Thumbs apologized hurriedly, but Noelle put a finger over his lips, and smiled.

"We'll get you all excited again, don't worry about it, Master Thumbs."

Noelle was thirty-eight to Thumbs's twenty-two, but she looked so damn young!

Noelle took Thumbs out of the bath, and toweled him off thoroughly, and escorted him to the bed.

She gave Thumbs a long, oily massage, (he lay on a sheet so he wasn't going to stain up the bedspread) and then she gave him a nice sloppy blowjob.

After this, she cut his fingernails and toenails, and they were gross, and they cuddled and watched "The Handmaid's Tale".

She enjoyed it a bit too much, Thumbs thought.

The next day, Noelle gave Thumbs a big breakfast in bed.

Then she asked Thumbs if he'd like to jog with her, and didn't she look adorable in her little tank top and shorts. After this, they played with the free weights before she sent him to work.

Noelle also worked, and at her job she kidded around with her secretary, and worked a bit, but she thought a bit about Thumbs.

Could she improve him?

After work, she picked Thumbs up in her Lexus, and took him shopping for new clothes, and then they went home again. Thumbs was a little dazed by it all.

He wondered if Noelle would be in the "mood" tonight.

And then, Noelle came into the room, wearing a schoolgirl outfit, tartan dress and high knee socks. She had a pink ribbon in her hair, and she handed Thumbs a Ping-Pong paddle.

"Sir, I've been bad...

Thumbs sprung to action, as Noelle had hoped he would. She needed to guide him in some things.

Sure, she was in better shape, and frankly was a lot brighter, but she really needed him to be less deferential.

Taking Noelle over his knees and pulling down her panties, Thumbs really enjoyed whacking her with the hairbrush. She did have to tell him that he could hit a bit harder.

"How dare you tell me how to hit you?" Thumbs demanded haughtily. He ordered her to undress completely, inwardly fearing she would call the police.

Thumbs had a fantasy about caning Noelle's breasts, and was amazed at how patiently she took it, and then he fucked her pussy, and then in her ass.

Then, Noelle wanted to lick her shit off his dick, but he protested that he might want to kiss her later.

That was sweet!

Marsden never kissed her.

She showed him the cage in the basement, and Thumbs told her he liked having her in the bed with him. It was all a new thing, of course.

By the end of the second week, Thumbs was perturbed with Noelle for taking umbrage with the amount of salt he ate, and she did end up being locked in the cage.

Still, Thumbs freed her at about ten-thirty, so he could show her how to play "World of Warcraft."

By the time Marsden returned, Thumbs was a different man. He'd lost lots of weight, and was dressed better, and Noelle had taken him to her stylist.

Thumbs, of course was sad, now. The party would be over. He'd enjoyed using his belt on Noelle's ass, and slapping her when she forgot to call him "Sir."

And at the same time, she'd tutored him to the point that he finally passed his GED, and would be taking college courses soon--on Noelle's dime!

But the relationship would be over.

Marsden didn't seem all that happy.

"Thumbs, I'm glad to see things have gone so well with Noelle."

He didn't call Noelle "my sub slut" And, he didn't make any nasty cracks about the email she sent about how Thumbs had taken her to be a Princess at the Renaissance Faire.

"And Noelle tells me that she finds you an easier Master to live with." Marsden paused and looked at Noelle, who was smiling.

"I think that's wimpy, but far be it for me to get in the way of love. Do you want to have Noelle as your own? I can leave now. It won't affect your job, and I congratulate you on having attracted a good woman."

Thumbs looked back and Marsden, and at Noelle. He walked over to Noelle, and she smiled at him, and Thumbs slapped her hard, and she fell to her knees.

"I can do better than your bottom bitch, Marsden. I'm going to the BDSM club, the Paincafe, and find a younger, hotter one, right now."

And, as Marsden and Thumbs laughed, poor Noelle burst into fresh tears.