AI Era: AI Penis & Me

Story Info
AI Penis with sexual advantages fuels a new sex life.
9.7k words
4.28
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

(A Sci-Fi Story taking place in the distant Future)

When I woke up this morning, I glanced at the calendar. The day was January 1, 2069, my birthday. I am now 24 years old. When we celebrated New Year's Eve last night, I joked that this was a good year to practice the classic 69 sexual positions. The Kama Sutra, one of my favorite books after Portnoy's Complaint, describes the 69 sex position when two people simultaneously practice oral sex. The name derives from the position: one person is upright and the other is reversed. I was hoping to try this out with my girlfriend Claudia, who has up till now refused to mouth my penis for more than a few seconds.

Unfortunately, I did not expect to be participating in any sexual activity in the near future, if at all. At that moment, I was being transported to the Microsurgery Clinic at UCLA.

The back story is simple. I was on my way to meet my girlfriend and was excited at the prospect of having sex with her. I rushed out of my apartment and jumped into my Twitterpod self-driving vehicle. Twitterpod was the result of a lawsuit in which Elon Musk lost control of his Tesla Auto Company and had to cede control to Twitter who promptly changed the car's name to the above.

The vehicle had asked me repeatedly, in its whining female voice, to bring it in for its yearly checkup. I imagine the self-driving car had gotten pissed and intended to teach me a lesson. The lightweight carbon auto sped up to 100 miles per hour and then stopped short. No, I wasn't wearing my seat belt, even though the car had told me repeatedly to buckle up. I was also pleasuring myself, another error.

I went flying through the window head first, breaking a jagged hole in the windshield and the sharp shards sliced off a good piece of my midsection. Yep, Mr. Penis was not a survivor. Goodbye Dickey bird...

I woke up in the middle of a surgery. A young Asian Intern asked me,

"What is your name?"

"Allen Wanker, I think?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, I guess? That's what Mom told me."

"Do you want a dick replacement?"

"Waaa...what are you talking about?"

"You don't?"

"No, wait. Tell me about it."

"No time to talk. It's now or never. Yes or no?"

"Ok, ok, I want it, and then the anesthesia kicked in and I was out like a light."

I didn't know what I was asking for. It turned out that the University of Tokyo had invented a synthetic penis designed for implantation containing a small micro-computer that allowed it to be integrated into the recipient's nervous system.

The computer program was designed in Japan, but the prosthetic was constructed in South Korea. The marvelous electro-mechanized penis was a compact four and a half inches in soft plastic but could expand and inflate to greater length when required. Before it would awake from tumescence, it was about as round and sleek as a full-sized Hebrew National Hot Dog. The surgeons miraculously integrated the electronic prosthesis with the nerve endings that were once attached to my missing penis.

When I awoke, the surgeon tested the functions and said all was well. He explained to me that the new electro/mechanical/organic penis could function as if it was a normal organ. I could urinate and the AI Penis could also produce the pleasures of intercourse, and it could even auto-masturbate.

For a person who had lost his penis the day before, those possibilities were encouraging. I was soon to learn that the little sucker had a mind of its own. It could speak ten different languages, on audio and he could recite poetry, sing K-2 songs, and voice rap obscenities. They set my dick for English but I figured some woman might find the Italian version more romantic. I suppose those linguistic attributes were useful for a world traveler, but I was more interested in the actual function during sex.

Stimulus sensors built into the unit could recognize the complex sex hormones in my blood supply and alert the penis' computer when an attractive sex partner passed into view. This phenomenon was the first sign that the penis was truly integrated into my brain and nervous center, but it took some getting used to.

Before being released from the hospital, I was told that my bandages would be removed on the 8th day and that I needed 15 days to heal. On my return visit, I would be examined by a team of specialists, and then a nurse well versed in AI Penis technology would tune up the appliance. She would give me a complete run-through, from A to Pee, and then final testing. For now, I was to abstain from any sexual activity and told to observe Dicky boy's activity until my return.

I had already mastered peeing through AI. It came naturally. The stream was quite strong and if I wasn't careful and didn't hold firm to the shaft, I'd spray the wall and the toilet seat. Even the roll of toilet paper seemed to get in the way until I got the mechanical marvel under control.

I followed the hospital's pamphlets' advice and gave my 'cockeroni,' (my little dick) a hygienic wash up after every trip to the toilet. An occasional quick stop for urgency in the small hall sink was necessary. I knew if I didn't act immediately, I'd end up peeing my jeans and underwear before I could unzip.

During the two-week healing period, the AI Penis seemed to have a life of its own. At first, it did not discriminate by gender. It would raise up its head like the king of the jungle and start its cat call to both female and gay targets alike. Being unschooled in gay sex, I assumed I'd have to adjust the program to avoid encouraging gay partners who seem to keep one eye on the size of your swelled package, much like heterosexuals have one eye on a lady's tits and ass.

Although I had never found gay men attractive, all of a sudden I was realizing that some were very attractive. While shopping for a new pair of shoes, I was so taken with the young salesperson, I was ready to ask him out on a date. When he handed me my new shoes, his hands lingered close to my swollen projectile as I paid the bill. He asked,

"Wasn't there something you had in mind?"

"Yes, but it was rather embarrassing. Oh, well, uh, I'll be back next week. Thank you for the excellent service." I'd chickened out.

"This wasn't the service I had in mind," he said and smiled coyly.

I noticed he was sporting a good-sized erection and was about to reach out and touch his swollen cock. I got out of there before my weenie boy erupted. I was confused, to say the least.

The AI Instruction Manual noted that bi-sexual interests were normal for heterosexual AI Penis implants and stated these newly formed interests could be deleted or reprogrammed when the monthly internet tune-up took place. I thought I'd request the tech on my visit to delete the gay portion of the program, but now I was considering bisexuality as a possible alternative lifestyle. I wasn't sure if my ass could take on an invader, but I was certain the Dickey bird was ready to fly.

The technical manual explained in detail, with schematic illustrations, that the left 'artificial ball,' I believe the preferred word was 'testicle,' housed a mini-computer whose awesome abilities were beyond laptops of the past decades and approached the gigabytes of a supercomputer. The other one of my balls contained an artificial sperm reservoir. 'Refilling' was to be covered in my first 'tune-up' visit.

I soon realized that the AI Penis had its own preferences. When a big-assed woman passed by, a woman I might not have found attractive before my surgery, the sensor tied to my blood hormone level would go wild, pumping up AI under my trousers, making my swollen AI Penis visible. Most women found my exhibition offensive, but some took the swelling of my artificial manhood as a compliment. One older gal I met in an elevator invited me to stop by her Penthouse apartment "to look at her etchings," whatever that invitation implied. Since the doctors had warned me not to experiment, I passed up her warm-handed invitation.

FIRST POST-OP SEXUAL ENCOUNTER -- THE TRAINING NURSE

Finally, 15 days had passed. I returned to the hospital for my first checkup. The receptionist informed me that the visit was two-pronged. Several specialists accompanied by a group of interns would examine me. One over-exuberant female Intern, fascinated by my new 'toy,' was so excited that she could not stop touching AI who began to enlarge. The almond eyed beauty, realizing my excited state, asked if I could cum for her.

"Where?" I asked.

She put her hands together and said, "Here. Do it here."

"I'm sorry, but at this moment I'd rather not."

Had the attractive intern visited me in private, I'm sure I could have cum all over her big tits. Her short shorts were so tight I was concerned she was doing internal damage to her 'mother-gland,' but I said nothing.

After that exam hour passed, I was handled so much that I felt like a used teapot. Once the first examinations were over I was told to take a break and get a bite to eat at the hospital cafeteria. I was to return for a full private 'workout' with a nurse surrogate trainer.

The hospital was like a maze. I finally found the cafeteria and I waited in line to order a turkey club sandwich and a soft drink. I admit lunch was good for a hospital, especially the crispy bacon.

When I returned to the assigned nurse's station, I saw my surrogate standing at the appointment desk. She was about five foot four, with blond hair that I suspected was a wig, two nice breasts jutting out of her blue smock, and a curvy ass; when she finally turned to me, she introduced herself as 'Nurse Ratched.'

"Oh, you are kidding? Is that your real name?"

"You must be a Ken Kesey fan."

"Yes, 'Coo-coo" is standard reading in English Lit 20th Century."

"No, of course, 'Ratched' is not my real name, call me that or any other name that turns you on, but not your mother's name. That will turn me off and you want me to be turned on, don't you?"

"Yes, Mam. I mean Nurse Ratched." A bead of saliva rolled out of my mouth as I pronounced her name."

She noted that and checked a box on her clipboard.

Nurse Ratched was a good-looking nurse with a sexy smile. As soon as she introduced herself, her tongue flicked out to lube her red lips and my AI Cock swelled up like a plump Dodger's hot dog.

Nurse Ratched took me by the hand and walked me to her private room, so far in the back of the office that I thought we'd entered another building. Once I arrived, Nurse Ratchet pointed at the bed and I sat down. I realized we were alone. I heard a clicking sound and a monitor screen lit up with a porno film, a rather rude and vulgar display.

Shocked, I asked,

"Can we do without the porno?"

"No, it is here to allow us to register your response to visual sex," as she raised up the volume) adding, and sensory phenomenon."

The huffing and puffing of the two lovers on screen were now audible and had an effect on Mr. AI Penis.

"What are we going to do here, Nurse?"

"We are going to test out your AI penis, in simple words. You are not simple, are you?"

"No. I don't think so."

"Ok, in plain English, you are going to fuck me, and I caution you, you are not to fall in love with me. Just because we will participate in intimate circumstances, do not imagine I have any feelings for you other than that of an objective sex partner."

"I assure you that will not happen," I replied, red-faced.

"It would surprise you to know how often this occurs," replied the nurse with a coy smile."

"Now Mr. Wanker, please take off your hospital robe."

I did as she asked and stood there in the nude, although the gyrations of my excited AI Penis were rather embarrassing. He reminded me of a series of Indians on horseback surrounding General Custard, who like my AI Penis, was making a last stand.

The nurse unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her lace bra. Her bountiful mammaries were quite beautiful and larger than I'd imagined.

"Are those natural breasts or are yours enhanced?"

"I'm a nurse. After a few free fucks, these are the perks the docs give us. I'll give you a recommendation for a 25% discount if you wish to enroll your wife or lover in Dr. Wu's enhancement center."

As her white jeans fell to the floor, she turned to fold them and place them on the office chair, revealing her nudity.

"Nurse Ratched, your ass is rather spectacular!"

"Yes, I know. Dr. Wu does tits and asses, as well vaginal rejuvenation, if your partner is in need. Most women over fifty find it worthwhile, at least their husbands or boyfriends do."

"I will repeat the warning," said Nurse Ratched, "and you must sign this form if we are to continue."

"What does it say? I left my reading glasses in my jacket at the coat check."

"Let me read it to you. 'You are aware of the psychological effect that sexual intimacy can have on one's perception. Do not assume intimate contact connotes a love interest."

"What does that mean?"

"In plain words, just because you and I will fuck, I don't have any romantic feelings for you."

"Ok, gotcha, pure physical fuck. Slam, bam, thank you, nurse."

"Have you had a lot of sexual experience? At your age, I'd assume you are not a virgin?"

"Correct. I am not a virgin. And ah, yes, I have had limited sexual experience."

I thought it best to be modest.

"But I get it, it's easy to confuse sex and love. I once fell for a date after a casual one-night stand with satisfactory intercourse, and then was surprised to be rebuffed on our next date at a drive-in movie. I had taken out my cock and was waving it around in front of her mouth, assuming a blowie would be a nice treat before fucking. Evidently, my partner's desire had waned and she refused to take my hint. Vaginal entry was off the table.``

"Vaginal intimacy is not always a 'given' just because you've scored previously," said Nurse Ratched.

"Yes, I've learned that sex after drinking or taking stimulants is no assurance that an additional sexual experience will occur without those same inducements."

"Yes, when women are really horny, after a drink or two, they will fuck a Neanderthal."

"Yes, evidently that's just what they do," I agreed.

"Good. Please keep that in mind. Here are a few documents you must sign and initial before we continue"

"Do you think Neanderthals had big cocks?"

"I have no way of knowing. Please sign."

"Of course, just point where."

I signed and initialed where the nurse pointed, without reading the boilerplate. I learned a long time ago that if you don't sign medical forms, they will kick you out on your ass.

By now my hormones were flowing because Dickey boy was doing a dance up my thigh.

Nurse Ratched noticed and suggested, "Why don't you lie back on the hospital bed."

The mattress was very firm. She reached out in a none-too-gentle manner and grabbed my dick in her hand.

"I'm going to go over the controls on your AI Penis model 386. I intend to set them for a normal sexual experience. It is obvious from your erection that you are already in stimulus mode. We will use the default setting to test your autonomic responses and reaction time. Do you see these small buttons on the side of your AI shaft?

"Yes, I do. I thought they were warts."

"No, they are the AI Penis controls."

"Oh, I didn't realize that."

"They control your penis' reactions. Before we start I like to know, Mt. Wanker, if there Is a sexual position you prefer?"

"Whatever you prefer, Nurse, I mean, suggest, will be fine."

The nurse leaned forward, placing her two hands on the white sheet under my shoulder, and her breasts came into contact with my chest. That pushed my AI erection to its hardest level.

"Can I touch your boobs, Mam?"

"Yes, you may, but no titty twisters. My nips are very sensitive."

"I'd never do that."

"It would surprise you to hear what I've experienced on this job," said the Nurse as she adjusted her body over me.

Excited, I took a deep breath. Her vagina and ass hole were on the same level as my penis. I could feel her hot breath on my chest.

"You have your choice." She said matter-of-factly. "vag or ass hole. If I rotate my pelvis a few degrees further back, you can sample either you choose."

I moved closer. Her bountiful ass was rubbing against my nether region. She didn't waste a second. Her hand grabbed my AI Penis and propelled me forward. To my amazement, she had seamlessly slipped my dick inside her, but where?

"Excuse me, Miss, is my dick in your ass or pussy?"

"Don't worry, Mr. Wanker, just do your job. It is up to you to figure it out."

"Since we are this intimate, do you think you could call me Allen?"

The curve of her buttocks and the lengthening of my AI Penis permitted me to pass neatly between her thighs and butt cheeks. I felt secure she had inserted my dick deep in her vagina.

"Where is your dick, Mr. Wanker?"

"It feels very nice. I think I'm fucking your pussy?

"Thank you. Yes, you are."

"That's good. I don't mean to be offensive, but I'm loving it. Excuse me, Nurse, you said not to fall in love."

"Just enjoy yourself, Honey." Her more intimate tone was welcome.

"Miss, I can feel I am about to cum. Can I slip back a bit, pull out and enter your ass hole?"

"Anus is the word, Allen. It's your choice."

I pulled out as she raised her hips. Without her helping hand I felt her rectum's entrance and just as I thrust forward, filling that sacred cavity, my AI Penis was so excited, I only got to perform about fifteen seconds of thrusting when AI Penis just shot his load like a fireman putting out a fire. I came so much, that my artificial cum filled her. She must have enjoyed the sensation because, to my surprise, her ass muscles clamped down on Dicky boy and the overflow was running down her legs.``

"Wow, nurse, you have a few tricks of your own."

"How observant, are you quite finished, Mr. W?"

"Yes, and very grateful to you for permitting this demonstration. I do hope I performed to your satisfaction."

I excused myself and stepped into the bathroom to pee, just making it in time.

The nurse continued talking while my stream thundered into the porcelain bowl,

"Let's not give you all the credit. Your AI Penis deserves the kudos, but yes, Allen, you did well. I have these sexual 'tune-up' pairings several times a week. I must say, I came twice before you inundated my butt crack. If you permit me to pleasure myself, I'd like to rub one off while you are peeing."

When I reentered the room, I could see she was busy 'two-fingering' herself.

"Would you like me to provide some oral? In my family, we love to eat pussy. Excuse my lingo."

"Cunnilingus," the nurse corrected me. "Sure, why not."

I slid down until my mouth was right next to her vagina. When she lifted her wet fingers, I stared at her large swollen sex. I started licking at the bottom. I chewed gently on her labia before getting right to work on what would give her pleasure. I was busy sucking on her clit, but I didn't know I was working on a squirter. She arched her back, lifted her hips, and hit me right in the face with a long draught of warm love juice. The spritz lasted a while.

"Sorry about that, Honey," she said as she rolled off the bed.

I kneeled there in wonderment, my face dripping with the fragrant elixir. I thought her performance was fantastic, even pornographic. When Nurse Ratched returned moments later with a warm wet white washcloth, my AI Cock was beating like a drum. When I stood up, Dicky boy pooled a bit of artificial cum on the floor.

"Are you ok?" she said, washing my face and neck.

"My chin too, please."

"Oh sweet Alen, you got squirted, but your lick job was great."

Nurse Ratched gave my dick a rub-tug as well.

"Yes, dear Nurse. Eating pussy is something we do for love. No. I didn't say I was falling in love, but of course I am.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers