Master Zeal

Story Info
His playtime.
3k words
4.63
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on the edge of the bed in front of my Master trying to prove I was now taller than him however his large frame still dwarfed me, and his Emerald green eyes searched my face as his every muscle flexed drawing my eyes to roam his body. A coy smile played on his lips as he watched me drink in every taut, lean and perfectly sculpted muscle. My breath began to come in shorter rasps as my mouth dried. I subconsciously licked my lips as Master teased me with the flexing of his pecks, all I wanted to do was sink my teeth into them. I took an involuntary step towards him and placed my hands upon him, they were hard, solid and covered by his tight black t-shirt. I frowned at the obstacle in front of me and as if Master had read my mind his hands came up to the sides of his t-shirt and in one fluid movement it was gone. I gasped at the sight before me, his tanned body, those beautifully toned abs and my eyes following that sexy 'V' that dipped below his tight boxers.

Every muscle tensed in Master's body as if ready for battle, this man looked like a God of the ancient world and I was ready to worship him as one. Master's eyes darken as I take in every inch of him. "So beautiful" I whispered looking up to meet his gaze. "You are" he fired back with a wink.

Master pulled me up close into his body and snaked his arm around my waist resting his hand just above my large round butt. His smell was intoxicating, earthy with a hint of spice, I was getting light headed and without warning Master lowered his head and kissed me with a passion I've never known. All breath left my lungs at that very moment. I matched his hunger as our tongues battled for dominance. I slipped one hand up around his neck while the other was pinned to his hard chest. A heat was building in my womanhood as a familiar tingle started in the base of my spine. Master broke the kiss, I rested my head against his chest as we both fought to regain our breath. I could feel his member, hard and solid press into my stomach, I quickly dared a peek down at what awaited me 'Oh shit!' I thought to myself as a large, glistening head stared back at me like a snake waiting for its prey. A low throaty laugh came from my Master as I became aware that I was holding my breath.

Master moved his hand to the hem of my strap top that just about covered my bottom and scrunched a handful then effortlessly ripped it from my body. The sudden exposure to his gaze made me gasp and try and cover my large rounded breasts.

"My turn" Master announced,

"Excuse me, Master?" I asked slightly embarrassed

"To admire your body" he purred while taking my arms and placing them by my sides.

"Stand up straight, stop slouching" he ordered, my wetness starting to slowly leave my core at his authority. Always liked a man with confidence.

Masters gaze raked over my body deliberately lingering on my creamy milk breasts as he licked his lips, my skin began to flush at his approval. Dark Emerald eyes followed the slight narrowing of my waist and across my hips as they flare out before dipping down to my thighs. His eyes narrow as he spots my black laced panties and then continues down my shapely legs. As soon as he finishes his assessment Master grabs my wrist and tugs me forward making me slam into his body, I hit him so hard that I almost fell backwards again. Master quickly started his assault on my mouth with a hunger so fierce I was sure to have bruised lips. One of his hands fisted in my hair pulling me closer to him while the other was kneading my butt. I melted into his large arms and equalled his hunger. Suddenly, Master had picked me up by my ass causing my legs to wrap around his hips and my arms to fly around his neck, I could feel the tip of his cock at my pussy's entrance only being separated by thin material. Master let out a small growl into my mouth, I returned my frustrations by pulling on his beard and I was rewarded with a deeper growl this time. Master carefully lowered us down onto the bed, he removed my arms from his neck and placed them above my head.

Master trailed kisses along my ear lobe and down my neck. Damn this God like man knew what he was doing I thought to myself as my juices started to soak my panties. Master continued his fiery trail of kisses toward my milky breasts. My rosy nipples peaked in anticipation, Master released one of my arms only to now be pinned easily by a single one of his hands. His free hand tickled down my side, across my tummy and back up and engulfed one of my breasts and without warning pinched my nipple hard causing my breath to hiss between my teeth. "Perfection" he moaned as he bent his head down and flicked his tongue across my hard aching nipple causing me to flinch as it felt like a lick of flames. Masters hot tongue flicked two, three and four more times making me pant. The same fiery tongue lashed out at my other nipple.

"Don't move them," Master demanded as he released my arms.

Both hands are now cupping each of my breasts as he licks over each nipple and down under them heading toward my stomach. I raise my head to look down at him as he licks along my sides making me squirm. Master releases one of my breasts and places his firm hand on my belly to stop me wriggling, his piercing gaze hits me as a coy smile spreads across his face. Master dips a finger under the waistband of my panties and runs it along the width making my skin erupt with goose bumps, sending shivers down my spine causing the tingling to rise a little higher.

Master sits back on his haunches releasing my other breast, I let out a frustrated groan already missing his touch. His eyes rake over my body as if trying to memorise it.

"Mmm, so perfect and you smell good enough to eat". He purrs and winks at me, making me giggle. Before I could question that thought any more a cool breeze tickled my core as Master ripped my panties off. Moving forward he spread my legs as far as they would go, sensing my discomfort he began to gently lick and caress my inner thighs and all thought left my mind when I felt his hot, wet tongue sliding over my lips they betrayed me and opened up like a flower exposing my clit to his steely gaze. Master's face turned darker seeing how wet I had become for him, he ran his large finger along my perineum, up my slit and over my clit tracing my juices.

Master placed his finger in his mouth and closed his eyes in delight at the taste of me, I couldn't help but moan at the sight of this beautiful man savoring my essence. Suddenly Masters face was so close to my slickened core, he took in a deep inhale as if my essence was keeping him alive. Master's tongue snaked out and lashed at my pearl, again and again. "Oh fuck, shit shit!" I began to hoarsely whisper, I could feel my core beginning to tighten already and the tingling in my spine rose even further. If he continued at this pace I was going to cum at any moment. To my surprise and annoyance he let up his attack and I had to suck in deep calming breaths. A large sculpted hand found its way under my left ass cheek and lifted my hips higher exposing more of my slickened core. Master licked along my lips and around my hooded clit which was now swollen and pulsating, he was teasing me even more by avoiding all the places I wanted him. Without warning he poked the tip of his tongue into my valley, a low moan escaped his throat as he forced more and more of his tongue deeper into my hot tight pussy, my breathing was ragged now and my lungs were starting to burn. Almost reluctantly he removed his tongue and flicked my pearl harder this time, making my legs twitch at the fierceness of it.

My juices were now flowing down past my asshole, Master then decided to press a finger into my entrance and pushed further into me realising how tight my walls are. Master groaned as he expertly pulled his finger back out and then in. The God in front of me continued to pump his finger into me as he licked and sucked my swollen clit into his wet and warm mouth. My moans became heavier and faster as Master rammed another finger into me.

"I need you to be ready before I fuck you" he moaned into my molten core.

"Please!" I begged as I looked at the wild man between my legs barely holding onto his control. Master leaned up my body till his face was level with mine, while his fingers grazed over my g-spot repeatedly, my body getting light with every stroke but yet heavier at the same time. The tingling spread further up my spine. My head was becoming dizzy as I was fighting consciousness. I took advantage of the situation and pulled his mouth crashing down onto mine and kissed him with all the primal instinct I had, I pulled away after a few moments.

"Hands back!" Master growled, pulling his lips away from mine and squaring me with his darkened gaze. I move my hands back into place as Master continues his relentless attack on my clit. Master's fingers pick up the pace, slamming harder into my core making my back arch up off the bed trying to take his fingers deeper into my slickened core, sweat beading along my skin. " Please, please Master can I come?" I beg only a few strokes away from my orgasm. Master suddenly removes his fingers and mouth away from me, I groan in frustration, desperate to have him back inside of me. Master looks up my body and straight into my eyes and cocks his eyebrow at me, giving me my favourite cocky smile. "Roll on to your front" he orders, I desperately oblige, needing my release so badly. Master pushed me down hard onto the bed and clasped a wide leather cuff around my left wrist and pulled my arm back behind me and then pulled my right arm back to join the other and clasped another leather cuff around my wrists, my hands resting just above my ass. Master roughly pulls my hair back into a ponytail and fastens something around my hair keeping it in place, I can feel cold metal draping along my ass cheeks, it sends shivers over my skin. Tension starts to build in my body as I can't see what is happening behind me making my mind fear the worst. Sensing my alarmed state, Master grips the back of my neck hard, the tension begins to leave my body as I slowly relax until his firm touch.

Once satisfied, Master returns to his task and attaches the metal to my ponytail, my head and chest arch backward keeping me in position. Master then slides a silk covered triangle wedge under my hips pushing my ass up into the air, he spanks my ass hard in approval the sudden sting makes me gasp and my nipples harden again. Master spanks my ass again and again each time harder than the last, I begin to pant he then gently caresses the large welts that begin to sting my ass cheeks. Master slips his finger down to my pussy, past my lips, forces two fingers deep into my core thrust deeper and harder. I drag my breath into my lungs feeling that familiar tingle rise further up my spine and a tense coil in my womanhood, Master spreads my legs wide exposing all of me to his Emerald gaze.

Master removes his finger from my core and slaps my pussy hard making my body tense sending exciting spasms throughout my limb as my pussy dribbles more of my sweet essence. Master moves off of the bed, I can hear him get something out of the chest of draws and quickly return to the bed. I wait patiently as something cool and silky rubs along my ass cheeks and down to my pussy, just as it reaches my clit it begins to vibrate gently, I moan at the new sensation. One large hand strokes and kneads my sore red ass cheeks and the other holds the new vibrating object against my clit, instinctively I trust my hips up and down seeking my release. Master lets out a low growl in disapproval and firmly pushes my hips down into the triangle wedge. Master removes the vibrating toy away from my clit and I let out a whimper as his hand smacked down onto my ass cheek, wishing he would let me cum I let out a frustrated groan. "Now, now little one all in good time" he purrs as he slips his finger into my slickened pussy catching me by surprise.

Master uses the same finger to tease my asshole coating it in my juices as he reapplies the vibrating toy to my clit. Master pushes his finger into me as he turns up the vibration setting on the toy, I gasp at the new intrusion and try to relax. Slowly he pumps his finger deeper and deeper into my asshole until he has worked the length of his finger into my ass. Master increases the vibration once again and his fingers stroke harder and faster into my asshole now. Each thrust eliciting a new wave of pain and pleasure making my toes curl, my fingers ball up in the sheets and my moaning gets louder with each thrust of Master's finger. The pressure builds even tighter within my core so close to ripping through me, Master sensing my imminent release, he removes his finger, toy and suddenly moves from my side and nestles himself between my legs. Masters leg hair tickling my inner thigh tells me he's removed his trousers, without warning he spreads my ass cheeks wider and thrusts the head of his cock into my tight pussy. My breath leaves my body in a hiss as he slides his full length into my silky core hard, forcing my walls to adjust to him fast. Just as quickly

Master pulls back and slams back into me once again dominating my womanhood, claiming what belongs to him. Master grabs hold of the small chain that is linked between my cuffed hands. My nipples harden impossibly further as the bed sheets scrape long them as I rock back and forth with each slamming of his hips. Masters hand slides up the chain towards my ponytail pulling my head and neck back further as the other wraps itself around my throat tight slowly cutting off my air supply causing my pussy to constrict around Master's thick shaft drawing out a warning growl from deep within Masters chest. My face and chest flushes a crimson red as I begin to choke, my vision beginning to sparkle in the corners causing more of my juice to coat Master's cock. Master loosens his grip on my throat and moved his fingers to invade my mouth pushing deeper into my throat fucking me with his fingers, every time I gag on his long thick fingers my pussy walls tighten around his cock, a low growl escaping him each time. Master reposition his legs so they were on the outside of mine, thrusting his cock expertly and impossibly deeper into me, catching me off guard I let out a little squeal.

Master is relentless in his trusting, never missing a beat he moves his hand back down to my throat while the other still pulls on the chain attached to my hair. Master leans himself forward forcing his cock to pound me deeper once more, his mouth is hot on my ear, "You crave me pounding you like this, you need this, you need me dominating you. You are mine and only mine".His breathing ragged and hard. I know he's getting closer to his own release. His tongue flicks out and leaves streaks of fire up my ear as he nibbles on my ear. "Get ready to cum for me little one" he hoarsely spat out and with that Master doubled his pace, my core is so tight and tense each stroke edging me closer and closer my legs and arm shake with need pinned into place, sweat running down my back. I can't hold back my screams anymore as the pain and pleasure courses through my shoulders, thighs and pussy. "Master please, please. can. I. come. I. need. you". I beg between breaths. Master slows his thrusts and trails kisses along my neck and along my shoulder, my mind screaming 'No,no!' "Cum for me little one". He growls into my skin as quickly as the last word left his lips; his pace was wild as he searched for his own release.

A sharp pain shattered through my shoulder as Master bit down and my orgasm rose through my body hard skittering along my skin like a weighted blanket, my pussy clamping around Master milking him for everything he has to offer. Master explodes within my walls, filling me with so much cum, I can feel it slowly running down my legs already. Master leans his sweat covered head against my back as we both fight to regain our breath. I feel the tension release from my shoulders and hair as Master releases the cuffs. I fall forward into the bed too exhausted to support my own body weight. Master shifts himself to my side and pulls me into him, we lay there panting until unconsciousness takes over.