We’re Done When You Say We’re Done

Story Info
A rough morning fuck.
1.1k words
14.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alfie83
alfie83
8 Followers

I wake up on my stomach to the feeling of your hand gently squeezing my ass. It's barely light out which means I had probably only been sleeping for a few hours. I can feel my pussy throbbing and I'm not sure if it's because I'm turned on by your touch, or if it's from the abuse it had taken the night before. I turn my head to look at you and feel the bruising on my collarbone, more abuse from the night before. "I'm sore," I say with a slight smile.

You return the smile and say "that's too bad," and move your hand between my legs before sliding a finger inside of me. I'm exhausted, and everything hurts, but all it takes is that finger and I'm ready for you.

You position yourself behind me and use your knee to pin one of my legs down while your hand grabs the back of my head and pushes my face into the bed. You enter me in one quick thrust and pain shoots through me but my whimper is lost in the mattress. It feels like you're balancing your weight entirely on the hand that's holding my head down and I can't catch a breath. I wait for you to ease up but you don't. I try to push my head up against your hand but you're already too enthralled with fucking me to notice, so I reach behind me to the knee that's holding my leg down and give it a tap. You take the hint and pull my head up by a handful of hair. I gasp for air and you hurriedly push me onto my back. Before I've caught my breath you're inside of me again and both of your hands are wrapped around my neck. You squeeze and push down simultaneously and for a moment I'm afraid of how hard your grip is, it's more than you've given me before.

My head starts to feel light and I can hear a ringing in my ears. Your hands are squeezing the bruises on my collarbone and they're aching something fierce. My pussy is on fire as you relentlessly drive into me. You seem to notice that I'm struggling so you release your hands from my neck and slow down your pace.

You look down and me and give a little chuckle, and I think that you're about to give me a break, but instead you pull my legs up onto your shoulders and lean your face down into mine. You look me dead in the eyes and say "I don't care, we're done when I say we're done," and push hard into me again. I let out another whimper, this time right into your ear, and you put your hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. After a while you shove your fingers into my mouth and I bite down as a reflex to the discomfort you have me in. I see a smirk appear on your face as my teeth pierce your fingers, so I take both hands and dig my nails into your back as hard as I can.

You seem surprised as you let out an "oh fuck," and then start thrusting harder. The pain I'm in starts to disappear as the pleasure overtakes it and I drag my nails down your back hoping it leaves a mark. Suddenly, as if realizing you've given up a bit of control by letting me inflict some pain onto you, you let out a predatory growl and grab both of my hands and pin them above my head. You hold them there with one hand and the other one moves to grab my face and pushes it to the side. You lean in and start kissing my neck, and this tiny act of gentleness relaxes me a bit. I let out a little sigh of relief and then almost instantly feel your teeth sink into where my bruises are. A quick reminder that you are the one in control. You put your mouth up to my ear and then bite my earlobe too before giving me your orders.

"You're going to cum for me and then you're going to clean up your mess."

I nod and let out a breathy "yes sir." We've done this enough times and you've paid enough attention to know exactly how to get me there. You move quickly to push both of my legs onto one of your shoulders and then angle yourself perfectly inside of me. Your hands are around my throat again, this time more playfully, and it doesn't take me long to cum. You feel my pussy tighten around you as I release and as soon you feel the pulsating stop you pull out. I jump up and quickly position myself between your legs and take your cock in my mouth. I know this is about you wanting to watch me taste myself on you so I take it slow, moving down your shaft until you hit the back of my throat and holding you there, then working my way back up. After a while I take you out of my mouth and run my tongue up and down your dick while watching you watch me.

"Good girl, that's enough," you say before pushing me down onto my back. You enter me again and I can tell this time you're in it to get it done. You roughly rearrange our positioning until you find the spot that works for you and say "there it is, don't fucking move," and I wrap my arms around you and hold myself there while you pound away until you finish in a series of primal growls. As soon as you're done you move your mouth down to my pussy and clean up your cum just as I did with mine. My clit is the one thing that doesn't hurt and I put my hand on your head in hopes that you stay down there, but you're on a mission to feed me your cum. You come up to kiss me and transfer it into my mouth. I know you want the visual, so I hold my mouth open and then you give me a light slap to let me know I can close it. I swallow the mix of our fluids and you go back down for more until you've taken all you can, and then you let me rest.

The pain starts to slowly creep back into my body as I lay there recovering. You run your fingers lightly across my neck and I flinch a little. Even the slightest graze hurts now. You notice the flinch and that wild look flashes back into your eyes. Seeing you get turned on by the wreckage makes me wet again just like that, and you know it, as you slide a finger inside of me.


alfie83
alfie83
8 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sleeping sub gets a rude awakening A delicious game she cannot win.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming His Ch. 01 A prison pen-pal program goes terribly wrong for shy Lillian.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy's Girl Ddlg. Little Girl gets punished after misbehaving.in BDSM
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories