All Comments on 'Mastering Submission Ch. 18'

by sdbnnc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It is quite amazing ...

... how this story continues to excite and surprise us after so many chapters, and this one was particularly torrid, and, in another way, both loving and beautifully-expressed. It can't be easy to put all these different emotions into a story and I can only say the original, if this tribute to it is as accurate as I think it is, must have been a fine work indeed.

It deserved a re-writer of your talent to pull off such a wonderful coup, sdbnnc. My sincere thanks, five stars and on to part 19! I imagine there can't be many parts left and there will be a major decision to be faced for both the main characters; I look forward to finding out how it is resolved - but that isn't for now, of course, and I mustn't anticipate!

te

iamnotiamnotalmost 12 years ago
Tribute to the work that inspired this change in perspective:

This story is an amazing peice of not only erotica but also of artistic talent. Thank you for your contribution to the world of this website and it's faithful followers. Keep up the writing because I will be sure to check in for the next chapter and those ahead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous