Master's Good Boy

Story Info
A day and night in the life of a pet dog-boy.
5k words
4.38
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a little departure for me. There is a lot going on here, this story is set in a world where vat grown bio-droids exist in all shapes and sizes. It chronicles a day (and night) in the life of an empty headed fluffy haired dog-boy, and the hijinks him and his Master get up to. There is plenty of pet play, obedience, free use, and gay sex. If that's something you're into, I hope you like this little one shot.

***

I walked my Master to the door as he left for work. I get a quick hug and a pat on the head before the door shuts behind him. My happily wagging tail falls still and my shoulders droop as the silence fills the large house. I hate it when he leaves.

I'm a lucky bio-droid. Well, I'm a lucky dog boy to be exact. My Master is wealthy and he cares for me so much. Our home is comfortable, with so many comfy places to nap and rest. I've been here for a few years, ever since I was made I've been my master's pet and I couldn't be happier.

I walk down the hall to my Master's room. I'm not supposed to go in there alone, but maybe it'll be OK if he doesn't know. I open the door and I can smell that it still smells like him, his room is dark and cool, lots of deep rich maroon's and purples.

He made me sleep in my room last night and I hated it. He does that sometimes and I don't know why. My room isn't bad, but his bed is so comfy and it smells like him. I get nervous standing in the door of the forbidden room and leave, closing the door again behind me. I'm a good boy and I follow my Master's rules. I walk across the hall to my room, I just got up in time to see Master off and I still need to shower and eat breakfast.

I walk into the on suite bathroom and turn on the shower before turning to look myself over in the full length mirror. I don't want to sound dumb, but I look cute. I'm short and kind of thin, not skinny just slim. My muscles are toned, and I have a round butt that looks yummy in the shorts that Master got me to wear around the house. I like these shorts, they're so comfy. They hug my hips just right and they even have a little cut out for my tail.

As the water warms up I brush my teeth and floss, taking special care to get my fangs nice and clean. As I check my teeth in the mirror, I hear a little noise in the kitchen and I notice my floppy ears perk up a little in the mirror. I laugh at myself for being worried as I remember the coffee pot being on.

I hook my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and wiggle them down my hips, smiling at the warm arm air playing over my newly naked flesh. My cock is still swollen from my morning wood and I would just love to have a little fun in the shower, but Master said I can't play unless he tells me it's OK. I might ask him after breakfast.

I step into the shower and let the steaming hot water run over my body before reaching for the shampoo. I work the sweet smelling stuff through my blonde curls and the fur on my ears. Rubbing my ears gives me goosebumps and my tail wags with a mind of it's own. I rinse my hair and ears before rubbing a bar of soap over my hairless body and working it into a lather.

I work the suds down my body, pausing to tease my cock and feel it plump in my hand as I wash it. I had such fun dreams last night, I woke up so hot and bothered and I couldn't do anything about it. I pout and pull my hand away from my cock. I'm a good boy and I follow my Master's rules.

I rinse the soap away turn the water off. I shake my hair out, letting my ears flap before I reach for the towel to dry off. I walk out into my room as I run the soft towel across my body leaving me clean and dry. Master gave me one of his hoodies to wear so I drop it over my head, letting it fall over my naked body. He's so much bigger than me, it swallows me up. Being surrounded in his scent like this makes me blush as my tail wags involuntarily.

I grab my phone and scamper out to the living room. I scroll TikTok while I eat a quick bowl of cereal before curling up on the couch. I know I just woke up not long ago, but for some reason I am just so sleepy. I pull myself into a ball on the couch and close my eyes to drift off into a warm comfy sleep.

My phone buzzes against my chest, waking me up. It's Master.

"Wakey, wakey. Did you have a nice nap?"

I look around a little confused before I see the webcam sitting on top of the TV. I smile and wave at Master as I stretch out on the couch. His hoodie bunched around my stomach while I was curled up and now that I'm layed out flat it's ridden up exposing my cock. My phone buzzes again.

"You look so yummy in my hoodie, little pet."

My cock hardens, standing up straight at Master's praise.

"Oh, you like that? I'm bored at work today. Playtime?"

I nod happily sitting up on the couch. Buzz buzz.

"Go get ready. Be back in five minutes. Good Boy."

I hop up from the couch and scamper down the hall to my room. Sliding through the door on my bare feet, I flop onto the bed. Pulling open my nightstand, rummaging through the drawer. I pull out a big bottle of lube, a cock ring, and my absolute favorite toy. It's a vibrating prostate toy that fits me perfectly and the best of all, Master controls it with his phone.

I tug Master's hoodie off over my head and put a big drop of lube on my fingers before reaching back to massage it into my ass. I repeat this three or four times, making sure I am good to go before I try to put the toy in. I lube up my toy before gently pushing the tip into my tight hole.

The sudden full feeling takes my breath away, I love that feeling. The slick toy touching and rubbing against all of those sensitive spots inside me. I slip the snug silicone band around my cock and balls before hurrying back down the hall to lay down on the couch. I reach down between my legs and press the button on my toy, turning it on.

The vibration bumps twice, letting me know that it's powered up and fully charged. I feel my phone buzz on the couch next to me.

"Look at you, so good. You're back early. Ready?"

I nod at the camera and gasp as I feel the toy shift inside me. It's probe stroking my insides like a wide, soft finger. And then the slow, deep, delicious vibration starts. I moan as my whole body relaxes except for my throbbing cock. Buzz buzz.

"Oh wow, you really needed this didn't you? I shouldn't let you go so long without this."

The vibration inside me starts to pulse. Teasing me with long surges that make my cock tense and relax again and again. There is a steady steam of precum running out of me and pooling on my belly. Buzz buzz.

"You're making a mess, little pet. Better clean that up."

I scoop up as much of my precum as I can with my finger and lick it clean, swallowing myself down. Buzz buzz.

"Good boy. I have a meeting in ten minutes, wanna cum for me?"

My eyes screw shut in ecstasy as I nod for my master. He rewards my obedience with a fresh surge of heavy vibration and stroking from my toy that has my cock spasming in a minutes long dry orgasm. My whole body tenses as a hot ball of pleasure explodes inside me. I whimper and shake for my Master as he plays with me. I love this so much. Buzz buzz. I reach for my phone with a shaking hand and look to see what Master wants.

"Make a mess for me, good boy. Two fingers."

I drop my phone next to me and reach for my pulsing cock. I hold my head between my thumb and forefinger beginning to stroke my frenulum, using my precum as lube. I work my finger in fast circles and within a couple of minutes my cock spasms again spraying a rope of cum that reaches all the way from my forehead to my belly button. Three more fat ropes of jizz fall over me as my balls empty themselves, the flow slowing as I go dry leaving a pool of spunk on my belly. Buzz buzz.

"That looked fun. I need a picture."

I snap a selfie with streaks of cum still laying across me.

"Good boy. I have to go to my meeting. Get cleaned up."

I lay there on the couch for a bit, slowly scooping the ropes of jizz into my mouth. A happy haze falling across my brain, leaving me in a blissfully dim, cum drunk dog-boy. I lay there with a dopey little smile on my face for a few minutes, before sitting up and padding back to my room.

Stepping into the en-suite bathroom I slip the toy from my butt and drop it in the sink before walking to the big sunken tub and turning the taps on to fill it with wonderful hot water.

I wash the toy and step back into my room to put it away along with my cock ring. I grab the pair of shorts from this morning and scamper back to the bathroom in time to turn the water off just as the tub finishes filling.

I take a second to drop a little pod of scented bath salts into the tube before I lower my slim, naked body into the delicious hot water. I settle on the bottom of the tub, the water coming up just up to my shoulders.

I'm little for my class. I said I was a bio-droid earlier and that's true. But, I'm part of an anime inspired line called "House Pets". We're made to be loving, happy companions for our masters. I love my Master. He takes such good care of me, and he's so much fun. Anyway, where was I. I'm little for my class at about 5'2", I weight about 130lbs. Master told me he always wanted a little fluffy haired dog-eared fem-boy of his own, and I'm so happy I get to be it.

I drift around in the sweet smelling water for a good long while, with the heaters in the tub keeping the bath nice and warm. I'm so comfy that I feel myself getting dosey again and thinking like any good puppy would, I decide another nap is in order. I drain the tub and dry off before stepping out of the tub and tugging my soft, snug shorts up over my little round butt and slipping my tail through the little cut out in the back. I love the way I look in these. They hug my hips just right and are perfectly snug against my butt, they show me off in ways that make me blush.

I walk back through my room and slip Master's hoodie back over my head. I stop short of the door and grab my collar from my night stand. Master may be home soon and I know he likes to see me in my collar.

I walk back into the living room and settle back into my little spot on the couch. I turn the TV on and pull a couple of pillows over around me before snuggling down into our big blanket before closing my eyes and dosing off for a comfy warm nap.

***

My head snaps up as I hear keys in the door. I spring up from the couch, letting the blanket fall to the floor as my tail wags joyously.

"Master!" I call out as the door opens.

"Hi, little pet. How was your day?" my Master asks as he sets his briefcase down and hangs his coat on the rack.

"It was great! I had a nice nap and a good hot bath, and I got to play with you!" I answer, so excited to see him that my mouth runs away from me.

"It sounds like you had a great day, my good boy" he puts his arms around me, cupping my butt and lifting me into the air.

He holds me up and I nuzzle into his neck. I missed him so much. He strokes my back and squeezes me in his arms before he sets me down.

"I need to go shower, I'll be right back." he calls over his shoulder as he walks back to his room.

I sit on the couch to wait and soon he comes back, dressed in a tank top and a pair of shorts. He looks so sexy. He's got short brown hair, and blue eyes. His face is kind, with an easy smile and a strong jaw. He's tall, about a foot taller than me and strong too. He can pick me up and play with me like I'm his little toy. Sometimes, I am his little toy. That's my favorite. He steps into the kitchen and grabs a water from the fridge before walking to the couch and sitting next to me.

He smiles over at me and pats his lap. I immediately slide over and snuggle up in his lap leaning into his wide muscular chest. He wraps his strong arms around me and squeezes me close for an instant. I love when he does that, it makes me feel all warm and safe.

He slips his hand up the back of my hoodie and scratches the spot right at the base of my tail that causes my whole body to go limp, and I just melt into him. Master is so sweet. He scritches me like that for awhile, dropping me into a happy hazy place. He stops and I just sit there. He ruffles my hair and reaches over to turn on the TV and I feel him relax under me as he settles back into the couch to watch TV and let his long work day float away.

I shift around in his lap, and he chuckles deep in his chest as I adjust this way and that until I am draped over his thighs across the couch. His hand falls on my chest and he absent mindedly strokes my chest.

"Sweet boy" he quietly mumbles while he pets me.

I look up at him and smile.

"I had fun with you today, but there was one little problem" he says quietly.

"What's that?" I reply sweetly, feeling a tinge of excitement deep inside.

"I didn't get anything for me" he rumbles playfully.

"Oh no!" I answer with a happy swelling feeling between my legs, "I can help with that, if you want."

"That sounds great, little pet" he says, his face splitting into that kind smile. I feel his cock stir against my back.

I slide over on the couch until I'm laying next to him and I can get to his manhood. He tugs his shirt off over his head and shifts while I tug his shorts down his thighs to free his wide, heavy cock. So nice and thick. It's as wide as my wrist, I can get my fingers around it but just barely.

I lean down and plant little kisses up his length before sliding my tongue around the swelling head of his cock. Poor Master, I can tell he's been horny all day. I can't wait to drain his balls for him.

I slip off the couch and settle on the floor between his feet. He spreads his legs and I scoot closer. He hooks his fingers in my hood and tugs the big hoodie off over my head. Goosebumps scatter across my skin as the cool air of our house comes in around me.

I run my fingers up his inner thighs and he scoots towards me on the couch, inching his cock closer to my face. I happily take the hint and wrap my hand around the base before taking his head into my mouth to lick at the underside of it. I slowly work my way down his hardening shaft until he fills my mouth. I gently stroke his swollen balls as I work his length in and out of my mouth, lubricating him with my spit. He moans for me and tells me I'm his good boy as I push my head down, taking more and more of him until the head of his cock slides down my throat.

I want my masters cum so bad, he tastes so good. Swallowing him makes me so happy and silly, like a little cum drunk puppy. I know he loves making me feel that way. Every time I swallow his load, he gets hard again right away and then I'm really in for some fun.

I bob my head up and down on his shaft, pressing my tongue against the sensitive skin just below the wide head. I feel his balls tense, as his sack tightens in my hand. I love this part, he's so close. I look up at him and see that his eyes are closed tightly. He's feeling so good. I'm doing such a good job. I hold him in my mouth, slowly licking him wanting him to feel like this just a little longer before he explodes. I stroke the smooth skin just behind his balls, and his cock twitches in my mouth spraying the first pump of sweet salty cum onto my tongue. I gently lick the throbbing cock as I suck on his head, he moans loudly as he shoots pulse after pulse of hot cum into my eager, happy mouth. I swallow as fast as I can, but a little gets away from me and dribbles down my chin.

I let his cock fall from my mouth as his orgasm finishes. I sit up and smile at him, so proud of taking care of my Master. He looks down at me and ruffles my hair before wiping the cum from my chin with his thumb and gently placing it in my mouth to be sucked clean. I gladly comply.

He pats his thigh and I climb up into his lap again snuggling into him.

"My little cum drunk puppy. Are you happy with yourself?" he asks playfully.

I give Master a silly grin and an exaggerated nod.

He slips his finger into my mouth and I swirl my tongue around it. He pops the finger out and traces it down my chest. He skips the waistband of my booty shorts and slides his hand under the fabric between my legs to tease my asshole with the spit-lubed finger.

My cock twitches, knowing what is about to happen. He strokes my butt in teasing little circles, smiling as he feels me relax against his finger until he slips inside me.

"Let's go to bed."

He stands up from the couch, lifting me with him. He carries me down the hall into his room before playfully tossing me onto the bed. I flop onto my back and shimmy out of my shorts before rolling back over and popping up on all fours pushing my needy little butt into the air for my master. I feel a thin cool piece of plastic slip into me, before a gush of lube fills my butt. I moan anticipating what's coming. Master's cock feels so good.

I feel him climb onto the bed behind me and a second later I feel the wide head of his cock gently pressing against my hole. I push to welcome him into me and he slips in, filling me to the brim in one long gentle push. I moan as his heavy balls come to rest against my own and wiggle my ass against him, begging for more. He grabs my hips and thrusts against me, bottoming out in my ass and taking my breath away. My already hard cock throbs when he pushes against me, a drop of precum falling from the tip, as I moan for my master.

He starts fucking me with slow, steady strokes that have me flushed and panting with pleasure. Master's cock is so perfect, it pushes all my buttons. I push my butt up, giving him better access as he fucks me. His long, heavy cock fully disappearing into me with each thrust.

I feel his strong hands on my shoulders as he pulls me up against his chest. I reach back and hold onto this sides as his hands slip around my narrow waist. He starts to fuck me faster, the head of his cock rubbing over my prostate with every stroke. My cock is leaking a steady flow of precum, and I am ready to pop. Suddenly, my Master's delicious fucking stops. My ears droop and I groan as I feel his cock slip out of me.

But, before I know it Master flips me onto my back and pulls me over to him. Yanking my butt off of the mattress and slipping his cock back into my ass. He holds me up by my hips and slowly works my ass with his fat cock. I squeeze his cock with my muscles, trying to milk an orgasm out of him but it's not time for that just yet. But, he does reward my efforts with several long deep strokes that make my cock jump.

"Good boy. Since you were so good for me today, you can cum as much as you want" he smiles down at me while he pumps my ass.

"Oh thank you, Master!" I squeal, grabbing the bed sheets.

He smiles wickedly as he realizes how close I am to popping my load and continues his long deep strokes, my cock jumping every time he bottoms out in me. He silently mouths "cum for me" and it's too much. My cock erupts, spraying long ropes of pearly cum up my chest even splashing against my chin. My ass tightens around Master's cock as I cum, making him moan and call me "his Good Boy". My orgasm finally starts to taper off leaving me a cum covered mess, I can't help myself as I scoop the ropes of cum onto my fingers and swallow them down.

"So hungry today. You need more, don't you?" Master teases.

I swallow the last of my load and nod happily. A happy, cum-drunk haze filling my mind.

"My silly puppy. Maybe I should call a friend for you to play with. Would my puppy like that? A cock for that mouth while Master fucks your cute little ass." Master continues to tease.

I blush and nod timidly, the idea of Master passing me around causing a shameful thrill to pass through me and pulling my cock back up to a full erection.

Master smiles down at me as he watches my cock fill back up, "that's what I thought, we'll set up a play date for you. My friend Tom has a sexy little dog-boy too, maybe they can both come over and we can watch you two play together. Would you like that?"

12