Master's Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grind down into masters cock as I nod up at him, moaning as he hits that special spot in me causing my cock to spasm. Master starts those perfect, deep, steady strokes again making me shake and whimper in his hands. His grip tightens around my waist and I notice that Master is getting close. His hard cock is tensing and stiffening inside me, the extra movement and pressure on my prostate makes my cock explode again. My balls tense and empty themselves in a delicious mess across my belly my cock throbbing every time Master presses into me.

I feel a hot pulse in my ass as Master lets a fat spurt of cum loose inside me. He quickly pulls out and drops me on the bed. He gently grabs me by the hair and pulls me upright to stroke his cock in my face. I eagerly open my mouth as his cock pulses in his fist spraying another fat rope of cum across my face and into my hungry mouth. He pumps his cock over me, leaving twelve heavy lines of jizz across my happy face. He scoops his nut from my face with his fingers and slips them into my mouth to be sucked clean. I greedily swallow Master's nut for the second time today before eating my own cum from the sticky mess on my belly.

I flop back onto the bed, smiling up at my master. My brain is a dim, cum-drunk mess as he falls down next too me and pulls me over on top of him. I snuggle into his wide muscular chest as he strokes my back. My master is so sweet. I'm a lucky little dog-boy. I start to feel dosey, and my eyelids grow heavy as my master strokes my back. I slowly but surely fall asleep.

Later in the night, I wake up to feel Master shifting under me. It's dark in his room, but I feel his strong hands on my body as he rolls me onto my back on top of him. I'm a little confused, but I happily submit to my master. He would never do anything to hurt me, and I love making him happy.

I feel his hands on the backs of my thighs as he spreads my legs and pushes them up. I take the hint as I feel the heat of his rock hard cock land against my taint. I grin wickedly as I reach between my legs to guide Master into me. I lay the head of his throbbing shaft against my asshole and wiggle against him. He presses into me, filling my tight little butt with his hungry cock. He holds me by the crook of my knees pinning me back against his chest as thrusts up into me, using me like a toy. His toy.

I relax against his chest, letting the pleasure hammer through me as he uses me in the middle of the night. I know it might be a little odd, but I love this. He just grabs me and takes me, because I'm here and I'm his. It makes me feel warm inside.

His hands let my legs go and he tells me to roll over and ride him. I slide off of his dick and flip around on top of him. My legs settle on either side of his hips as I reach behind me to position masters cock for me to slide down onto it. I shudder as his hot, rigid cock fills me up again. I wiggle my hips as my cheeks come to rest on his balls. He moans when I do that. He loves all the little movements I make when I ride his cock.

I switch my hips back and forth on top of him working his cock in my tight ass, milking it with my insides. I rock my hips back and forth, varying between a quick twerking motion and long smooth strokes. Master's hands fall around my waist as my hips rock back and forth. He moans and under me as I arch my back working my butt on his delicious, mind blowing cock.

He reaches between my legs and strokes my balls as I ride him. I moan for Master as I squeeze him with my insides, begging for his cum. He slowly massages my hard cock as I start to bounce on him. Even though I'm trying to get my master off, I can feel myself getting close. This cock pressing against and stroking my prostate as I ride him along with his gentle stroking are enough to make me nut right away, but I want to hold off and let master cum first.

"I know you're close, Good Boy" he calls out to me in the dark. "Go ahead and cum for me, but don't stop."

He squeezes my cock one last time as I pop in his hand. I switch my hips back and forth quickly as I nut in my master's hand. I hear him groan under me as his own cock starts to pulse and jerk in my butt and his cum starts to pump into me. I love when Master breeds me.

My orgasm goes on and on as I gasp and shake on top of him. The clenching of my ass drives his climax as he drains his heavy balls into me. I can feel his seed spreading inside me, filling my ass to the brim. His climax begins to slow and then finally stop and he beckons for me to slide off of him. I settle onto the bed next to Master and he reaches towards me, offering me the load of cum I shot into his hand. I happily lick his hand clean before sitting up next to him on the bed.

"Let's go shower" Master says in a gentle command.

We slowly rise from the bed and shuffle off to the big shower as he playfully smacks me on the butt making my tail wag.

I'm Master's Good Boy, and I love it.

12