Master's Good Boy Ch. 02 - Play Date

Story Info
Sebastian and His Master Entertain Guests.
8.2k words
4.73
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 2. Play Date

This chapter takes place two weeks after the events of "Master's Good Boy" and revisits Master and his pet dog-boy Bio-Droid, Sebastian. "Master's Good Boy" was originally meant to be a one shot, but I had so much fun with it I wanted to add a couple of characters and see what else I could get into. Here goes.

***

I open my eyes as I hear Master working in the kitchen and sit up on the couch. I had been curled up in a ball, fast asleep for most of the morning and it was getting close to lunch time.

"Oh good, you're awake. You should go get dressed, Tom and Kit are coming over today. You two are going to have a little play date while he and I watch the game. Sound fun?" Master asks.

My tail thumps on the couch as I nod before rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I probably should go get dressed. I'm not wearing anything except for Master's hoodie. And I haven't showered yet.

I stand up from the couch and walk into the kitchen to grab a drink before going to my room. I open the fridge and feel Master's big hands around my narrow hips. He pulls me back into his chest for a quick snuggle and a ruffle of my hair before he gently swats me on my butt, sending me off to get dressed. I blush as I walk away, my tail swishing back and forth happily.

I'm a little nervous as I pull the hoodie over my head and walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower on and wait for the water to warm up. I've never met Kit, I know he's Master's friend Tom's Bio-Droid and that he's a dog type like me. But, I don't know anything else about him. I hope he's nice. I know that we are built to be sweet and kind, but some of us can get a little jealous over our Master's.

I quickly get myself cleaned up, and dry myself in front of the mirror. With a moment's thought, I walk back into my room and lean out the door calling out to Master.

"Master? What should I wear?" I ask, loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh, I don't know. Something comfortable, this isn't anything fancy." He answers back.

I duck back into my room, and pull a couple of things from the closet. Back in the bathroom, I brush out my hair and rub some moisturizer into my face before spritzing on a softly sweet smelling unisex cologne that I know Master just loves.

I tug on a pair of snug cotton shorts that show off my butt, while still looking a little tasteful. No reason to go full slut-mode in front of new guests. Even if it is usually really fun. I check myself in full length mirror as I hear Master call for me.

I quickly turn and scamper back to the front of the house as Master walks towards the front door. He looks so yummy today. He's in his usual tank top and athletic shorts, but he must have had a good workout this morning. It's like I can see every muscle in his body. I want him to bend me over against the wall in the entry way. Oh well, maybe later.

He opens the front door and greets Tom and Kit. I stand next to my master and wait to be introduced.

"Hey, Tom! Welcome in. This is Sebastian." Master gestures to me.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I reach forward and shake Tom's hand.

"Nice to meet you Sebastian, this is my friend Kit" Tom gestures to the petite dog-boy next to him.

"Hi Sebastian, I'm Kit it's wonderful to meet you" Kit reaches out to shake my hand.

I gently shake his hand and our eyes meet, I notice his pupils flash red for a split second as he attempts to make a connection with me. I acknowledge the connection and our internal systems start to communicate with one another. We shift data back and forth between the two of us, as a mutual smile splits across our faces.

"Oh wow, we're from the same batch aren't we?!" I ask Kit gleefully.

"We are!" he giggles back. Wow he's cute...

"See, Tom? I told you they'd get along" Master chuckles before continuing "why don't you boys go get acquainted. Kit, we have a great pool out back. I'm sure Sebastian would love to show you."

I nod and we walk away from our respective masters as they walk to the bar to chat. Standing by the patio door, I show him our pool sparkling in the hot sun.

"Wanna go for a swim?" I ask Kit as I look over at him.

"Sure, but I didn't bring a swimsuit" he answers a little bashfully.

"Oh, I can help there. I'm sure I have something that you'll like" I assure him as we walk off to my room.

In my room, I open my swimsuit drawer and look Kit up and down. He sure is cute. I pull a few things out of the drawer and toss them onto my bed. He picks a blue, pink, and purple pair of swim briefs. And I grab my favorite mermaid pattern budgie smuggler. I turn away from my dresser and am a little shocked to see Kit stripping out of his clothes right in front of me.

He's gorgeous! He's shorter than me, at 5'0" and a little smaller overall, built like a dancer. He has a sweet, almost feminine face, bright green eyes, and the most vivid blue and pink hair I had ever seen. His ears, unlike mine are pointy almost like a Shiba Inu. He's facing away from me as he dresses and he has a curled bushy tail that is slowly wagging and the cutest little butt. I wanna bite it. It's a very tempting sight as he tugs the swim briefs up.

Not wanting to keep my new friend waiting, I strip out of my shirt and shorts. Half hoping that he doesn't see that his naked figure has me nursing a semi. Only half hoping, though. I pull my budgie smugglers up, and get my package situated in the tight swimsuit. This thing always make me look so yummy, it always makes Master want me. My tail swishes back and forth at the thought. Why am I so horny today?

I scamper off to the bathroom and come back with a pair of towels and a bottle of sunblock. I squirt a little into my hand and massage it into my flat stomach before getting my arms and legs. I hand the bottle to Kit, before he does the same.

"Um, Sebastian? Would you get my back?" Kit asks mischievously. Did he just wiggle his butt?

"Sure, if you'll do me next" I blush as I take the bottle from him.

"I'd love to do you next," he blushes as a wide, happy grin splits his sweet face.

I blush and giggle as I work the slick, sweet smelling sunblock into his slim muscular back. Before turning around so that he can return the favor. He takes his time, tracing the muscles in my back all they way down to the waistband of my tiny swimsuit. I can feel my blood pumping as he traces his soft warm hands across my body.

We here our master's laugh in the kitchen bar and it snaps us out of our flirty little trance. We grab our towels and walk back down the hall, chatting playfully.

"Have fun, cuties." Tom calls out to us as we walk out onto the patio.

I hear our masters laughing again as the patio door slides shut. I look out over the big pool and deck area.

"I love it out here, this is pretty much my summer home" I look back over my shoulder at Kit. I'm pretty sure I just busted him checking me out. My tail wags gently, I hope it doesn't give me away.

"It's really nice, I've been meaning to work on my tan" he replies as he rolls his towel out onto a lounger.

I do the same on the lounger next to it and scoot it over so the two loungers are close together. I lay on my stomach and let the sun play over my body. The heat feels so good, I could just melt. Kit is laying on his back, and I look over a couple of times here and there as we chat. I notice his eyes drifting down my body a couple of times. I blush as I catch him looking at my butt, and wiggle it playfully. My tail wagging.

"Busted, Kit. I caught you" I point at him playfully.

He blushed and giggles at me, "what are you talking about?"

"It's OK, I don't mind. I've been checking you out too, I'm just better at not getting caught" I taunt playfully.

"I'm getting in the water" I stand up and walk towards the edge of the pool "coming?" I wink at Kit.

"Maybe later, but I'll swim with you" he winks back at me as he gets up and scampers to the water's edge.

We lower ourselves down into the cool water and slowly paddle around for a bit. I drag a pool float off into the water and climb up onto it, settling on my stomach. I look over and see Kit floating on his back, with his eyes closed. He's so cute.

As quietly as I can, I slip off of the float and into the water. I dip my head under and open my eyes, looking at Kit from underneath. Suddenly, a mischievous thought rolls across my mind and I swim under him and grab him by the waist. I pull him down into my arms briefly before letting him go. He thrashes and sputters, clawing his way back to the surface. I follow him back up, and break the surface to hear him laughing.

"Rude! You're gonna pay for that!" Kit yells as he lunges at me.

I burst into laughter as his body collides with mine and I pitch back falling under the water. I grab his arms and pull him under with me. He paws at me in the water, tracing his hands down my side. He makes little tickling movements with his fingers, but under the water it doesn't really do anything. He rolls and heads for the surface but I grab the waistband of his little swimsuit and tug exposing his cute round butt. He swats at my hands behind his back and I let go, joining him back on the surface.

He looks across the water at me with a silly smile and deep blush across his cheeks. I stick my tongue out at him and swim for the steps. I hear him thrashing the water behind me and then feel his fingers near the base of my tail just before my swimsuit slips off my butt, down my legs, and off my ankles. I roll over in the water, my naked butt coming to rest on the concrete steps. I see Kit with a wicked smirk on his face as he twirls my budgie smuggler around his fingers.

I gasp, "give it back, Kit!"

"No way!" he answers coyly.

"Come on! I'm naked!" I challenge.

"For a kiss." he smirks.

"Just a kiss?" I ask bashfully, feeling a blush creep across my face.

"Just a little kiss." he answer with a teasing tone in his voice.

"How do I know you'll give them back?" I shift on the steps as I feel my cock stir between my thighs.

"You'll just have to trust me." He smirks.

I float over to him slowly, he reaches out to me under the water and I jump slightly when his hands touch my sides.

"So jumpy" he teases.

I look down into his dazzling green eyes as I take his face in my hands. I press my lips to his. They're so soft. And sweet. He darts his tongue between my lips and it dances across mine. I press back with my own, and I feel him give a quiet little moan as he drifts closer to me pressing his body into mine. I feel his stiffening cock press against my upper thigh and can't help but feel a thrill run through me.

I run my hands down his neck, and then his chest and around his waist until they are resting on either side of his tail. I reach down with one hand to squeeze his firm round ass. I jump to feel his hand likewise trace around my hip to gently squeeze my butt.

I break our kiss and wink at him, "just a little kiss, huh?"

"Yeah, just a little kiss" he winks back. As he hands me my swimsuit.

I clumsily get back into my suit and we sheepishly make our way back to the steps and out of the pool. We rest for the next little bit as the sun dries us out. I roll over on my back and shut my eyes, enjoying the feel of the sun on my skin. I have always loved this part. It feels so good to lay in the sun.

I feel my self start to get dozy and about the time I start to think about drifting off, I feel Kit sit up next to me and tap me on the stomach. I open my eyes and look up at him.

"Do you wanna head inside? I'm getting hot" he says with a soft and gentle tone.

"OK, we can shower and get into comfy clothes" I answer before getting up from the lounger and bending down to pick up my towel. I tie it around my chest and we head inside.

The Master's are sitting on the couch watching the game, drinking and laughing. Master is a bit red faced and Tom is laughing quite a bit. I think they're a little tipsy.

"Boys, we're having a sleepover tonight. Won't that be fun?" Master calls out from the couch.

"Awesome!" Kit and I answer in unison, our tails wagging.

"Go get showered and changed, dinner is in an hour." Master told us as we start off down the hall.

We walk through the door into my room and toss our towels in the hamper. I slip out of my swimsuit and drop it in the sink and turn on the shower as Kit does the same. I pull a pair of fresh towels from the cabinet and hang them outside the shower door as I step inside. Without a word, Kit steps in behind me.

I reach over and hit the button for the second shower head and it comes on, spraying hot water down onto Kit. It startles him and he jumped forward bumping into me.

I giggle and he splashes me with the warm water. I grab the soap and start to work it across my skin, I try to soap my back before he takes the soap from me and turns me around before working the soap across my body. He gently massages the soap into my skin, turning my muscles to butter under his surprisingly strong hands. I groan happily and relax into this hands as he rubs the soap across my hips and back around to my ass.

He coyly hands the soap back to me before mouthing "my turn" and turning to face away from me. I laugh and happily work the bar of soap between my hands to build a good lather before I pull the petite pointy eared guy back into me. I slip my arms around him, working the soap across his chest and down his flat, toned stomach. I run my hands across over his hips and back around his ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. He leans back into me and moans gently at my touch. I smiled wickedly as my hands move back to his lower belly and start to work the suds in circles going lower and lower as I lay my head on his shoulder looking down the front of his body. I smile wickedly as I watch his cock fill with blood and quickly rise to full attention as I stroke his lower belly. I take my hands away from his body and hand him back the soap as he groans in mock dread as he wiggles his butt playfully against my own stiffening cock before turning to face me.

He reaches around me and swats me firmly on the butt making me yelp and blush.

"You tease!" he says playfully but with a slightly needy edge to his voice.

I giggle in reply, enjoying the light stinging coming from my ass. I jump as I feel Kit's hand caressing my balls as his hand against my chest gently backs me into the wall of the shower. He looks up at me plaintively and I happily nod agreement as he slowly falls to his knees in front of me. He kisses my thighs with an agonizing slowness. His breath against the sensitive flesh between my legs makes me my quiver. My cock is throbbing and straining against itself as he kisses his way up my inner thigh to my balls. His soft lips play across my sack and I feel his tongue play across the twin spheres. It drives a happy little moan from me as my knees shake in anticipation of my cock disappearing into his mouth. His hand has just drifted back to stroke sensitive spot behind my balls when he popped back up on his feet with a big silly grin.

My knees sagged and I moaned as I realized what had just happened. He paid me back for teasing him. Well, two can play that game. I grab Kit by his slender waist and turn him around pressing him against the wall where I had been leaning. He gasps as his body is gently pressed into the tile. I give his cute little ass a solid swat making him yelp happily. I drop to my knees behind him and finally give in to the urge to bite his cute little ass.

He yelps and jumps as my sharp fangs graze his firm cheek. I reach around him to take his pulsing cock in my hand and stroke him as I kiss the spot I just nipped. I leave a trail of kisses across his ass as I work my way towards the center. By breath over his cheeks leaves goosebumps prickling over his body as he shudders. I lean forward, pressing between his cheeks to sweep my tongue across the sensitive bud of his ass. He moans as soon as I make contact, swirling my tongue around his hole. He moans and whimpers under my touch, I milk his cock while I eat his cute little ass. His cock twitches in my hand every time I flick the tip of my tongue across his asshole.

I wonder if he's getting close. I'm not going to let him cum, but I wonder how long he can last like this. His knees are shaking as he holds himself up against the wall, he's such a mess. He moans a little louder, and I decide that's my cue. I let his cock go and stand back up behind him. He sags against the wall and makes a pathetic little whimper. I have a fun idea.

I lean over him, letting my cock rest between his rounded cheeks. "Let's get dried off and pick out some comfy clothes for dinner" I whisper in his ear. He nods as I step back to let him away from the wall.

I open the shower door and reach around it to the towel rack. Leaning back into the shower with two towels for us I notice that Kit looks really blushy and flustered. Poor little guy must have really been having fun. I wrap the towel around him hand give him a peck on the lips before we scrub ourselves dry and head back into my bedroom.

I follow him closely as we walk into my bedroom. As he gets closer to the bed, a cheeky grin creeps across my face. In one quick movement, I grab the end of his towel and tug hard. It falls to the floor as I shake my towel off and pounce on him. I jump on him pushing him over onto my bed. I land on top of him as he giggles happily. I straddle his waist pinning him to the bed. I feel his hard cock brush against my butt cheeks as I tickle and tease the dog-boy laying on the bed under me. I lean down, taking his face in my hands and kiss him. Our lips form together in a soft warm kiss, my body relaxes and my tummy presses into his. Even though there isn't an ounce of fat on him, he's so soft and warm. He reaches down and grabs my ass with both hands. He lifts my cheeks spreading me and letting his cock come to rest against my taint. I gently grind against the top of it, the heat of him is so delicious. I want to ride him until he pops inside me, but that's only for my Master. But, there is something else I can do.

I sit back up, yelping happily as the head of his cock briefly pushes against my asshole. I want it so bad, but I'm a good boy and I follow Master's rules. I wiggle my butt against the cock between my cheeks before I slowly start to slide down Kit's body. Kissing his neck, and then down his chest as I continued my slow trip down his slender frame. I plant a series of tender kisses down his soft, flat stomach. I smile as I feel him shudder and groan under me as my tongue traces the line of muscles down the middle of his abs.

I paused at the top of his smooth crotch, gently kissing and licking where the waistband of his swimsuit had laid. He shifted under me at the touch of my lips and tongue. I could feel the heat radiating from his needy cock as I kissed down his crotch to the base of it. My lips gently brushed the sooth soft skin of his pulsing meat. I sat up between his legs and made eye contact with the pink and blue haired dog-boy. He almost looked like he was about to cry with need and anticipation.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" I asked with a wink and my best cute smile.

"What?" He said, his voice a hot confused mess of sexual tension.

I settled back down between his legs, "yeah, a disappearing trick." I smirk up at him.

I slip him into my mouth and let my jaw relax as I slide the delicious cock all the way down into my throat. He's big for his size, not too long and kinda thick. Fun, but manageable. I still really want to ride him, but I'm a good boy and rules are rules.

I swallow, letting my throat muscles milk him. He writhes under me and I smile as I let him slide back out of my mouth as I sit up.

"Ta-da!" I exclaim playfully. Sex always makes me so silly.

He smile's up at me, red-faced and breathing hard. He looks like he wants more. I can't wait. He pulls himself into a sitting position and grabs my shoulders. He not so gently pushed me down on my side and flops over next to me with his head down the bed. Taking the hint I lean towards him reaching for his cock. I wrap my hand around his base and suck his head back into my mouth.