Master's Good Boy Ch. 02 - Play Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes my breath away for an instant by circling his tongue around my shaft before slipping my length into his mouth to bob up and down, working me with his tongue. I feel the head of my cock slip down his throat as his hands slip around my hip and then between my cheeks to massage my hole. I want to feed him my load right then and there. But, that wouldn't be fair to my new friend. Would it?

I work the throbbing meat in and out of my mouth, enjoying the soft muffled moans coming between my legs. I wrap my arms around him to gently stroke his asshole with slow circular motions. I feel his body melt against me as I massage the tight hole and his smooth taint. I normally bottom, but I bet he feels so good.

We are startled by the sound of someone clearing their throat from the doorway to the hall. I look up and see Master smiling down at us.

"Don't stop, I was coming to tell you two that dinner would be ready in about twenty minutes. But, I want you to finish up here and join us when you're done." Master stepped into the room briefly, snatching the bottle of lube from my dresser and tossing it onto the bed next to us before disappearing back down the hall.

I smile around the hard dick in my mouth as Kit swirls his tongue around my head again, causing me to moan and my cock to twitch for him. I reach over to the bottle of lube and put a pump on my fingertips before pressing my finger into Kit's butt. He writhes as I sink my finger into him and I recognize the salty, semisweet taste of precum. He must be so close.

I'm not far behind as he starts massaging my balls and moaning around my swollen cock. I feel the smooth orb of his prostate and gently stroke it. His hip buck, pushing his cock into the back of my throat. I swallow, milking has shaft with my throat; practically begging him to cum for me.

I feel his ass tense around my finger as his cock pulses, flooding my throat with hot cum. I pull my head back, letting his wide head rest on my tongue as he pulses again and again feeding me a delicious mouthful of his pearly white spunk. I swallow his load down, like the little cum-slut that I am. The erotic thrill of his load running down my throat tips me over the edge and I start to feed my new friend a load of my own. I hear him struggle a little with the flood of jizz, but he swallows it down as we roll onto our backs, happily cum-drunk.

We lay there for a second before I sit up, remembering that dinner will be ready soon. We can't keep our masters waiting. Kit sits up and watches as I go to my dresser my tail swishing back and forth in contentment.

"I have an idea, they'll just love this." I smirk and turn to face Kit holding two matching pair of gray boy shorts.

"Master gave me these awhile a go. They look great, and we're about the same size. They even have a hole for our tails. See?" I hand him the small shorts and he wiggles his fingers through the cutout in the back.

"I have an idea too. I think we're going to be desert. Do you have a couple of plugs?" He asked with a wicked smirk.

"I do." I flop onto the bed and open the drawer in my nightstand pulling out a pair of butt plugs.

He snatches up one of the plugs and pats the bed next to him. I shimmy over across his lap with my butt in the air. He takes the lube and puts a dollop on his fingers before slipping his fingers between my cheeks to work the super slick stuff into my hole. My back arches like it has a mind of its own as I feel the steady gentle pressure of the plug slipping into me, stretching my butt as it fills me up. I gasp and shudder as it settles into place. I roll over and smile up at kit. He grins back down at me, noticing that he has gotten me hard again. I wiggle out of his lap and he immediately lays on his stomach and pushed his butt up for me to insert the plug in him.

I put a bit of lube on the plug and think of how fun it would be to make sure he's a horny little mess for dinner. I reach between his legs and gently massage his cock as I trace the tip of the plug around his already lubricated opening. He squirms in delight as I start to press the toy into him. This one is a little smaller than the one he gave me and he just eats it up. He yelps with glee as the plug settles in place and I swat his cute little ass.

He hops of the bed and slips the shorts I gave him over his cute little ass. I step up next to him and do the same, turning to walk out into the hallway. I stop by my night stand to clip my collar around my neck before walking out the door with Kit trailing behind. He catches up with me and slips his arm around my waist as we walk down the hall together.

Our Masters are seated at the kitchen bar making small talk, and they pause mid conversation to turn and look us up and down. They whistle and laugh, asking us to turn for them showing off the fact that we're wearing our shorts and collars with nothing else.

Master gestures to the pair of stools and we sit next to one another as he lays a pair of plates in front of us with two glasses of sweet red wine. The masters step outside and come back in with steaks and baked potatoes laying them out on everyone's plates and instructing us to dig in. We all eat in relative silence as the meat and wine are absolutely delicious. After we finish the main course, I step away to put the dishes in the sink, and get our desert from the fridge. As I plate the desert for everyone, Tom has Kit fill everyone's wine glasses again.

My eyebrows raise a bit as I see the wine go into my glass. Wine make me so silly. I can see where the night is going and I'm pretty excited. My tail wags with a mind of it's own, thumping against the cabinet as I set the desert plates in front everyone. I bet Master turns me into his toy when we go to bed tonight. Seated back next to Kit we play footsie as we eat our desert and sip our wine.

With dinner finished, the Masters drift over into the living room while Kit and I clear away the dishes and put away the last of the desert. We hear low voices from the living room as we finish up in the kitchen and start to walk that way.

"Sebastian, would you be a good boy for me and go get the bag on top of my dresser?" Master asks me as I step around the bar.

"Sure" I reply with a smile. I love being a good boy for Master.

Kit continues to walk into the living room and I hear the leather of the couch creak as he sits next to Tom. I turn into Master's room and see the smallish black shopping bag that he was talking about. I grab it and hurry back to the front of the house, my tail wagging back and forth rapidly with excitement.

I come out of the hall and am a little shocked to hear Tom groan out a breathy "goood boy" from the couch. As I get closer I see the top of Kit's brightly colored head bobbing in front of Tom and I know exactly what's happening.

Master and Tom are sitting together on the couch practically snuggling and Kit is kneeling on the floor in front of them. Tom's impressively long cock is disappearing slowly into my new friend's mouth. My cock instantly swells and tents my shorts as I watch every inch of Tom's member disappear down Kit's throat. Master looks over his shoulder and smiles at me.

"Don't just stand there, come play" he calls, patting his lap.

I hurry to Master's side and notice that his shorts are off and he is slowly stroking his cock as he watches Kit go down on Tom. Not wanting to be left out, I settle on the floor next to Kit and playfully squeeze his butt before leaning towards Master.

"No no, little pet. Guests first" he gently commands, pointing towards Tom and Kit.

I nod happily and shift so that I am pressed against Kit's side. He comes up for air and let's Tom's cock fall from his mouth before taking it in his hand and gesturing to me with it. I lean down and suck his head into my mouth. I don't get to play with other's very often, this is so much fun! I'm so glad Master set this up for us.

I work the impressive cock in my mouth. His pre-cum is sweet as honey for some reason. I enjoy the taste as I flick my tongue over Tom's frenulum again and again. He rewards me with a deep moan and a buck of his hips that presses his cock to the back of my throat. I happily let him slide down my throat as I feel his strong hand at the back of my head. He gently pumps his hips, fucking my throat for just a second before settling back onto the couch. I slowly work my way back up enjoying the heat of his cock in my throat, and then across my tongue before allowing it out of my mouth and handing it back to Kit.

Master chuckles, "see Tom? I told you they'd have fun."

Tom replies a little out of breath, "I can't believe I doubted you for a second."

I hear Master clear his throat, and I turn to look at him. He smiles down at me and gestures that he needs attention. I excitedly swallow his delicious fat cock and work him in my mouth. Tom was just an appetizer, I want Master's nut. He pet's me as I bob my head on him, working to get his cum. He calls me his good boy. I moan softly around his throbbing rod, I love when he calls me that. It gets me so hot.

I hear Master ask Tom if they want to switch and I hear Tom agree. And despite my minor disappointment, Kit and I switch places and soon I have Tom in my mouth again. He must be close, his balls are tight. I look over at Kit and get such a rush as I watch him making Master's cock disappear again and again. I hear Master say he's getting close and that he want's me to make Tom cum. I nod around the cock in my mouth and continue to run my tongue over his sensitive head again and again. Tom's whole body is beginning to tense, and I reach behind his heavy balls and press against the sensitive skin there. I'm instantly rewarded with a sharp twitch in my mouth and a flood of searing hot semen as his balls begin to empty into me. I swallow mouthful after mouthful of Tom's seed as he moans for me. This makes me feel so hot and dirty. My head gets hazy as I become so horny I can barely think.

I hear Master let out a deep growling moan and I know he's filling Kit's mouth too. As Tom's orgasm tapers off I sit up to watch the show as Master's cock throbs in Kit's mouth. Kit sits up and I notice he has a little of Master's nut on his chin. I lean over and kiss it off of him, enjoying the taste of my master.

I notice that I never gave Master the bag from his bedroom. I reach over and set it in his lap. He thanks me and opens it, pulling out a new bottle of lube and setting it on the side table. Master pat's his lap and I crawl up to sit in it. I snuggle into his neck as he tugs my shorts off, freeing my achingly hard cock. Not wanting to be left out Kit sheds his shorts as well. His cock already hard and his tail wagging in excitement.

Master starts to gently massage my cock, smiling at me as I writhe in his lap. He teases me slowly, not letting me get to close, pausing here and there to pinch my nipples and stroke my belly. He has my body absolutely humming, I could cum at any second. I look over to Kit and Tom in a similar situation next to us on the couch. Tom has pulled his shirt off, showing us his impressive physique. Kit has straddled his lap and is frotting Tom's already hard cock. I can't believe his is already ready to go again. I think I'm starting to like this Tom guy.

As if on cue, I feel Master's cock stir against my butt cheeks. I reach behind me and feel that he is likewise hard. I guess it's time for round 2. I feel my master's hand slip behind my balls and brush the plug in my butt.

"Sebastian, you prepared. Good boy" he chuckles as he gently tugs the plug free.

As if knowing what he wants, I shift around in his lap until I am straddling him. His cock is resting between my cheeks. I wait to feel him press into me, but I'm surprised by his strong hands around my waist. He lifts me off of his cock and shifts me onto the couch next to him. As I settle, I notice him reaching for the bottle of lube on the side table. He opens the bottle and I eagerly take the hint.

I lay over Master's lap so he can work a generous amount of lube into my asshole. I lay there, like the happy little mess that I am as Master fingers me. His swirling fingers brush my prostate and my cock jumps. He tuts, warning me not to cum yet. My ears droops as Master's fingers slip out of me and I feel his hands gently press to roll me over.

Coming out of my bliss filled trance, I look over to see that Kit is bent over against the couch and Tom easing his cock into the little bio-droid's ass. The little pointy eared creature's tail wags happily and his back arches as inch after inch of his master disappear into him. I roll onto my back and as if Master is trying to get us caught up with the others I feel Master part my thighs and the heat of his heavy cock lands across my balls. After a little drizzle of lube, I feel the head of him trace down my taint until it's resting at my hungry hole. I'm transfixed by the sight of Kit and Tom next to us on the couch, Tom has picked up his pace and is thrusting into Kit's butt with long deep steady strokes that have him panting with ecstasy.

My attention is pulled back to Master as he starts to fill my ass with his thick heavy cock. I gasp as he slips fully into me and his balls come to rest against my cheeks. I'm so full I could burst. I can't wait for him to start pumping into me. I know as soon as he tells me to, I'm going to pop and spill my load all over myself.

He grants my wish as he starts to slowly piston in and out of me. I can feel the ridge of his head brushing my prostate. It drives my eyes shut with the sheer pleasure. I let my head fall back and enjoy the ride. Master's pace begins to quicken and he's practically pounding my ass. I can hear Kit's little moans from the other side of the couch and I think he's starting to get close. I feel something moving on the couch next to me and I drag my eyes open to see that Tom has laid Kit on the couch next to me with his head next to mine and is fucking Kit with deep fast strokes that would make me pop in a matter of seconds. I hear Tom mutter something and Kit's cock explodes before my very eyes. A long solid rope of cum falls across him followed by several more.

Heat is building in my lower stomach and I desperately wish that Master would let me cum. I love this, but I am right on the edge. I'm so wound up, that I can barely form a thought.

"Master, can I please cum?" I look up at my master as he thrusts deep into me.

"Of course, cum as many times as you want. But, we're going a few times tonight" he smiles down at me.

With one last long deep thrust my cock erupts joining my friend Kit in becoming a cum splattered mess. Master doesn't let up, driving into me again and again squeezing rope after rope after rope of spunk out of me. I'm in heaven.

My orgasm finally begins to slow and I feel Kit's hands on me. He scoops my cum up with his fingers and happily licks them clean. He swallows my load down and smiles wickedly before scooping up his own nut and offering it to me. I greedily suck his fingers into my mouth swallowing his seed like the cum-drunk little mess I am.

I feel Master slip out of me and wrap his hands around my ribs. He pulls me up to a seated position and motions for me to get on all fours. I happily comply, getting down on the floor and pushing my butt out for him. He quickly re-enters me and fucks me with an enthusiastic pace. Tom sits up and pulls Kit into his lap. They sit together and watch Master fuck me on the plush living room rug. I see Tom whisper something in Kit's ear that causes his cock to stir again. He reaches a full erection as he stands up from the couch and kneels in front of me. His cock at mouth level, I happily take the hint and open my mouth letting Kit slide right in.

He moans as I swirl my tongue around his head. I feel his body tense slightly and then relax as Tom settles behind him and gently massages lube into Kit's asshole before tracing the head of his cock over the opening and pressing himself in.

He wraps his arms around Kit, holding him upright as he fucks the petite creature with those same long slow strokes. I let Kit slide down my throat and I can feel every time Tom thrusts into him. Kit's cock throbs in time with Tom's thrusts and he is feeding me a steady flow of his sweet tasting precum. Master's pace is starting to pick up and I feel like he's starting to get close.

I lift my head slightly, pulling the head of Kit's cock back up into my mouth. I suck and lick the head like it's a lollipop. I have a wicked idea, I bet if I make Kit pop in my mouth that Tom will nut too. I increase the pressure of my tongue against Kit's cock as I greedily suck at the delicious pulsing organ. He moans and writhes in his masters arms as I work my magic on him. I let him slide back down into my throat and swallow, letting my muscles massage his shaft. It's finally too much for him and he pops in my throat. I feel the warm flood of spunk as he moans and shakes.

Just as I thought, I hear Tom groan loudly as he fills the dog-boy's butt with his third load of the night. The sights and sounds must have been too much for Master because I hear him call out as his cock starts to spasm in my ass and I feel his seed filling me up. I wiggle on his cock, egging him on as he pumps his load into me.

As I swallow the last of Kit's load, Master slips out of me. I sag to the side and lay on the rug, a sweaty cum drunk puppy. Kit does the same as Tom slips out of him. He crawls over on top of me and cuddles up. We rest for a minute as our master's take a look at their handiwork. Kit's a little out of breath, I guess we really did a number on him. Master clears his throat, getting our attention.

"We've all had at least two except for Sebastian here. We need to get him caught up" Master says playfully.

"You're right. Poor little guy. Kit would you help your friend out? We don't want to be rude guests" Tom answers with a gentle commanding tone.

Smiling ear to ear Kit sits up, shuffling off of me. I roll over onto my back, my aching hard cock pointing straight up. He gestures for the lube bottle and Master hands it to him. He squirts and little into his hand and applies it to my cock. I moan at his touch, but it doesn't last long. He takes his hand away causing my ears to droop with regret, but not for long. He straddles me, sinking down letting my member disappear into his ass. He feels so good and tight, even after being worked over my Tom for the last 30 minutes.

He rocks his hips, working my cock inside him. He feels so good, I'm not going to last long. He starts to speed up until he is riding me at a steady comfortable pace. I bet he could keep this up all day. He smiles down at me and flexes his butt, milking me as he goes. I could pop right now, but part of me wants to make him work for it. I reach over to the lube bottle and squirt a little drop of it into my hand before I reach for his cock. I wrap my hand around his shaft and massage him as he rides me. Just a little something to keep him occupied while he takes care of me.

I alternate between massaging his balls and stroking his shaft as he rides me for all he's worth. He moans and writhes on me as I tease his cock.

"Oh, so sensitive all of a sudden. Do you like riding my little pet's cock?" I hear Master ask.

Kit nods quietly, as his breaths turn to whimpers. I hold his cock like a joystick and circle his frenulum with my thumb. I'm determined to torture him until he explodes in my hand. I jump slightly as I feel his hand drop down behind his ass to fondle my balls. I love that so much. Now it's a race to see who can make the other nut first. I'm determined to win though.

His steady grinding on my cock begins to quicken, but so does the smooth circular motion of my thumb on the head of his cock. He tries to wriggle and twist away from me, but I won't let him. I know he's close, I can feel the muscles of his core quivering. He's going to break at any second. And he does. His whimper turns to a groan as a spurt of pearly cum jumps from the head of his cock and splashes across my body. I take my hand away from his cock and let the pressure on his prostate do the rest of the work as he rides his orgasm out on my cock. The sight of my friend being reduced to a mewling wreck on top of me causes my balls to tighten as I feel my own orgasm coming down around me.