Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can see how things have gotten out of hand. I can see how it can get confusing. Well, let's look at what we have the now and see if anything puts it together. You have your notes Lisa, let's hear them and see if we can put things together and in order and see if we've come any closer to figuring it out."

"Okay, let me see if I can put it in order at least, so it's not jumping around all over the place like it is in my notes."

Lisa went through it and marked off numerically what she thought was the right order of events and shared it with everyone. They listened carefully to everything and sat contemplating it all. Chelsea was quickest with her thoughts and went first.

"Okay, from what Lisa just said, Heather basically had really strong lesbian desires and she more or less converted Victoria into being one. They were really into each other from what the diaries said and I'm sure if Heather kept one, it would say much the same, except from her perspective. So they were lesbian lovers and then the captain shows up and wants Victoria and she says yes. Heather flips out on her and wants to keep her for herself and Victoria is torn between the two. They were having problems with each other according to the last diary and I bet it got to a head and something bad happened between them. The night that Heather went missing, I bet she was devastated by Victoria leaving her and took off, or did something. Fast forward a bunch of years and as soon as Livy reaches puberty, she's all into Josie for no apparent reason. They fall madly in love with each other and become lesbians themselves and then Sebastian shows up and it's happening all over again. Once again, it's Victoria who breaks it up and ends it all. She beats the shit out of both of them and tries to get them to be kept apart, sending the letter home to her parents and then doesn't show any remorse or sadness that Josie hung herself. Livy pushes her down the stairs and kills her and that ends pretty well anything to do with Victoria and she's never heard or seen from again. Then we have Livy haunting this place and Josie haunting her place and Ollie and Lisa bring them together and it's all because some force is making them do everything. I got to the end of it all and I can only conclude that it's Heather at work still. I don't know how, but it all points to her being the one who's doing all this lesbian stuff."

They sat somewhat stunned that Chelsea had put all of that together so quickly and came up to that conclusion. It left them contemplating her theory and it put all the pieces together nicely like they wanted. No one could find an objection to it, or want to alter any of her opinions.

"Damn, nice job, Chelsea. I think that's about right on the money. I can't find anything to challenge in that."

"No, neither can I. Well aren't you a head full of smarts. You're quite the catch, so you are. Smart and pretty and like to have fun. Amazes me you're not married and settled with some nice young man."

"No one wants to settle for just one woman these days, they all want to try every woman they can and I'm like the rest and taken for what they want and not even bother about the rest of who I am. As long as I do what they like in bed, I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, that's so not right, love. How can they not see such a lovely young woman and not see she has so much to offer?"

"Aunt Millie, it all comes down to what people value these days. I wish it was more like in your time, but it's all about who's the prettiest and who's the best in bed. Add a good income and that's the bottom line now."

"Och, that's terrible. I'm so happy I grew up in the time I did."

"I know. I wish I could have grown up back then and been courted and everything. I would so love to wear the dresses they did back then too."

"Oh, me too Chelse. Some of those ones up stairs were gorgeous, weren't they?"

"You really like them?"

"Oh yes, Millie, I love that peach one with the white frills and lace."

"Then go get it, it's yours."

"What? Seriously? Like, you're just going to give it to me?"

"Of course, don't be silly. I have no use for it, or any of the dresses. Why don't each of you pick one and take it for yourselves."

"Oh Aunt Millie, you're so sweet. Thank you, so much. So any dress we want is okay?"

"Aye. Truly, I gave away a lot already to the stage company for costumes. I have a big plaque with my name on it at the theatre, so I'm quite happy to get that for them. Knowing they'll make you girls happy, is all I need to know. Off you go, pick one out and let me see. Would you wear them for me? If you can that is. Not sure if they'll fit, unless you wear a corset. Back then, the women fit into the clothes, where now the clothes fit the woman for comfort. That's why they had to wear them and create a body that fit the dress. I bet if you open the other trunks, there'll be some undergarments and corsets. You're welcome to those too. No sense hanging on to things I don't need."

The girls got up excited and hugged Millie, before they dashed up the stairs and up into the attic. Olivia got the keys and tried the locks, opening one of the two left. Millie was correct that there would be corsets and undergarments, as the girls pulled them out and held them to their bodies for a fit. They chose the ones they liked and decided to undress and put them on up there and surprise Millie with them.

Millie was quite content going through the diaries again and reading the words aloud. She stopped after a few passages and dropped the book to her lap, looking about the room. She spoke in hushed tones, not wanting her voice to carry.

"It won't be long, Heather. I can see she's almost there. It won't take much more to bring her to you. Her friends will obey you, if you use Livy and Josie to control them. Chelsea is one step from it now and one more possession like before should do it. Her friend Lisa will be easy to control, with her sexual desires, any one of them can be used on her. She has a taste for it like we do, so maybe we can train her to be the next generation. Once I leave this place and join you, someone needs to take my place. I think she'll carry on well for me and teach her the ways."

Millie smiled at the room and heard a soft chuckle waft about. She opened the diary again and went back to reading about Victoria submitting to a wonderful orgasm at Heather's bidding.

The girls stripped to their panties and helped each other into their bloomers and corset. They stepped into their dresses and adjusted themselves so it sat right and they did up the buttons on the back for each other. The first thing any of them said, was that it was hard to breathe and never felt so confined like they did right then. They figured they were set and went to the stairs.

"Let's go down and show Millie."

The girls went down carefully, the new attire different and difficult to manoeuvre in. They stood at the top of the staircase and called down to Millie.

"Aunt Millie, let's see what you think of us now."

One by one they tip toed down the steps and into the living room.

"Okay, let's have a look at you."

Chelsea went in first and then Lisa, Olivia coming in last and each doing a pirouette in front of Millie. She was smiling happily and excited to see them in the dresses.

"You look so lovely, you really do. They suit you well, although Chelsea, you need a bigger corset dear. You look squished in that. Are you comfortable?"

Chelsea looked down at her large breasts and saw how flattened they were.

"I am pretty squished in this. Is it supposed to be tied so tight like this?"

"Aww, I guess you girls don't know how those things go together. Come, turn around and let's see if we can fix you up and make it fit better."

Chelsea came and turned her back to Millie so she could undo the buttons. Millie slipped the dress from her shoulders to drop down and then began loosening the strings of the corset, her worn and stiff fingers working hard to loosen them. She took it down to her waist and loosened the bust considerably.

"Okay, kneel down, love, so I can see how you look and how tight to tie it."

Chelsea knelt down in front of Millie and let her inspect her breasts and how they sat in the corset.

"Don't mind me dear, I just need to fix you properly in it before I tie you again."

Millie held the corset open and reached in with her hand a cupped Chelsea's breast and plumped it so it was resting on the corset, then did the same to the other one. She had to chuckle at Chelsea's expression, one of shock and surprise leaving her dropped jawed and speechless.

"You make me laugh, so you do, Chelsea."

"What? How do I make you laugh?"

"You openly admit to me all the things you've done with your friends and you get agog at me just fixing you like that? Not like I haven't said I was okay with it all and enjoyed the experience. I must say, you do have fine breasts though. They feel lovely so they do, very firm and full."

"Millie!"

"See what I mean. If the others said that, you wouldn't bat an eye, but because it's me, you get your knickers all twisted up."

Olivia and Lisa were laughing hard at Chelsea's embarrassment, knowing how innocent it all was and her reaction to it.

"You know, we did this to each other all the time. My sisters and friends would do me up and I'd do them the same. We had to rely on someone, or you couldn't get dressed."

Chelsea heard the reasoning and understood and apologized for being so shocked by it.

"Och, it's okay dear, it's no every day some strange woman your Gran's age goes feeling your breasts. Okay, how do they feel like now?"

"Actually, they feel a lot better."

"Good, now, hold yourself there and turn around so I can tie you up again. This is just like being a girl again, so it is. I'm quite enjoying myself. Okay, let's get you done up and looking pretty shall we."

Millie started tying and pulling just tight enough and peered over her shoulder to see how her breasts looked as she neared the top hooks. She tied her off and had her stand again and pull her dress up. She did the long row of buttons with amazing alacrity and used her hands on her hips to turn her around.

"Now, how's that?"

"Oh, it feels so much better, Millie. Let me go see in the mirror."

Chelsea went to the hall mirror and looked at herself, turning and plumping herself and checking out her cleavage.

"Wow, I look and feel so sexy right now. I like how my breasts look now, thank you, Millie."

"My pleasure dear. Now you know how to do it the next time. So you like dressing like that?"

"I do, I feel so lady-like and pretty. Even my best bra doesn't make me look this good. I can actually breathe better too."

"Yes, that always helps. Lots of girls would faint in the heat, not being able to breathe well enough to cool themselves."

"Oh yeah, that would totally suck. Didn't they have pretty umbrellas they used when it was sunny?"

"Parasol, dear. Look the same, but quite different, actually and yes we did have them."

"Well, I love this dress and how I look in it. Thank you so much, Millie, you're awesome."

Chelsea hugged and kissed Millie's cheek and received the same in return from her. Olivia and Lisa came and thanked her in similar fashion

"You know Olivia, if you did your hair like Victoria's, you'd be the spitting image of her."

"Really? How did she do her hair?"

"Like in her photos I have of her."

"I could never do that myself, someone would have to do it for me."

"Just like her. I told you, we needed someone to get dressed in the morning."

"That sucks. I couldn't imagine getting up and needing someone to dress me and do my hair every morning. I'd never get anything done."

"Millie?"

"Yes Chelsea?"

"Would it be okay if I tried some jewelry on with this? I keep looking at the cameo set and I think it would look so nice with this dress."

"Oh, yes, on you go then, I'd like to see it too. You girls pick something out to go with your dresses as well."

Chelsea took the cameo set and put the ring and necklace on, then snapped the clasps of the earrings to her lobes and adjusted them in the mirror and came to show Millie.

"How do I look?"

Chelsea showed herself off to her and turned to give her a good view. Millie looked very pleased with her and took her hands.

"You look absolutely lovely dear. That set really suits you well."

"Does it? What do you think girls? Do I rock this, or what?"

Chelsea stepped back and turned slowly and looked at them for a reply.

"Chelsea, if I didn't do you before, I'd want to do you now. You look hot. You have fucking great tits, I am so jealous."

Chelsea blushed at Lisa's remark and cupped them proudly.

"It's true, you look amazing, Chelsea, you really do."

Lisa had chosen different pieces and put them all on and displayed herself to them all.

"This does feel so cool dressing up like this. If it wasn't such a bitch to get into, I'd dress like this more often."

"Well now you can do it as often as you wish, Lisa. You look so lovely dear, again, do your hair up and you'd look like you stepped out of a picture."

Olivia was looking through the box for something still and saw the amethyst set by Millie.

Can I try that set on, Aunt Millie? I think it would go with my dress perfectly, the colours match up well."

"This set? I don't see why not? Here, try them on."

Millie passed the lavender coloured box to her and Olivia put the necklace around her neck and slipped the earrings on after. She put the ring on her left index finger, the only finger the ring fit properly on and immediately felt a change come over her. She shook her head to clear away the sensation, but it stayed with her.

Olivia turned and Millie saw the look in her eyes, a far off look like she wasn't looking at anything here.

"Are you okay, dear? You look a bit pale."

"Oh, yeah, I'm okay, Aunt Millie, just felt a little dizziness there for a second. I guess it's the tight clothing doing it."

"Yes, well, don't be standing and walking about if you feel like that. I certainly don't want you falling down and hurting yourself."

"It's okay, I'll be fine, the feeling is going away. Do you like this set with the dress?"

"I do. I'm sure it was a favourite set of hers."

"It would be one of mine, for sure. I love how I look in it."

Millie looked at the girls enjoying themselves playing dress up and let them have their fun. Once the fun was over, the talk would return to Victoria and Heather again and Millie knew the girls were getting close to knowing the truth of it all.

Once the truth did come out, would they be able to deal with it? That was her biggest concern for them, as they danced about acting graceful and curtseying. They finally came and sat down, acting prim and proper in their role play.

"You could pass for ladies of the day, so you could. How are you feeling now, Olivia? Alright?"

"Yes, it was just that one time, but I'm fine now."

Millie smiled, but there was a knowing doubt in her eyes. She could tell Olivia had changed, ever so subtly, but still noticeable.

"So, should we get back to Heather and Victoria, or have you had enough for the day?"

"Well, unless we find the last diary Victoria wrote in, we're not going to know for sure what really happened between them and what might have happened to Heather. I bet if we take these diaries back and really go through them, we might find something in them we overlooked now. What would you like to do, Aunt Millie?"

"Hmm, no idea really. Would you fancy a game of cards? It's been ages and Walter doesn't play well. Would you like to do that?"

"For sure, Aunt Millie. We'll even make some lunch and play your favourite game after, how's that?"

"Och, wonderful. Do you know how to play strip poker?"

Millie had to bust out laughing to the point she was coughing up, looking at the faces on all three girls.

She raised her hand she was alright and waited until she had her breath again.

"You should have seen the look on your faces just now. I so needed a camera right then."

"Millie, you're something else. I almost believed you for a second."

"Och, you all did. Really? I can't believe you all fell for that. I did play it in college with Beth, that's more or less how we ended up doing it together. She lost and had to take off her panties and I don't know really, but I wanted her right then. She had such a lovely body and skin so soft...oh listen to me. Anyway, enough silliness. Do you know canasta at all?"

They all said they didn't and Millie laughed again.

"Good, I stand a better chance of winning then."

"Oh Millie."

They laughed and got up to make sandwiches for lunch under the watchful eye of Millie, as they went about her kitchen. They made a pitcher of juice and brought glasses and the plate of sandwich triangles in. They ate and talked enjoying a conversation about anything other than Victoria and Heather, or anything to do with sex.

They whiled the afternoon away playing cards with Millie and made her happy when she won most of the games they played.

"Oh, it's been such fun girls, I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful day. I've just enjoyed myself completely."

"We have, too, Aunt Millie. You've been so sweet and kind and letting us have these dresses to keep. Although, we do have to leave the jewelry behind."

"Well, take them home and you can have them for a while and enjoy them. Not like they're doing me any good sitting in a box, are they?"

"Oh thank you Aunt Millie. We promise to take good care of them, don't we girls. So, we should get going back and getting some dinner started and see if our ghosts are up and about. We haven't heard from them all day. Little strange, considering."

"What's Josie like? You've never spoke of her, except about them."

"Oh Josie is gorgeous. She has seriously blue eyes and beautiful, wavy, blonde hair down to her waist. She's about Chelsea's height and build and just a sweetheart. Great body too. Now she's another one who was blessed with great boobs."

"Oh yeah, very serious. A sculptor couldn't have made them more perfect."

"She sounds lovely, but is she nice, or rude, or what kind of girl is she?"

They went through numerous things she said and commented on to them and they painted a picture of a lovely young woman with a penchant for lesbian sex.

"So, she wasn't engaged, I take it? Like Livy was."

"No, but there were boys she knew liked her and she liked them. I don't think any had asked for her hand."

"She sounds quite nice."

"She is. I mean, as much as the two of them are sex fiends at times, they're both so sweet, you just can't help loving them both."

"I'd like to meet her. I'd like to see Livy finally, if you can arrange that for me."

"Well, you know what we have to do, to do that, right Millie?"

"Aye, I know. You girls do what you have to, I have no problems with that, I'd just like to meet the wee girl I've known for so long now."

"How long have you been talking to her, Aunt Millie?"

"Oh, over thirty years at least. I was in my late forties when I first talked to her. I'd been hearing rumours of things happening at your place and I decided to go see for myself. I was there maybe ten minutes and she was letting me know she was there. I started talking to her and we've not stopped since."

"That's so cool. Well, the both of them can be chatterboxes when they want to be."

"That should be interesting. I've only had one word conversations with her all this time."

"Oh right, she can only talk like that as a ghost. Like Ollie says, we get them real for you, they probably won't shut up they talk so much."

"I can't blame them. I think I'd have a lot to say too after a hundred years of being quiet."