Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we'll wait a few more minutes for the punchline then, shall we?"

Vic saw Lisa was straight-faced about it, steadfast in remaining true to her word. He lost the big smile and pondered if Bert was being treated to something described. Even so, he cocked his head at the thought and looked at Lisa.

"Lucky fucker. All in the genes I guess."

"You got it, Vic, it's all in the jeans."

Joe and Vic saw the faint smirk and wondered about the nuance in meanings between the words.

Lisa finished her beer and put it in the case, just as the door opened and Bert came out. He started towards them and had a slight stumble in his step and Lisa broke out laughing.

"There's the punchline."

Bert couldn't hide the grin and walked with his hands in his pockets, hiding the evidence of what happened from the other guys and sat down.

"So, she tell you a good joke inside?"

"She uh, yeah. She told me a pretty damn good joke alright."

"Damn, girl, you two were serious about all that with Bert, really?"

"Told you we were. Not used to girls talking like guys, are you?"

"Ah, no, sure ain't used to women doing that kind of talking, least not around me."

"Me either, half the guys I know don't talk like that."

"Well guess what? Surprise, whole new ballgame happening and new rules to go along with it."

"What are you talking about, Lisa?"

"Get with it guys, come on. Gotta pick up the pace and keep up. Your womenfolk are being possessed as we speak and even if we get all this under control, the damage is done. None of them are going to be the same and if you think we talk a bit too openly about it for your tastes, wait until they tell you what they want you to do. This thing is out there and we're at ground zero. Ollie and I have had enough of it all to know what it does to a woman and trust me, it changes you and women will never accept the idea of putting up with anything again. It's all in boys, all the way from here on out. Dicky dunkin' going to be a whole lot different around here."

Lisa mocked a country twang to make it sound comedic, but the point hit home hard. Olivia came out and walked with a definite sway in her hips than when she left. As she approached, she kept her eyes on Bert, smiling ever so slightly and licked the corner of her mouth. She gave it a little wipe with her finger and licked the tip as she sat down again. Lisa looked at her smiling happily.

"How was it?"

"Yummy."

"Tell me all about it later. So gentlemen, any more questions, or are we ready to get this show on the road and do something?"

Bert couldn't take his eyes away from Olivia, as she burned her passion into his. He was still believing it was a joke right up until his underwear came down and his cock was being stroked. Olivia let him know her love of all things cock and made him fall on the bed when he came in her mouth. He sat there oozing out the remnants of his ejaculation, ondering why and Olivia told him quite frankly, she thought his cum in her might help defeat the effects of Victoria's possession and made it clear she and Lisa would want him to supply that balance to them once this was over. Bert had to ponder the thought of two women he could be with, that either could make him happy alone, but wanted to share him together. Olivia had been right in her assumption before they went in, no fantasy could ever come close to the reality of what was being offered.

Vic shook him to get moving and he finally broke away from Olivia's stare. Vic looked at Olivia and saw her desire for his brother and despite all the conditions and events surrounding it all, he gave her a little smile in thanks that he made his brother happy that way. Olivia smiled at him and gave him a wink.

"Your turn is coming Vic. Wait till we get Marlene home and let her at you. Better take one of those little blue pills to keep up with her, you're going to need it."

Vic looked a little worried at first until he thought of what Olivia was meaning for him. His worry left and his smile came back bigger, a little swagger in his step coming out as they went in to get what they needed before leaving for the mansion.

Francine Ditchfleld sat in the living room watching TV and drinking tea, waiting for Doreen to come back down. She glanced at the clock and noticed it was almost half an hour since she went up and wondered what was keeping her. She put her cup down and went upstairs and knocked at the door lightly before opening it. There was no one in the room at all and she was puzzled by that. She went in to look and turned to find Doreen and Greta right behind her. She smiled at first, then noticed they were both naked and looking at her with pure lust in their eyes.

They moved her back into the room and Millie appeared after them, also naked and holding her large dildo in her hand. She closed the door smiling, as Francine tried to protest through the kisses at first, then soon found it futile and eventually accepted them. In moments, she too was shed of her clothes and brought to bed to be initiated, her smile and desire showing her possessed willingness to begin the pleasuring of her body and mind.

Vic stopped at the driveway, waiting in safe territory a moment longer. He knew once the line was crossed, anything could happen.

"Ready, Olivia?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess. Let's do this, before I change my mind."

Olivia sat up straight and squared her shoulders, readying herself to commit to the task at hand. Vic pulled in the driveway slowly and stopped as close to the door as he could. Olivia hesitated before opening the door.

"Well, this is it, wish me luck."

She received well wishes from Vic, Bert and Lisa, as she and Joe got out. They went to the door and Joe went in first to see what was on the other side of things before Olivia went in. He motioned for Olivia to enter and the three sat and watched from the truck, as they went inside, leaving the door open just in case for a speedy exit. Joe took out the phone and checked which button he needed to push and put his thumb over it and put it back in his trouser pocket.

"Sounds like they're upstairs in the bedroom, so let me go up and get their attention first and I'll call you up if things are okay. I don't come out and tell you, you get your ass out of here pronto, got it?"

"Got it, Joe. Okay, guess this is it."

Olivia gave Joe a warm hug and smiled with a clear look of worried fear on her face she was trying to hide.

"I'll be fine, it's you we're worried about. Don't think there's much they can do to me."

"No, I guess not, but be careful anyway, okay?"

Joe saw her concern and knew it was heartfelt for him. He gave her a reassuring smile and a pat on the shoulder, before he looked upstairs and began climbing them. Olivia waited close to the door, still visible to the others, as Joe reached the top and went to the closed door. He stood listening and took one last look at Olivia, before turning the knob and walking inside. It was like a hush fell over the place the moment he did, like a calm before a storm.

Olivia heard a door open upstairs and then saw Chelsea, Skylar and Marlene walk towards the bedroom naked. They were just about at the door, when Marlene turned and saw Olivia standing there looking up at them. They locked eyes for a moment and Olivia could see the lustful possession in her eyes that far away.

"Olivia."

Marlene's voice was clearly saying her name, but the way she said it, it was from a purely sexual feeling. Marlene turned, making the other two turn and see her as well. They all went back to the stairs and Olivia wasted no time in running out the door and back into the truck. Olivia slammed the door and locked it quickly and watched the door. Lisa was holding her and looking at the open door and then saw her friends come out naked and fully under Victoria's spell.

Vic saw Marlene and couldn't believe his eyes. She was never one to go about naked, even at home, yet here she was outdoors with two other naked women and they were heading straight to Olivia and calling her name. They tried to open the doors and get to her, the men not believing their eyes, the girls in fear of their lives.

"Vic, get us out of here now! They're trying to possess us and make us open the door, go!"

Lisa's words were enough to make Vic react and he started the truck up and backed away from his wife and the two friends. They chased him down the driveway, breasts wobbling and bouncing wildly, until he made it to the road and backed to the other side of it and stopped. The girls were beckoning Olivia and Lisa to come to them, their pleas urging them to come and be loved and pleasured by them.

"Joe's in there still, we can't leave him there alone, Vic. We gotta do something to help him."

Vic looked at his brother and then at the girls. He shook his head as he tried thinking on what to do and looked at his wife and the two younger women. He turned to Bert and gave him the look.

"Take the girls and drive away from this place, so they're safe. I'm going to go and get Joe and when I do, I'll hit that speed dial and you come and get our asses out of there pronto, got it?"

"Vic, what the fuck? You can't go in there."

"Bert, look, it's my wife standing there and one girl I washed and dressed. I can take my chances with them. Mar is a lover, not a fighter, she doesn't want to hurt me, least I hope she doesn't. She's possessed and wants the girls, so keep them safe and wait for my call."

"I hope you know what you're doing."

"No, but I ain't got much choice, now do I? I lead this town, so I best start leading by example."

Bert didn't know what to say and hugged his brother tightly, getting the same in return.

"Take care, Vic."

"I will Bert, you just be ready for the call and come get us."

Vic got out and Bert slid over to the driver side. He waited to see what happened to him when he walked towards the women first, not wanting to strand him and face whatever they would do to him if they were hostile to men now. The three sat in suspense as Vic crossed the road and stood barely arms length away from them. They didn't seem to even pay him any attention at all, their focus on wanting the girls to come to them. He stood right in front of Marlene and she didn't even turn her eyes to look at him.

"Marlene? Mar? Babe, you in there still?"

Vic waved his hand in front of her face to break her attention away and saw a distant look in her eyes at him, like he was a complete unknown to her and someone not worth bothering about. She turned her eyes back immediately towards the truck and joined Chelsea and Skylar in their pleas and urgings to make the girls come to them.

Vic walked around them, stunned at the lack of any recognition to him and walked down the driveway. He waved to Bert to go and he put it in gear and drove away down the road where the property line ended and a little further on to be safe. He put it in park and left the engine running, then got out and looked towards the house in the distance. Olivia and Lisa felt safe enough and got out as well, standing on either side of him, holding him around the waist in security of his presence. He put an arm around both of them and hugged them to him, kissing both of their heads.

"We'll be safe here, girls. I won't let them get you."

As Bert looked at the house, Olivia and Lisa shared a look between them that they wanted him together. They turned and looked to the house and saw nothing but a tranquil scene of pastoral beauty. They knew inside the scene would be different and the nervous tension was felt by all, as they waited in suspense.

Vic took a step inside the house and waited, wondering if anything would happen and went in all the way, when nothing seemed threatening to him. A bright glow was coming from the bedroom and he knew the action was happening there, whatever it was. He wasn't sure if he should call out to Joe, or wait to see what was happening first before giving away his cover. He climbed the stairs as quietly as he could and began hearing the soft voices coming to him. They were soft and gentle sounding, not even a nuance of anything worrying in them at all. He assumed Joe was listening to them talk and ventured closer to the door to listen better. Hr craned his neck to get his ear close to the door and couldn't make out what they were saying, their words were muffled too much still. He looked at the knob and decided it was do or die and he might as well see what was actually happening. He was about to turn the knob and stopped, pondering a thought and then decided knocking would be the better approach to announce his presence. He rapped it lightly with his knuckles and heard the voices stop.

He waited for the door to open and didn't see Livy and Josie appearing behind him. As he stood waiting, one part wanting to stay, the other ready to flee in an instant at the sign of trouble, the door opened and Victoria was standing before him glowing brightly, her body beaming brighter from all her erogenous zones, highlighting the sexuality of her being.

Vic was too stunned to move, then felt the hands behind him push him into the room and the door closed behind him. He quickly looked around for Joe and saw him kneeling at the side of the bed, his head bowed and turned to look at him.

"Come, bring him and have him kneel with the other one."

Livy and Josie took an arm each and despite the huge differences in size and strength, Vic was unable to resist them to move and was walked over to Joe and made to kneel beside him. Victoria took her place in front of them, the girls sitting to either side of her. Vic raised his head to look at her and Victoria put her foot on his head and made him lower it again.

"Do not look at me, unless I tell you, you can, is that understood?"

"Yeah, yeah, I understand. You can take your foot off my head already."

"You will address me as Lady Victoria and you will do as I say."

Joe turned his head to Vic and told him quickly what he should do.

"Vic, don't argue and do as she says, it'll be alright."

Vic wasn't sure, but went along and bowed his head. Victoria removed her foot and crossed her legs.

"Now, be still and don't talk unless asked to. I was listening to Joseph here tell me my sweet Olivia has a plan she'd like to share with me and I was quite liking the sounds of it until you interrupted him. Do continue Joseph."

"Yes, thank you Lady Victoria. As I was saying, Olivia would like to talk to you about that plan, but she asks that you don't try to possess her if she comes in. She's like you already, so you don't need to be making her do it, is all I'm saying. She loves her friend Lisa and wants to find a way everyone can be happy doing what they want to do. If you promise to not do that to her, I'll let her know it's okay to come in."

"You have my word, Joseph, you may go out and tell her to come in, she will be safe."

"I can call her from here, if I may get up to get the phone in my pocket."

"What is this phone you speak of?"

"Oh, mama, it's a wondrous thing. He can press buttons on it and talk to someone miles away and no wires are attached to it."

"Is that so? Yes, let me see you use this Joseph, I wish to see you talk with it."

Joe rose up and took the phone out and showed it to Victoria. She held it and looked it over and handed it back to him.

"So light and small. Show me how you call her now. I wish to speak to her myself."

Joe pressed the speed dial and Bert answered on the second ring.

"Hey Bert, Joe. Yeah, I'm okay and so is Vic. Look, put Olivia on the phone, would ya?"

Bert handed the phone to Olivia and she said hello to him.

"Hi Olivia, yeah, it's okay. Look Lady Victoria would like to talk to you, let me give her the phone and she'll tell you herself, hang on."

Joe put it on speaker and told her she just had to talk and listen while he held it for her.

"Olivia?"

"Yes, it's me."

"This is so wonderful, I can hear you as though you were standing in front of me."

"I'd like to, if I have your word you won't possess me in any way."

"I wanted to tell you myself, sweetheart. Yes, you have my word that you won't be possessed."

"Good. That includes the three at the end of the driveway waiting for me too, right?"

"Which three?"

"Marlene, Chelsea and Skylar. They chased me out of the house already and the three of them are naked and trying to get me to come to them and I know what they want to do to me."

"I had no idea. I thought they were bathing. I shall have them stop and come to the house immediately and leave you alone. Livy, be a dear and tell the girls to come to me, please."

Livy gave her mom a peck on the lips and began standing up and turned into a wisp of lavender, trailing away to the door and through it.

"It's being done as we speak. Come Olivia and tell me of your plan that will make us happy. I wish to hear it."

"Okay, I'll be there shortly, I'm just down the road from the house."

Joe and Vic breathed a sigh of relief knowing they were safe and hoped Victoria was true to her word. A couple minutes later, the three naked women came in and Livy's lavender wisp became her solid form again. Livy sat beside her mother again, while the three climbed on the bed behind them,

"My lovelies, I have asked Olivia to come and join us and assured her she would not be possessed. It is my understanding that she enjoys our love already, so I wish to hear what her plan for our happiness is."

Olivia could be heard coming up the stairs slowly, then her footsteps coming to the open door. She stood in the doorway and looked at the scene, then very slowly moved to the settee and sat, keeping her distance from them all.

"Olivia, thank you for coming."

"You're welcome, I've cum quite a lot actually."

Victoria didn't understand the pun, but the girls did and giggled.

"What is so funny? Are you laughing at me?"

Victoria's pleasantries turned harsh immediately at the thought of being slighted.

"No, mama, cumming is a word they use now for creaming. Ollie was making a joke."

"Ah, I see. A nice play on words, Olivia, I like that. Livy tells me you're very much a creamer, hopefully like my sweet Marlene here. I do enjoy her cream very much."

"Thank you, Victoria, I love creaming for you."

"My pet, you do so in such great amounts too, I adore that."

Vic didn't dare look up, lest a foot made him bow again with more force. He knelt and listened to his wife talk about herself and her devotion to having orgasms for Victoria. It was as foreign as it could be to him to hear her talk like that and what she was capable of doing. Despite the situation, he realized how little he really knew about his wife and what she had harboured inside all these years and said nothing. Lisa's words were hitting home harder now and he realized why the women were so easy to sway into this kind of loving.

"So tell me, Olivia, what is your plan and how will it make us all happy?"

"Well, first, let Vic and Joe go, they no longer need to be here with us, as long as you keep your word."

"It shall be so, I have no need of them. You two may rise and leave us."

The men got off their knees and stood up. They turned to Olivia and she motioned she would be okay and to leave. Joe smiled weakly and crossed his fingers to her and turned to go. Vic gave her a hopeful look with not much conviction and nodded as he went to go. He looked at his wife on the bed, enjoying the fondling and caressing that went on between them. He saw how much she enjoyed it and couldn't help but remember times she had wanted to do that with him and he wasn't into it and left her denied.

He turned his head from her and followed Joe back outside. Vic waved Bert to drive up to them and waited until the truck stopped to get in. Lisa was anxious to know what was happening and grabbed both their arms as soon as they were in.