Masters of the Dark Episode 1

Info
Madeline is rescued from the incubus Marquis de Sade.
267 words
4.69
1.6k
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Masters of the Dark is a 5 episode miniseries, a Gothic melodrama involving alternate history, supernatural horror, mystery, suspense, action and adventure in Europe during the 1700s. In this pilot episode, the beautiful French Comtesse Madeline is abducted and forced to become a maid and slave to the evil Marquis de Sade. Her only hope is to summon help using a magic ring given to her by her deceased father which can communicate with her uncle, a priest, Father Christophe, who is a hunter of evil supernatural being, bent on destroying demons, vampires, werewolves, ghosts and other evil creatures. Madeline uses the ring and contacts her uncle for help. Father Christophe is aware that the Marquis is in actuality an incubus demon and he enslaves his servants with his mind control powers. He kidnaps women to have sex with or breed and enjoys BDSM sex with them. Madeline cannot count on immediate help because her uncle Father Christophe is away in Italy and takes his fastest coach to travel to the Marquis de Sade's chateau of Lacoste in France to save Madeline. Madeline is forced to serve the Marquis sexually who ties her up, fucks her mouth and pussy whenever he pleases. Father Christophe arrives and rescues Madeline. He confronts the incubus Marquis de Sade using a powerful magic crucifix to destroy him. Father Christophe tells Madeline that although they have just saved a region of France from one vampire, there is much more work to do and more supernatural beings such as werewolves, demons, vampires to fight in the never ending battle of good versus evil.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sounds like a cool horror and action series. Can't wait to see what happens to Madeline. Love the character of the demon/vampire/werewolf/witch hunter undercover as a priest. This is gonna be good. And I love hearing you cum your voice is so sexy.

DrStoneyDrStoneyabout 2 months ago

Can’t wait for the next episode! I love how your voice fills up my head…and thinking about my “head” filling up your mouth! 😏

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Castle of the Beast a Gothic BDSM fairy tale.in Audio
Tangled Web A beautiful woman, and a seductive trap.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Storm A car breakdown in a storm leads to interesting experiences.in Fetish
Pro Domme Assignment Pt. 01 My report to my Key Holder.in BDSM
Clans of Luteri Bk. 02 Ch. 01-02 Aslin and Kane go to Corsaire Hold.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories