Masters of the Dark Episode 2

Info
Christophe saves Madeline from a witches coven.
510 words
4.5
698
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the inn, Madeline tells her uncle, Christophe, who is a demon hunter and vampire hunter, witch hunter, under the guise of a priest, that she will not be joining him in Germany; and would feel safer at home in her chateau near Avignon. Christophe drives her back to her chateau and then departs for Germany. During the weeks that follow, Madeline settles in as the new mistress of the house after her father's death and enjoys tending to the chateau and riding her horse. One afternoon, Madeline discovers some piece of furniture left by her father after his death. She notices a black shroud on one of the furniture pieces and unveils it, revealing a strange black mirror. She notices that the mirror is not reflecting the room but has it's own reflection of a different chateau. Madeline hears singing voices coming from the mirror and is hypnotized. She walks inside the mirror. Madeline has stepped into a time warp and is now in 1667 France, in the chateau of the witch Catherine Monvoisin, known as La Voisin and the sorcerer Etienne Guibourg. They headed a coven of witches who were members of the court of king Louis the 14th. The witches are in the midst of a magic sex ritual. Etienne the sorcerer is fucking the witch La Voisin. When they finish the sex ritual, the other witches notice that Madeline is there. They gang up on her and question her. She tells them she arrived through a mirror in her chateau. They believe she is a witch but Madeline denies it. La Voisin and Etienne decide that she is to be sacrificed to the Devil. Unable to escape, Madeline is grabbed by the witches and tied up and bound on an altar in the next room. Madeline uses the magic ring to summon help from Father Christophe. Christophe hears her cry for help and returns to France to save his niece once again. The magic coach he rides is fast enough to arrive in one hour at Madeline's chateau. Christophe finds the magic mirror in the East Wing and enters it. He is on time to save Madeline just as the witches are about to kill her with their swords and daggers. Christophe uses a magic crucifix and various smaller crucifix throwing stars to kill the witches. After he has killed the witches, he confronts the sorcerer Etienne and the head witch La Voisin. Christophe throws holy water at them from a bottle. Etienne melts and so does La Voisin. Christophe unties Madeline and they leave the chateau of the witches and return through the mirror back at Madeline's chateau. Christophe explains to Madeline that the mirror is a door into time past and future and that it may be used to rid the world of evil creatures i.e. werewolves, vampires, demons, ghosts etc; and help the fight between good and evil demons and angels. Christophe is summoned by the angels to fight vampires in Germany's Black Forest and this time Madeline agrees to go with him.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoneyabout 2 months ago

Keep fighting the forces of evil lovely Madeline! 😏 But damn you sounded so hot and wet when getting fucked! 🤪

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Angel, Angel Burning Bright Historical novella with supernatural overtones.in Novels and Novellas
Samhain's Witch Young wife is drawn to a powerful witch.in Lesbian Sex
The Divided Soul Twins find themselves coming together.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Rag Castle A ghoulish tale of grotesques and ghosts.in Erotic Horror
LST3K Ep. 01: The Tale of Benjamin Spoofing cheesy erotica, Literotica Sexual Theatre 3000!in Humor & Satire
More Stories