Masters of the Dark Episode 5

Info
Final Episode: Madeline & Constantin marry & fight demons
309 words
3.67
805
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline and Constantin marry in a private ceremony in the chapel of her deceased grandmother's chateau in the Loire. While the servants are away for the day, that night, on their wedding night, Madeline and Constantin make love. The following day, they go up to the tower room to watch the dark magic mirror to see if the glass would show a reflection of some thing or some place they should see. The glass reveals a sequence of time into the future beyond the life span of Madeline and Constantin, with images of the French Revolution and World War I. The mirror also showed them the present time in the town of Autun; whose people are under the control of demons. Madeline and Constantin decide to exorcise the possessed townspeople. They get on their coach and arrive in town. They fight off some attackers by throwing holy water at them. They then go into the outskirts of the town to the abbey where they are safe. The abbess Angelique greets them and agrees to help them fight the demons. Angelique uses a powerful crosier staff to fight them with. Madeline will use holy water and Constantin will throw crucifix daggers at them while holding a large cross. The three of them go to the cemetery just outside the abbey. A battle ensues. The demons put up a good fight but most of them are defeated. However, Madeline and Constantin are killed. Angelique defeats the rest of the demons including a group of 3 possessed nuns. Angelique bids farewell to Madeline and Constantin who tell her she must continue to fight the good fight and battle the forces of evil. Madeline and Constantin are taken up to heaven by angels who sing to them in a chorus. They will now join the battle of good versus evil up in heaven.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved this series and wish it hadn't ended with the passing of your heroine and hero Madeline and Constantin. But I enjoyed the narration and the music as well as your orgasm! I look forward to more content from you sexyprincess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent final episode. You have a lot of talent. And love your cum

DrStoneyDrStoneyabout 2 months ago

You truly do have the face, body, and voice of an angel. But your mind is that of a very dirty little girl demon! I love it all! Love you baby girl!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Porn Star & Me: Sexual Denial A polyamorous porn star gets what's coming to him.in Audio
Why I Liked School Ch. 1 He takes the innocence of four 18-year-old schoolmates.in Group Sex
Eight Lovers struggle with their affair.in Erotic Couplings
The Marquee Player seeks, finds, fucks, leaves, but has a revelation. in Romance
Scales like Stars Pt. 01 DRAGONS. IN. SPACE!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories