Masters of the Dark Episode 4

Info
Madeline and Constantin fight a werewolf in France
756 words
4.4
486
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline and Constantin return to France from Germany on their coach. As they arrive at Madeline's chateau in Avignon, they watch as the large estate burns down in a fire. The servants manage to save many of Madeline's belongings; including the strange dark mirror. Madeline tells her servants that they will now relocate to the Loire valley region, and live with her grandmother, Madame Duprez. Constantin and Madeline arrive in Madame Duprez's chateau. She welcomes them warmly. Madame Duprez tells Madeline and Constantin of the attacks by wolves in the nearby region of Gevaudan. The wolves attack only peasant folks. The authorities have only appealed to the king who sends hunters from time to time to shoot the wolves. Constantin believes that this is the work of werewolves. After Madame Duprez falls asleep, Constantin and Madeline head to the nearby village. There they speak to a farm hand, Rene, and a shepherdess, Adele, who tell of an attack by a wolf. Adele was tending to her sheep when a wolf attacked her and nearly killed her had it not been for Rene shooting it down with his rifle. There had been another attack on a woman named Marguerite who was walking with her daughter at twilight time. The woman saw an apparition in the form of a man and a wolf and painted the man in a portrait. Madeline and Constantin are shown the portrait. Constantin asks if he may borrowo the portrait. He takes it with him back to the chateau of Madame Duprez. Up in a tower room where Madeline is keeping the mysterious black mirror, Constantin holds up the portrait to the mirror to see what the reflection would show. The glass reflection shows the life of the man in the portrait. He is Giles Garnier, who was burned at the stake for being a werewolf in 1574. During the year 1572, in Dole, France, Giles Garnier had made a pact with the Devil to transform into a wolf so he may better hunt down animals and people so he can survive during the terrible winters. But the Devil has also given him the ability to live two times. Giles Garnier is back in 1767 and at present is the Beast of Gevaudan, who is a giant supernatural wolf that is killing people in the Gevaudan region of the Loire valley. Constantin tells Madeline that she must go inside the mirror and step back in time to the past in order to kill Giles Garnier using a silver pistol bullet blessed by a priest. Madeline goes into the mirror armed with the gun. Madeline discovers that a coach outside of Dole heading to the forest is under attack by wolve and then by Giles Garnier. She immediately shoots Giles Garnier and he is killed. On her way back to the mirrror, while crossing the forest of Dole, Madeline is attacked by wolves but she shoots them down with her gun. Madeline makes it back into the mirror to the present time at her grandmother's chateau. Meanwhile, Constantin has reached the region of Mont Mouchet. By the mountain and village, the local huntsman and inn-keeper, Jean Chastel, decides he will kill the Beast of Gevaudan himself. He carries a Bible and a gun with silver bullets blessed by a priest. Constantin follows him and hides on one slope of the mountain while Chastel is at the other side of the mountain, praying and reading the Bible as he prepares his gun. The Beast of Gevaudan, in the form of the ghost of Giles Garnier, and a werewolf, appears on the mountain, coming down to attack Jean Chastel. Chastel fires the gun at the Beast and it falls down dead. But Constantin had previously shot him and it was truly Constantin that had killed the Beast. He allows Chastel to take the credit. Constantin returns to Madame Duprez' chateau in the Loire region. When Constantin gets back up the tower of the chateau, he finds Madeline weeping over the dead body of her grandmother Madame Duprez. Demons, the forces of darkness, have killed her, as a way to get back at Madeline for her part in fighting against the forces of evil. Now that her grandmother is dead, Madeline is the heiress and new owner of the chateau, bequeathed to her by her grandmother in her will. She will live with Constantin in the chateau. Constantin tells Madeline they must be ready to fight the forces of evil that will now come directly after them.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Galaxa Ch. 01 Galaxa blasts off to save her galaxy.in Audio
Fuck Me You're on Literotica Two Literotica authors find each other to suck and fuck.in Audio
The Illicit Proposition Ch. 01 The Meat Market.in Loving Wives
Ann's Fetish Search Researcher experiences the fetishes she is studying.in Fetish
Nu My chiropractor is a Goddess. A visit ends with a blow job.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories