Master's Submission

Story Info
A Master experiencing his submission.
948 words
2.67
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kei9
Kei9
2 Followers

Master's Submission

I'm totally naked in front of you. My clothes are in a pile on the floor where I threw them when you told me to undress. I am normally the dominant one and you are my slave, but we decided to switch today.

I'm standing already several minutes like that, head down, hands on the sides, just waiting for a signal from you. And you're looking at me, inspecting me from head to toe, from toe to head and especially my naked torso and my undeniable erection.

Finally you decide to act. You put one of your pantyhose's on my head, totally covering my face and use the legs to tie it in place around my neck. It isn't really a blindfold because I can still see everything through the holes in the thin black fabric. But it's a clear sign of submission, telling me that you can do whatever you want with your slave. My nose detects a slight smell; it´s probably a pantyhose that you recently wore and did not wash.

Next you take my socks off the pile on the floor and use one of them to gag my mouth. You apply the gag very tightly, forcing the pantyhose well into my mouth and also squeezing the fabric tightly against my nose. Now I have not only an increased smell of your juices in my nose, but also a taste of them in my mouth.

You tell me to stretch my arms forward and join my hands with my fingers entwined. Using the other sock you tie my wrists tightly together.

As a last step you put a clothes pegs on each of my nipples.

You stand back and tell me to get my head up, look at you, put my hands around my dick and stand still. You do not want any movement. We stay several minutes like this, looking at each other, no movement, no words, just looks that actually say everything about domination and submission. It is getting difficult for me to stay completely still. My erected dick twitches from time to time in my hands, a detail that doesn't escape your attention.

You tell me to put my hands behind my head and far down my back.

I obey and immediately feel the effect of this movement on my body. My chest stretches, my belly shrinks and my dick sticks more forward. I can see from your smile that the image pleases you. Even so, you want more. You tell me to spread my legs, I obey, but my initial opening is not enough and you signal with your hands to spread them more. I force my legs open as much as possible.

And then we look at each other again. My body becomes more tense with my arms and legs forced into their respective positions. Over time my excitement increases even more. You're loving the scene.

To torture me further you start to strip. You open a couple of buttons on your white blouse and then stop. But it's enough for me to see a part of your black bra and trigger another twitching of my cock. Your hands are not moving for a few minutes and then you go on, a few more buttons. I'm trying in vain to hold on to myself. Finally the last button is loose, you take off your blouse and throw it on the pile of my clothes.

Then you open the side zipper of your skirt, slide it down slowly until you take it off completely and throw it on the pile too. Now you are only wearing a lace bra, a thong and high heel boots, all black contrasting with your white flesh.

You turn around, giving me the look of the G-string between your ass cheeks. You wiggle your ass, open the clasp of your bra and throw it down too. You let me staring at your nude back for a long time. It feels like an eternity until you finally turn around, with your hands covering your tits.

You look at my dick that's definitely out of control and say:

"Slave, control yourself, I do not allow you to cum yet!"

A few more minutes of torture until you take your hands off and I can finally see your delicious tits in all their splendour. You offer your tits to me and get closer.

We have about the same height, but with your 3" heel boots you are now looking down on me.

Your nails are scratching my torso from nipples to navel and back. You know that this excites me tremendously. Then your hands slap my butt and move upwards scratching up to the shoulder blades. Your body is close to mine now and I can feel the tip of my dick touching your flesh. Your hands are back on my torso, but this time they go beyond the navel and squeeze my balls and cock. Then you start rubbing my cock, giving me a hand job at an increasing speed. When I'm about to explode you stop me. You know exactly where to squeeze to avoid my ejaculation. Then you start all over it again driving me crazy.

After four times heating me up and not letting me cum, you get down on your knees and I know there will be minutes of extreme pleasure of rubbing and sucking until I shoot my cum into your hot mouth. I don't know what will happen next, but I'm sure you have some extra surprise in your diabolical mind. And later when we switch back again and I will be Master, you'll certainly will be rewarded equally.


Kei9
Kei9
2 Followers