Master's Willing Anal Slave

Info
The difficulties being an empath and the joys of being owned.
212 words
4.18
16.4k
9
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This audio began with me discussing the difficulties of being a deeply empathic person in a world of kink. It has taken me 20 years to learn that when I am trying something new, especially if it is with a partner I am deeply connected to, their excitement can oftentime overwhelm my own and mask any discomfort or negative feelings I may have... and that can cause problems when I am processing the scene later, because I won't understand why I suddenly feel so very different when not in the heat of the moment and I am not feeding off the lust of my partner.

But once I know what makes *me* feel good... once I understand what I desire and am not acting to make someone else happy... I feel so empowered.

I choose to be my Master's well-trained anal slut. While I love that it excites him to shape and mold me into his ideal slave, for me, it makes me feel so sexy and powerful to allow it. So, even as I was reminding myself to take time to be sure my kinks are my own, the plug in my ass was reminding me this particular kink I have no confusion about, and I love revelling in it.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Emily Ass Fucked at the Movies Emily is anally taken against her will at the movies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Equestrian Affair After a break up, Helena's life changes.in Fetish
Sasha Ch. 01: Mistress Rules Twisted Tales: Sacha finally gets a mistress she deserves.in Lesbian Sex
M&Ms Forever Mia ask Mike, her boyfriend, to fuck her bitchy boss.in Fetish
Your New Secretary James new secretary has an interesting way of working.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories