Sasha Ch. 01: Mistress Rules

Story Info
Twisted Tales: Sacha finally gets a mistress she deserves.
8.5k words
4.66
11.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,171 Followers

Twisted Tales

Mistress Rules

Sasha I

After Bridgette went to university, Kieron and Oliver moved in together in another city and Theo moved to London, the only one's left of "The Twisted" group was Sasha and Jacob.

She was definitely surprised when she got a call off of Bridgette the day after she left to tell her that she broke up with Jacob. Sasha thought they were an amazing couple and were madly in love, she couldn't understand Bridgette's reasoning but as a friend she was there for her. However, she also wanted to be there for Jacob.

She didn't want to make him feel like she pitied him, so she gave him a few weeks before she decided to go round to see him.

In her room, she put on her baggy, black jeans, a baggy black t-shirt and put her purple lipstick on. She had been picked on when she was young for being different and rather than letting them win and change her, she embarrassed her differences.

She was always called names like "goth", or "emo" but she didn't care. She would rather have a personality unlike most of the people they went to school with that were almost replicas of each other.

"Dad, I'm heading over to Jacob's." She shouted as she opened the front door.

"Okay, will you be back for dinner?" He replied from the living room.

"Probably, I'll call you." Sasha told him and then left.

Ever since her mum walked out on them when she was only 3 years old her dad didn't have much of a social life. She tried to spend as much time with him as she could and always helped around the house, she just kind of wished that he could get himself back out there.

Getting into her car, Sasha drove over to Jacob's. She didn't call beforehand, not sure if he would still be heart broken and not want to see her. Her idea was to force her help onto him.

When she knocked on his door, Sasha's eyes lit up when Jacob's mum, Isla answered.

"Sasha, isn't it lovely to see you." She said in her soft, delicate voice.

"H-hi, Mrs Harrison." Sasha nervously replied, trying to not stare at this beautiful woman.

"How many times have I told you, call me Isla." She replied with a laugh that melted Sasha's heart.

For as long as she could remember Sasha was infatuated with Jacob and Theo's mum. She had never told her friends that she was a lesbian, worried that the only friends she had would leave her. However she knew from a young age that she liked girls.

One girl, or woman, in particular had Sasha's attention, Isla Harrison.

Her slim figure that only emphasised her large breasts, her curvy but toned arse, her beautiful red hair. Sasha had spent many nights bringing herself to orgasm whilst fantasising about Isla. Although she knew it would never happen, Isla was married, and straight! Plus, it was her best friend's mum! Sasha hated the feelings she had towards Isla but as much as she tried to fight it she never could.

"S-sorry, Isla," Sasha embarrassingly replied, "Is Jacob in?"

"Yes, come in, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you." Isla told her and opened the door before turning around, "Jacob, Sasha's here!" She shouted.

I love you.

Sasha stared at Isla's back, even just in jeans and a t-shirt she looked beautiful.

"Hey, Sasha, what're you doing here?" Jacob said running towards the door, he seems happier than I expected.

"I just thought I'd check in on you." Sasha said, feeling a little awkward standing at the open door.

"How about I get you two some lunch." Isla said and then disappeared, Sasha had to stop herself from staring as she walked away.

"Check in on me?" Jacob questioned with a confused look on his face, "Oh right, about Bridgette?"

"Yeah?" Sasha said, is he really over her already?

"It's okay," He replied, "Come in, let's go to my room, we can play a game or something."

Sasha followed behind Jacob, she couldn't understand, first Bridgette breaks up with him, and then he is fine about it. She wondered if they were actually happy together and if it was all just a lie.

When they got to his room Jacob sat on the bed and loaded up the games console.

"I'm surprised you're so well." Sasha said, also concerned that her friend was just faking being happy.

"Bridgette dumped me," Jacob told her bluntly, "I'm not going to sit and cry about it forever."

"I know," Sasha replied, "I just..."

"Sasha, I was heartbroken, but it's been some time and I'm okay." He interrupted and to be honest, she believing him.

"Fair enough, as long as you're doing alright." Sasha said and then jumped on the bed and grabbed the other controller.

They both played for a while until Isla returned with a few sandwiches and pop for them both.

Why can't I have you?

Her smile made Sasha feel weak. When Isla handed the plate over Sasha's skin grazed against the mother and her heart almost beat out of her chest.

She already knew that her favourite dildo was going to be getting used that night with Isla being the star in her fantasy.

They played on their games for an hour or so until Sasha decided that Jacob seemed well enough to be on his own. She said bye, grabbed their plates and went to take them to the kitchen before she left.

Then, she saw Sasha washing dishes in the sink. She hadn't heard Sasha enter the kitchen, so the 18 year old took her time marvelling at Isla's body. Although she was a nervous, shy person, when it came to sex Sasha was kinky minded. What she would've done to just bury her face between Isla's cheeks and eat her arsehole for hours.

"H-here you go, Isla." Sasha finally stuttered out and made her presence known.

It must've been a surprise to Isla as she jumped a little, "Oh god, you startled me."

"S-sorry." Sasha whispered and handed her the plates.

"Don't be, it's okay. How are you anyway?" Isla asked and put the plates on the side.

"I'm... I'm good." Sasha told her, although she wanted nothing more than to just grab and kiss this amazing woman.

"Good, do you have any plans now that everyone has moved away?" Isla asked, "I'd hate to think you're just sat at home doing nothing."

Then, Isla's hand reached over and grabbed the top of Sasha's arm.

Sasha knew it was in a motherly way, but her body tingled with excitement form the slight touch.

"I... I'm not sure." Sasha blubbered out, feeling even more stupid.

"Well, you're welcome here anytime, it's always lovely to see your face." Isla said and gave Sasha's arm one last squeeze before going back to washing the dishes.

"Okay... b-bye." Sasha stuttered and almost ran out of the house.

Her entire car drive home her mind raced with thoughts of Isla. Since Jacob seemed fine and she didn't need to worry about him, she let her mind fantasise.

She thought of Isla, ordering Sasha to wash the dishes instead, except completely naked, or maybe with a collar on.

She thought of crawling on her hands and knees behind Isla, being led to whichever room she wanted to be serviced in.

She imagined being tied up and spanked by her. Having her sweet, delicious pussy lower onto her face as she is unable to move, only please.

By the time Sasha got home she was a hot mess.

To her surprised her dad wasn't home, so she called him up, hoping he would be out for a while.

"Sasha, everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just got back, where are you?" She quickly questioned, already going into her room to grab her dildo.

"I'm just at the shop, I should be about an hour." He told her.

"Great, see you then." Sasha said and hung up the phone.

In a matter of seconds Sasha was completely naked, lay on her bed and pressing her black dildo up and down her soaking wet pussy lips.

Oh Mrs Harrison, please... please fuck me!

She closed her eyes and imagined Isla wearing a big, thick strap on. Holding Sasha's legs spread and in the air as she pushes the dildo deep inside of her cunt.

"Fuuuck!" Sasha moaned out loud as she slowly pushed her own dildo in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

Yes! Fuck me Mistress, fuck your dirty lesbian whore!

With her free hand Sasha grabbed her DD tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples as she fucked herself faster and faster with the dildo.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuck me Isla... fuck me Mistress...." She moaned over and over until her orgasm finally hit her, "Fuuuuuccckkk meeeeeeee!!!" She roared out.

Sasha's chest heaved up and down and her breathing became erratic. Even through that she never stopped fucking herself with the dildo, loving every second of it as she imagined Isla fucking her.

Eventually her cumming died down and her breathing went back to normal. She slowly pulled the dripping wet dildo from her well used cunt. Imagining that Isla was ordering her, she began to suck her juiced off of the toy, licking it all over and making herself gag with it.

Not too long later Sasha was fully dressed and waiting for her dad to return home and for them to eat together.

The next few days Sasha went to her part time admin job, although any free time was spent thinking about Isla.

Why can't I get her out of my head, why does it have to be her?

She even tried to control herself enough to not wank over the thought of Isla, although that just meant not cumming at all.

Eventually, on Saturday, she couldn't take it anymore.

Sasha grabbed her phone and began to call.

"What do you want?" The strong, feminine voice said on the other end.

"Are you free tonight?" Sasha asked.

"I can make myself free." The woman replied.

"Perfect, same hotel as last time?" Sasha asked, her pussy already dripping wet.

"Okay, be there at 8pm. Slut." The woman said back and hung up the phone.

As she put the phone down, Sasha lay back in her bed. Her pussy was begging for attention. She knew meeting up again was a bad idea, another toxic addiction that she had.

It's been nearly a month since I last saw her, why am I doing this again?!

She even went to grab her phone to cancel but as her thumb hovered over the call symbol, she couldn't bring herself to press it. As bad an idea as it was, Sasha was thinking with her pussy, not her head.

As normal, Sasha put on a short, black skirt with no underwear on. Then a baggy white t-shirt that had a rock band on the front, and no bra. Her big, heavy tits bounced as she walked which she found humiliating that people could see, but that just added to her pleasure.

"Hey dad, I'm going to go and stay at Jacob's tonight, is that okay?" She shouted, hating lying to her dad but there was no way she could tell him the truth.

"No problem, have fun." He replied as he watched TV.

Sasha got into her car and drove to the hotel she had been to many, many times before.

Even the woman behind the desk knew her by name at that point, another humiliating fact that she probably knew what Sasha was doing there.

Once in the room, she sat on the bed, patiently waiting.

She's late.

Sasha wondered if she was going to come, she had dropped out on her before without saying anything, just showing even more lack of respect she had for Sasha.

Then, the door handle moved.

Oh god, what am I doing?

Sasha had one or two seconds of regret until the door opened and there she stood.

Missy Jones... Their friend Kieron's older sister.

"It's been a while." She said in her usual dominant, frightening tone.

As she closed the door Sasha found herself staring at her toned, amazing frame. She was slim and a little taller than most girls, although she only had C cup breasts they were perky and amazing. Her arse was like it was made by God himself and her long, brunette hair that fell down her back made her almost irresistible to look at.

"I know." Sasha replied, not moving from the bed.

"That's not how you speak to me, seems you need to be taught again." Missy replied, locking the door, putting her bag down and walking towards Sasha.

Each step made Sasha quiver in fear, but also made her pussy tingle between her legs.

"S-sorry... Mistress." Sasha whispered.

"That's better," Missy said, standing in between Sasha's legs with her arms crossed and looking down on her. "Have you followed the usual instructions?"

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied, not looking up at Missy as a sign of respect.

"Show me." Missy ordered firmly, not moving an inch.

Sasha then spread her legs wider and lifted up her skirt to reveal her exposed, shaved pussy. Then she pulled the t-shirt over her head and her big tits bounced down.

"Good girl," Missy said and then reached down and harshly grabbed onto Sasha's left breast, forcing her to let out a little yelp, "I've missed these."

"Thank you, Mistress." Sasha replied in a mix of pain and a moan as Missy pinched her nipples.

"So why did you decide to call me? I thought you didn't want to see me again?" Missy asked as her hands kept groping and pulling at Sasha's tits.

"I... I missed, this." Sasha embarrassingly replied, hating the pull that Missy had over her.

"You missed being my little dyke, whore?" Missy asked and then slapped Sasha's tits.

"Yes, Mistress!" Sasha squealed out, "I missed being your dirty, lesbian slut!"

Sasha found it strange that Missy Jones, her best friend's sister, was the only person who knew she was a lesbian. She never even liked Missy, she was always horrible and made fun of their group for being dorky.

But when Sasha turned 18 and had a few too many drinks, she let slip to Missy that she was a lesbian. That night Sasha tasted pussy for the first time and ever since, Missy has had some sort of hold over Sasha, a hold that Sasha struggled to fight against.

"Undress me, slave." Missy ordered and released Sasha's tits.

"Yes, Mistress." She replied and stood up.

She pulled Missy's shirt over her head, she wasn't wearing a bra and her perky tits had Sasha drooling. Then, as previously instructed, Sasha got onto her knees and started to undo Missy's jeans.

As she pulled them down, she got a glimpse of the only pussy she had ever tasted. A pussy she loved, but also hated.

"You waited a long time before contacting me again," Missy said, opening her stance so Sasha could then see her fully, shaved pussy, "I don't know if you deserve me."

"Please Mistress," Sasha begged, her submissive horny side taking over her, "I need you."

"You need me to treat you like the pathetic whore you are?" Missy asked, reaching down and harshly grabbing Sasha's jet black hair, forcing her to look up.

"Yes, Mistress," Sasha moaned in pain and pleasure, "I need you to remind me what a stupid, lesbian, dyke whore I am!"

"You pathetic bitch," Missy barked, each degrading name making Sasha's pussy flinch with pleasure, "Finger me, slowly."

Sasha just wanted to bury her face between Missy's legs, to taste her sweet, intoxicating pussy, but she knew that Missy wanted to make her work for it.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha replied.

She slowly brought her hand up her Mistress's smooth leg, one fingertip traced her pussy lips that were already wet.

Sasha knew that Missy wasn't a lesbian, she was bi, but Sasha assumed she just got off on having power over people.

None of that mattered now, Missy had all the power she could want over Sasha.

Slowly, Sasha pushed her middle finger knuckle deep into her Mistress's tight, warm pussy. Feeling it clench around her finger as Missy held a tight grip on Sasha's hair.

"Mmm that's better you fucking slut," Missy moaned out, "Finger the only pussy you can get."

Missy loved degrading and humiliating Sasha, the worst part was that Sasha loved it as well.

Sasha's finger slowly pushed in and out of Missy's wet pussy, just the warm feeling had Sasha completely ready to submit again.

"Tell me what you are, slut." Missy ordered, yanking Sasha's hair a little harder.

"I'm your pet, your lesbian slut, your sex toy to use." Sasha immediately responded, knowing which names Missy liked.

"What else?" Missy moaned out as Sasha fingered her a little faster.

"I'm your dumb, dyke whore!" Sasha yelped as her hair got pulled harder.

There she was, on her knees nearly completely naked, fingering one of her best friends older sister whilst she degraded herself. If only the gang could see me now, she thought, but she was too much under Missy's spell to stop it.

"Yes you are... my thick, stupid whore." Missy moaned, pushing Sasha's degrading even further.

Even the first time that Missy used Sasha she used names like "slut" and "whore, but each time she has pushed it further and further.

Although Sasha loved every name at the time, afterwards she felt humiliated and vile with herself. The last time they met, Missy was grinding her pussy on Sasha's face as she moaned out things like "You fucking fat whore, I bet you're only a lesbian because no man would want to fuck you!"

At the time, Sasha's pussy gushed with pleasure from being spoken to like that, but afterwards it upset her. Not that she ever let Missy know that.

"Get your finger out of my cunt now." Missy ordered.

Cunt, a word that Sasha hated saying before she started with Missy, but it seemed to be Missy's favourite word.

"Now, do you want to eat my cunt again, dyke?" Missy asked her and yanked her hair a little harder.

"Fuck!" Sasha yelled out, "Yes Mistress! Please let your pathetic, fat whore lick your cunt!"

"Good bitch!" Missy moaned and then yanked Sasha's head between her legs.

It was an awkward angle, but Sasha stuck her tongue out and was forcefully pressing it against Missy's delicious cunt.

Her tongue ran up and down her slit, savouring the scent and the taste as Missy tightly held onto her black hair.

"Mmmm yes, it was only yesterday I had a big cock fucking me, but somehow your tongue feels even better!" Missy moaned as Sasha pleasured her perfect cunt.

Sasha hated the idea that a cock had been anywhere near where her tongue was, but she wasn't about to stop. As she lapped at Missy's pussy, she started to put her attention to her already throbbing clit.

Missy's legs started to twitch with each lick, knowing that she was pleasing her Mistress gave Sasha a weird sense of accomplishment.

"Oh yeah, just like that my pet." Missy moaned.

For a few minutes, Sasha kept licking away. Her hands by her side, knowing she isn't allowed to touch her Mistress without permission.

Then, Missy harshly pushed Sasha's head back and she fell to the ground.

"Get on the bed, spread your whore legs." Missy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Sasha moaned, not being able to hide her horniness.

She jumped onto the bed, her skirt still on but when her legs spread it showed her shaved, dripping wet cunt.

Missy knelt on the bed between Sasha's legs. Her fingertips gently running up her thighs, making Sasha's body tingle with excitement.

"Tell me why you actually called me?" Missy questioned as one fingertip traced Sasha's drenched cunt.

"Because I was horny and I needed you to abuse me, Mistress." Sasha panted out, her chest was heaving up and down as she looked at her beautiful Mistress.

SLAP!

"Ow fuck!" Sasha yelled out when Missy slapped her bare pussy as hard as possible.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" Missy shouted and then suddenly shoved two fingers deep into Sasha's desperate cunt.

"Fuuuucck!" Sasha moaned, her legs shook as she looked into her Mistress's eyes, "Because I want to fuck Isla Harrison!" She admitted.

"Fuck sake, that again," Missy sighed as she roughly finger fucked her slave, "You are never going to fuck her, get over it already."

Suddenly, Missy reached up and grabbed Sasha's big tits and twisted her nipples hard.

"Even if she was a lesbian, why would she fuck a pathetic, fat girl like you." Missy mocked as she fingered Sasha faster and faster.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,171 Followers