Masturbating after Work

Story Info
An edited and better version of my first story.
2.1k words
4.47
28.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\It was 11:50 on a Saturday morning and Tammy's shift at the grocery store was about to come to an end. The shift had been busy, but it meant her work went by quickly and she was looking forward to going home.

Tammy was in her early twenties, but quite conservative, with that librarian look. She kept her dark hair short and wore oversized glasses to hide her pretty face, as she was far from confident. Her work on the counter at the grocery store had been good for her, as it meant she had to greet new people all the time and that was helping her come out of her shell. She had recently moved into the city with her best friend and was studying to be pharmacist.

She normally wore quite modest clothing but today everything conspired towards her going out in an unusual outfit for her. She had slept through her alarm, therefore running late for work. Then the first thing she got her hands on was a summer dress she had bought online but never tried on. Only once she was in the car did she discover with horror that there was no way to hide the top of her small breasts. The low cleavage of the dress had them fully on display. Worse, in spite of the warm day, she could feel the cool air from the air conditioning flowing over her nipples, making them hard and erect. As she pulled into the car park at work, she was mortified that when she looked down, she could see her nipples straining against the soft fabric.

Shit, she thought as grabbed her bag and walked into the grocery store, but there was nothing she could do now.

The morning had passed quickly but throughout, she couldn't help noticing that men kept staring at her breasts, quickly glancing away and trying not to get caught. Despite herself, she wondered if their cocks would harden slightly and what their wives would think if they caught them. As the morning wore on, she was getting more and more turned on and was looking forward to getting home and masturbating.

Although she wasn't a virgin, she had only been with one guy and that had been two years ago. They had broken up when she moved to the city to study for her degree. Although their sex life had been vanilla, she was now beginning to crave some adventure. But because she was shy, she had trouble talking to guys and when she went out with her friends. She would usually be the quiet girl trying to hide from everyone.

So her outlet was porn. She had discovered porn by accident whilst researching an assignment and clicking on a wrong link that took her straight to Pornhub. At first, she was shocked and quickly closed the website. Days later, though, her mind was still wandering back to the images she had seen, and curiosity got the better of her. Now, some three weeks later, she had discovered she loved watching guys masturbate. The way they palmed their hard cocks, glistening with lube or precum, stroking up and down made her heart flutter and her pussy lips swell. She was now masturbating once or twice a day instead of rarely and was loving it.

She had ten minutes to go before her shift ended and was now starting to feel anxious and horny. She needed to get home and get out of that dress.

It was then that her next customer approached the counter with a box of groceries. Hard, lean, tall and in his forties, his dark-blonde hair was showing some signs of greying. He put his basket on the counter and Tammy instantly felt butterflies as she tried to avoid his gaze.

"Morning, sir", she said as she scanned his groceries through the checkout.

"Morning, miss", he smiled.

As she ran the groceries though, she desperately wanted to look into his handsome face but was overcome with shyness. Stealing a quick glance, she looked right into his eyes, but he was staring straight down her open dress at her tits.

He quickly glanced up and smiled and Tammy blushed red. Her nipples were erect and hard, and she knew her pussy was soaked.

"Oh shit, I forget something," he said. "Can you wait a second? I'll quickly go and grab it."

"Um, yes, sure," Tammy stuttered.

Turning on his heels, Tammy watched as he disappeared down the aisle and returned a few seconds later with a bottle of olive oil.

Her mind raced and she couldn't help wondering if it was to lube his cock and masturbate with.

She ran the final items through the till and watched his rough hands wave his credit card over the terminal. She once again glanced up and caught him staring straight down her dress before his eyes slowly lifted and met hers.

"Thank you very much," he smiled as he grabbed his groceries and walked out the door.

Tammy glanced at the clock and shut down her till. She quickly ran to the tearoom to get her bag and made her way to her car without saying goodbye to anyone. By now, her pussy was aching, and she couldn't stop thinking about the man staring down her dress at her tits.

She fumbled with her keys and sat in the car.

Shit, it was a 20-minute drive home, and her pussy was soaked, and she was desperate to masturbate. Maybe she could find a quiet spot to park around the back of the store and rub out a quick orgasm, she thought. There was a small, abandoned side street that led to nowhere and she decided to see if it was empty.

Pulling out of the car park, she was shifting on her seat feeling the soaked panties against her pussy lips. After a few minutes, she pulled down the side street but straight away saw a white van parked there.

Damn, maybe no one is in it.

But as she pulled up closer, she saw the dark figure of a man sitting in the passenger seat. Shit, she thought, and quickly turned her car around and headed back to her flat

***********

Dan was about to go home but knew his wife had friends over. That's why she had given him a shopping list and sent him to the store.

Straight away he noticed the young, conservative-looking girl with thick glasses standing at one of the checkouts in her summer dress and decided he would wait and make sure he went through her aisle when he was done.

He kept looking at her from afar and noticed her small tits and the loose-fitting dress she was wearing without a bra. She had a great, young figure and he was sure her nipples looked hard. He felt his cock swell slightly and lamented the fact that his wife had guests over.

Once he had finished his shopping, he waited until she was free and then placed his groceries on her counter. She smiled and greeted him, and he smiled back and said good morning. He couldn't help noticing she was avoiding his gaze and so he let his eyes drop to her small tits. He could see right down her dress. The lovely mounds looked firm, and her nipples were hard and protruding.

I wonder if she's horny, he thought, as his cock began to strain against his jeans.

Damn, he thought. He decided he needed to cum now and his wife was home with her friends. Maybe I should have a wank in the car.

"Oh shit, I forget something," he said to the checkout girl. "Can you wait a second? I'll quickly go and grab it. "

"Sure, she replied", finally meeting his gaze.

He ducked down an aisle and returned with a bottle of olive oil. He wondered if she knew what he was going to do with it.

As he got his credit card out, he wanted her to catch him staring down at those beautiful, small tits. He hoped she would see the bulge in his jeans, as his cock was now thick and semi hard.

She looked up and he knew she had caught him ogling her tits as he slowly lifted his eyes to meet hers.

"Thank you very much", he said.

Walking back to the car, he was struggling to hide his erection now. He got into the van and drove to the small, abandoned laneway behind the store.

Feeling daring, he got out of the car and took off his jeans, placing them on the driver seat. His eight-inch cock stuck straight out, hard and erect, as he walked around the van and climbed into the passenger seat.

He gently stroked the length of his cock, feeling the tingles of his touch down the shaft to his balls as the big head thickened even more.

Enjoying the sensation of his light touch, he reached for the olive oil with his free hand.

As he popped the top and slowly drizzled the oil over the head, he heard a car approaching down the abandoned alley way.

Shit, he thought, but he didn't care. His slick hand now glided over the thick shaft as he started wanking his cock.

He heard the car turn around and pull away and his thoughts now swung back to the girl at the checkout. How he would like to be stroking his cock over those small tits. He imagined her wet and horny and licking his cock, one hand rubbing her dripping pussy as her lips engulfed the big head of his thick cock.

He arched back in the seat and thrust his cock out as he thought of those hard, erect nipples. His grip was firming on his cock now and with each stroke, he lingered over the head, squeezing it and feeling it throb in his hand.

This will be a quick wank, he thought.

He imagined her eyes widen as he thrust his thick cock into her tight and soaked pussy.

He wondered if she liked watching porn, which was her favourite position to be fucked in, did she like sucking cock? He thought she would definitely not have a shaved pussy as she looked so conservative, and he wanted to corrupt her.

He looked down at the precum forming on the head of his cock. No time for edging today he thought, he needed to cum. He ran his fingers lightly over the head before gripping his cock in his hand and pumping the lubed shaft hard and fast. He could feel the cum stirring in his balls and belly.

Finally, he felt the shaft swell even further as his cum boiled up towards the engorged head and squirted out in four large pumps over his belly.

Damn, that was good! he thought, as he slumped back in the seat

**********

Tammy walked in her door and was relieved to find her flat mate wasn't there. She pulled her dress off over her shoulders and felt the cool air-conditioned air over her body. Her nipples were hard as rocks and there was a wet patch on her pink underwear.

She slipped her knickers off and sat at her bedroom desk, opening her laptop. Pornhub was already open and she typed "men wanking" into the search bar.

But her mind was thinking of the guy that stared so openly at her tits.

God, she thought as she spread her legs open and began to slowly run her fingers over her hairy pussy.

She closed her eyes and pressed her fingers on her clit. God, she needed to cum hard and quickly. She could spend the afternoon looking at porn but right now, she needed to cum.

She opened her legs wide and slid two fingers into her soaked pussy, her other hand started circling her clit.

She wondered if that guy was going to wank his cock and think of her tits and her hard nipples.

She could feel the orgasm building in her tummy as her pussy melted in her fingers. She was thrusting her fingers hard inside now and could feel her orgasm building.

"Oh god," she murmured as she thought of him stroking his hard cock. She wondered what it would look like shooting out loads of cum and imagined the warm liquid splashing over her nipples.

"God!", she gasped as her body started to convulse. The orgasm washed over her in waves, pulsing out of her pussy as her body shook.

She heaved back into the chair as the final wave took her breath away and she lifted her hips as her pussy gushed juice all over the seat.

Finally, she relaxed and slowly opened her eyes.

She needed a few minutes to recover but she knew she wanted more. This was going to be a couple of hours of cumming and watching big cocks on the internet, she thought.

And there wasn't anything she would rather be doing!