Caught - Cleaning Girl gets a Show Pt. 01

Story Info
Caught Jerking Off, but kept going. Part 1
5.4k words
4.5
65.6k
54

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
907 Followers

The following story is fictional, some actual events inspired parts of the story. The storyline is in several parts, some are written and might I say contain more action, as the set-up is already established in this first one.

It was just another hot afternoon in Florida as I dropped my car off at my local garage for some repair work. I had requested and received a ride back home. I usually get a ride back from a mechanic taking a break, sometimes just from the receptionist as I live only about 5 minutes from the garage. This day I had a pleasant surprise as my ride came from a young lady working there that would give a boner to any man, young or old.

Not sure if she was related to the owner such as a daughter or niece as she was only in her late teens early 20's and probably just working for the summer while she is home from college. I have lived in Florida long enough not be too surprised by the skimpy clothes the young females wear.

I try very hard not to act in anyway that would make young girls feel uncomfortable, after all, I raised a couple of them myself. But when they are scantily clad in shorts that leave very little for your imagination, and a top that barely covers the nipples of her perky young breast, you can't help but to get excited taking in the view. Its a short ride from the shop and not much conversation took place, but I did mention, (and hoped) I would see her again when my car was done.

I guess I should tell you a little about me:

My name is Phil short for Phillip of course, I am in my early 60's now living in a 55 and older community in Florida. It became necessary to move there as my loving wife was suffering a debilitating illness and could no longer live in a cold climate. As the disease progressed, it eventually became very difficult to have sex, she was no longer getting pleasure from it and she became so fragile that I was afraid I would hurt her. I eventually lost Lori to the disease.

I am so glad that we had a very healthy and exciting sex life during the first 35 years together, we were never afraid to explore different things like fucking in public places, like the beach or a park. Sometimes with some clothes on or under a blanket and other times we garnered the courage and stripped completely naked, talk about a erotic turn on!

One of my favorites was hot summer nights at the beach, shortly after sunset we would go skinny dipping. Then retire to the blanket to lick each other dry in all those hidden and sensitive places, we both enjoyed the salty taste the ocean water provided. I especially enjoyed the long oral and fuck sessions that followed, with the moon stars coming out above us and the ocean breeze blowing over our wet naked bodies as we made mad passionate love.

I think I was born a exhibitionist, my mom said when I was a toddler she could not keep clothes on me. When I hit puberty it got more complicated. One day while standing at the back door watching the neighbor lady sun herself, top undone, and strings undone on her bottom that was slightly pulled down, she apparently wanted to limit tan lines where she could she rolled to the right to get a smoke and exposed her breast and a good bit of her front. I got my first female induced stiffie, I thought she wanted to play the game her daughter taught me when we were both younger, (I showed you mine, you show me yours,) so I did. She told mom, and what a lecture that was, maybe a birds and bees talk would have been more appropriate.

Having not had sex partner for almost 2 years, I just keep telling myself I am not ready after my loss. I resorted to Internet porn and masturbation on a regular basis. With the hot young girl from the garages beauty still in my head, this seemed like as good of time as any to get out the lube and get down to business. I closed the blinds and locked the doors before stripping off all my clothes and taking a seat on the couch in the living room. I always tried to remember to have a pair of workout shorts and a tee shirt next to me in case a neighbor would knock on the door.

It is not a rare thing for me to spend a bit of the heat of the day in the buff, as the air conditioning sometimes has a hard time keeping up. I guess I viewed that as a good excuse for running around the house naked.

Once my 80+ next door neighbor interrupted a jerk off session that I was already well into and I made the bad decision to grab and pull up my workout shorts that I had ready, then slipped a tee shirt over my head to answer the door. She had some questions about the Internet so I invited her in the kitchen to talk. I could not help but notice her looking at the big bulge in my shorts and the wet spot my pre-cum made there. She was a real tell it to you straight New Yorker, and not afraid to say anything on her mind.

We finished our conversation and as I let her out the door she said "By the way, your shirt is inside out, I know what you were doing that made it take you so long to get to the door when I knocked, and interrupted your fun. I raised two boys you know, and it is not like I never caught them or my husband like this." With that statement she left me standing there with a face turning red as a beet, and a flaccid cock to revive.

Since I have the ability to cast porn and other videos from my notebook to the TV, I figured this is the best way to go at it, as you can't beat the large screen, and it really frees up your hands for more important tasks.

Because of what brought me to this point I searched and found a porn video involving an older man with a 19 year old. Not usually my preference, I prefer to watch a younger couple so I could imagine the guy is the young version of me. If I want to see a aging man, I would just look in the mirror.

I will now confess that I have watched some solo young male masturbation. I am good at fantasizing, and I try to imagine that he is a young me, jerking my young cock till it gets so hard it sometimes hurts, I miss that. I have even become good at watching the time left on the clip and then cumming at the same time as my video friend.

I applied the lube liberally on my cock and I was ready. It would still take some visual and a little more manual stimulation to bring it to a state of hardness needed in order to generate a cumshot and release all the thick white cum that has built up. I got down to business stroking, and it was not long before I was feeling a little pre-cum on the head of my cock which I used to aid in lubrication.

(Meanwhile, the 19 year old in the porn wasted no time and had just sat on the old guys face reverse cowgirl, lowering her young snatch to his face then leaned down and started to suck and swallow the old mans cock. He must have had some help from a little blue pill to get that large and stiff).

I was then well on my way and really concentrating on the task at hand, and was pretty fucking hard. I was so into the porn, the enjoyment of me stroking my member and the feeling coming from friction on its sensitive knob, I was totally oblivious to the world.

In that state of pleasure I did not hear the kitchen door lock clicking, nor did I hear the door opening for who turned out to be my very beautiful and built Brazilian cleaning girl.

Yes, I had forgotten that I had given her a key to that door, so she could get in even when I was not here, and when Lori was unable to answer it. My car was gone, so why knock, I am sure was the case.

By the time I realized someone may have come in, I had caught out of the corner of my eye the reflection of her in a wall mirror, one that lined up with the archway into the kitchen showing the side door. It's there to see who just knocked, or just to try to determine what the noise I had heard was.

In a moment a lot of thoughts started racing through my brain, my heart was truly racing and my brain was working at hyper speed.

I then realized, I am fucked, totally busted, I was butt naked with my cock in my hand. And I had broken my rule of having shorts and a shirt ready, not even having one clothing Item or blanket in the living room. I guess I would not have had time to put them on anyway since she used her key.

Her quick quiet entrance also took away any chance to make the run to the bedroom without some major embarrassment and no good explanation but the truth. Like, "Oh you caught me masturbating to Porn, hang on a minute while I turn it off and go get some clothes on."

I guess the exhibitionist in me influenced my decision to keep going while trying not to stare into the mirror. I knew that she had reasonably good view of me in the same mirror.

I continued jerking while sneaking a glance but trying not to physically turn my head and give away the fact that I was watching her. One of my favorite porn searches is, (caught but kept going.)

I was surprised to see she was in skirt and a blouse, the kind you could wear to work, not too short but revealing some leg, and a blouse that would not show too much cleavage in the workplace. Not the work out shorts or sometimes baggy sweat pants she usually wore. She must have decided to clean my place on the way back from work.

I was happy to show my hard cock to a hot girl by accident, as it was my privacy that was violated. I considered it a slightly above average cock length wise, but Lori once told me that it was a lot thicker than other cocks that she had hosted, in her single days. She said she loved the way it filled her mouth or pussy. That gave me even more confidence to show myself on a nude beach, skinny dipping and other naked adventures.

The fact that I was hard and pounding my cock in front of a young hot female, and it was not on purpose made it a daring, different, and thrilling experience.

Well, in that few seconds a lot seemed to happen. The whole situation did not hinder my erection, it became the kind seen on young men in porn and that I remembered from my own prime. I took another couple of quick glances and could see that she apparently was able to gather her emotions and was probably going over some of the same options I had, should I stay, or should I go and give myself away.

I chose to fantasize that she was impressed with this old mans thick cock and watching, and maybe even joining me and massaging her own pleasure spot.

(Meanwhile the petite 19 year old in the porn was already giving in to taking the old mans hard cock in her young ass, WOW that is one big cock in one tiny teen's ass I thought.)

I was getting even more committed to my jerking and very excited to have the company and attention being watched brings. I had been caught once, but that was years ago by a older woman, a stranger. I was drinking at the time, it gave me the courage, and Viagra gave me the need to jerk off naked in public, it was a thrill, and a story I will tell later.

This seemed different, this was a hot young women, and I was not in public looking for a thrill, just privately masturbating, and caught by a hot younger woman I know, and have a platonic relationship with.

I can't imagine anyone male or female not feeling that flash of joy I experienced knowing I was being watched as I worked my hard cock, and by such a beautiful and hot young woman. I took another quick peek of her in the mirror, and it looked like she was committed to her decision to stay by leaning back on the wall probably hoping she was out of my sight.

I did not want to get greedy and look too long, as that might cost me the experience of her watching me all together. In a few minutes I checked on her again and it looked like she had put her hand down the waist of her skirt, oh boy, I thought, she is turned on by what she is seeing, and I have a partner now.

I just can't put into words the excitement of watching and being watched. My wife and I had play acted before, we would get naked and she would spread wide and masturbate in the family room, as I stood outside on the deck naked and pretended to be a perv, peeping in while jerking off. It was fun for both of us, but nothing like what was happening. This caused a warm rushing feeling all over my body. I really wanted to keep this fantastic feeling going for a long as possible but in fact I decided it would be wise to allow myself to cum sometime before she got tired of standing there and trying to be quiet.

I caught enough glances to see she had her blouse unbuttoned and her bra undone. She was now bending over, her beautiful breast were fully exposed, and was approaching her pussy from the bottom of her skirt. I wished I could see it but even if she was wearing no panties her skirt would still be blocking my view.

We both continued to abuse ourselves and a few times we were both looking at each other at the same moment but after you get so turned on it does not seem to matter as much anymore, the two of us were in the same zone, one full of lust and bliss.

She definitely was getting pleasure, as she lowered her head and seemed to be sliding down the wall a bit and had to stop to push herself back up, her blouse was fully open now and one hand was on her breast. She must have lost control as her skirt was now around her ankles but her hand was was blocking my view. I could not believe I had a hot young girl in my kitchen in nothing but a wide open blouse. She is not a nude sunbather as I could see her tan lines. I sure wanted more, as this was so much hotter than what was on my TV screen.

I knew edging was not a option, I was sitting in my living room she was standing in someone else's kitchen, and it was now appearing that she was getting near a orgasmic event.

As I mentioned before I am pretty good at controlling my cumshots, by just adjusting my stroking speed, but this was not going to be a controlled one, it's not like I could think about baseball at a time like this. I was beating my meat at a pretty fast pace, and I felt it starting to spurt and tried to stop but started stroking again when I knew it was too late.

I can't remember the last time I had a eruption of this magnitude. Several ropes of cum made it clear across the room. I could not help but let out a noise loud enough that she had to have heard it from her short distance.

I definitely did not prepare my makeshift drop cloth, fashioned out of a large bath towel for such a shot. I could see a rope of cum hanging on the chair that sits on the other side of the living room as well as a trail on the carpet that I would eventually have to give some attention to.

I would have loved for her to follow the script of pornos I have watched, where the voyeur walks in and licks up the remaining cum off the jerker's cock and then helped in the clean up.

But this is not the case, apparently she used the noise and commotion my cumshot caused to make her escape. I thought I heard the door closing, but I knew she had gone when I heard a car start and drive away.

I still had some of the warm feeling left over as I set about to clean up the cum mess. I could not help but run the whole event back through my mind as I took the dry part of the towels and sopped up the fresh cum that missed and landed on the carpet and wiped down the area of the leather couch my naked ass had occupied.

Was she turned on? If so as much as I was? Probably not, but I would sure like to think she had experienced some enjoyment out of watching my hard cock erupt while she seemed to be having at least some level of joy of her own.

I was beat, it was time for this old man to take a nap, the excitement of it all can take a lot out of you. The heat, and going in and out of air conditioning wears on you too.

I have my naps pretty well down to less than an hour but I am not sure I would have woke up then if not for the phone call from the garage. My car was about done, and they wanted to make sure I would be here in about a hour. I was awake now and figured I might as well get up and make sure I put things away in the living room.

I decided to get a bottle of cold water out of the fridge to drink and take with me when I get picked up.

Well, I got quite a surprise when I got to the fridge. I noticed what looked like a dropped dish rag at first sight, on the floor, and by the door partially under the table.

I looked closer and could see it was a pair of sexy panties!

Stopping only for a quick drink I picked them up and put them over my nose and face hoping for the wonderful smell of a womans pussy that is often left in her panties. I wish I would have seen them before my nap, and could have enjoyed the fresh smell and dampness of such a hot young exotic Brazilian snatch. I went back to the living room, clutching my wonderful bounty in my hand for further enjoyment.

I sat smelling the panties, and yes I admit it, this sick old man even took his tongue and licked the crotch trying to taste any of her fluids that might be left. I had a strong desire to jerk off while smelling them but was afraid I would be interrupted when my ride was here.

Oh, the questions that started to pop in my mind as I enjoyed my find.

Did she leave them deliberately? Or was it accidental as she hurried to make her escape, she did have to at least pull up her skirt, and to at least partially button her blouse, a lot to do in a hurry.

I am sure she realized she left them on the way home or shortly after. Sliding in a hot car seat would surely alert a person that they were missing something on their bottom.

Am I going to have to get a new cleaner? I worried that she would not want to clean for me anymore and might not call, or return mine. I would miss her even without having had the erotic experience I just enjoyed.

I have to try and at least see that hidden treasure she could not help but play with. Was it shaved, probably as I did not see even a hint of a bush. The Brazilian girls you see in porn are usually totally shaved or waxed.

Well, I then heard a familiar horn honk outside, my car was here.

I suffered my first disappointment of the day as I went outside and a greasy old mechanic was getting out of the driver's seat, moving the cover he put on the seat to the passengers side. I got behind the wheel and took him back and settled up with the frumpy cashier.

I could not help but run various scenarios through my mind in the next couple of days. My favorite was the two of us hot and sweaty from fucking, laying under the fan to cool off so we could start again, or so I could get my face back to that wonderful pussy I have had to only imagine. Or maybe the one that has me agreeing to be her human fuck toy that she could use when her love life was in a rut. I would be OK with that. I also wondered if I would be up for a raging affair with such a hot exotic young woman.

I guess I could get a refill on the Viagra prescription I got from the V.A to use on special occasions, when I might need help to perform when I am drinking, like me and Lori's 25th anniversary. It worked well, a little too well and it gave me a scare when my erection did not seem like it was ever going to go away.

(I guess I will just tell you about the event, it was the only other time I was actually caught, but by a complete stranger, it's a story of its own.)

I remember that night well and in some detail, as always in hotel with a courtyard and balconies, I made sure the drapes covering the door to the balcony were wide open, leaving the shears slightly open as to not make our desire to be watched obvious, and adjusted the room lighting to highlight the bed. While waiting for the pill to take effect my Lori suggested and in her words "how about I take that big tasty cock of yours in my mouth and suck on it while we wait."

I agreed but suggested we do it 69 style, so she might just get some pleasure too. I could not wait to dive in to Lori's delicious pussy and have her take my cock in her mouth and maybe even her throat. Well I personally have never had a problem getting hard from one of her blow jobs, even when we had been drinking, but staying hard while changing into a fucking position can cause a problem with too much alcohol in the mix.

inafantasy
inafantasy
907 Followers
12