Masturbating for her Daughter's BF

Story Info
She wants to see her daughter's bf's cock and masturbate.
6.3k words
4.16
23.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Masturbating for her Daughter's Boyfriend

She wants to see her daughter's bf's cock and masturbate for him.

~

Organic-Self-Sufficiency-Paradise — erotic romance

The story takes place at Lavon's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. It is a place where serenely isolated and remote mountains sweetly encircle a sun-soaked meadow, and here, everything for beautiful organic-self-sufficiency living, wondrously comes from nature's local resources.

Including crafted essential items such as plant-wax candles, paper, herbal birth-control, glass windows, and steel items.

🌾 🌾 🌾

Story Characters

Lavon - 19 years old

— Sharing the adobe dwelling with him:

Jasmine 19 years old — (Lavon's teen pussy-doll)

Cordelia - 38 years old — (Jasmine's mother)

🌿

Chapter One

The sun's first rays shimmered over the distant mountain peaks and softly filled Cordelia's adobe bedroom with the sweet beginning of a wonderful new day at Lavon's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

Cordelia sprang excitedly from her bed; today was the day she'd ask her nineteen-year-old daughter if she'd help Cordelia with her masturbation joy she got from masturbating for teen Lavon—her daughter's boyfriend. She'd made the decision earlier in bed while wetly masturbating for him.

Reflecting on her decision to ask for her daughter's help, Cordelia also thought that even if she had her daughter's blessings, she would never consider having sex with nineteen-year-old Lavon, and not just because he was her daughter's boyfriend, but because of the age difference of her thirty eight years. But oh, she absolutely loved masturbating and orgasming for sexy and wondrous teen Lavon.

Lavon was an amazing inspiration for his organic-self-sufficiency living, and time with him always left Cordelia excited and wet. With his gorgeous blue eyes, mesmerising smile, and supple-muscled, toned body and often just wearing his crafted hip-wrap, he was both amazing and handsome.

Cordelia adored Lavon, and was always thrilled when he sweetly had her soak her crafted panties for him. Often, Cordelia would observe Lavon's huge erection showing in his hip-wrap, and it was easy to envisage his white, throbbing, teen cock.

Yes, it was easy and joyous to be wet for Lavon, Cordelia acknowledged with a smile as she removed her crafted, sheer, little negligee. She felt beautiful and sexy after her morning masturbations for Lavon, and she was still sweetly wet for him.

She loved having a tingling, wet pussy all day for Lavon, and then masturbating for him in bed. Having a wet pussy for teen Lavon was a beautiful part of living with him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

Cordelia gently cupped her tits, she loved how full they were and she loved her pointed nipples—oh, it was so good to feel sexy for Lavon. She slipped a crafted, little, sheer, white pair of panties on, they had a sexy, little hugging crotch. She was dressing for teen Lavon and her panties were little, teen panties. She loved crafting sexy, teen panties to wear on her pussy for him.

Wearing teen panties was all part of masturbating and feeling sexy for Lavon. Cordelia's smile flashed warmly and excitedly on her face; her focus wasn't just sexy panties, she'd also been regularly shortening her crafted frocks little bit by little bit, as well as regularly adjusting the upper frock front so as to show more bosom for Lavon. She still felt modesty dressed, just sexily modest.

She'd done alterations last night to the frock she was going to wear today; she didn't know how far she'd go with her frock alterations, but she felt she wasn't done yet. She was doing the changes slowly so as not to have it too obvious, however, what she was going to soon ask her daughter would be a very obvious change in her masturbations, that is if her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend agreed.

Cordelia slipped her crafted, light-pastel-pink summer frock on. It came to just above her mid-thighs. She loved that the upper and lower of the frock were separated by a lace middle. Mmmm, her pussy felt so sexy in her teen panties and sexy frock.

While sexily positioning her tits in her frock, she mentally went over what she wanted to talk to her daughter about. She felt shy and more than a little nervous about it, but it was wondrous to masturbate and orgasm for Lavon, so she needed to make her request to her daughter.

She brushed her long, soft, light-brown hair until it shone, then plaited it into a single plait that swayed down her back.

"I love you, Lavon," she whispered as she did a little jump and naughtily bounced her tits. Her bedroom had two hewn doors, one of which led outside, and she was soon skipping on the wildflower path. It was a lovely way to soak her crafted, teen pantiecrotch for her daughter's boyfriend. Oh, she hoped they agreed to her request.

🌿

Chapter Two

Having her mid-afternoon herbal coffee with her daughter in the coolness of the adobe lounge, Cordelia felt ready to ask her request. Of course, this would require her to tell Jasmine that she masturbated for Lavon.

Her nineteen-year-old daughter had a lovely glow on her face. Not only were her daughter and herself joyfully happy to be with Lavon at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, but her teen daughter had the glow of being euphorically orgasmed on Lavon's teen cock.

Cordelia found it really difficult to start the conversation. She knew she wanted to do it, but how to ask her teen daughter if she could see her boyfriend's teen cock so as to further excite her masturbations and orgasms for him? Plus, it was difficult to try and talk when thinking about Lavon's cock made her want to play with her pussy and orgasm for him.

Jasmine gazed for a moment at her mother. She thought her mother's crafted frock looked a little shorter, but it was hard to say; her frock had been looking a bit shorter for ages. But Jasmine was surprised to see how much bosom her mother was also showing.

A smile formed on Jasmine's face as she thought that her mother looked nice with some bosom showing; she also thought that her mother masturbated for Lavon, and as she'd previously reflected, she felt this was also nice for her mother.

She'd told Lavon about her feeling that her mother masturbated for him and he was completely okay with it. Jasmine felt sure that her mother loved regularly masturbating for Lavon, and she'd also observed in the laundry basket, her mother's worn panties, mostly with wet-patches, and it seemed obvious that her mother liked being wet for Lavon.

Jasmine silently giggled, her mother loved to craft and wear tiny, sexy panties.

"Mother, you're looking lovely in your crafted frock."

Cordelia shyly smiled and blushed. Had her daughter observed the changes she made to her frock? Cordelia glanced down at her frock feeling a little embarrassed but also thrilled, because if her daughter had observed the changes in her frock, then it was possible that Lavon had too.

Cordelia's pussy ached to orgasm for Lavon as she thought about his beautiful blue eyes roaming on the revealed parts of her bosoms and her revealed thighs. Maybe he even got a few glimpses up her crafted frock of her crafted wet panties.

Jasmine's giggle was audible this time. "Plus, Mother, you're showing just about as much bosom as me. And I think it looks nice," Jasmine added.

Surprised by her daughter's comment, Cordelia looked up at her. "You do?" she asked in a little, high-pitched voice. As Cordelia looked at her daughter, she tried to discern from her eyes if she might be okay with Cordelia wanting to see Lavon's cock? She could only hope.

"Yes, I do, Mother," Jasmine replied, and then leaned over and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek.

Cordelia didn't know how to respond to her daughter's compliment, and she didn't know how to talk about her request. But it was easy to think about how nineteen-year-old Lavon made her feel so beautiful and sexy, and of course, made her beautifully wet, and how she'd love to have an orgasm for him.

Jasmine waited for her mother to respond, but she seemed unable to. Jasmine loved her mother and her words just popped out. "Mother, your face looks like mine; it looks like you're happily orgasmed for my boyfriend, and I think it's lovely for you to have that look on your face."

Cordelia was really embarrassed now. Was it that obvious? But then, she'd like it if Lavon noticed. With her pussy helplessly soaking her crafted little panties, Cordelia took a steadying breath. "Daughter, there's something I'd like to talk about with you," she slowly said.

"Sure, Mother," Jasmine replied with a smile.

Initially, Cordelia had been stunned by her daughter's comment, but then she felt that maybe it could be the start for her masturbation topic.

"Jasmine darling, yes, your face clearly shows that you've got a happy pussy being Lavon's teen pussy-doll, but I didn't realise it showed on my face." For a moment, Cordelia bit her lower lip. "Do you mind that I masturbate for your teen boyfriend?" she shyly asked.

It was going to be awkward and difficult if her daughter did mind, because Cordelia couldn't give up masturbating and orgasming for Lavon. She couldn't stop being wet for teen Lavon; she loved him … and yes, oh, how she wanted to see his big, teen cock.

Wanting to make sure her daughter knew that she didn't want sex with Lavon, Cordelia quickly added, "Daughter, I don't want to have sex with your boyfriend, I just love being wet for him," she gushed, then held her breath while she waited for her daughter's answer.

Without looking at her daughter, and feeling desperate that her daughter hear her request, Cordelia pulled her crafted frock up past her hips and spread her legs, showing her daughter her wet-patch on her crafted tiny pantiecrotch. "See, daughter, I'm masturbation wet for your boyfriend," she cried.

"That's lovely, Mother," Jasmine replied. She paused for a moment, then wildly giggled. "And I'm wet for Lavon's beautiful and handsome cock," she added as she raised her crafted mini, spread her own legs, and showed her mother her own sopping crotch of her crafted panties.

Cordelia felt herself relaxing just a bit. Maybe she would be able to ask her request, but she'd have to first get past her shyness and nervousness.

"Daughter love, I'm glad to see you so wet for your handsome, sexy, and amazing boyfriend," Cordelia responded, but still found herself unable to talk about her request to her daughter.

Jasmine could see that even though her mother had revealed her masturbation-wet crafted panties, she still looked shy and nervous. "Mother, what did you want to talk about?"

Cordelia again blushed. She knew she was also holding her breath once more, and oh, her pussy ached to cum for Lavon. For long moments, Cordelia tried to find the words to answer her daughter, but she couldn't.

As Jasmine waited for her mother to speak, she could see her mother's crafted pantiecrotch getting wetter.

Finally, Cordelia gushed out her feeling. "Oh, daughter, I don't think I can answer your question until I've had a cum for your boyfriend."

Jasmine couldn't help her soft giggle. She reached her hand out, found the front of her mother's crafted little panties and pulled them out. "Mother, I love you, and I'm happy for you to have a cum for my boyfriend."

Cordelia was thrilled with her daughter's support, but she still felt too shy to play with her pussy for her daughter's boyfriend while her daughter watched. Cordelia's hips rocked, but she couldn't put her hand in her crafted panties

Jasmine could see her mother further soaking her crafted pantiecrotch with urgent need, so using her other hand, she softly took hold of her mother's wrist and guided her mother's hand into her mother's pulled-out pantie front. "Mother, I support you masturbate and cum for my boyfriend."

Feeling her hand on her sopping and aching pussy, and hearing her daughter's supportive words, Cordelia suddenly sprang into masturbation mode and began a frenzied playing with her aching pussy.

"Oh, handsome and amazing, teen Lavon, I love playing with my pussy for you," Cordelia loudly moaned in rapture.

Jasmine smiled and released her mother's pantie front.

With Cordelia's absorption into her masturbation, she was barely aware of her daughter's presence. Cordelia's other hand found her frock-clad bosoms and with urgent caresses, she began to rapturously float towards orgasming for her teen love.

Cordelia's moans filled the room as she played tits and pussy for Lavon.

Jasmine watched in fascination as her mother sped herself to orgasm.

As Cordelia orgasmed, her eyes rushed open and she looked imploringly at her daughter. "Oh, daughter, I want to see your boyfriend's cock so as to add to the excitement of my masturbations for him," she cried in desperation.

Jasmine patted her mother's shoulder. "Oh, Mother, I'm fine with that and I'm sure Lavon shall be too," she said as she watched her mother's hips bouncing as she orgasmed.

Hearing her daughter's words, Cordelia was so excited, and it only took a few more finger strokes until she was cuming again. "Ohhh, Lavon, I love you, and I love playing with my pussy for you and cuming for you."

Cordelia hadn't been going to tell her daughter that she was in love with Lavon, but in her beautiful orgasm for him, the words had just poured out. She worried about what her daughter would think? And what would teen Lavon think?

Cordelia started finger-stroking her pussy again. "Daughter, do you mind that I'm in masturbation-love with your boyfriend?"

"No, Mother," Jasmine emphatically answered, then gave her mother another kiss on the cheek.

Cordelia's finger went crazy in her pussy. "Oh, darling, teen love, I'm cuming for you again," she orgasm cried.

Jasmine could see why her mother's worn panties had big wet-patches. She was joyed that her mother and herself had happy, wet pussys for Lavon.

"Mother, it's nice to see you pussy-happy for my boyfriend."

A euphoric smile bathed Cordelia's face. She was speechless—and it seemed she might get to see her daughter's boyfriend's cock.

When her mother had somewhat calmed, Jasmine said, "Mother, I shall talk to Lavon about your masturbation desire to see his cock and let you know as soon as I can, okay."

In her crafted panties, Cordelia excitedly caressed her wet and orgasmed pussy. "That would be wonderful," she gushed, paused for a moment and then added, "And, daughter, it's not just that I want to see your boyfriend's cock, I'd also like to ask if I could... well.. I'd also love to see Lavon's cock sliding in your pussy."

Cordelia cupped her pussy tightly. "Oh, daughter, I masturbate ache to see Lavon's cock and to see his cock romance dancing in your pussy."

Jasmine smiled, it would be different having her mother watch but she wouldn't be worried, and it would be good to support her mother have pussy masturbation happiness for Lavon. Thinking of being on her boyfriend's cock set Jasmine's pussy to copious dripping.

"Mother, I shall ask Lavon about both of your requests. I'm fine with them and I'm sure Lavon shall be as well."

"Oh, Jasmine, that's wonderful of you," Cordelia elated.

"It's my pleasure, Mother."

Cordelia paused for a moment, then gazed at her daughter's crafted pantiecrotch. "Darling daughter, I see you're making your crafted pantiecrotch wetter."

"Yes, Mother, thinking about being on Lavon's beautiful, long, handsome cock makes me really wet."

Mother and daughter smiled warmly at each other as both their pussys dripped copiously into their crafted pantiecrotches for Lavon.

"Mother, I've got to carry on with my jobs."

"Me too," Cordelia replied.

Mother and daughter stood and kissed each other's cheeks. Both felt it had been a lovely mother-daughter talk, and both left the adobe lounge with sopping pussys and soaked crafted pantiecrotches for Lavon.

🌿

Chapter Three

For the rest of the day, Cordelia was in a state of perpetual excitement that she would see Lavon's cock and watch him throbbingly slide his teen length romantically in her daughter's pussy. Cordelia could barely wait till bedtime when she could masturbate and cum for Lavon.

That evening, as Cordelia made her way to the adobe lounge to join Lavon and Jasmine for herbal coffees, she wondered if her daughter had talked to Lavon about her masturbation request.

Pausing at the lounge doorway, Cordelia also wondered if she should have worn her crafted negligee; she'd never worn a negligee for evening coffee before, but after her earlier talk with her daughter, she'd been unable to resist slipping it on for the coffee time in the lounge. It would be the first time being with Lavon that she'd have no crafted panties on her pussy and it felt incredibly masturbation exciting.

When Jasmine saw her mother at the doorway, she smiled. "Mother, please come and sit with Lavon and I. Please come and sit next to my boyfriend."

Cordelia was feeling shy about doing her daughter's request, but she was also feeling eager. Slowly, with little, almost shuffling steps, she made her way towards teen Lavon. She loved seeing him looking appreciatively at her crafted short negligee.

Was he okay that she had no panties on? Cordelia felt like she was on display for teen Lavon, and she felt naughty and now embarrassed to be wearing her naughty negligee for evening herbal coffee.

Cordelia decided she wouldn't do it again. Then barely knowing how it had happened, she was sitting beside Lavon. How had she'd gotten there? And what should she do about her negligee that had ridden up almost revealing her pussy?

But before she could do anything, wondrous Lavon gave her a welcome kiss on her cheek and said, "You look lovely in your crafted negligee."

Blushing in shy embarrassment, Cordelia was melted, and her need to masturbate for Lavon grew. She wouldn't worry about her negligee nearly revealing her pantieless pussy; she loved being with him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and she loved Lavon and wanted to masturbate for him.

Cordelia also wondered if she was going to see her daughter's boyfriend's cock? "Oh, Lavon, that's sweet of you to say," she softly responded, a shy smile forming on her blushing face.

Jasmine leaned into Lavon and smooched his cheek. "Lavon love, I think you make my mother masturbation-wet with your compliments."

Cordelia gasped at her daughter's words.

"Is that right, Mother?" Jasmine sweetly asked.

"Uhhh, well," Cordelia stuttered. "Yes, it's nice to be complimented by your boyfriend."

Jasmine smiled at her mother, then looked at Lavon. "Lavon, my mother and I have both got wet pussys for you. Could I hold your sexy cock?"

Lavon softly chuckled. "Of course, Jasmine. I welcome you to hold my cock."

A gasping moan rushed from Cordelia's mouth, and her legs helplessly parted a little. She didn't look to see if her pussy was revealed because her focus was on Lavon's crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap and his huge erection she could see under the thin summer fabric.

But Cordelia could feel the air circulating over her pantieless pussy and reminded herself again that she wouldn't wear her naughty negligee for evening coffee.

Cordelia's eyes were wide and her mouth open as she watched her daughter part the overlaps of Lavon's hip-wrap and release his spectacular, pumping, teen erection.

"Ohhh, Lavon," Cordelia moaned. Her legs going wider, and yes, revealing her pussy, but all she could do was gaze in mesmerised ecstasy at wondrous Lavon's beautiful, long cock.

Cordelia didn't think about that Lavon was nineteen and she was thirty-eight; she loved him sweetly and loved masturbating for him.

12