Masturbating for her Daughter's BF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine wrapped her hand around Lavon's huge, throbbing length. "Oh, Lavon, your cock's so beautifully handsome."

"Ohhh, yesss," Cordelia moaningly agreed as her finger found the entrance to her desperate and revealed pussy, and she urgently pushed it in. "Oh, wondrous Lavon, your magnificent teen length is a beautiful delight," she added as she began to needingly finger her pussy.

"Oh, Mother, I love Lavon's length too," Jasmine elated as she slow stroked him from dome to balls.

Cordelia's gaze became transfixed on Lavon's soft-skinned, lustrous-white erection with its splendorous throbbing. "Oh, Lavon, that's a lot of beautiful cock to love." she helplessly drooled.

Jasmine smiled at her boyfriend and he returned the smile. They were both happy that Jasmine's mother was having pussy happiness with Lavon.

Jasmine began to slowly wave Lavon's long cock from side to side and backwards and forwards. "Ohhh, Lavon," she desirously whispered.

Cordelia's wide, light-brown eyes followed every tantalising movement of Lavon's huge, teen cock while her finger sped in her dripping pussy.

Sliding her hand down Lavon's cock, Jasmine held Lavon's balls. "Lavon, your cock so excites me," Jasmine moaned as her hand slid under her crafted mini and into her crafted panties.

"Oh, yes, your cock excites me, too," Cordelia cried. "Makes me so wet." Cordelia's finger rhythm grew faster, while her gaze remained unwavering on Lavon's handsome cock. Her breaths came in moaning gasps as she neared orgasm.

It thrilled Cordelia that she could see Lavon's lovely, big cock while she played with her pussy, and just before she orgasmed, she couldn't stop her free hand from reaching out and taking hold of her daughter's boyfriend's throbbing teen erection.

"Oh, darling teen, Lavon, I love you," she orgasm cried, her eyes closing and her grip on his cock tightening.

Cordelia's hips bounced wildly on the sofa as she orgasmed for her daughter's boyfriend.

Lavon and Jasmine were both surprised at Cordelia reaching out to hold Lavon's cock. But neither Lavon nor Jasmine minded, they were just happy that Cordelia was having a happy pussy with him.

Jasmine slid her hand up from Lavon's balls and joined her mother in holding his cock. And after a few moments, Jasmine orgasmed too.

Lavon smiled and smooched mother and daughter's cheeks. It was nice having mother and daughter orgasm for him, and Cordelia, just like her daughter, had a lovely, sexy, shaved pussy.

As mother and daughter calmed from their orgasms, their hands remained enclasped around Lavon's cock. But Cordelia was shocked to find her hand wrapped around the throbbing length of Lavon's cock. How had it happened?

She'd asked if she could see her daughter's boyfriend's cock, not hold his cock. In an instant, she released Lavon's cock. "I'mmm sorry-y-y," she said, desperate to show her regret. "I don't know how I came to be holding your cock, Lavon. It was naughty of me, and I'm so sorry." Cordelia's eyes then flashed to her daughter. "And I'm sorry to you too, daughter."

Tears filled Cordelia's eyes and she ran from the room.

Jasmine was upset and crying at what had happened. Seeking comfort, she moved onto Lavon's lap and slowly slid her pussy onto his cock, then wept as Lavon held her comfortingly. "I shall talk to her in the morning," she sobbed.

Lavon rubbed Jasmine's back. "Okay," he replied.

🌿

Chapter Four

The next morning, Jasmine knocked on her mother's hewn door. "Mother, can we talk?"

"Please, not now," came her mother's sobbed reply.

But as Lavon and Jasmine sat in their adobe lounge that evening having herbal coffees and Cordelia was still in her bedroom, they decided they had to do something.

Jasmine didn't ask her mother if they could come in, she just opened the door and said, "Mother, Lavon and I have come for a visit."

Cordelia didn't say anything, she just closed her eyes.

Jasmine went to her mother and kissed her cheek. "Mother, I love you, and we can work this out."

All Cordelia did was have tears flow down her cheeks.

"Mother, Lavon and I are both happy if you hold his cock while you masturbate for him."

"I'm so naughty," Cordelia sobbed as her tears increased.

With a smile on her face, Jasmine parted the overlaps of Lavon's hip-wrap and released his erection. Then she moved the edge of the crafted bedcovers in a little and Lavon sat on the edge of the bed.

Jasmine lifted the side of the bedcover and slid her hand in and found her mother's hand. Cordelia continued to weep as Jasmine slid her mother's hand out of the bed and placed it just touching Lavon's throbbing cock.

Helpless, Cordelia's hand wrapped tightly around Lavon's cock. "Oh, I'm so naughty," she sobbed. "But oh, Lavon, I love holding your sexy, teen cock."

"Mother, if you don't want my boyfriend to see you in your crafted negligee, just tell me to stop, okay," Jasmine said as she began to lower her mother's bedcovers.

Cordelia didn't say anything, she just kept holding her daughter's boyfriend's beautiful, big cock.

Leaning forward, Lavon smooched Cordelia's cheek. "Cordelia, you're beautiful and you look lovely in your crafted negligee, and you've got a beautiful, sexy pussy," he whispered.

Cordelia's hips did a bounce, and Jasmine smiled as she fully lowered the bedcovers.

"Mother, I'm going to raise your crafted negligee, you can stop me if you want."

Lavon gave another whisper to Cordelia, "Cordelia, I want to watch you masturbate for me while you hold my cock. I want to see your pussy wet for me."

Cordelia involuntarily moaned. She didn't want to stop her daughter, and couldn't help the thrill that came as she felt her negligee sliding up past her hips. Cordelia was melted that Lavon wanted to see her pussy wet for him.

Jasmine gave her mother a quick cheek kiss and then smiled at her. "If you want my boyfriend to see how wet you are for him, you need to spread your legs for him."

Helpless to resist, Cordelia slowly spread her legs for her daughter's boyfriend. It was naughty and embarrassing to be holding her daughter's boyfriend's cock and also spreading her legs for him, but it thrilled her, even with her shyness.

Jasmine continued helping her mother with her pussy need. "Would you like my boyfriend to watch you play with your wet pussy for him? Do you want him to watch you orgasm for him?"

Speechlessly, Cordelia nodded her head, but as had happened previously with her daughter watching, she didn't move her hand to seek her pussy; it was too naughty.

Jasmine carefully took hold of her mother's hand and moved it to her mother's pussy. "Slip your finger in, Mother. Lavon and I want you to have a nice orgasm for him."

Cordelia hesitated.

"And, Mother, after you've orgasmed, you can watch Lavon romance my pussy with his beautiful teen cock," Jasmine added with a smile.

It was irresistible; looking at Lavon's cock that she was holding, Cordelia slipped her finger into her aching, wet pussy. "Oh, Lavon, you're so handsome and your cock's beautiful," she moaned.

Lavon and Jasmine glanced at each other and smiled, again, both happy that Cordelia was finding pussy happiness with Lavon.

"Mother, would you like your tits out so Lavon can see them while you masturbate for him?"

Jasmine let her own tits out of her crafted top. "Lavon loves handling my tits. Oh, Mother, I'm getting wet too."

"Yes," Cordelia gushed. "I'd like your boyfriend to see my tits."

With delicate movements, Jasmine lowered the front of her mother's crafted negligee and revealed her mother's tits to Lavon. "There we are, Mother, your tits are out for my boyfriend to see."

"Cordelia, your tits are creamy and beautiful, just like your daughter's," Lavon said as he slid his hands onto Jasmine's tits.

"Oh, Lavon, that's sweet you compliment my tits," Cordelia moaned as her finger found a faster rhythm.

Jasmine, needing to orgasm for Lavon, cried out to him. "Lavon Love, would you orgasm me on your beautiful cock?"

Lavon smiled at Jasmine, and in answer gave her pantied-pussy a cupping.

Urgently, Jasmine slipped her crafted, teen panties off and went on her hands and knees on the bed beside her mother. Jasmine had her pussy facing Lavon and she was dripping in need. "Mother, would you guide Lavon's teen cock into my teen pussy?" she moaned. "You can watch Lavon's cock slide in my pussy while you masturbate for him."

Cordelia was moaning, "Oh, Lavon. Oh, Lavon. Oh, Lavon," as she angled his huge, throbbing, teen cock down towards her daughter's sopping teen pussy. When she had his engorged, shining dome at her daughter's entrance, he slowly pushed in, and she watched in mesmerised awe while she held his balls.

"Oh, Lavon, Jasmine euphorically moaned. I love you have my pussy on your cock."

Jasmine glanced at her mother. "Are you enjoying watching Lavon's cock slide in my pussy, Mother?"

"Oh, yes. Lavon, it's beautiful to see your teen cock sliding romanticially in Jasmine's pussy."

"Is it making you nice and wet?" Jasmine asked as Lavon continued to slow thrust her pussy.

"Oh, yes."

"It's nice that we're both wet for my boyfriend."

"Ohhh, Lavon, I love being with you at your organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and I love being wet for you," Cordelia excitedly elated.

Cordelia was thrilled when Lavon pulled nearly out and paused, allowing her to quickly wrap her hand back around his length and delight in its throbbing beauty. When she felt Lavon begin to move forward again into her daughter's pussy, she slid her hand back down onto his balls.

The experience of watching her daughter's boyfriend and her daughter was more than she'd hoped for, and she was loving it.

"Cordelia, your daughter's got a sexy pussy," Lavon groaned. "Just like you've got a sexy pussy."

"Oh, Lavon, it's so sweet you compliment my pussy," Cordelia gushed.

Lavon gave Cordelia plenty of opportunities to hold his paused, juice-coated cock while he romanced her daughter's sexy pussy. And the room filled with mother and daughter's joyous moans.

"It's nice to see both your pussys looking so wet," Lavon shared.

"Mother, are you ready to cum for my boyfriend?"

"Yesss," Cordelia moaned.

"Oh, good, because I'm ready too."

Jasmine orgasmed. "I love you, Lavon," she cried.

"I love you too, Lavon," Cordelia echoed as she also orgasmed.

"I love you both," Lavon merrily shared as he continued to pump Jasmine's spasming pussy.

Cordelia came to her knees and helplessly threw herself at Lavon. She clung to his side and wildly smooched his cheek and supple-muscled chest, and also romantically caressed him with her tits as she continued fingering her pussy and watched him sexy romance-thrust her daughter.

In the twilight-filled adobe bedroom, mother and daughter orgasmed again and again for their teen love, Lavon.

When mother and daughter's pussys had calmed, they sat on the bed either side of Lavon. Both had their hands wrapped around his still fully erect, juice-coated cock and both mother and daughter's faces were bathed in euphoria.

Cordelia wanted to cry when she realised that her time with Lavon and her daughter was nearly over. "Oh, please don't leave me alone in my bed," Cordelia begged, with tears running down her cheeks. "Please."

"Would you like us to sleep in your bed with you, Mother? Lavon could be in the middle and we could both go to sleep holding his cock."

"Yes, yes," Cordelia whispered with a sob. She shyly looked downwards; it was naughty to ask her daughter's boyfriend and her daughter to sleep in her bed, but she just didn't want to be alone at the moment.

Jasmine giggled. "Lavon always wakes up with a huge, pumping erection."

A blush came to Cordelia's face. "Ohhhh," she murmured, but the quietness of her voice didn't stop her excitement coming through. Thinking of Lavon being beside her in the morning with his huge, teen erection, she looked shyly up at him. His smile was radiant, and Cordelia was melted. "I love you, Lavon," she whispered.

"I love you too," Lavon replied. "And your tits and your daughter's tits are gorgeous," he added with a chuckle.

Jasmine and her mother giggled, enjoying the playful atmosphere Lavon had created.

A short while later, all three were in bed with the crafted bedcovers three-quarters up, and Cordelia lay propped up by her crafted pillows, mesmerised with watching Lavon tit-kiss her daughter's tits nite-nite. As Cordelia watched the sexy and sweet nite-nite tit kissing routine, she clasped her own revealed tits in need.

Opening her eyes, Jasmine saw that her mother had clasped her nude tits. "Mother, would you like my boyfriend to give your tits a nite-nite kiss? It's beautiful."

"It would be too naughty," Cordelia cried excitedly while squeezing her tits even tighter, desperately.

"Would it make your pussy happy? Because you know Lavon and I want you to have a happy pussy for him."

"But it would be naughty," Cordelia whispered.

"But it would be beautiful," Jasmine answered.

Lavon turned to face Cordelia and he softly caressed her cheek. "I'd be happy to give your beautiful, sexy, creamy tits a nite-nite kiss, if you'd like?"

Cordelia ached to have her tits kissed by Lavon, but he was her daughter's boyfriend. "You wouldn't mind?" she shyly asked.

"No, I wouldn't mind," Lavon quietly shared.

"There's something else too, Mother," Jasmine began, "Lavon has his cock between my thighs and up against my pussy when he nite-nite kisses my tits, and I give his cock a nite-nite bath with my juices. You'd like to give Lavon a nite-nite something, wouldn't you?"

"You'd like that, Lavon?" Cordelia asked, astounded at what her daughter was saying.

"It would be lovely to have mother and daughter nite-nite bath my cock with their juices," Lavon playfully replied.

"Well, if you're sure then," Cordelia demurely replied while slowly unclasping her hands and offering her tits to her daughter's boyfriend.

"Mother, let Lavon push his huge cock in between your thighs and up against your pussy."

"Very well," Cordelia softly replied.

A few moments later, Cordelia was delighted to feel Lavon's huge dome pushing in between her thighs and wondrously tight up against her pussy. "Oh-Oh-Oh," she gasped. And she gasped again as he then slowly slid his full, throbbing length in against her pussy.

"Nice and wet," Lavon groaned as his cock flexed repeatedly up against Cordelia's sexy pussy.

Cordelia's hands floated to Lavon's cheeks and she caressed him passionately. "Oh, magnificent, darling Lavon, it's beautiful to bathe your stupendous cock nite-nite with my juices."

Tears of joy flooded Cordelia's eyes as Lavon's mouth found her tits. It had been beautiful to watch him nite-nite kiss her daughter's tits, and it was beautiful that he was nite-nite kissing her tits. ""Daughter, it's beautiful that your boyfriend tit-kisses me nite-nite while I bathe his cock."

Cordelia's hips began to rock as Lavon gave her long, sweet kisses to her nude bosoms; his tongue curling around her nipples before he sucked them. Her pussy wetly slid backwards and forwards over his length, and it began to happen faster and faster. She couldn't stop the rocking of her hips--she couldn't help it, she was going to orgasm.

Cordelia burst into beautiful orgasm. Then what followed, she didn't know how it happened, but as she orgasm cried and her hips were rocking uncontrollably, there was a moment when she felt her pussy slip onto Lavon's dome, then in the next frenzied moment, she was fully on his length and helplessly orgasming.

"I'm S-S-Sorry, Lavon," she cried as she orgasmed. "Oh, daughter, I'm sorry, I'm orgasming on your boyfriend's cock."

Cordelia wept at how naughty she was as she helplessly orgasmed on Lavon's wonderful, teen cock.

Jasmine dashed to her mother's side. "It's okay, Mother. It's Okay to have a nite-nite orgasm on my boyfriend's cock."

Cordelia's startled, worried eyes were flashing between Lavon and her daughter. "I should go off," she urgently voiced.

"It's okay, Mother. Wouldn't you like to stay on for a bit more and give Lavon's cock some more nite-nite juicing? Lavon and I would be happy for you to juice his cock regularly,"

With hope bright in her eyes, Cordelia looked at Lavon. "Really?" she asked.

"Yes. I'd love you and your daughter to bathe my cock with your orgasm juices."

Cordelia's hips started again. "I love you, Lavon," she demurely whispered. "It's naughty I bathe your cock with my pussy juices, but I love being on your cock."

"I love you too. And I love your daughter," Lavon responded. "And I love having you both on my cock."

Lavon and Jasmine smiled at each other as Cordelia rode his cock. Then Lavon rolled on his back, bringing an elated Cordelia with him. Jasmine returned to her side of the bed and lay on her back; her legs spread in welcome for Lavon's finger.

Cordelia rode Lavon's long, teen cock, and Jasmine rode his serenading finger. Through the window, Lavon observed that the first stars were showing as he gave mother and daughter their second nite-nite orgasm.

🌿

Epilogue

Whether it was day or night, Lavon added the invite for Jasmine to juice-bathe his cock to include her mother. And the more he offered his throbbing cock to her mother, the more eager her mother became. He loved to romance them both on his romance-organ.

Cordelia was sweetly happy that she no longer slept in her bed, but slept with teen Lavon and her teen daughter. Watching and listening to Lavon and her daughter have beautiful, romantic, teen sex was delightfully pussy wetting for Cordelia. And she would masturbate wildly as Lavon romanced his beautiful, teen cock up her daughter's teen pussy.

And ohhh, sweet Lavon would let Cordelia touch him anywhere she wanted while he romanced her daughter. With his cock pumping in her daughter's pussy, Cordelia loved holding Lavon's sexy balls as she helplessly and euphorically fingered her pussy for him.

Then wondrous Lavon would romance her mature pussy with his pumped teen cock, fresh out of daughter's pussy. Oh, it was beautiful to be with Lavon at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and it was beautiful to love him and be orgasmed by him.

Lavon was happy to have his pussy-doll's mother join them in bed, and he loved starting every day at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise with slipping mother and daughter's sexy, sopping pussys onto his engorged romance-organ and he knew they loved it too.

~

12