Masturbation Addict Pt. 05

Story Info
Adult stores and masturbation.
1.4k words
3.76
7.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

When I was still in a relationship with my girlfriend, I used to go into the sex shops from time to time, which at that time were starting to spring up like mushrooms in Poland. It was a big challenge at first, just like buying adult newspapers in a newsagent's shop used to be. After a while, my girlfriend started asking me why I was coming home so late from university. Sex was almost non-existent already, and I just preferred to satisfy myself manually. We ended the relationship...

Visiting sex shops was, in a short time, a completely normal thing for me. After having a lump in my throat and shaking and sweaty hands for a dozen or so visits, I started going in there as if I were going into the grocery shop in the morning to buy buns. Looking at all the toys, or the covers of more porn films, stopped being in any way embarrassing to me. The only awkwardness I felt was when the salesman asked, "Do you need any help?"

Of course, the salespeople themselves were certainly once also embarrassed by the fact that they were working in such and such a shop, but after months, even years of working there, they were already completely indifferent and used to all the different tastes of the customers in the shop. More often than not, people in the shops would come in and stare at the merchandise, but never look at the other customers or anyone in the eye. I guess that's how it is with us, or was at the time, that we Poles didn't know how to interact openly with sex or talk about it or openly enjoy it.

When I finished my studies and couldn't find a job, I made the decision to move to another country and my journey ended up in the British Isles. There, of course, in the beginning I didn't talk to anyone about sex-related topics, rather I explored nearby cities on my own and, with my usual habit, searched for the next erotic shops.

Here I have to add an additional novelty in my world, as suddenly the Internet came within my reach. Of course, it was quite clumsy, as the connection was of a very low speed, and living with my mother under one roof did not offer much comfort. However, in the evenings, when I sat down at the computer and fired up the web browser I would enter, as usual, sites where I could find more pictures of tits, pussies, assholes, as well as full oral sex, classic sex, anal sex, several penises with one woman, orgies involving several women and men each....

Shortly after arriving in England and getting my own computer I also connected to the internet. When everyone else in the house was no longer in the room where I had my computer, the world of porn sites was once again open to me. And I can say straightforwardly that it didn't matter to me whether it was a vaginal or anal opening. My desire for more porn scenes was basically unbridled.

After a few months of living and working with the same people, one got used to them and began to treat them more familiarly. Sometimes during a party with alcohol, when everyone was already drunk, there were strange confidences and stories about sex. During one such evening, for example, I learned about a section of porn films, and pictures, called Cream Pie -- that is, pictures and films showing pussies or assholes that someone has just lowered themselves into, and the women, after a while, open their thighs and let a load of cum flow out of their holes.

The thing that is entirely to be expected at this point was to check it out in person. As soon as there was an opportunity, I sat down at the computer and started searching for material In this category. The cum flowing out of the pussy was something really cool, but the cum pushing out of the anus seemed a bit strange to me at first. In fact, it wasn't so much the cum flowing out of my arse itself, but the farting noises as the girls pushed in and out of each other's load.

The best erotic shops I found were in London. One of the biggest was like an amalgamation of three or even four shops into one long row divided by walls into different sections. I was able to go to London just to visit this shop and spend a few hours there. In a way, I found it funny when I realised that couples were standing next to me and looking at different erotic toys. Of course, this fact alone was not funny, because that's what everyone did there. What was funny was their abasement when they realised that I understood Polish and they were convinced that they could talk about anything because the English didn't understand them. The fact that there was suddenly someone standing next to them who could hear their strange conversations caused them to run away almost in panic from the shop being purple in the face.

One such situation went like this:

-- Do you think this toy would be good for us?

-- I think it's a bit big for me...

-- No no, I'd shove it up your cunt, not up your ass, because I'd probably tear your sphincter.

-- And maybe two toys, but smaller, then I could try it on both sides?

-- And where would I be? Am I supposed to just stand there, watch and bang while you stuff your holes? I want to fuck you, not buy a DIY kit!

-- Hey- suddenly says the girl -- this guy seems to understand us, because he starts smiling!

A quick grab of the girl's elbow and they almost run out of the shop. Curtain!

These London shops were also good in another respect: they had a monstrously huge range of toys, and for everyone for every occasion. I spent my evenings at the computer, where I browsed through page after page of porn with thousands of pictures and videos of various themes. The categories that appeared on the screen were obviously starting to get more and more sophisticated. Although I was never a fan of BDSM scenes at first, I came to them as well. There were more and more sophisticated ways of having sex, or bringing the other party to orgasm. I remember seeing a scene in which a female dominatrix had a guy in front of her, who had his legs tied to table legs, himself lying on a tabletop with his hands cuffed to his back. The dominatrix walked over to a shelf on which she had an arsenal of various torture tools and toys. She picked up a fairly substantial sized dildo and began to insert it into the anus of the guy tied to the table. She used the dildo in his ass for a few minutes, then changed it for another, bigger one. While she was riding his ass, his penis was hard and swaying together with his balls, and every now and then the woman took it in her hand and massaged it until the guy finally ejaculated. At the end, she put an anal plug in his ass, untied his legs from the table, grabbed the guy by the hair on his head and thus "helped" him up from the table, then ordered him to kneel down and lick his own cum off the floor.

This was already a bit of an overkill for me, because women were from licking cum for me, whereas guys could lick their pussies and lick female juices off them. For this there came a point when shortly after this film I was in a sex shop in London again, I remembered the scene of a woman fucking a guy with a dildo and I decided I was going to see if I could get myself to ejaculate without touching the penis.

A few days later, When I was left home alone, I decided it was time to see if I could ejaculate by anal masturbation alone.

I didn't get anything out of it the first time. Porn films show a lot, but they don't explicitly mention the fact that very often there are professionals playing there, and also there is a lot of preparation beforehand and nothing happens spontaneously without proper warm-up. Trying to insert a dildo into my own arse, which had never had anything in it going in from the inside, ended in excruciating pain. That's when I started looking for ways to loosen things up and came across the news where I found out about different gels and different sizes of anal training toys...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers