Masturbation Addict Pt. 06

Story Info
Masturbation and porn made sex with girls a bit difficult.
1.2k words
3.89
4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

Thanks to the magic of the internet, connecting with my hometown was no problem at all. Even though I was living abroad, I knew all the time what was going on and I was still in contact with various people from my city. This also marked the start of a rather short and turbulent relationship with a girl who was very open and gutsy, and I also experienced a very close encounter with her mother.

The girl friend was very eager for almost any form of sex, but that was mainly in the beginning. There was a lot to learn for her, but she was not particularly reluctant about it.

The age aspect was also an important detail here. I was just under 28 and she was just over 18, and I certainly had more experience than she did, although not in all things. The petite girl had certainly already been in contact with more than one cock and taking it in her mouth was not a major problem for her.

She had long blonde hair and, her tits almost overflowing from behind her bra caused an erection in many a guy who had the opportunity to meet her more closely. I, of course, was also a guy whose dick started getting hard up as soon as he had those tits very close to him. This chick had little resistance to having a man's hands on her breasts, and unhooking her bra and freeing her large size from the harness only emboldened her to play further.

I have to put it straight: she may have been young, she may have been fucking because she liked taking strangers' dicks in her mouth, but she was nevertheless the reason I came to Poland a little more often. Coming to her and pulling the cock out of my pants was very turning me on. The sight of a hard cock placed between her tits was something to look forward to shortly after a greeting, a cuddle with her, and a casual chat with her parents. Immediately after closing the door to her room, it was completely normal for this chick to reach for my zipper with animal-like eagerness, unzip it and quickly pull my cock out of my pants.

At first, of course, she didn't know how to do a blowjob very well, and more than once I felt her teeth on my penis, but it was the waiting of a man for her to eagerly pull down her trousers and panties, kneel down and bend over. Her slightly oversized ass looked beautiful in the dim light of the bedside lamp, and attaching my cock and driving into her hairy pussy, specifically driving in and out of my cock all the way to the end was very cool and obviously understandable sex play. This cock sucking whore was afraid of pregnancy, and I didn't want to have children either at the time, so it was normal that at the very end I would pull my cock out of her just-caught pussy and cum onto her upturned ass.

The normal routine with us was that I would get up and go to the door, which I would open, and opposite her room in the bathroom there I would put my cock over the edge of the sink and wash it thoroughly. After I had washed my equipment I would put it in my trousers and return to the room, where the this horny slut would be kneeling all the time on all fours with her pussy exposed, usually centrally towards the door, and my cum would begin to run down her ass thighs all the way to her panties, which were lowered over her thighs.

Unfortunately, at that time I still didn't have a good camera on my phone, nor any digital camera that I could use for some perverse pictures of a little girl being fucked on a doggie, or rocking on my penis while she was being fucked in the riding position. I have to say that she didn't like this position very much, because her big tits were quite heavy for her and she didn't like to feel this weight while she was getting fucked.

The fact of the various adventures I had with her, or her mother, I have already described elsewhere. There is no point in repeating it, Especially as it is hardly about how I fucked a petite girl in her almost tight cunt.

Very often in the course of sex, a moment before the end, I would pull out my cock and cum as I have already written above, that is, on her upturned ass, or immediately after leaving her pussy I would turn her onto her back, straddle her, step over her and start massaging my cock, or I would give it to her in my hand and thus my ejaculation would land on her tits and neck. Veronica wasn't too keen on this at some points, because if she was wearing black underwear, my cum could leave bright stains on the fabrics. As I mentioned, she had quite big tits, and she didn't have too many bras, which meant she couldn't just change them for herself because they got sperm stains during the fuck.

However, years later, I know that this way of ending, i.e. cock in hand and jacking off on the boobs, or anywhere on the body, was one of the few ways that allowed me to end intercourse by ejaculating. This was, unfortunately, the result of the hundreds, if not thousands of masturbations I'd had by then. Of course, porn films didn't make it any easier either, as I was already watching rather harsher themes where every woman's hole was in use, and the finales were complete ragging and humiliation of women being doused with cum in almost every possible way.

After the very rough breakup I described earlier, I had a rather longer break of over a year from sex with women. This was also the time when I started experimenting more with the toys I had previously purchased in a sex shop. It took me more than two months to prepare my sphincter so that it would be able to accept the rather sizeable dildo I had purchased and so that I could see if I was able to complete the masturbation by just playing with my prostate and thus leading to ejaculation.

Somewhat to my shame, I had to admit to myself that on more than one occasion, as I lay on the bed with my legs raised and the toy I was trying to load in my ass, I imagined from memory how I had fucked a petite girl on her doggy, I would hold both hands on her buttocks and spread her groove very wide, and very often I would put the thumb of one hand on the blonde's cocoa eye and press lightly on it, see if I could provoke her to play a little bolder, and in this way I would slowly come to the end with my cock.

At the end I would pull my cock out of her hole and, masturbating, at the very end I would lower myself onto her protruding buttocks, as well as her gaping groove and contracting and relaxing anal sphincter. The petite girl never allowed voluntary anal sex. Too bad, because she would have been a very good deal to fuck that way. The time for anal didn't come until three years later. For anal in a woman's ass, of course, because my sphincter was already slowly learning that a guy could also get good from anal play....

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers