Masturbation Part 2

Info
MFA Second time, trying it again.
1 words
4.58
14.6k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans.

--:--
--:--
1.0
sir_holliday
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi Sir Holliday, I would like to converse with you.

sir_hollidaysir_holliday7 months agoAuthor

Would it be too much to ask to interact with you?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am a pretty strait-laced female, but I sucked off Santa Claus. He was a department store Santa and I was a college girl working the Xmas season as an elf. On our last day I figured I'd give the jolly old fellow a gift for all he had gone through. It isn't easy sitting there under hot lights in that heavy red suit being abused by numerous little monsters in front of their smiling mothers. They would cry, scream, punch and kick our Santa. So, I blew the old boy for enduring all that abuse. It didn't take long and I imagine it was a gift he long remembered.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It makes me picture someone under your desk at work sucking you dry, slowly, gently but they won't stop until they've drained you, but there's people moving around outside so you're desperately trying to be quiet, but it feels so good and it's been awhile, so you can barely contain yourself...

sir_hollidaysir_holliday10 months agoAuthor

No one. I was alone. I would love to do one of these with some lovely lady using her talented hands on me.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Jerking Hard For You I jerk hard and wet in an aggressive masturbation session.in Audio
Manly Moaning Sounds on a Rainy Day Rainy day jerking off and cumming. [M4A]in Audio
Some Time Alone Some audible fun in my room alonein Audio
Me Stroking Alone Just sound of me stroking quickly before work.in Audio
Making You Cum For Me Listen to me tell you how much I love to cum for you.in Audio
More Stories