All Comments on 'Masturbation Part 2'

by sir_holliday

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great start! Who was there at the end?!

sir_hollidaysir_holliday10 months agoAuthor

No one. I was alone. I would love to do one of these with some lovely lady using her talented hands on me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It makes me picture someone under your desk at work sucking you dry, slowly, gently but they won't stop until they've drained you, but there's people moving around outside so you're desperately trying to be quiet, but it feels so good and it's been awhile, so you can barely contain yourself...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am a pretty strait-laced female, but I sucked off Santa Claus. He was a department store Santa and I was a college girl working the Xmas season as an elf. On our last day I figured I'd give the jolly old fellow a gift for all he had gone through. It isn't easy sitting there under hot lights in that heavy red suit being abused by numerous little monsters in front of their smiling mothers. They would cry, scream, punch and kick our Santa. So, I blew the old boy for enduring all that abuse. It didn't take long and I imagine it was a gift he long remembered.

sir_hollidaysir_holliday8 months agoAuthor

Would it be too much to ask to interact with you?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi Sir Holliday, I would like to converse with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersir_holliday@sir_holliday
Divorced since 2018. Moved back to my hometown. Used to have a account here, but my exwife hated it. I liked writing. Erotic and non-erotic fiction. Leave a comment or a message. I will always treat everyone with kindness and respect. I'm not perfect, none of us are. I will...