All Comments on 'Masturbation Party Ch. 01'

by SwitchWolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyover 3 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story very well told! I absolutely loved it and am eager to read your next installment...

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
WOW! WOW! WOW!

What a phenomenal story! It fulfilled so many of my own fantasies in one story. I hope to read many more. Please keep writing!

mches1965mches1965over 3 years ago
Excellent!

Ticked all of the boxes for me and like any good story, left me wanting much more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard as ever

It’s like you can see inside my innermost thoughts and fantasies. Wow. Thank you for writing this.

ArkinAdleyArkinAdleyover 3 years ago

I loved every word of this, and can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cum

Really good story. I leaked through the entire thing, almost. I came when Peter came inside Gina. I licked my fingers and thought of sucking cock.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 3 years ago
So hot

I was hard the whole story!

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

very good bi group exciting plot

Curioustotry64Curioustotry64over 3 years ago
Hot stuff

Love the story! Good depth to Peter. I enjoyed your descriptions when Chad slid his cock into Peter’s ass the first time! I came hands free the first time a guy did that to me!

Looking forward to reading more of this fun group with Jim added to the threesome. The massage therapist’s mother is also an exciting mystery yet to unfold!

Will have to find my own masturbation group! Meanwhile I will dive into the rest of your works!!

Jay

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Sweet tale

Something about more than one erect penis at a time that is intoxicating. Lovely descriptions, three dimensional scene, a good time had by all. Does bring back the good ole adolescent days...

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Very well done. Your writing is exciting and accurately describes most of the feelings most guys go through at some point whether straight, gay or bi. As youngsters we frequently experiment with other boys and find that they are way more open to jerking together or jerking each other, than adults. As a young teen there was no stigma attached, just fun and excitement. Touching another teen’s hardon just felt good and each accepted that at face value. How refreshing. No name calling, or recriminations or guilt. Nobody felt bad about enjoying the feel of a nice hard boner or of a warm, soft cum filled ball sack. As a teenager we jerked off every chance we got. Morning, noon and night. I’ve jerked off 4, 5, 6 times in one day hundreds of times.

Most of us have. Not sure Chads wife needed to be there, or what she added to the story. I guess her presence confirmed the fact that no one was strictly gay. Really good writing regardless. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous