Masturbation Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The others have arrived," Gina announced as she stood and walked behind me to the door.

"My name is Chad," Scarface said in that deep hypnotic voice. A voice you just wanted to say yes to, no matter what the request. He removed his right hand from his cock and extended it to me. I did the same. The essence of his cock still on his palm meshed with the essence of my own cock. The firmness of his shake told me of his trustworthiness. His eyes twinkled and he cracked a smile as we shook.

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Gina leading a group of seven men into the house. I was curious how they had all arrived together. Did they carpool, or were they waiting outside together for a prescribed time. I thought the latter assuming that Chad and Gina's rules were not to be broken.

Gina didn't stop at her leather chair, but continued on to the dining room. Like the Pied Piper, the seven men followed her beautiful bare ass as she sashayed. As the group left the room, I was aware that my hard-on had deflated to half-mast from the distraction of the arriving men. Chad turned to me. He moved closer and then grabbed my half-hard cock and started stroking it. It sprung to life in his hands and was rock hard in seconds. He moved his stiff cock underneath mine and held both in his hand. He stroked us both in a frotting manner while looking in my eyes.

"I have a feeling we're going to become close friends," he said, as he frotted my cock. His compliment put me at ease, but at the same time made me self conscious—I didn't want to make a misstep and lose my easily won favor. After all, I didn't know what the steps were at this point.

He let go of my cock and motioned for me to follow him. We headed in the direction the others had gone. Through the dinning room, through the kitchen, then into a large glass lined room just off the kitchen. It was dark outside, but from what I could see, the view off this room was into a private back yard. None of the windows had curtains or blinds. Feature lighting lit up the lush backyard highlighting a plethora of exotic flowers and shrubs.

The other men were gathered in the far corner taking their clothes off and putting them into bins. I joined the them and removed mine as well. A cool breeze wafted through an open window caressed my groin. One by one they approached Gina and kissed her on the cheek and said a few words of greeting. The youngest looking one, an athletic type with a rather large cock kissed Gina on the lips and she stroked his cock while their tongues played. He was the only one to get that special attention. It was obvious that there was a relationship there that Gina didn't have with the other men.

As each man left Gina's side, they made their way to Chad and kissed him on the cheek also. When the special young man made his way to Chad, they kissed on the lips, but only briefly, no tongue. It seemed this young man did more for Chad and Gina than simply join their masturbation group.

"Everyone! This is our newest member, Peter," announced Gina. "His handle is Bonobo on KingofJacks," she added. Everyone came up to me and shook my hand and introduced themselves.

There was a guy named Mark-I'd say mid forties, a little heavy set-with a smaller dick than Chad's, I'd guess five inches, but it sported a big mushroom head. Sam, early forties, was lanky and his dick followed suit; long and skinny. Damon had an athletic build, about my height—5'11". He had a winsome face, a little effeminate, but a monster cock. I guessed he was in his mid-thirties. Fred was an older dude, about sixty-five with white hair and a hairy back—a bit of a bear type with a big thick dick. Danny was late fifties and a leprechaun—round, jolly, Irish looking with reddish skin and jet-black hair. He had a small cock that curved to the left. Kevin was about my height too, no body hair except his head. Light skinned with an average six-inch dick. Last was the young man that garnered special attention from Gina and Chad. His name was Jim. He was in his mid-twenties. He was an inch or two taller than me, I'd say 6'1". Athletic with a taut stomach, and an all-over tan. His wavy brown hair framed his handsome face nicely. He sported a large dick; I guessed over seven inches.

Everyone was stroking their cocks and milling around making small talk. Chad and Jim came over to me and started chatting. The three of us stood in a circle jerking our meat and conversing. Small talk mostly, and a few questions came my way so they could get to know me better. I was getting super charged up sexually with the site of these two studs standing in front of me stroking themselves. I'm a life-long masturbator, and I've mastered edging, but that had all been while alone, and to porn. I was now for the first time naked and stroking with real people. This was the most sexually high I had been in a long time. Lust was dripping through my veins. I've trained myself to have mini orgasms while I masturbate. Not the big ejaculatory climax, but little tremor-gasms as I call them. Chad and Jim where talking about something, but I couldn't concentrate. I was off in tremor-gasm land. Chad noticed and smiled, and then touched my arm and addressed Jim, "I think Peter here is going to be a good addition to our group. What to you think?" Jim nodded and added, "I agree, and I can't wait to get to know you better, Peter."

I couldn't help thinking of the special relationship Jim seemed to have with Chad and Gina. The others surely noticed, but seemed unfazed—no obvious jealousy. I thought back to the living room when Chad came up behind me and breathed on my neck and poked his cock between my legs and caressed my balls through my trousers with the head of his cock. He had said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to have sex with you. Not tonight." What did he mean by "Not tonight?" Was there an option for another time? Is this the relationship Jim had with them? I was sure it was. Why was I being invited, if that was an invite, before they had even gotten to known me? I was getting hornier and hornier thinking about having sex with both Gina and Chad. I wanted to drop to my knees and take Chad's cock in my mouth right then and there. I wanted to suck Gina's fat clit and make her squirm. I wanted Chad to take my virgin ass. Lust was coursing throughout my body. I felt weak in my knees and I excused myself from Chad and Jim. I needed a break from the hypersexual state I was in. I wandered over to where Danny and Fred where hanging out chatting. I stopped stroking myself as I talked with these older studs to keep from blowing my load.

I hadn't realized Gina and Damon had left the room until I saw them return with a pitcher of margaritas and a bunch of glasses. She sat the pitcher on a side table away from the middle of the room and called out, "Come and get it." She poured and handed a glass to each of us as we walked by. Everyone still stroking their dicks while they took a glass from her.

Gina made her way to a chair in the middle of the room. The same type of leather chair she had been masturbating on in the living room when I first arrived. A long sturdy glass coffee table was directly in front of her chair. Two large sofas faced the coffee table. Another chair completed the set on the opposite side of the coffee table. Beach towels had been laid on all the chairs and sofas. There were tubes of sex lube on every end table and the center coffee table. There was a dildo on the end table closest to Gina's chair.

Gina sat in her chair and took a big swig of her margarita. Someone lit a joint and it was being passed around. Gina kicked off her heels and slumped in the chair. She brought her feet up next to the sides of her ass and spread herself open and started masturbating her big engorged clit. Everyone gathered around and took up their positions on the sofas. Chad sat in the chair across the way from Gina. There was one spot not taken on a sofa, so I sat there next to Damon. All cocks were erect and slick with lube as hands pumped and worked shafts in ecstasy.

Everyone was looking at everyone else as they played with themselves. My gaze kept jumping from one of the guys then to Gina then back to one of the guys. I love watching women masturbate on internet porn, so having Gina there was a big bonus for me, but watching the guys was what was really making me hot that night; that side of my bisexual brain was finally getting some free rein. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I was so on fire. This is the feeling I always wanted with my desires for group sex. Okay, this was only masturbation, but I was with a group, and we were all having sex together, just not with each other. It was so hot I had a hard time not blowing my load within the first few minutes. I slowed down my strokes and breathed deeply. I grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed. I pulled on my balls. I used every trick I've learned from years of edging to slow my lust train down. I wanted this ride to last all night. When I edge, sometimes I'll edge for days. It's great to keep the sexual fire smoldering, but then there are those days when I know I'll need to get a nut off. That night I knew I'd blow big sometime during the session, but I wanted to ride that snake as long as I could before the big climax.

I was leaking pre-cum every few moments and I gobbled up every drop licking the sweet nectar off my fingers.

Damon reached over to my cock and started masturbating me. I was startled at first, then I remembered that mutual masturbation, and frotting were all part of it, so I relaxed and encouraged him. I recalled that Chad had frotted with me for a brief moment earlier in the living room, but Chad was hypnotic; Chad could have his way with me. I sat back and let Damon work my cock. Until that night, I hadn't had another human being touch my sex since my wife passed.

"Oh...that feels so good, Damon. Yeah just keep doing that," I moaned.

After a few minutes, I reached over to Damon and I returned the favor. As an adult, Damon's penis was the first cock I've held in my hands, other than my own. Damon's cock was big, at least seven inches and thick. I discovered I loved the feeling of masturbating another man's cock; I've always imagined I would, but actually doing it was life-altering. I zoned my attention to the task in hand. I relished his meaty girth and ridged flesh. I worked my thumb on his frenulum and my forefinger on his helmet head.

"Nice...yeah...keep doing that," Damon encouraged.

Gina cried out in orgasm as she feverishly worked her clit. She then grabbed the dildo and stuck it in her vagina and began to pump it in and out with her right hand as she continued to work her engorged clit with her left hand.

Kevin and Sam got off the sofa together and stood face to face. Kevin took Sam's penis in his hand and lubed it up and then slid it underneath his own cock. He frotted Sam's lanky meat together with his lubed-up shlong. Sam's penis head nuzzled up against Kevin's balls as he jerked the two in unison. Soon, Sam let out an audible sound of some long-lost prehistoric caveman language; a guttural stutter of pleasure.

The smell of cock filled the air. I discovered that night that there's something about being in the same room as other sexually excited guys; it had a multiplying effect on my lust. The cool night air was wafting in through the windows. The eroticism in the room and the night air coalesced to transport my mind to some mythical time of Pan, Dionysus, satyrs, and nymphs. I closed my eyes for a moment and saw myself in a lush forest on a moonlit night. All around me were nymphs and satyrs cavorting in an orgasmic forest orgy. When I returned my attention back to the reality of the room, I retained that heady sexual aura of that mystical forest orgy of my imagination.

My lust had reached a higher plateau. I was no longer in danger of accidentally blowing my load. Like a long-distance runner I had settled into a comfortable cadence, a pace that would take me through the rest of the night.

I looked over at Danny and Fred and they were masturbating each other. Danny's little banana shaped cock disappearing and reappearing in and out of Fred's large hand. Danny's two hands clenched Fred's big hunk of meat as he worked it using all his concentration. Fred's head slung back, with his eye closed he howled at the moon.

Gina dissolved into another loud orgasm. She told me earlier that night that she might cum a hundred times that night; I was starting to believe her. Young Jim was walking around and wanking. He made his way to Gina and stood with his cock near her head. Gina groaned and climaxed again while lustfully eyeing Jim's love meat.

"Oh yes...keep your big cock there...right in my face my inamorato," Gina howled as she fucked herself with her dildo and ground the hand to her clit.

I looked over to see Chad's reaction to Gina calling Jim her lover; he was unfazed and lost in his own abandon, masturbating Mark. Chad remained seated in his chair with Mark standing next to him and his cock at eye level to Chad. Chad worked Mark's cock with his right hand and his own with his left. He looked lustfully at Mark's cock and if I could have read his mind, I would have said Chad really wanted to suck it. But the rules of masturbation night were to be followed.

I was walking around the room while wanking. I stopped to frot with whomever was free at the time. Then I'd break away and just pleasure myself for a bit all the while taking in the erotic sights and sounds around me. The evening went by quickly. We had been masturbating for two hours, but it only seemed half that time.

Gina got up and cleared the tube of lube from the glassed top coffee table. She then lay down on her back on the table. This signaled to the others that the night was coming to an end. The men gathered around Gina and increased their pace of stroking while standing over her. Gina herself increased the pace of fingering her clit. This being my first night, I stayed back and observed.

"Okay...I'm getting ready to cum, you fuckers," she announced. Soon she squirmed and convulsed on the sturdy table. Jim was the first one to let loose. He yelped and spoke in tongues as ropes of his jism coated her belly and breasts. Mark was next; he jerked and spammed as he shot his load all over, and some of it actually found Gina's right leg. Kevin and Sam simultaneously came shooting their load on Gina's breasts. Fred working his big thick dick while shouting, "Oh Fuck!...Oh Fuck...," as he stood between her legs and coated her pussy. Danny's attempt at giving her a pearl necklace fell short, but he managed to get some on her chest. Chad got up from his perch and moved his cock to his wife's mouth. Gina sucked it in and fellated him. I guess the no-oral rule stopped at husband and wife. Gina gulped down every drop of his liquid gold as Chad blew his bucket and convulsed into orgasm.

I was the only one left to cum yet. Standing off to the side and being the new kid on the block it was easy for the others to lose track of me. Chad opened his eyes and saw that I was close to cumming; I had cupped my left hand to catch my load.

"No, no...cum here," he pointed to Gina's body. "Everyone must cum on Gina. She loves it," he ordered. I always thought that men shooting their sperm on a woman's body was just a men's porn fantasy. I never thought that in real life a woman would love that. But I had to believe Chad knew his wife's desires, and this seemed to be the ritual of this group.

I was powerless to resist. I continued wanking as I moved over to the coffee table. I stood between Gina's legs and over her gorgeous nakedness. Fred's sperm glistened on her pussy as her fingers rubbed her clit and she trembled in pleasure. Everyone was watching me and that heightened my excitement, but at the same time made me a little performance shy.

I worked my cock feverishly and I was close but still something held me back. I concentrated on Gina below me still playing with her clit. I was close, but not quite there. Then I imagined I was fucking her, and that Chad was deep in my ass at the same time. That did it. I bucked and stammered as I jerked myself to the biggest orgasm of my life.

I collapsed on the sofa breathing hard. My mind was lost in a climax trance. There was talking and the others were moving around, but none of the details were registering in my mind. The room took on a peaceful glow and a warmth washed over me as I languished in post orgasmic bliss.

Just as I was reviving from my sex coma, Chad came and sat next to me. "You did wonderfully tonight. I really like you, Peter."

As Chad talked, I watched as Gina mixed and played with the semen on her body. She brought her fingers to her nostrils and inhaled the scent of the musky goo, and then took her fingers into her mouth.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Chad inquired.

"Yes, very much so," I said, still basking in the glow.

"Good. Then you'll come again?"

"I can't wait," I added.

Gina was up, cleaning herself off with a towel. The other men were over by the clothing bins getting dressed. I started to get up to go dress but Chad put his hand in my thigh as if to stop me.

"Stay a while, if you don't mind," he said in that silky deep commanding voice. I was powerless to do otherwise.

Jim was the only one of the other seven men not to get dressed. I stayed on the sofa naked with Chad sitting next to me as the others said their goodbyes and left.

Gina sat on the opposite sofa and Jim knelt down between her legs and began eating her pussy.

I looked quizzically at Chad. "Masturbation night is over," he said with a sly grin. He then took my cock in his hand and started stroking me. I was hard again in an instant. I didn't know what to expect. What did "masturbation night is over" mean? New rules? Was I going to get fucked that night after all? These thoughts raced through my mind.

He leaned over to me and whispered with that deep narcotic voice, "I'd like you to suck my cock, Peter. Is that something you'd like to do?"

My head nodded a yes motion all on its own. I was beyond reason or thought. My reptilian brain was in control. He shifted his butt to the edge of the sofa so his groin was just off the edge. I slid to the floor on my knees in front of him. He opened his legs wide to allow me space to crawl between them. He was stroking his cock hard again, inches from my face.

I knew what to do, but it had been over thirty years. Thoughts of doubt shot through my brain; my lizard stem gobbled up those negative notions. His musk overwhelmed me as I slowly moved my head closer to his sex.

My tongue on autopilot found the union of his shaft and sack. I licked the moistness there and inhaled his rich earthy essence. I ran my tongue up his shaft to its head and licked around it. I didn't want to immediately suck it into my mouth. I know how I like to be sucked; I like a good tongue tease before the big suck in. So I administered my first blowjob in over thirty years as I would want to receive one. I ran my mouth up and down his shaft from sack to head lapping and nibbling as I went. When I reached his frenulum I tickled it with the tip of my tongue, and then up to his slit where his nectar was oozing. I massaged his balls with my right hand while my left hand grasped the base of his shaft.

When my tongue was satisfied tracing over his manhood, I opened my mouth and took him in. My mouth was alive with sensations as I moved up and down his shaft. The luscious taste of his manhood fueled my desires and my own cock stood stiff and yearning for attention. I removed my right hand from his balls and stroked my cock while I continued to devour his. I was in a state of intense bliss. I hadn't realized just how much I had yearned for a man in my mouth for so long. I was rekindling my long-suppressed lust for cock, and no better one to have in my mouth than Chad's. His penis was very similar to my own in size and shape. I had always wished I could suck myself, and here I was sucking a twin.