Masturbation Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left hand followed my mouth up and down his shaft jerking him as I sucked. His moans told me I was doing a good job. I lifted my mouth off his cock and continued jacking him as I looked in the eyes for some sign of validation. He smiled and his eyes twinkled, then his head went back and he closed his eyes as my thumb worked his frenulum. I got the validation I needed and resumed sucking him. I tasted the saltiness of his pre-cum as it leaked. His moans told me he might be close to cumming.

I wanted him to blow deep in my throat. I was ready to drink down his nectar. I sucked harder and faster to bring about his conclusion, but he suddenly touched my face with his hand motioning me to stop. I pulled off his cock and leaned back on my heels awaiting his next move. I saw his eyes look to the opposite sofa. I turned my head and followed his gaze. Gina was sitting on the edge and Jim was standing facing her with his cock in her mouth.

Chad rose and headed over to stand behind Jim; his erection probing Jim's ass. Jim turned around and smiled. He then opened his cheeks as Chad lubed his cock. Gina continued to suck Jim as Chad entered him. I was still on the floor where Chad had left me slowly stroking myself. Chad turned his head to me as he fucked Jim and said, "come here...sit under Gina."

I got up and slid over next to Gina as she sucked Jim. She stopped sucking him and raised herself up and motioned for me to slide over. I shimmied over and under Gina. She reached between her legs and guided my cock to her pussy lips and then sat down on my shaft as she resumed sucking Jim still standing at her face.

I hadn't been inside a pussy since Lisa's. As much as I was enjoying all the cock play of the night, the straight side of my brain was now getting its desires met. I grabbed Gina's ass, a cheek in each hand. I assisted her movements as she rose and fell on my shaft. Gina fucked me and Chad fucked Jim as Gina sucked Jim. I was fulfilling one of my longtime desires to be in a group sex situation.

Gina soon got up off me and lay down on the sofa with her legs open and her knees pulled back to her sides. I moved my face between her legs. I hadn't tasted pussy for over a year. I lapped and lapped at her womanly flower. She shuddered to orgasm as I gnawed at her huge clit. She grabbed my head and pulled me up signaling to me to reenter he. With this positional change, I was now in control of the fuck. Gina moaned and squirmed under me as I steadily fucked her pussy. I worked my cock head at her G-spot, I ground my pelvic bone on her clit as I drove in deep. She spasmed several times in orgasm as we fucked in rapture.

I heard noises coming from the other sofa and looked over as I continued to fuck Gina. Jim was on his back with Chad deep in his ass. I suddenly felt I wanted Chad in my ass. I wanted Chad to fuck me as I fucked his wife. The thought of that drove me over the edge and I flew into orgasm. It was a deeply satisfying full body orgasm that left me spent.

I kissed Gina and then pulled out of her and rolled over to sit on the sofa exhausted. Gina got up and went to the other sofa and straddled Jim's face. Jim ate her cum soaked pussy while her husband fucked his ass. I watched the other three in complete awe and in a state of total bliss. Chad soon howled and dumped his load in Jim. He pulled out of him, and then leaned down between his legs and started sucking him. Gina got off Jim's face and shooed Chad off Jim's cock. She then impaled herself on Jim in reverse cowgirl and road him to another three orgasms until Jim rocked his load deep in her twat.

On the drive home that night I was riding a sexual high that had me in a perpetual lust filled dream. I would stay in that state for three days, it was so intense. Everything was right with the world. I had broken through to another universe, a parallel universe that I had always known was there, but had been unable to find. I had finally entered it and it was lush with lust, every type of carnal lust.

To be continued: