Masturbation Zoom Meeting

Story Info
A horny man on a Zoom call with a teasing female co worker.
7.3k words
4.73
28.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Craig is bored, 10 minutes into this mandatory office Zoom meeting and already it has felt like hours. He should be relaxed working from home sitting at his own desk in his bedroom but he isn't. Craig is barely listening to his boss talking about the fallout or the worrying projections for next year. All he wants to do is end this meeting, strip down, get into bed and jerk off his horny needy cock. Craig has been rock solid all morning when his girlfriend surprisingly woke him up with an early morning hand job. The shock of his normally prim and proper girlfriend waking him up by stroking his morning wood was lessened when she abruptly stopped, kissed him on the cheek and said she hoped that was the kind of cock teasing he wanted. Ever since then Craig has been throbbing in the worst way possible desperate to unload his full over teased balls. Sadly, with him having get ready for his meeting Craig just hasn't had the time to get any relief.  Part of him is delighted his girlfriend is willing to go along with his kinky fetish of tease and denial it's just annoying she decided to do it right before the dullest meeting ever.

Craig fumbles with his tight shirt collar and tie feeling constricted before pointlessly staring at the clock hoping time has passed quickly. Barely a minute has gone since the last time Craig looked at the clock so he sighs silently to himself in despair. His cock is aching inside his casual shorts demanding attention and playtime but Craig has to bite down the urge and ignore it. A small distraction from the boredom finally emerges as his phone softly buzzes. Keeping his eyes glued to the laptop screen Craig carefully reaches out for his phone and pulls it down into his lap. Chancing a look down he sees that he has got a text from Sarah. Craig's eyes shoot back to his laptop and he scans the small boxes until he sees Sarah in the bottom left-hand corner. The brunette's grin seems to get wider as Craig's eyes pick her out and that smile sends a slight buzz through Craig's over stimulated cock. Craig twitches in his chair and tries not to think about his co-worker in that way, he is having a hard enough time coping with being horny he doesn't need to start adding in workplace fantasies too.

He sneaks a look down to lap at his phone and sees that his work mate has sent him a text, a simple one-word text that simply reads, Bored?

Craig allows himself a small chuckle as he grabs his phone and subtly texts away under his desk. He nods and pretends to be listening into his boss while out the corner of his eye he is keeping a close watch on Sarah.

Craig sends his text back replying to Sarah's question with a simple, 'God yes so, so bored u?'

He now keeps his eyes on the little box that shows Sarah's webcam wondering if she will read his text and even if she doesn't he is grateful for the distraction not just from the boring meeting but from his aching erection too. He keeps looking at Sarah trying to tell if she is subtly texting back just like he was.

Finally, his phone buzzes back and Craig quickly looks down to check his message which reads 'How are you so bored with that big thing tucked inside your shorts?' 

Craig can barely stifle a gasp of horror and his face instantly glow red. How does she know? He wonders half looking around his bedroom to see if he can spot a hidden camera. A new fear that she might have a camera directly hidden under his desk trained at his bulge makes Craig instinctively cross his legs before he gets his paranoia under control. Craig looks back at his laptop and sees Sarah is trying to stop herself giggling.

His phone buzzes again with another message from Sarah 'Oh sorry for embarrassing you but your face is a picture right now you've gone so red'

Craig shakes his head; this is like some crazy bad dream and the worst part about it is his cock is responding to it. Shutting his eyes Craig tries everything he can to mentally shut down his horny feelings. He hears his phone buzz again but Craig ignores it as he fights to think of the most unsexy things possible to make his cock calm down. The meeting is still going on Craig can hear their voices but nothing really matters apart from the crushing embarrassment of having your cock bulge spotted and called out by a female co-worker. He hears a buzz from his laptop and he looks to the Zoom screen but everyone is still focused on the manager. Craig is confused then sees Sarah's face at the bottom of the screen pointing at her phone.

Looking down at his phone Craig reads the first new message he got from Sarah and can't help but gasp out load. 'It's ok you know isn't a big deal to be horny during a meeting my panties are quite wet already.'

More stunned that ever Craig looks up at his co-worker who seems to be blushing over her webcam. He enlarges the tiny box of her webcam feed so while his boss drones on he now has Sarah's face full screen on his laptop. Sarah grins at him as Craig dismisses the other texts from Sarah that are just her asking for a response before typing out one of his own. The text is sent and Craig now stares at his laptop monitor with full focus for the first time since the meeting started.

He asked Sarah a simple question via the text 'How did you know I was hard?'

The reply comes back quickly and the answer surprises Craig as Sarah writes 'I had logged onto the meeting a few minutes early and when you logged on you were standing and I could see it.' 

Craig flashes a cheeky little smile at his webcam for Sarah who flashes one back just as wide as his. He can't believe he is openly talking and flirting with his co-worker but if she got a good look at his hardness inside his causal shorts then somehow it makes Craig feel less guilty.

Needing to ask for his own vanity and to keep this teasing distraction going Craig texts again 'Did it look good?'

Sarah's reply is quick and it makes Craig's needy cock throb, 'I dunno I only saw it for a few seconds I will need a much better look if you want me to judge.'

Craig's instant reaction is to stand up again and let Sarah get a much longer look at his bulge. That idea is stupid however as he is sharing these Zoom call with all of his co-workers. Craig is also pretty sure his boss would not like him using the meeting to flash his bulge at everyone.  The second slightly less risky option is to send a naughty picture to Sarah. Somehow taking and texting a naughty picture makes Craig more nervous than he would be just standing up in front of his webcam. He glances up at his screen to see that Sarah is ignoring the meeting completely and just stares right at him. She is expecting him to play along and if Craig ever wanted to be sensible and call a stop to this then now is his chance. All Craig's horny brain is thinking about however is how to take a bulge pic for Sarah while he is trapped and under a desk. Craig rolls his chair back slightly and spreads his legs as wide as he can to give himself the best angle possible.

He cannot resist reaching down and giving his needy bulge a firm squeeze inside his shorts. Craig finds himself desperate to look his biggest to impress Sarah. He snaps half a dozen pics of the hard cock shaped bulge in his shorts before picking the best one to send. Craig sends the bulge selfie to Sarah then leans back in his office chair to try and calm himself down. He chooses to stare at his bedroom ceiling rather than watch Sarah's reaction. Craig wonders if he is crossing a line here, he certainly feels guilty about having a girlfriend yet sending a bulge picture to a co-worker. He can't help but be nervous at what he has done but that nervousness and guilt hasn't helped eased his erection. The worry that his boss will catch him not paying attention to the meeting outweighs the fear of seeing Sarah's reaction to his bulge. Sarah's big grinning face meets Craig the second he looks back at his Zoom call. Craig feels himself blushing again wondering if that grin was caused by the picture of his bulge. He watches his work colleague shifting around awkwardly in her chair and it confuses Craig till his phone beeps.

Looking down he sees that it's a picture message from Sarah and Craig's aching cock twitches hard against the fabric of his shorts. The picture is a simple crotch shot just like he sent her, the difference is that Sarah has pulled down the comfy tracksuit bottoms she has on. Craig has to bite a lip to stop himself from groaning out in the middle of a work's zoom call. Staring back down at his phone Craig looks in shock at his co-worker's panty clad crotch. The black lace triangle that covers Sarah's pussy looks so tasty that Craig almost feels his tongue hanging out of his mouth aching to lick it.

"Do you like it?" A text from Sarah bleeps on his phone forcing Craig to tear his eyes away from the sexiest picture he has ever been sent on his phone.

"God yes holy fuck Sarah your panties are so sexy," Craig quickly types back before readjusting his bulge.

If he was struggling before Craig is deep into I could cum from just a single touch territory now. He goes back to the picture and just admires Sarah's panty covered pussy and wonders how it has got to this. He knew there was some flirty energy between him and Sarah but he never thought they were flirting enough to do some naughty picture sending. Craig's cock aches and the need to pump it is overwhelming, his eyes snap up to the meeting and he wonders if he could speak up and ask to take a quick break. He could claim he has some delivery coming then sneak away and pump out this trapped cum load that has been bothering him all day. Craig is just about to speak up and stop the dull droning voice of his manager when his phone buzzes again and like a trained puppy Craig's eyes go right back down to his phone.

"I showed you my undies now let's see yours," Sarah's text reads and Craig shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath.

This is going too far too fast but Craig is so needy and horny he doesn't give it a second thought. His hand reaches down under his desk and snaps open the button of his shorts. Strangely Craig feels relieved as he pulls the zipper down letting his bulge out into the open. The pressure of going a whole meeting without wanking is dying down now that he and Sarah are playing a very naughty game. Craig wouldn't normally want to send pictures of his hard cock out but now that he knows if he sends, he will get something back from Sarah Craig is game to take a better picture than he did the first time. Lifting his hips up Craig lets his shorts lower a little to make sure his bright red boxers are fully exposed. His hard cock looks even bigger now there is less fabric covering it and Craig makes sure to look at Sarah's panty picture again before squeezing his hard dick. He snaps a picture the second he moves his hand away and Craig's hard cock flexes underneath his boxers and Craig almost moans again.

Worried he did that above the desk he looks up but sees that the Zoom meeting is still in full swing. His eyes lock onto Sarah's as she's glaring right back at him with a cocky looking smile on her pretty pale face. Craig looks down and decides himself to up the teasing stakes on his sexy co-worker. Reaching down Craig pulls his hard cock out through the gap in his boxers and his aching shaft practically springs free. Panicking Craig looks up and makes sure his exposed cock is still just under his desk, he doesn't really want to be exposed right now. With his cock out and throbbing in the exposed air Craig gives his shaft a slight squeeze and feels himself almost leak just from the slight touch. Craig flicks his eyes up to the screen when he thinks he hears his name but it's just his boss talking about the figures he sent the meeting earlier. He can feel a lot of eyes staring at him now through his webcam and Craig is worried about how red his face looks right now. Some reality is setting in now for Craig, here he is sat at a Zoom meeting with his boss and fellow workers while under the desk he has his cock out.

The thought of being exposed like this makes Craig's free cock throb again. His cock is pushing hard to just be grabbed and stroked right then and there but Craig closes his eyes and resists the urge to end himself right now. There is still the teasing game to play with Sarah and there is no way Craig wants to stop flirting with his sexy teasing co-worker. Quickly he snaps a picture of his hard bulging cock and instantly sends off the first picture of his bulging boxers to Sarah. Craig is focused back on the meeting as one of his co-worker's has to sign off and Craig feels his blush get worse as he thinking about the consequences of being made to stand up now with his rock-hard cock hanging out of his shorts. He couldn't begin to describe how good it feels to have his cock out in the open and how naughty it is to do it while on a Zoom call to his bosses. Craig is debating giving himself a hard squeeze when his phone buzzes again. He eagerly reaches out and picks up his phone and is shockingly disappointed to see a text from his girlfriend. Craig reads the text reminding him that she will be late home for lunch and he should just make himself something and doesn't need to make anything for her. Smirking to himself Craig has known his girlfriend long enough to read through the lines of that text and know his girlfriend will be upset if he hasn't made her a sandwich for lunch and left in in the fridge for her. He starts to write a reply when the text alert goes off on his phone and Craig without thinking is off his girlfriend's text screen and onto Sarah's.

If Sarah's last picture could have made him cum, this one could make him cum multiple times without any break. His sexy co-worker once again has her tracksuit bottoms pulled down but this time, she has pulled her panties to the side exposing the lips of her pussy. Craig bites down on his lip so he doesn't groan loud enough to be heard on his webcam's microphone. His cock feels so thick and swollen like all his backed up cum has shifted from his balls into his shaft filling it up to breaking point.

'Fuck that is one sexy pussy,' Craig types back before adding the picture of his naked cock and sending it all to Sarah.

With great effort he snaps his eyes back to the meeting which is still droning on without his input needed. Craig chances a look down at Sarah's screen and maybe he is imagining it, but it looks like her face is red. The thought of his big cock making his sexy co-worker flush almost makes Craig forget where he is and grab onto his rock-solid shaft. His eyes go back down to the picture of Sarah's pussy and he pictures her coming into his office and spreading those legs on his desk and making him push his head forward demanding he eat her out. Hell, if she wanted, she could just command him down on his back and squat that sweet looking shaved cunt right down on his lips and ride his tongue. Craig's cock gives another hard throb and Craig looks under his desk to see a small blob of pre cum leaking from his cock. Craig has never felt this dirty and horny before, nothing has ever made Craig this desperate to stroke his cock before cumming hard and he knows if he does cum it will be one of the biggest loads he has ever produced.

'Fuck you have such a big fucking cock,' comes the filthy text from Sarah and seeing her call his cock huge adds an extra level of horniness to the already overloaded horny feelings Craig is getting.

'It's just so fucking massive,' Sarah texts again straight away before Craig's horny brain has chance to think of a response.

'Are you stroking it?' Sarah adds via text and Craig finally is able to type out something.

'No, I fucking will once the meeting is over though,' he replies and before he can even put the phone down Sarah is back with another text.

'You naughty boy, you already have your cock out under your desk so why stop there? Stroke that big thick cock,' Sarah texts her flirty tone gone for one of demanding her jerk off.

Craig is sure he is bright red and sweating from the heat of Sarah's flirty text and he knows he would do damn near anything to get off and pump his cock right now. He is still on the Zoom call and Craig just can't do it, the last bit of sense in his mind tells him about how bad of an idea it is to be masturbating during a webcam meeting. Even though he knows he can't jerk it he still has his phone in his hand open to the picture of Sarah pulling her sexy panties aside for him.

'Come on Craig jerk off for me, look at my pretty pussy and jerk off picturing me touching it for your big cock,' Sarah teases via text and on instinct Craig's hand moves to his cock.

A groan escapes his lips at finally getting hand on shaft contact making his swollen cockhead leak another blob of pre cum from his tip down onto his bedroom carpet. Now he is touching his cock Craig knows nothing will stop his slide into wanking off while on webcam with his co-workers. Trying to moan under his breath Craig can feel how desperate and hard he is while sat at his makeshift office desk. Craig deliberately keeps his eyes off Sarah's webcam feed, he knows if he even chances a look at her face, he would lose control and scream out before having a massive mind melting orgasm.

'You better be stroking that cock for me Craig, I'm touching myself now, I'm so fucking wet,' comes another filthy text from the normally polite and sweet Sarah.

Craig can feel sweat forming on the top of his head, he had no idea his posh co-worker could be such a master at cock teasing with a mouth as filthy as any woman he's been with. He couldn't stop his hand even if he wanted to as Craig slowly works up and down his needy shaft. It feels so good to finally be taking the edge of all the horniness that's been flowing through his mind all day. Craig feels his eyes glaze over as he works his hand up and down his horny cock, aching so bad for it that his hips are gently moving forward to meet his hand movements. He has wanted this so bad and is so ready to blow that Craig is sure just a few hard pumps will finally let him unload and give his heavy balls a good draining.

"What do you think Craig?" A firm male voice suddenly says snapping Craig back to reality with an unsettling bump.

Letting go of his shaft Craig focuses his eyes back on his laptop screen while his face burns bright red. He stammers for a couple of seconds wondering if he has been caught and this is the end of his career. His cock gives an unhelpful twitch and leaking out more pre cum demanding to be pumped to the finish and Craig fights not to lose control while everyone's attention is on him. Craig has no idea what anyone was talking about while he naughty texted with Sarah, so he has no idea how to answer the question and feels like a total deer in headlights with nothing but a miracle to save him from not looking stupid in front of his bosses. He can't even stop his hand from shaking to shrink down the full up picture of Sarah's webcam from his laptop screen.

"I think Craig still agrees with me that as long as the numbers are good, we have no reason to change course," A slightly breathless voice answers before he can work his mouth open.

It takes Craig a couple of seconds in his heavily denied state to realize that Sarah answered for him and saved him from the most humiliating moment of his life.

"Um yeah I do," Craig stutters hoping the redness of his face doesn't show up well on cam.

"Very good ok, I think we only need another 20 minutes or so to sort out a few more details," Craig's boss says, and Craig can almost visibly feel a load of eyeballs taking their attention off him.

Taking a deep breath Craig leans back in his office chair beyond thankful for his lucky escape. That was the sober up he needed as his lifts his hips up carefully and tucks his swollen cock back into his shorts. His shaft is almost bright red and angry looking at being forced back into its fabric covered prison. Craig can't help but whimper softly as a few more blobs of pre cum leak into his underwear but he cannot risk jerking off on an office call anymore. His phone buzzes and Craig tilts his head to look over and see that it's another message from Sarah and Craig is honestly tempted to ignore it. He just got away with one close shave and he has no desire to be teased into a position to risk being caught like that again however Sarah did step in and save him when he needed it.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12