Masturbation Zoom Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Poor boy everyone nearly caught you being very naughty,' reads Sarah's flirty text and even trapped under two layers of material Craig's cock throbs hard begging to be stroked.

'Yeah, was a close one thanks for bailing me out,' Craig replies before taking a deep breath knowing he only has another 20 minutes or so to endure before he is off the call and can finally wank properly.

'No problem, are you still stroking?' Sarah's text asks and Craig smirks at how easy it is now for her to text him something like that.

'Course not I can't take that risk anymore,' Craig texts back quickly, 'I can wait till the end of the meeting.'

'Awwwwwwwwww I like you being a naughty wank toy,' Sarah cheekily texts back making Craig's aching cock twitch inside his shorts.

'I'll do anything you want once the meeting is over,' Craig texts back without thinking desperate to keep Sarah playing this naughty game.

'I wanna watch you wank over me,' comes Sarah's reply via text and Craig feels himself start to melt in his chair again.

The idea of jerking off in front of his sexy co-worker could make him cum in his pants without even needing a touch from his hand. He is just so wound up and horny that Craig doesn't think he is lying, he really will do anything to give himself the biggest orgasm possible after all this teasing. Craig shifts in his seat and tries to follow the meeting as it carries on all the while under his desk his rock-hard cock throbs and leaks pre cum into his underwear to remind him of what he really needs.

'Please Craig, it's such a big cock I wanna watch you pump it and make it cum all for me,' Sarah's distracting text buzzes once again taking Craig out of the meeting.

'After the meeting I promise,' Craig texts quickly as he bites on his lip to stop himself giving in and giving Sarah what she wants.

No one has ever begged to watch him stroke before and just thinking about being on display for Sarah, showing off his big cock and cumming for her makes Craig want to break his resolve in the worst way. Another text message pops up and it's another picture message and Craig grabs at his desk for support when he sees his co-worker's bare pussy. Sarah has pulled her pants and panties all the way down and has her wet looking pussy lips spread with her fingers showing off the most intimate part of her. Craig's stares at her warm wet hole and grunts wishing he could do nothing more than stuff his massive erection into that welcoming pussy. That need to stroke is harder to fight that ever and Craig prays to any God that is listening to end this meeting quick so he can pump his cock to Sarah's cock teasing messages.

'You better have your big dick out for my pretty pussy,' Sarah's newest text teases and Craig could scream.

Just her simple text messages is going to have Craig ruin a pair of clean boxers with leaking pre cum. She is teasing him in ways not even his own pretty girlfriend can match, and Craig feels like such a naughty sweaty mess. His cock is going to make the biggest mess of spunk, he just knows it and Craig wants nothing more than to impress Sarah with a monster cum load shot for her.

'Stop ignoring me Craig, I wanna see that cock and I want you to pump it for me,' says Sarah's newest text and the mixture of threat and dirty talk almost has Craig yanking down his shorts.

'You stroking now?' Sarah's fires off yet another text making Craig feel like he is being mentally battered into stroking his cock for Sarah.

'No please just let the meeting ends first,' Craig finds himself begging via text.

Craig's hand is rubbing and stroking his own covered thigh just to take away the rising tension. The fact Sarah is texting and demanding he stroke should be enough to melt away any willpower he has left but that near miss scared Craig enough to keep his fat throbbing cock locked away in his shorts.

'Watch me,' comes the cryptic text from Sarah and it makes Craig nervous.

He looks down at Sarah's webcam feed half expecting her to pull the camera down to her crotch and start touching herself during the meeting. The thought makes Craig's whole-body twitch and meeting or not if Sarah starts touching herself on camera, he will join her. There is an evil grin on Sarah's face seemingly directed at him as she types away on her laptop. Craig watches as camera feed after camera feed cuts out and one by one all his boss's and workmate's webcam feeds disconnect from Zoom. The sounds of his boss talking fades away too and Craig's cock twitches over the unnerving feeling as he looks from black screen to black screen until everyone but himself and Sarah are connected to the Zoom call. Sarah's face suddenly enlarges back to full screen and her smile gets wider as Craig feels his face getting hotter. His cock starts leaking again almost drooling pre cum into the crotch of his damp boxers.

"Here you go I've blocked all of them from the call, but we only have a couple of minutes," Sarah says speaking directly to a sweaty aching Craig.

Craig whimpers at Sarah's posh tones, it's the first time she has spoken since she started teasing him and her well accented voice turns him on even more.

"I mean it Craig, stand up and pump for me," Sarah orders firmly leaning back in her chair.

The lust filled part of Craig's brain acts directly on instinct lifting his body up from his chair.

"Fuck that bulge looks good," Sarah purrs and her posh teasing voice makes Craig's bulge twitch through his pants.

Craig can't help but reach a hand down and cup his aching crotch. He squeezes it with his eyes fully locked on Sarah's face as she openly pervs on his bulge through the webcam. It feels so good to finally give himself some relief that Craig squeezes his aching bulge hard whimpering at how sensitive his shaft feels through his pants.

"Stop being a cocktease Craig I wanna see it," Sarah's voice calls out from his laptop speakers.

Groaning Craig obeys his co-worker and pops open his pants and yanks them down his thighs. He drags his underwear down too and his big swollen cock springs out into the open making Sarah gasp.

"Holy shit it's so big," She coos making Craig grunt from the compliment.

Craig's hand moves down without thinking and wraps round his over edged shaft, squeezing firmly on his needy cock.

"Good boy that's what I wanna see, now pump it for me, stroke for me like you wanted to do for the entire meeting," Sarah orders.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh fuck," Craig moans clamping his eyes shut and jerking his aching shaft.

"Nuh huh boy open those eyes, no draining yourself quick," That posh voice demands, and Craig does as he is told.

His eyes pop open and he focuses all his attention on the big screen view of Sarah as he slows down his hand thrusts. Craig watches Sarah's eyes widen and just stare at his big cock as he pumps it. All the extreme feelings of being teased by Sarah during the meeting have somehow gone a step up now that it's out in the open and he is jerking his cock for her over a webcam chat. Craig can't remember the last time he did anything this naughty with his girlfriend and the added naughty kink of Sarah being a co-worker draws another moan from Craig.

"Are you enjoying that?" Sarah teases watching his dick twitch, "Show me how you jerk off if you were alone."

Craig grunts, if he was alone right now, he would be lying flat out on his bed legs spread and pounding his cock on the verge of spunking at any moment. He's not sure he would be allowed to move the laptop or get himself into a comfortable position on his bed before their limited time expires. The moment of hesitation however seems to embolden Sarah on the other end of the call as she leans into the cam so it almost becomes a close up few of her pretty face.

"Show me how you jerk it for me after I've worn something sexy in the office and you couldn't take your eyes off me," Sarah purrs in her most sultry tone.

Craig lets out another deep groan as his hand slides up and down his aching hard cock for Sarah. He hears a moan from her echo through his laptop speakers and that makes Craig's body shiver in pleasure. Before he can stop himself, he squeezes the head of his hard cock and a blob of pre cum leaks out of his cock. The blob dribbles from his slit before dropping onto his desk like a teardrop bringing another deep groan out of Craig.

"MMMMMMMMM, fuck yeah good boy you need to cum so fucking badly for me don't you," Sarah moans erotically.

Looking down at his computer screen Craig's body shivers again as he stares at Sarah's close-up face. His co-worker is glaring at his cock in wonder and Craig can't help but get turned on at Sarah looking at his big dick with such a hungry expression.

"Do you need to cum horny boy?" Sarah's posh accent questions and Craig can only grunt and nod in response.

Standing naked in front of his webcam and wanking over his hot co-worker is one of the hottest things Craig has ever done. He wants to cum more than anything but he knows this might be a once in a lifetime chance and he doesn't want to let it go so quickly. Also, he doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of Sarah, in his head Craig doesn't just want his pretty co-worker to be impressed with the size of his cock and how well she can tease him. Craig wants to wank for her enjoyment until it's her choice to let him cum, he wants to deny himself right up until Sarah wants to see him blow his massive load. It's the same naughty fantasy he has been slowly trying to push onto his girlfriend and while this morning he got a little tease from her Sarah has easily taken it beyond the next level.

"Such a naughty boy wanking so hard on a work call," Sarah smirks getting another whimper from Craig.

"You make the cutest little moans and whimpers Craig," Sarah teases as Craig tries to slow the pace his strokes to control himself.

"No, no, no keep wanking for me naughty boy, I wanna see you beat it hard for me," Sarah instructs, and Craig instantly obeys her.

Craig wonders how Sarah got into his head and is basically playing out his wank fantasy of being controlled for nothing but her pleasure. He can't stop his mouth opening letting low deep groans escaping from his lips every single time his hand slides up and down his aching shaft. The idea of Sarah seeing just how powerfully he cums adds yet another naughty thrill to his wank on webcam. Craig's phone buzzes but Craig doesn't stop jerking off for Sarah letting her watch him bottomless and pumping his huge edged up cock.

"Oh, that's so good Craig," Sarah coos, "Being such a naughty little wanker for me.

Craig groans and nods as he pumps harder feeling his toes curl against his bedroom carpet. Standing up and wanking for his co-worker has Craig so close to the edge of a massive orgasm, he never wants this feeling to end but his poor over teased cock can only take so much. He looks up to see Sarah's face isn't close up on his screen anymore, instead she is leaning back in her chair with one of her hands grabbing and squeezing her breast.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK," Craig moans watching his sexy co-worker grope herself.

It's only when he spots her other hand which is down past his camera's eyeline making Craig wonder if she is touching herself. Sarah lets out a small whimper of pleasure and winks at Craig who gasps and clamps down on the base of his cock to hold back his cum.

"Uhhhhhhhhh God need to cum, I need to fucking cum," Craig growls while carefully and slowly stroking his hard cock.

"Awwww poor boy you wanna blow your load for me?" Sarah teases as she bites her lip with pleasure.

"Fuck yes please Sarah let me cum, holy fuck I am so fucked I need it," Craig whines slowly his hand down even more to control himself.

"Mmmm that's so naughty Craig spit on your big cock for me," Sarah purrs softly.

Craig doesn't even take a second thought as he looks down at his swollen shaft and spits down at it. A big wad of clear spit lands on his shaft and Craig carefully strokes the goo into his shaft before holding himself steady and spitting again. He hears a slight moan from his laptop but ignores it as he is concentrating on rubbing his own spit into his rock-hard cock. Using it as lube he covers every inch of his cock in spit then starts stroking it and instantly lets out a groan.

"Holy fuck so sensitive," Craig gasps out to himself forgetting he is on display.

"Such a big boy, you are gonna do this for me more aren't you?" Sarah asks as she leans into the camera again.

"UHHHHHHH, anytime you want," Craig groans out as his hand slides quickly up and down his wet shaft.

Craig is so close to his breaking point that he has to shut his eyes, so he is not looking at Sarah's face as he edges his big cock. He has even forgotten about the office meeting he was supposed to be on as all that matters now is milking himself to a massive orgasm in front of Sarah.

"Are you gonna cum for me Craig?" Sarah's posh voice echoes out from his laptop speakers.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," Craig whimpers unable to stop himself going all out on his hard cock.

His hand flies up and down his wet shaft loudly pumping away getting closer to the finish. Craig's grunts of pleasure get louder as he pumps his throbbing shaft finally getting to edge himself properly after what has felt like hours of teasing.

"Cum for me Craig, I want to watch you blow your load for me right now," Sarah demands, "Cum for me."

Craig is so close it's not hard to obey the orders of his sexy co-worker. He opens his eyes briefly and gets a look at Sarah's face grinning up at him from his laptop. Despite having wanted to cum for ages the sudden rush of his orgasm overwhelms Craig, and he lets out a strangled grunt as a blob of cum blasts out from his cock and hits his desk.

"UHHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK," Craig loudly howls as he pumps his cock and starts to properly explode.

He pounds his cock and milks out several thick white blobs of cum that are sent firing out all while his co-worker watches him on webcam. The next few large shots of cum go flying out of Craig's swollen dick and across his desk. Craig whimpers and tries to control his voice in case any of his neighbours hear him loudly screaming out in ecstasy. He keeps pumping as cum shoots out and then he hears a seductive moan coming from his laptop and he wonders if Sarah has just cum with him. The thought of having mutual orgasms with his sexy teasing co-worker keeps Craig pumping even when the last few drops of cum have leaked out of his cockhead and dripped harmlessly onto his bedroom carpet. It aches to keep pumping his drained sensitive dick and finally Craig gets control of his lustful thoughts and takes a deep breath. He staggers to the side and has to take a few seconds to compose himself, it's been a long time since he made himself cum while standing. Craig's knees feel weak and his whole body is sweating and shaking from the force of such a well build powerful orgasm.

"You ok there Craig?" Sarah's voice asks as Craig takes a few more deep calming breaths.

"Yeah, I think so um holy fuck that was so intense," Craig gasps moving forward and collapsing into his office chair before inspecting the damage.

Thick blobs of cum are splattered across his keyboard and desk area, one blob hit squarely in the middle of his work diary already soaking through the page. Craig sees a few blobs dripping from the top left-hand side of his laptop and when he looks past that he sees a white stain on the plain white wallpaper. That one on the wall must have been from his first blast Craig thinks as he looks around at the mess feeling both proud and horrified.

"That was the craziest thing I have ever done at work," Sarah giggles breaking the tension from such a loud personal moment.

"My laptop is a fucking mess," Craig replies without thinking as he looks down at his cum soaked keys.

"I am never gonna be able to look you or your laptop in the same way ever again," Her posh voice laughs but for the first time since this started Craig feels doubt and guilty boil up inside him.

"Um please don't tell anyone about this," Craig says his voice cracking in fear.

Sarah laughs, "Of course not Craig relax you just jerked off for me it's nothing major."

Craig doesn't feel reassured somehow as an image of Sarah demanding he strip and stroke for her next time they are in a hotel together for work fills his worried mind. The thought scares him but also somehow makes his spent and limp cock twitch slightly. Craig groans and mentally slaps himself for even thinking about getting hard again after such a draining powerful orgasm.

"Right, you better clean up fast the feed is coming back on," Sarah says in a warning tone.

Craig jumps to life grabbing a towel from the dirty clothes pile and wiping it over himself and his cum splattered laptop. He sits down quickly and drains the last mouthful of water from his cup hoping he doesn't look too sweaty on cam. When the faces of his boss and co-workers are readded to the call Craig blushes slightly remembering only now that he has sat down without putting his boxers or pants back on. Given he was pretty much wanking on the call earlier this doesn't feel as embarrassing to Craig as it should be. The meeting fires back up and one by one Craig's co-workers reappear on his Zoom feed with Sarah apologizing for the feed cutting out. No one seems angry and to Craig's relief his boss decides the meeting has gone on long enough so just gives out a few final points and tells both Sarah and Craig to look into their feeds so that sort of delay doesn't happen again. Craig nods and feels himself blush slightly as he can sees Sarah's grin on cam. The meeting ends and Craig greatfully logs off and leans back in his chair taking a deep breath. His mind full of thoughts of what he's just done and what a massive risk he just took for a wank.

Deciding he needs to clean up properly Craig gets up and redresses before he hears his phone buzz. He looks down at the screen and sees a few missed texts from his girlfriend that make him panic but the newest text is from Sarah. Curious Craig clicks on the message and sees a picture sent from Sarah's phone pointed at her laptop screen showing him on screen in mid orgasm. Craig feels his face hot up again as he can see the strained look of pleasure on his face with his cock bursts with cum. His hands are shaking as he scrolls down to read the message she sent under the picture.

'You looked so good cumming for me Craig can't wait for a repeat performance,' reads the message from Sarah with several emotes.

Craig can't help but moan at the thought of being made to wank on cam for Sarah again. Hurrying to read his girlfriend's missed texts Craig closes his laptop and can't stop himself from texting a quick two word reply to Sarah simply saying, 'Can't wait.'

12