Masturbation Zoom Meeting Pt. 02

Story Info
Craig is made to wank on cam in the office.
4.4k words
4.73
13.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

It's just gone past 5 the next time Craig looks up at the clock on the wall. He sighs heavily and tries to resist the urge to slam his head on his desk. Another late office night is the very last thing his tired body needs because he has been staying late all week. Picking up his phone Craig fires off a quick text to his girlfriend to tell her once again he is going to be late. Craig leans back in his chair after he puts his phone down and debates going down to the vending machines to get himself a heavily caffeine and sugar filled drink. He yawns and stretches back in his squeaky office chair when he hears a bleep from his computer. Leaning forward Craig sees he has a message on his office messaging system and his sigh of disappointment gets louder. It's probably a message from his boss telling him if his work isn't done by Friday he will have to come in on the weekend. Craig is then very surprised when he clicks on the messenger icon and sees he has a message from Sarah. He can't help but feel his cock twitch inside his pants and Craig feels instantly annoyed with himself. A few months ago during a Zoom call during lockdown Craig and Sarah started texting sexy pictures to each other. It ended with Craig jerking off and cumming on cam in front of Sarah which while it was a huge sexual thrill left Craig feeling uneasy.

Jerking off in front of another woman while he has a girlfriend might not be cheating but Craig has been desperately afraid she might find out. Since that day however Sarah hasn't brought it up and in fact when they met face to face last week for the first time in a year she was perfectly polite like the wanking off on cam hadn't happened. It was fine by Craig to forget what he had done during a work's meeting and the fear of being outed had decreased since that day. Leaning forward in his chair he looks at the flashing message icon and wonders if he should just click on it but part of him is scared that it will be something about him jerking off on cam for her. Taking a deep breath Craig tries to relax and not freak himself out, it's been months since that incident and Sarah hasn't said a single word about it. Underneath his work pants Craig feels his cock twitch and that makes him groan in frustration. Thanks to his tough work schedule Craig hasn't had a single chance to get himself off in well over a week. Craig shakes his head knowing he is overthinking himself again. It's probably just some work related problem Sarah wants fixing so Craig clicks on the message icon.

Hey Craig reads the simple message from Sarah.

Hi Craig replies back before waiting a few seconds for a reply.

Still stuck at your desk? A new message from her flashes up.

Craig laughs to himself as he types his reply before hearing his phone go off. He looks over at the message from his girlfriend who is complaining about him staying late again. She thankfully isn't mad at him, she is mad at his job and not for the first time this week is asking for him to quit. Craig would normally text back and try to calm her down but he has a message from Sarah waiting.

Yeah gonna be here for at least another hour, GF is super pissed Craig types back in reply.

Craig shrinks down the messenger app and goes back to the work he has been left doing overtime for. He gets through a good few minutes of work before the work messenger app lights up with a new message again.

Poor you no one wants a pissed off girlfriend reads Sarah's message.

Chuckling to himself Craig starts to type back his reply.

At least she's pissed at work for keeping me late and not me for staying late.

Craig sends the message then leans back in his chair glad that the panic over Sarah has gone. It's only a few seconds after he typed to Sarah but the incoming message noise flashes on his computer again.

Sounds like you are kinda stressed about it all, lucky I know one great way to relax you.

Craig reads Sarah's message and instantly freaks out. The worry in his mind almost overloads Craig making him twitch and his knee bangs the bottom of his desk. He swears and slides his chair back away from his desk, rubbing away the pain in his sore knee. Looking up at the message again Craig shivers, he doesn't want her to relax him again. The last session was the craziest, most risky wank Craig has ever had and he is in no mood to repeat it. His mind is firm and made up but his cock has other ideas as it starts to harden under his tight suit pants. Craig groans at his traitorous cock getting hard when the last thing he wants to do is edge for Sarah. His hands are shaking and it takes a minute for Craig to calm down enough to type a reply.

Don't need to relax Sarah just need to get my work done and get home, Craig types hoping that sounds a friendly enough refusal.

Your work? Are you really worried about your work Craig? Comes back Sarah's quick response.

Craig almost whimpers to himself, if she doesn't take no for an answer what else can he do. He knows she took screenshots of him mid orgasm and those could easily be spread around the office if he isn't careful.

Please Sarah I just don't want to, Craig types back as a reply.

He knows it sounds pathetic but it was just a one time thing. Last time Craig was fit to burst, so hard and horny he would have done anything to cum. His denial from cumming might be well over a week currently but Craig isn't throbbing desperately like before. Being in the office certainty helps keep him in check as jerking off here would be way worse than just in his own bedroom.

You sure? Comes back Sarah's message then his phone beeps.

Nervously Craig looks down at his phone bypassing the text from his girlfriend. He clicks onto the latest sent text from Sarah and gasps as he sees it's a picture. It's a picture of Sarah from the neck down with her blue shirt half unbuttoned showing off some cleavage pushed up in a lacy pink bra. Craig's cock throbs heavily inside his work pants taking him easily back into that desperate need to cum mindset. Another thing strikes him as he looks at that picture and sees Sarah's shirt remembering that it's the exact same one she wore round the office today. Craig shivers, this already feels intense and so far out of his control given he is sat alone in his office.

Still busy? Sarah's next message reads and Craig almost lets out a grunt.

Sarah I'm in the office I can't Craig desperately types back

Would you rather wait till you got home to jerk it for me? Sarah's next message asks.

Craig can't help but moan now as Sarah has stopped flirting and just came right out and said it. She wants him to jerk for her again, on display like last time. Somehow this feels a thousand times naughtier than wanking at home mid way through a Zoom meeting. Going home and wanking with her girlfriend in the house however is a stupidly impossible risk.

Please Sarah I can't do this Craig types back hoping for mercy.

Craig is starting to sweat and get super nervous about what is happening. Sarah could make him do it, Craig knows that she has footage of their last wank session. He isn't super worried about the blackmail honestly, what man would complain about a super hot girl demanding he jerk off for her. He is worried about being caught, he knows that no one ever comes into the office this late but it would be just his luck if they did mid wank. Craig's phone buzzes again making Craig shiver as he knows what's coming. He turns on his phone and sees a picture of Sarah's lower body lying on a bed. Craig's eyes trace down her pale soft looking legs down to her feet then back up her body. Once he sees the flash of pink between her legs Craig has to tear his face away from his phone. This is so bad and wrong Craig thinks as he can't resist looking back down at his phone and sees that the flash of pink is a pair of panties that Sarah is wearing. His cock tries to push out of his underwear with a firm throb as Craig looks at his co-worker's panties. Dropping his hand down to the front of his pants Craig can't help but squeeze his hard bulge.

Do you like it? Reads Sarah's next message and Craig types back instantly

Yes I love it, he admits in the message.

Did I make you hard? Sarah's next teasing message asks as Craig's guilt melts away, replaced by his need to get off.

His cock is throbbing badly and since Sarah got it in his head he hasn't cum all week that has only made things worse.

Yes rock hard Craig types back unashamed by his answer.

Sarah has him right where she wants him and Craig knows it. He is too horny to feel guilty or worried about it, for the moment he is just gonna let his cock think for him.

If you are hard then I wanna see it Sarah's next message reads.

Craig doesn't need to be told as he is already clicking his mouse to start up Zoom. This is a crazy and dangerous risk for Craig but he can't help it. His cock is so hard and Sarah really does want to tease him into cumming at work. Part of Craig wishes his girlfriend was like this, sending him naughty pics at work to get him off rather than long complaining texts. Craig ignores that thought and cuts his mind off from thinking about his girlfriend as it will only make this worse. The Zoom call seems to take forever to ring until Sarah finally answers.

"Took you long enough," She giggles as her webcam appears on Craig's computer screen.

"This is so wrong," Craig complains then gasps as he looks at the screen.

Sarah's webcam isn't pointing at her face instead it is angled down towards her body. Craig stares in shock at Sarah's semi naked body still lying on her bed just like in the naughty pics she sent.

"Thought I would treat you and use another webcam," He hears Sarah say, "Don't worry I can still see you."

Craig blushes slightly but can't tear his eyes away from his computer screen. Instead of looking at boring reports he is looking at his half naked co-worker. Her pale skin only looks paler in her lace pink bra and thong. Craig's cock is now completely rock hard and throbbing badly inside his work pants.

"Like what you see?" Sarah's posh voice teases, making Craig grunt.

"Use your words Craig," Sarah purrs, making Craig's throat go dry.

"Uhhhhh you look amazing," Craig admits, unable to tear his eyes off her body.

"You know I wore these sexy undies all day at work?" Sarah asks and Craig instantly nods.

"Uhhhhhhhh yes soooooo sexy," Craig moans, letting his hand drift under the table.

"No touching yet," Sarah says firmly.

Hearing her posh voice take on a more dominant tone sends a shiver down Craig's spine. His cock throbs and begs for attention but he wants to be a good boy so he lifts his arm back up to his table.

"Good boy," Sarah purrs and Craig feels the first drop of pre cum leak inside his underwear.

"Oh fuck please let me grab it," Craig begs aloud making Sarah chuckle.

"Not till you are naked," Sarah teases shifting on the bed.

Craig's cock throbs firmly again as he watches Sarah's body move. The camera pointed at her body could easily make him cum into his work pants. Seeing Sarah's body and seeing the underwear she wore around him all day today is killing him.

"I don't see you getting naked for me," Sarah's teasing voice says again, snapping Craig out of his drooling.

"But I'm at the office," Craig complains, "The cleaners will be here soon."

"I seem to recall you like being caught and watched wanking," Sarah teases giggling at him.

Craig's hard cock throbs in his pants almost making him whimper. He can't believe this is happening again and in an even more extreme way than before.

"Come on Craig you can't honestly say you don't wanna jerk off for my body," Sarah purrs softly.

"Uhhhhhh I do," Craig moans, unable to stop himself.

"Then stop thinking or complaining and stroke for me," Sarah orders firmly.

Craig nods and lowers his hand to his crotch.

"Clothes off naughty boy, don't make me ask again," Sarah says firmly.

He doesn't want to, but the horny side of his brain is desperate to feed his kink some more.

"Oh God please Sarah this is too public and open" Craig pleads but Sarah laughs.

"So you are ok with stroking at work but not getting naked?" She asks and Craig nods.

"Does that mean you have stroked at work before?" Sarah wonders aloud and Craig can't stop himself from blushing.

Sarah's posh sounding laugh echoes through Craig's speakers and melts right into his cock. Craig bites his bottom lip to stop himself letting out a loud horny moan.

"When and where?" Sarah asks pressing for details.

"Um in the bathroom a few times and once by the fire escape," Craig responds instantly.

"Oh my God you are such a naughty little wanker," Sarah exclaims.

Craig does let out a loud moan this time he can't help it. That deadly combo of her posh tone saying something dirty always seems to wreck his cock. Hearing her say wanker just made his aching cock throb and start leaking pre cum into the fabric of his underwear.

"Stop delaying naughty boy, I know full well you like this now stand up and strip for me," Sarah says firmly.

With another groan mixed with a whimper Craig pushes his chair back and stands up. He takes a few steps back to try and be in the perfect position for his webcam before he grabs his jumper. Craig is hoping she wants him just to undress rather than do some kind of sexy striptease because he knows that is beyond him. Quickly he stands on the back of his shoe and pops it off his foot. He does the same with his other shoe and quickly shuffles them back under his desk out of the way. Craig can't help but look around and pray the office stays empty while he does this. He doesn't think he has ever taken such a big risk to jerk off before. A few sneaky wanks at work is nothing like getting naked in what is pretty much the main office floor where everyone works. Craig takes a deep breath and starts unbuttoning his shirt. His eyes drop down to his laptop screen and onto Sarah's half naked body. Craig's cock twitches firmly and he quickly pops the rest of the buttons off his shirt. Peeling it off he places his shirt on his desk and now untucks his undershirt. He is quick to pull up his t-shirt and pull it off leaving him topless in the middle of his office. The nerves kick in and Craig looks around even though he knows he is totally alone.

"Good boy now the pants," Sarah's breathy voice teases.

Craig stares down at his monitor and almost lets out a loud growl. Sarah's hand has moved and is pressed against her panty covered crotch. He doesn't stand a chance if she is going to touch herself on camera. This is officially the hottest and kinkiest thing that has ever happened to Craig and he doesn't want it to stop. He unbuttons his pants quickly and yanks them quickly down to his knees.

"Mmmmm such a big boy," Sarah purrs as Craig grunts.

His large bulge in his bright green undies twitches hard at Sarah's comment. Craig is quick to pull his pants the rest of the way down and kick them off before he gets to his underwear. He chances another look around the office just to triple check that he is all alone. The thrill of standing in his office in nothing but his underwear brings another twitch to his hard dick. Craig settles and takes a deep breath before hooking his fingers into the waistband of his shorts. He takes a few seconds to keep himself calm before pulling them straight down. His aching cock bounces free and throbs hard finally out and on display.

"Mmmmmm that's such a nice big cock," Sarah purrs down her webcam feed.

Craig's cock twitches at the compliment as Craig kicks off his underwear. He is now standing naked and throbbing in the middle of the office and Craig can't lie to himself, it feels good. The naughty element of it is making his cock ache as much as Sarah's teasing and half naked body. Craig has to take a deep breath to calm himself down before he wraps his hand around his hard shaft. His brain is just in a fog of hormones melting away all the worries and consequences of what he is doing. Sliding his hand up and down once brings a great sense of relief to Craig. This whole stress filled week has been building and building now all he can do is relax and pump his massive needy cock.

"Mmmmmm you like that?" Sarah's posh voice asks.

"Uhhhhhhhh yes Sarah," Craig moans out in surprise.

Her voice makes his hand move faster up and down his shaft. Craig tries not to whimper at how good it feels to stroke his big cock for Sarah. He thought getting off to Sarah at home mid meeting was extreme and kinky but it was nothing as good as this. Looking around the empty office Craig can't help but let out another moan and where he is and what he's doing. He works here yet he is naked and stroking his horny cock right here.

"Oh you are looking so fucking big," Sarah teases.

"Uhhhhhhh," Craig moans back, pumping harder.

The whole surreal situation has him turned on so badly. Gritting his teeth Craig starts pounding his hand up and down his aching shaft.

"Slow down," A hissing posh voice comes from his laptop.

Craig opens his eyes and sees the view on his webcam has changed. The camera is now between Sarah's legs pointing directly at her panty covered crotch. Craig hears himself whimper softly at the view on his computer screen. He stares unblinking at the image of Sarah's lace panties when he sees her hand move down. Her red painted nails scroll down and run across the crotch of her lace panties. Craig whimpers again and forcefully squeezes his rock hard shaft to stop himself losing control.

"You like that?" Sarah purrs softly teasing her fingers across her panty covered crotch.

"God yes," Craig moans, giving his cock another hard squeeze.

His eyes stay glued to his work computer but for a better reason than work. Craig intently watches Sarah's fingers slide up and down the crotch of her panties. He has such an aching need to watch his co worker finger herself for him. It seems only fair that she's watched him jerk off and now he gets to watch her do it too.

"Take your panties off," Craig finds himself moaning out loud.

"Oh yeah?" Sarah teases, "Wanna see my pussy?"

"Yes," Craig moans back, "I need to see it."

"Naughty boy," Sarah purrs, "All naked and stroking for me at work."

Craig looks round and moans at all the desks around him that are normally filled with his co-workers. He looks across the room to where Sarah's desk is and groans.

"Take your panties off or I go cum all over your desk," Craig moans loudly letting his horny need take over his thoughts.

He hears Sarah gasp for a second and Craig worries he's gone too far. She then starts giggling which sounds so cute it makes Craig's horny cock ache harder.

"Fucking so naughty aren't you?" Sarah says in a bossy tone.

"Uhhhhhhhh just wanna cum so bad, wanna see your pussy before I cum," Craig pants out.

Sarah giggles again and Craig watches her fingers slip into the waistband of her panties. Slowly she peels her tiny lace panties down past her pale thighs and Craig moans. This is so hot and teasing he gives up trying to stroke and just squeezes his big cock. The panties disappear off camera and Craig watches on as Sarah slowly spreads her legs. He sees a small tuft of brown hair just over her now naked and exposed pussy.

"Holy shit Sarah," Craig grunts, staring at his co-workers pussy.

"You like that," Her posh teasing voice asks over the webcam.

Squeezing his thick cock harder Craig just nods not trusting himself to speak without making himself cum. Sarah brushes her hand down between her legs and it makes Craig whimper. He badly wants to cum but remembers how much he begged last time for Sarah. Craig wants to be stronger, wants to show off and prove he can last. He also doesn't know when he will ever get a chance to look at his co-worker's pussy like this again.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12