Masturbation Zoom Meeting Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"I'm so wet," Sarah moans, running two fingers down her slit.

Craig groans and gives his needy cock another firm squeeze. His eyes don't want to blink as he stares at his computer screen watching his co-worker. Sarah's fingers run up and down her wet slit before they slip inside her pussy. She lets out a loud throaty whimper that makes Craig's whole cock twitch hard.

"UHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO CUM," Craig helplessly wails.

"Not until I cum," Sarah moans back softly.

Craig could scream then he remembers he is standing naked in his office in front of a webcam. The shame and the naughty risk of everything only makes Craig stroke his cock harder. Anyone from his boss to the cleaners could just suddenly walk in and catch him stroking. The fact Sarah is teasing him, controlling him and telling him when to cum only makes him feel even more submissive and naughty. Craig whimpers and looks around to see if anyone has walked in. Being caught naked and wanking at work sounds way worse than being caught wanking on a team Zoom meeting.

"UHHHHHHHHHG PLEASE," Craig begs loudly trying and failing to slow down his strokes.

His cock is so hard and feels so full, Craig needs to cum so badly. It has never felt this bad before and it's making Craig shiver and need to empty his full balls.

"You gonna fail and cum before me?" Sarah teases.

"Noooooooo," Craig moans loudly.

He lets go of his cock but it's still aching and twitching. Craig gasps and grabs it again just in case he cums without any contact on his dick. He hears a sexy giggle coming through the monitor from Sarah and that is the final straw. Craig moans and pumps his cock as he can feel his cum pulsing through his shaft. There is no way he can stop himself now so just lets out a loud moan and looks down at his screen. He tries to burn the image of his co-worker playing with herself into his mind before he shoots his load.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHH GUCKMKKKMMMMMMMM," Craig howls as he starts to cum.

His cock almost explodes with his first two blobs of cum blasting them right over his desk. Craig howls and keeps pumping his way through a massive orgasm. He stares up at the ceiling as he milks his cock out everywhere. Anyone could walk through the office now and catch him and Craig wouldn't have any defence.

"Ohhhhhhh fuckk," He whimpers loudly, squeezing the last few drops of cum out of his shaft.

He looks down to first see the webcam call has disconnected then to the state of his desk. Craig's cum is splattered all over his keyboard as well as all over his desk top. He groans at what a broken mess he is and quickly wanders off to find some paper towels. By the time he's walked across his office to get them Craig remembers that his limp drained cock is still exposed as he is walking across the office totally naked. Blushing with embarrassment Craig thinks what an exhibitionist slut he just was wandering across his office with his freshly drained cock hanging out. He goes back to his desk and starts cleaning up the big spunky mess he made. Cleaning cum off a keyboard is harder than Craig though as he has to unplug it in order to get at every drop. The rest of his desk cleans easier but he has to throw away some paper and a pad of Post It notes that got blobs of cum on them. Once his desk is clean Craig half wonders if the cleaning crew will be suspicious about his desk. They will certainly wonder about all the soggy paper towels pushed down inside his bin. Feeling guilty Craig wants to go throw the contents of his bin away when his phone beeps. Craig instantly panics about his girlfriend texting him and asking why he isn't home yet. He grabs his thankfully clean phone and lifts it up to see the text isn't from his girlfriend but the teasing coworker that just made him cum.

The text reads 'Good boy shame you came without permission will have to do better for me next time.'

Craig openly shivers at the idea of there being a next time with his hot co worker. These have already been two of the most risky and naughty wanks of his whole life. He would be scared about what Sarah might want from him next but the two orgasms he has had with her watching have been two of the best of his life. Craig is more than willing to play along with her if she keeps delivering such hot and mind breaking orgasms.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12