Masturbators Anonymous

Story Info
Tim confesses to his fellow self-abusers.
756 words
3.67
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," the man at the podium said. "My name is Tim, and I'm a masturbator."

"Hi, Tim," the men in the audience said in concert. Although the day was not particularly cold, many of them wore overcoats.

"Well," Tim went on, "the other day I was looking for something to watch, you know, just to pass the time. I was on this site that had, uh, movies, and I saw one that was called, 'Thinking of You.' Huh, I thought. I wonder what that's all about? I'll just take a look.

"So I started watching the clip, and it turned out to be of an enticing young girl performing a very sensual blowjob! Who knew? The video itself was high-definition, and the girl was very pretty and knew exactly what she was doing. She worked on a lucky guy's cock for over 25 minutes, slowly edging it with gentle licks and kisses in exactly the right places. It was obvious that she knew why she was there, for while she coyly pleasured the man's erection with her mouth she looked directly into the camera, occasionally smiling and winking to let you know who the real target of her cockteasing was: us, or in this case, me. So that's what the title meant, you know?"

There was a murmur of agreement from the audience, "Yeah," some said, "Uh huh," from others, "Ohh yeah!" from several.

"It was like she was saying that she wanted me to know that she knew exactly what it did to me to watch her drive someone else's cock crazy with sex! I was moaning with frustration as her lower lip gently touched the underside of the head of the hard cock. She smiled at me, to make me think about how that would feel, and I was aching with jealousy! And the tip of her tongue, fluttering up the shaft and lightly teasing the underside, or swirling around the rim, or taking the swollen head into her mouth to give it a gentle suck... oh my God, I wanted that so much! And she knew it, and taunted me with the fact that I'd never get it, tormenting me with sexual tease!"

The room stirred with sounds of heavy breathing and the rhythmic movement of overcoats.

"And what was I doing? Do you have to ask? My cock was in my hands, hard and throbbing as I edged myself, pretending I was the one being pleasured so wickedly and skillfully on the screen! I fondled my balls with my fingernails and teased my frenulum with my fingertips while she teased his with her soft, fluttering tongue. I just couldn't help it, you know? Oh God, her tongue, the way she edged him with it, and those light, feathery kisses, it must have been driving him absolutely wild! I flicked my fingers all over my cock, pretending, tantalizing, holding myself back, needing to come so badly! You know? Can you imagine?"

"God, yeah!" someone groaned. "Yes! Oh my God yes!" a man in the back called out. "What happened then?" he said, and others picked it up, "Yeah, what did she do then, tell us, ohhhh...!"

Tim closed his eyes and took a deep breath before continuing. "I held out until the end," he said, "and watched him ejaculate as she gently flicked the underside of the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue. I came then, in my hands, still staring at her as she continued licking him while looking directly into my eyes. My orgasm was so intense, exactly what I craved and needed... but it wasn't long before memory of that sweet pleasure had me needing more. Oh God, I confess, I am a masturbation addict - and I love it! And I love that maddening little cockteaser for knowing just how to get to me, and deliberately exploiting my helpless craving!"

Tim looked down for a few seconds gripping the sides of the podium. "It's kind of embarrassing to be confessing this," he said softly, looking up at the audience, "but I hope that there may be others here who understand very well exactly what I'm talking about."

The hall broke out in applause, with calls of "Ohhhh yeah!" and "Yessss!" and "Uh uh uh ohhhhhh," the air heavy with the smell of sweat and the chloric scent of male release. Only one person rose to leave: Father McNulty hurried to the door, hastily explaining that he was late for a meeting with his altar boys.