Make it a Jerk-off Night

Story Info
An evening, three friends, porn vids and a surprise...
7.9k words
4.72
63.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story set in the early 2000's. All characters are 18+

(This story contains: group masturbation male and female, shared male masturbation, descriptions of lesbian sex and bukkake)

*

The sun was already low on the horizon when Carl and Mark arrived and James house. The two young athletic men (one dark skinned and sporting a buzz cut, the other of fair complexion with blonde shoulder length hair) were both wearing a simple combo of tank top and basket shorts - the perfect outfit stave off the oppressive summer heat. As the day started to give way to the night, a cool breeze began to blow through the suburbia where their friend lived, providing some welcome relief from the excessive warmth.

Carl was carrying with him a shopping bag full of refreshments for the evening, including both beers and snacks. The duo rang the doorbell, and soon they were welcomed inside by their pal, a lean young man with short black hair wearing a short sleeved shirt and grey sport pants. The three friends greeted each other with a fist bump and a smile.

"Come on guys, get inside, pizzas are already in the oven."

The trio got inside the nice suburban home, temporarily left in James's care as his parents were away for a medical conference while his older sister Annie was out for a sleepover at a friend's house.

As they chit-chatted about how their day went, they went straight for the kitchen to put the beers in the refrigerator and check out how much was left before the pizzas were ready. As they unpacked the stuff that Carl bought, a football match commentary could be heard coming from the tv in the adjacent living room.

Everything looked like the prelude to a pretty standard movie night between friends: and indeed it was, but with a certain twist. The guys, quite prosaically, named these events "jerk off nights": an empty house, an abundance of snacks and alcohol and some porn DVDs in the player would be the ingredients for a hot evening of masturbation among friends.

The first time they did such a thing it wasn't planned: they were all quite drunk and, while watching a cheap slasher movie, James suddenly pulled out a dvd with some porn clips burnt on and proposed they watched it. Intrigued, they happily forgot about the Crimson Mask Killer and, shame be damned, dedicated the rest of the evening to jerk off multiple times together to a bunch of gangbang videos.

While this was initially cause for quite some embarrassment in the following days, the trio soon realized how much they enjoyed the experience and wished to repeat it.

Since then, they met six other times to jerk off together, substituting b-movies with porn videos that they got from the net. It was a secret between them, a special occasion that could only be shared when the conditions were right and the house was all for them.

As soon as pizzas were ready the guys brought them to the living room along with a couple of still-kind-of-warm beers: James and Carl sat on the large sofa oriented towards the tv, while Mark sat on the armchair positioned perpendicularly to the sofa. The trio dined with the sports commentary as a background, and quickly finished their first beer along with the pizzas.

Mark went to grab another round of drinks for the gang, while James turned up the air conditioning to combat the hot weather. Carl meanwhile zapped between the tv channels, settling after a while on a re-run of a classic science fiction series. When Mark got back with a cooler full of beer cans, they quickly grabbed one each and cheered on their second round, quickly emptying the cans in a few sips. As they felt just the right amount of tipsy,

James took the initiative: "Ok guys, I think it's time to start the night. Let me just make some preparations. Take out the towels in the meantime..."

"They're in the usual place?"

"Sure thing".

As James got up to close the shutters in the living room (the windows didn't face the street, but the neighbor could still see inside if he wanted...) Carl went to fetch some towels from James's room on the second floor: after a few difficulties and incidents during the first "jerk off nights" they settled on using cheap cloth towels bought specifically for those occasions that they would then throw away after use.

Mark was already eyeing the dvd discreetly resting near the tv: he quickly got a hold of it and asked "So, what is it this time? Did you put in those lesbian clips I sent you?"

"Sure thing. I also put in some other special stuff I found..."

"Whoa, cryptic..." Mark joked as he turned on the dvd player and put the disk in.

He adjusted the volume in advance with the remote: they surely didn't want to have moans and grunts blaring and risk attracting any attention from outside.

Just as James got back to his seat, Carl entered the room holding three small towels that he then distributed to his pals.

Cari then sat near James while Mark was busy browsing through the files in the dvd folder: it took him a couple minutes to chose one of them to start out the evening.

"Ok, here goes."

He clicked play and put down the remote, setting it on a low tv table in front of him where he also had splayed his towel.

****************************************************************

The simple interface on the screen disappeared, substituted by the starting scene of the video: three large breasted blonde girls were shown to be in a fairly large cell and they were wearing prison uniforms, open on the front enough to reveal that they were wearing nothing underneath . They were dozing off on their bunk beds, and as the camera panned across the cell a voiceover narrating in first person from the perspective of one of the girls started explaining that it was such a long time since they had seen a man, and that nights like these could become very lonely.

Soon, one of them started fiddling with the zipper on her uniform, pulling out her ample tits and then putting one hand down her crotch to masturbate.

****************************************************************

The trio could already feel the blood going to their crotches, their dicks getting stiffer by the second.

"Oh man I like that" Carl muttered, as his hand massaged a growing hard-on through his pants.

James got a glimpse of that, and while a bulge was visible on his crotch he still refrained from touching himself just yet. Mark on the other hand was already enraptured by the show on screen, and had slid a hand into his underwear, gripping his hard cock.

The girl in the clip was now jilling off with abandon, moaning softly while caressing her tits. This unusual activity was soon detected by the other two, who then took a peek at the top bed where the girl was taking care of herself. Unfazed but intrigued, they too started undressing and touching themselves, and soon all three girls were masturbating together, the camera indulging on each of them for a couple of minutes before showing them all in the same shot.

By now Carl and Mark had already got rid of both their pants and underwear, and were sitting naked from the waist down, their cocks firmly in their grip as they jerked off slowly trying not to start the fireworks too soon. James couldn't resist hiding his dick any longer, and partially pulled down his pants revealing he wasn't even wearing any underwear: his stiff dick popped out, freed from the clothes, and he immediately grabbed a hold of it and started pumping along with the other guys.

****************************************************************

The first girl now seemed to notice what the other two were doing, and simulated surprise: as soon as they became aware of that, they got up and grabbed her, getting her down to the lower beds as they started sucking her tits and kissing her. They then took turns licking her pussy, one girl watching and jilling off while the other got busy with her tongue as the first girl moaned loudly.

After they took their turns giving her oral, they told the first girl to do her part, and sat on one of the beds with their legs spread open, waiting for her to reciprocate: she quickly got to work, licking one girl's pussy while fingering the other as her two cell mates kissed each other. As this happened, the camera showed the outside of the cell, from which two other adjacent cells were visible: inside of them there were two other girls, each one solitarily listening to the moans coming from nearby and masturbating along with the ongoing threesome.

****************************************************************

This part of the scene sent Mark over the edge, causing him to pump out the first shot of the evening: with a grunt he got up from the armchair and aimed at the towel on the table in front of him, shooting out a bunch of thick shots that landed on it. His friends, distracted from the movie by his display, both got heavily excited and felt the urge to shoot out their loads too, but restrained themselves as they wanted to go on a bit more. Mark sat back, panting, while cleaning the tip of his cock with the towel, careful not to start dripping sperm on the floor or armchair.

In the movie, the first girl was now scissoring on a bed with one of the others, while the third watched, masturbating and dirty talking to them. The two girls who were grinding their pussies together were moaning loudly as the third one encouraged them to cum while rubbing furiously her clit. The camera indulged in the enthralled expressions of the pornstars as they lost themselves in pleasure, and then followed them as, one after the other, they reached their orgasms...

Carl grabbed the nearby towel with his free hand, panting while mumbling "oh shit, fuck..." and, as soon as the cloth was in the right position in front of his cock tip, started shooting ropes of cum into it, his hand moving frantically to pump out all the sperm he built up in his balls while watching the girls.

James followed suit, and he had a different strategy to catch his cum in the towel: he wrapped it over his cock as he felt his orgasms hit, and then released his shots inside the cloth as he reclined on the sofa's headrest, pushing his hips towards the ceiling as the waves of pleasure washed over him.

Marl, meanwhile, was beating his soft cock, managing to get it stiff again as his friends started to moan and cum. While they were catching their breath he popped open another beer, drinking it while still slowly jerking off. His pals did the same a few minutes later, both also resuming their beating-off in order to get hard again as soon as possible.

In the meantime the scene on the screen had ended without any further interesting stuff, so the guys opted to switch to another one. All of them were hard again but stopped jerking off temporarily in order to choose a new clip.

James took the lead "I'll show you something quite extreme, it's some new stuff that was originally from Japan, it's called bukkake!".

"Is that, like, weird bondage stuff?" asked Carl.

"Nah, you'll see, I hope you guys like cumshots."

Intrigued, Mark and Carl watched as he leaned forward to take the remote, and navigated the files till he found what he was looking for: he started the new scene and sat back, eager to show his pals this new perverted vid.

****************************************************************

The scene opened with a shot of a room set up to resemble an old stone temple of sorts. Amidst some fake columns made with foam there was an altar with a red cloth pulled over.

After a few seconds the camera followed two figures that were entering the room: the first one was a brunette with short curly hair, dressed with a revealing white tunic that showed much of her lithe body; the second was a very busty natural redhead with long straight hair, wearing an equally revealing red tunic.

Both girls were wearing sandals and bronze jewelry, and their costumes were supposed to give out an "ancient world" vibe. The brunette accompanied the redhead to the altar, and explained to her how she should get warmed up for the ritual to come before the celebrants arrived.

As the brunette faded in the background, the redhead sat over the altar, spreading her legs and slowly lifting her tunic to reveal her naked pussy.

She started massaging her lips and clit, at first slowly and then with more gusto as she got into the right mood. The camera showed for a moment the brunette, half hidden behind a column, silently touching her breasts while staring at the redhead: then it went back to the altar where the girl had pulled out her large natural breasts and was sucking on one of them. After a couple of minutes of her masturbation, a group of men started entering the scene: numbering at least forty, they were all naked, of varying ages and builds, and all were wearing sandals (some of them had their face hidden behind a golden domino mask). As they entered the room the girl kept on masturbating, and, clearly aroused by her show, they sat in front of the altar, jerking off along with her.

****************************************************************

"Is this, uuuh...like a gangbang?" asked Mark.

The three guys were all stroking again to the show offered by the redhead, waiting for the situation to develop.

As the moans of the girl intensified James answered "Just wait, it's starting..."

While James was talking, Carl seemed startled for a second: he stopped jerking and looked behind his back as if checking something.

His friend noticed that "You okay?"

"Yeah, I thought I heard a sound, like a door...maybe the front door?"

James and Mark both stopped to listen if they too heard anything strange, but the only sounds were the moans coming from the tv along with some ambient background music.

"Nah, you must have imagined it: parents are miles away and Annie is over at a friend's house..." he valued the possibility of a home invasion, but this was a good neighborhood and crime was virtually non existent "...must have been the wind, it was picking up when you arrived".

Carl took advantage of the pause to grab three new beers which he then distributed to the others.

The mood had been temporarily broken by this interruption and the guys had started to go flaccid: however, once they focused back on the clip, it didn't take long for them to get their cocks ready for action again.

****************************************************************

The brunette was now back in the scene, retrieving the redhead's tunic after she quickly took it off. Holding the tunic with reverence, the "priestess" announced that the rite could commence, and that the girl would be the sacred whore to receive the seed of the community to please the fertility goddess.

She commanded the redhead to kneel in front of the men, which she promptly did while still rubbing her pussy. Then the brunette stepped aside just as all the men stood up and started getting closer to the altar. Everywhere, guys were beating off their meats to the redhead and it was not long before one of them got close to her and, without saying a word, let out a shot of jizz that landed on her face and shoulders.

Just as he had finished, another got nearby, vigorously beating off a few inches from her lips: the girl was keeping her eyes closed and her mouth open, panting and gasping as she kept fingering herself and squeezing her tits. With a groan, the second guy released a huge spray of cum who got on her face, hair and boobs. He then walked away, making space for the next one.

One after the others the men were jerking off all over her, while she kept on masturbating and occasionally dirty talking to the guys, telling them to cum on her. After the first ten cumshots her face was dripping with sperm, droplets of it dripping from her chin and onto her chest.

****************************************************************

James stopped for a moment to take a peek at his friend faces, curious to tell from their expressions what they seemed to think about the clip: he saw that both Carl and Mark seemed completely enraptured by the show, and while he didn't indulge too much on their bodies he saw that they were jerking non-stop to it: this got him even more excited.

A few moments later, Carl grunted and loudly exclaimed "oh fuck!" as he grabbed his towel to cum again into it, followed immediately by Mark who again leaned forward to cum on his rag: one of his shots was so powerful and uncontrolled that it flew over the towel and onto the glass surface of the tv- table. James quickly got over the edge as his both friends came and, staring at the redhead on the tv who was getting what was probably the twentieth cumshot, he pumped another load inside his cloth.

All three guys were now busy draining out the last drops of sperm from their dicks, panting as they did that. When they were finished, they stopped for a moment to rest. As the video kept running Carl got up, still a bit dizzy from his orgasm, and said "I need to pee" - his pals simply nodded as they reclined on their seats with their now softening cocks still in hand.

Mark leant forward to take a hold of the remote and said "yeah I'll put it on halt...oh shit, made a bit of a mess here".

He stopped the clip and rubbed a clean part of his cloth over the sperm that flew on the table.

James was going to get more beers, when he got startled by Carl who suddenly exclaimed in a panicked voice "oh shit I saw someone in the corridor!".

Even if they were all almost drunk, both of Carl's friends still got a cold shiver of fear running through their spines as they heard that.

Mark stood up, watching beyond the door frame into the corridor (now almost completely in the dark, as the sun had set), trying to catch a glimpse of whoever his friend had seen. James, still sitting on the sofa, turned around scared, and he too stared at the shadows as Carl stumbled backwards from the living room door and looked around for something to grab as an improvised weapon.

James asked him, almost whispering "Are you sure? Man don't scare us like that, maybe it was just some light play..."

"James man shit I saw someone sneaking in the dark I swear to you, he got in the kitchen as soon as I stepped through the door!"

Carl answered without caring to lower his voice.

James gathered his courage and got up, putting his now soft cock inside his pants: he noticed Mark fumbling on the ground trying to retrieve his shorts, while Carl was still naked from the waist down( but didn't seem to notice or care about it). He then took a few steps towards the corridor, and with a trembling voice he shouted

"Who the fuck is there?! ".

He didn't know if he even expected an answer as he stared wide eyed at the darkness, afraid that they may be forced to face one or more burglars.

In the back of the room Mark ,who had retrieved his cellphone from his shorts but still hadn't put them back on, said

"Guys, I'm callin 911".

Moments before he finished dialing the number, a female voice could be heard from the darkness, her tone just as scared as theirs

"Guys that's me, I'm sorry!"

Hearing that voice, the fear that had taken grip of James's heart melted and turned almost immediately into a huge wave of embarrassment.

"Annie?! Is that you!? What the fuck?!"

Everything and everyone stood still and silent for what seemed like an eternity. Then the female voice spoke again:

"I'm sorry guys...coming forward...".

The silhouette of a girl could now be seen in the part of the corridor dimly illuminated by the living room lights: as she hesitantly came forward, she revealed herself as a thin brunette with shoulder length hairs, dark eyes and a light makeup, wearing a pair of jeans shorts and a black tank top - she was visibly uneasy and kept her eyes to the ground, too flustered to look at the guys.