Matched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I ask you to come to my bedroom, this is how you wait for me, do you understand?"

"Yes," he replied.

"When we are in here, alone, I want you to call me Sir."

Sir. He could deal with that, thank god it wasn't Master or Daddy.

"Yes Sir," he said.

Damien stood, looking down at him and made a noise of satisfaction.

"God I have been dreaming about this moment all day, longer even."

He grabbed his hair holding his head tightly so he couldn't look away.

Say that you belong to me."

He looked up at Damien, from his kneeled positon Damien looked like a giant, towering over him, strong, powerful.

"I belong to you," he whispered.

He yanked Elliot to his feet by his hair, dragging him towards the bed and throwing him onto the bottom. He was about to protest when he felt a hand stroke his semi hard penis. He gasped, lying back against the bed, his feet on the ground as Damien continued to run his hand gently along his shaft, causing it to tremble and grow.

"Relax," Damien whispered, his grip hardening as his thumb played with the sensitive tip of his penis.

Elliot moaned and through his semi closed eyes he saw Damien smile his one sided smile, watching him. He reddened.

"Don't be embarrassed," Damien said running his hand up and down now in a firm vice. "You look amazing, giving yourself to me."

His words only heightened his arousal. He was lying on this mans bed, tomorrow he would call his job to quit, call his landlord to leave his home, he was willingly handing his life over to somebody else. It was kinda hot.

The pleasure continued to mount when suddenly he felt a wet heat at the tip of his cock, gasping he saw Damien's mouth swallowing his cock with ease, his free hand moving to caress his balls. His tongue moved expertly around the tip before plunging down to the base. Elliot's cock wasn't big but it wasn't small either, but Damien did not gag. He only looked with those sparkling dark eyes at Elliot's face as he was hit with waves of pleasure that grew and grew.

"I'm going to cum," Elliot gasped, clutching the bedsheets below him and breathing heavily. In response Damien sped up his ministrations, focusing on the sensitive tip. All the tensions seemed to focus there, growing and trembling until finally he came with a groan of pleasure. Damien swallowed his cum without hesitation, and then leaned back, wiping his mouth.

Elliot watched him as he stood, unbuckling his trousers and dropping them to the floor. His penis was rock hard, and definitely bigger than Elliot's. He didn't have to tell him what he wanted, it was very clear. 'My turn,' his eyes seemed to say in the darkness. Elliot's chest tightened, he had never done this before. It felt intimidating, almost demasculating. But then, Damien had just done it and there he stood, the definition of masculinity. He couldn't exactly refuse now could he?

He stood from the bed and walked towards him, getting to his knees, looking up to make sure he was doing what he wanted.

"Just the way I showed you," he said softly, putting a hand on Elliot's face and stroking a sweaty strand of hair from his face. Elliot gulped and nodded. He could copy what Damien had done, that helped his nerves slightly. How had he started? With his hand first.

He lifted his hand and began to stroke Damien's large cock. It was heavy, and thicker than his, he struggled to get his hand fully around it. He copied how Damien had swirled his thumb at the tip, he made a noise of satisfaction and stroked Elliot's hair again.

"Your mouth now, I can't bear to wait anymore," he growled and Elliot swallowed nervously.

He leaned forward his heart thumping, and pressed his tongue to the tip of his throbbing cock. He tasted warm, salty, and another taste, his taste, like his smell it was strong and easily recognisable.

He closed his mouth and his eyes at the same time and tried to copy how Damien had swirled his tongue at the tip, he tried it and a noise of satisfaction made him think he was doing okay. He then tried to move down, this was where things became harder. It was so big, and his jaw ached, as he pushed back he realised his mouth wasn't big enough, he tried to copy what Damien had done but found himself gagging and spluttering.

"I can't," he gasped but Damien shushed him.

"Calm down, breathe through your nose, and I'll do it."

Damien gently took hold of his head and pushed, allowing his cock to slip in and out of Elliot's mouth. Elliot concentrated on breathing through his nose, despite the fact that when he pushed in deeply this became impossible too.

"Get on the bed," Damien said, guiding him into position so that he lay with his head off the bottom of the bed, Damien was now upside down above him. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

Elliot nodded although didn't feel too confident about what was going to happen next.

"Keep calm," he instructed. He pushed his cock into Elliot's mouth, and in this position it felt even more invasive, but he was able to breath and relinquish control to Dabut he had his teeth gritted now as he sped up. He gripped his hair between his fingers as he put both hands on the sides of Elliot's head as he fucked his mouth. Elliot tried to hold back the panic, he didn't like this, but he was in no position to object. He tried to focus on his breathing but Damien was pushing deeper still.

"This might feel a bit strange, but just breathe through it." Damien warmed and suddenly he pushed through what Elliot thought was as far as he could go, he felt his whole cock bottom out, his balls tickling his nose as he went into his throat.

"Fuck that feels so good," Damien said, one hand gripping Elliot's shoulder as he moved in and out. There were strange glugging noises coming from his mouth and Elliot clenched his fists and his eyes tight, focusing on his breathing. Eventually he managed to find Damien's rhythm and time his breaths accordingly.

"I'm almost there," he grunted and Elliot felt relieved, he didn't know if he could cope much longer.

Elliot felt it coming before it did, Damien's cock began to spasm slightly in his mouth, and he caught his breath. Elliot waited and a moment later Damien let out a ragged sigh of relief as something warm and wet trickled down his throat. He gagged but it went down.

When Damien eventually pulled out from his mouth he turned coughing and spluttering, and wretched slightly onto the floor, shaking.

Damien sat on the bed beside him and stroked his back gently, making calming noises which actually began to help. Elliot rested his sweaty head against his thigh.

"I'm sorry, I've puked on your carpet,"

He said, his voice hoarse.

Damien let out a low chuckle, "don't worry, I've dealt with worse. It's a pretty normal reaction. Did you enjoy that?"

"Um," half of him wanted to lie, but he was too exhausted to do it convincingly. "No not really."

"Ah, you will. One day," he said. "You did well, I'm very impressed. I expected more complaints or excuses."

"I didn't think it would be very fair after you had given me a blowjob to turn around and refuse."

"Yes, but still. Do you still feel like you need to vomit?"

"No," he said sitting up and wiping his face, a mixture of tears, spit, sweat and puke seemed to have mingled there.

"Get into the bed," he said, his voice gentle as he stood and walked towards the bathroom.

Elliot crawled up the bed and found the lip of the duvet, he crawled under it gratefully. He felt so tired.

Damien returned with a wet flannel and gently wiped his face clean, he had put on a set of pyjama trousers and looked as calm and collected as ever, curious even as he wiped his face. Elliot gave a grateful smile but didn't speak, his throat still ached.

"What are you thinking?" Damien asked, the curious expression still evident.

"At the moment, everything is all a bit too loud to work out," Elliot replied honestly, his head hurt. "I just feel... tired," he yawned.

"Then sleep," Damien said, getting under the covers himself, and holding out an arm, inviting Elliot to rest his head against his chest.

He felt a moment of anxiety at this step further into their relationship, Damien had abused his throat without hesitation, what would come next? But he felt too tired to protest against his own tired conscious as he shuffled into Damien's arms. He was warm, and his arm rested around him protectively, possessively. If he was more awake, more alert maybe he would have found this a sealing of his fate. If Elliot from a week ago could see him now, he wouldn't recognise himself. But right now, his head span and his body ached, he was so tired, and the warm rhythm of the chest was soothing. The hand around his back ran a cool finger along his arm above the covers, raising his skin into bumps where it touched. The cool touch circled on his skin like a melody accompanying that steady drum beat at his ear. Sending him into the dark.

Chapter Five - Endings and Beginnings

When he awoke he was alone in the bed, light came into the room and bathed it in a sweet morning glow. It was a nice room, airy yet comforting. He could smell Damien on the sheets, and remembered what he had done the night before and what he had agreed to. Shame crept over him. Why would he agree to hand his life away? Had he been that drunk? He lay back on the pillow and the scent strengthened. No, not drunk. It was a different type of intoxication that had overwhelmed him. He wondered if it was normal to feel like this with your match. It wasn't like any relationship before where he had desired a girl, wanted her more than anything, felt his desire in his cock and in his head. With Damien, it was like he needed him despite wishing that he didn't. It was a very different emotion, stronger, more painful and more unpredictable than simple lust. Concentrated in his chest like a blazing fire. For the first time, it annoyed him.

He sighed and rolled onto his side. From here he could see the door to the bathroom was ajar, fingers of steam rolled across the tiled floor and as he listened closely, he heard the patter of the shower. Standing he donned a dressing gown which hang on the back of the door and shrugged it over his shoulders. In the light of day, he felt embarrassed to be seen naked by Damien.

The water in the bathroom shut off and moments later he emerged with a towel around his waist, water dripping from his hair, running in little channels down his bare chest.

"You're awake, at last," he said taking a second towel and rubbing his hair with it. "I was beginning to think you would be asleep until lunchtime. Showers all yours," he said.

"Thanks," Elliot said and headed towards the bathroom door but Damien stopped him.

"Whilst you're in there I would like it if you shaved, front and back. Understand?" he said, Elliot frowned.

"Why?" he asked.

Damien looked fronted, "because I asked. Remember, you agreed."

Elliot clenched his fists and he saw Damien catch sight of them. He unclenched them and breathed out slowly. Really was this so different to other couples? And besides, it wasn't the first time. He had done it for an ex girlfriend, why not him?

"Okay," he agreed.

"I let you off last night because you were tired, but don't forget what you are to call me when we're alone," Damien said, walking close to him, so close that the water from his hair dripped onto him, putting a warm damp hand to his cheek.

He gulped, "okay...sir."

Damien smiled, "good boy," he said, kissing him lightly on the forehead. "Quick now, we don't want to be late for breakfast."

He wrestled with the razor in the shower for a few minutes, but eventually emerged clean shaven around his cock and ass. He had particularly hated shaving his ass, it felt like he was preparing himself to be fucked. He still was not sure how he felt about that part of this agreement.

When he came out of the shower he wore the robe, a towel round his shoulders. Damien turned to him from the wardrobe, fully dressed now and smiled.

"All done?" he asked.

Elliot nodded, and then remembering quickly blurted out a "yes sir."

"Good, I have... one more request before breakfast."

He opened a drawer from inside the cupboard and walked towards Elliot, the object concealed in his hand.

'"Sit a moment," he said gesturing to the bed. Elliot followed his gesture and sat, Damien sitting beside him. He felt like something big was coming and tensed in anticipation. Damien saw the tightening in his bare shoulders.

"Hey now," he said, putting a hand on Elliot's shoulder, he leaned forward, moving his face to his and kissing him lightly. His warm lips felt nice, gentle, still slightly damp from the shower. The kiss relaxed him, reminded him why he was here. The warmth in his chest firing up, calming him. Damien was his match, he cared for him. He wouldn't hurt him.

Damien pulled away and seeing he was calmed began.

"I know you aren't ready for the next step and I'm not going to force you. Rape isn't my style," he said. "But eventually I would like to have that intimacy with you. I thought that this would help," he said holding out a small silver and black metal thing in his hand, shaped like a teardrop. Elliot frowned, he didn't recognise it straight away, then Damien pulled a small bottle of lube from under the bed and slowly he realised what it was.

"No!" he said, standing in frustration. A buttplug?! It was demeaning, disgusting -

"Let me explain," Damien said calmly.

"No fucking way Damien, I'm sorry but no fucking -"

"Did you forget our deal?" Damien said sharply his eyes narrowing, his fist clenching. "You agreed that I can control you. Therefore, you don't get a choice if I decide I want it. Lucky for you, I'm trying to be understanding. Or if you prefer we can forget the whole thing, I can arrange for you to leave before breakfast?"

They both stood in silence, fists clenched, glaring at each other. Elliot considered the idea of leaving, seriously considered it. Turning his back and putting this all behind him. He imagined it in his head, going back to his housemates, his office job, finding a nice girl.

"Fuck," he growled under his breath. His old life had no colour anymore, he couldn't bring up any sort of emotion towards it. He tried to think of his mother, his sister, but there was nothing. His life without Damien from now was meaningless, like he had been bewitched. His mind instead dwelled on kisses exchanged, late night stirrings with his body warm beside him, his eyes, his mouth. He gasped with the flood of emotions. After searching blindly for any feeling at all, this flood was overwhelming. His eyes pricked with tears and he sunk to the floor. He remembered all those months ago, his friend describing the experience of being matched as like waking from a dream. His felt like waking from a nightmare, but being unable to break free, drowning in black eyes that made him ache with longing for eternity.

Damien's face softened slightly at his tears and he moved towards him. Elliot raised a hand, "no, I- I need a minute."

Damien stopped still and waited as Elliot dwelled in his thoughts, arguing with himself, weighing option after option. Eventually he sighed, knowing the only option. He couldn't leave Damien, the thought hurt him more than the idea of shoving a knife through his chest. He was addicted, he was unable, he was his. Whether he liked it or not.

"So, you want to put that thing in me... sir?" he said in a shaky voice.

Damien approached slowly and sat on the carpet before him.

"It would help you to adjust, slowly increase the size so that when you are ready, it can be a more pleasurable experience for you. It is not that uncommon."

Elliot breathed slowly, "okay," he whispered.

"I thought if we put this one in now, you could get used to it during the day, and maybe size it up tonight?"

Elliot's stomach turned like he was going to throw up but he nodded. Damien was so close, and the heat from the shower seemed to have amplified his scent, it soothed him like it always did. He moved closer unconsciously, smelling that divine smell.

Damien brushed his lips against his, and Elliot felt himself tremble again.

"Do you trust me?" He asked between gentle kisses.

"Yes sir," he whispered back.

"Then lie back," he said gently pushing his chest so that he lay, his wet hair running into the carpet. Gently, so gently Damien pulled away the robe and eased his legs apart so that he lay with them wide apart, knees in the air. It felt vulnerable and Elliot squeezed his eyes shut at the shame he felt creeping back inside him.

Then he felt Damien's kisses on his legs, rising up his chest, his neck and finally at his mouth. Leaning between his legs, stroking his hair, calming him. Slowly, ever so slowly his free hand moved down his other leg and to his ass hole. Elliot couldn't hold back the gasp as he felt the cool gel on his anus, massaged in by Damien's expert fingers. Whilst still keeping him distracted with careful warm kisses, his tongue began to tease in his mouth and Elliot made a moaning sound involuntarily.

This seemed to signal Damien as he massaged harder, his fingertips teasing at the entrance, pushing in. Then they stopped, Damien pulled away for a moment, looking into Elliot's face.

"I'm going to put it in now, it won't hurt, just relax."

Damiens eyes did not leave Elliot's face as his free hand placed something cool and slippery at his asshole, he pushed and Elliot winced.

It pushed inside of him but the slippery lube ensured it didn't hurt. It felt strange, pressure not pain, a little the sensation of needing to shit. His breathing slowed and Damien sat up, he smiled, a full smile, showing his teeth.

Elliot managed a weak smile back.

"Come on, let's get you dressed," he said, pulling Elliot to his feet. It felt even stranger standing up and moving, but already he was beginning to relax. It wasn't so bad, and no one would know except him and Damien.

He dressed and followed Damien downstairs for breakfast. He chatted cheerfully, his good mood evident even to the staff who raised their eyebrows when they thought Elliot didn't see, but he responded little. He was still struggling to come to terms with his battling head and heart.

A few hours later he was sat on a bench in the grounds, Damien holding his hand as he hung up from his boss. He had been angry at the sudden exit and had promised a poor reference if he ever needed one.

"Well good job you won't be, if you ever needed one anyway I could pretend you worked for me," Damien said cheerfully. Elliot felt hollow, unsure whether he was making a mistake.

"Now your friends, tell them your moving out," Damien prompted.

Elliot sighed, but dialled his friend Dean.

"Hey man," his voice said at the end of the line.

"Hey, how you doing mate?"

"Not bad thanks, just hanging out at Emma's. How's your weekend going?"

"Good, thanks. Um so I have something I need to tell you man, I'm moving out the house."

"Oh," Dean said surprised "how come?"

Elliot looked at Damien beside him who was looking out into the woods, he was relaxed, handsome. As he looked Damien turned and gave him a small smile. He looked happy. He had done that to him, he felt a warmth inside his chest. Despite the difficulties he had faced, he had never felt closer to another human being. He took a deep breath.

"I lied to you man, I have met my match, and HE is pretty great."

Damien squeezed his hand.

"Oh!" Dean said, his voice shocked. "Dude that's great, wow! I'm happy for you man!"

He laughed nervously, "thanks, but you know, he's asked me to stay here with him and I said yes, so I won't be needing the London room anymore."

"Wow so fast! But I totally get you. Emma and I were talking about the same thing, and the other guys have got their matches too, it might be we decide to leave the house altogether."