Matched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah maybe," he said and Dean laughed.

"Well, I want to meet this guy at some point."

"I'm sure you will, he's got a pretty big pad, said you could come visit soon."

Damien chuckled beside him but said nothing.

"Awesome! So you going to come by and get your things some point this week? I'll make sure I'm around to say goodbye in person."

"Um," he said.

He looked at Damien who whispered, "I'm in London Thursday, I can take you with me then."

"Thursday morning," he said.

"Great, will he be there too?"

Damien hesitated and then nodded.

"Yes," Elliot said, smiling slightly. Grateful for Damien's willingness to be involved in his life, it made him feel better about his agreement, he can trust him.

"See you Thursday, I'm seeing the guys this evening, should I tell them? Everything?"

"Yeah," Elliot said slightly relieved "please, thanks Dean."

"No worries man, see ya later."

He hung up and breathed out heavily.

"Just mum and Sarah now," he said. Ten minutes later he was hanging up from his family and had officially come clean.

"I'm proud of you," Damien said.

"Thanks," he said and smiled. He felt lighter, and the positivity from his friends and family had buoyed the gloomy doubt from his mind. He looked at the man beside him and considered how many people would desire him, handsome, wealthy, charming. Really, he should be more grateful.

Damien was looking out across the grass, his hair whipping slightly in the wind. They sat quietly for a moment before curiosity overwhelmed him.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing particularly. I always hated it here. It was my parents house, and we've never been close, it never felt homely. I've only just realised how beautiful it is."

They spent a while looking out at the birds, the trees, before heading inside. That evening they ate dinner together and shortly afterwards Damien whispered in his ear.

"Wait for me upstairs, like I told you."

Elliot walked up the large staircase alone, and entered Damien's room. He had left one small light on that glowed yellow in the corner of the room, but otherwise it was dark. He slowly took off his clothes, feeling a little awkward despite being totally on his own. Once naked he nervously felt the base off the small plug that was still nestled inside him. He knelt down where he had the night before and waited. A couple of minutes ticked past and he began to get agitated.

Where was he? And what was he supposed to do with his hands? Was he meant to keep his head down? Or straight ahead? And why did Damien want him to wait like this anyway, why couldn't they come in together like normal people? His brains complaints stopped suddenly as he heard footsteps.

He decided to keep his head down and hands on his knees, and froze that way. Listening as the door creaked slightly as it opened. Damien said nothing when he came in, the silence was powerful and it gave Elliot goosebumps.

After a minute or so he saw Damien's bare feet approach him, a finger under his chin lifted his face upwards. He was looking up at Damien's magnificent body, worthy of a Greek God, and couldn't help the flutter in his chest, the admiration and arousal. Just looking at him, he felt his penis begin to harden. Remembering the night before, his warm wet mouth around his cock, giving him the best blow job of his life. His own mouth full of him, the tastes, the smells.

"Get on the bed," Damien said quietly and Elliot obediently stood and walked to the bed. Damien guided him onto his back and turned his attentions to his hardening penis. He gripped it and in varying degrees of pressure pumped up and down. His free hand played interestedly with his balls before moving lower.

"Put your knees up," he said, and Elliot did. Blushing as he saw Damien examining his ass. He turned the plug slightly and Elliot gasped. He continued to play with it, tugging gently and then pushing it back in. It didn't hurt just unfamiliar. The more he played with his penis the more he enjoyed the feelings. He was beginning to breathe more heavily now, moaning slightly as his penis began to ooze slightly in antipation.

He wanted Damien, that smell, that closeness. He wanted it worse than he would ever admit. He watched his face and it watched him back, impassive. Beautiful. Slowly Damien took out the plug and Elliot gasped. From out of sight he withdrew another, slightly larger than before, but Elliot had decided enough was enough.

"No sir," he said raising a hand towards the plug and Damien's brow tightened.

"We spoke about this Elliot," Damien said sternly.

"I know sir, but I dont want it. I... I want you. I want to try."

Damien's eyes widened and then glittered with excitement.

"You're sure?"

He nodded and Damien threw the plug over his shoulder.

"Come here," he growled and kissed Elliot hungrily, almost so much it hurt. But he didn't mind, his own horniness, excitement and longing had given him a new found courage and adrenaline. Perhaps it was the support from his friends and family, perhaps it was just getting over his own pride, but right now he didn't care.

"Ill make sure it feels good," Damien whispered and at that moment Elliot felt his fingers slick with lube gently probe his ass. He gasped slightly but the first finger slipped in easily, the day with the plug had stretched him enough. His fingertip knew were to go, and soon he had found a spot which made him moan again, gently massaging it, adding a second finger. He winced but the pleasure was enough to outweigh the pain, his kisses moving down his neck now, his legs straddled over Damien's hips, their cocks bumping into each other, only adding to the building pleasure.

It continued like this, a little pain, a little pleasure until eventually Damien pulled away from his kisses.

"Do you trust me?" He said, his eyes full of excited anticipation.

"Yes sir," he whispered.

He watched as Damien rubbed lubricant onto his own penis, then removed his fingers from his ass. He pulled Elliot's legs around him and gently pushed into him. They both groaned in unison as the head of his penis pushed in. Elliot felt the fullness and stretching of his asshole, but it was bearable. The look of pleasure on Damien's face alone almost making it worth while. After making sure Elliot was okay, he pushed in a little more, slowly starting a rhythm, each stroke going slightly deeper. At first each stroke hurt, and Elliot gritted his teeth, but didn't stop Damien. He balled his hands up in the sheets as Damien sped up a little, still moving deeper into him. He felt like his belly was full, the cock pushing so far into his being that his organs would be permanently affected. With a gasp Damien paused, fully inside Elliot. They both panted for a moment, Damien stroked his face affectionately.

"You feel so good," he said.

Elliot tried to smile but only grimaced.

"I want this to be good for you," he muttered and began to gently move in and out again, watching his face carefully.

He winced, trying to find pleasure in the pain. A knot of warmth was blossoming in his midriff, not far from where the head of Damien's penis was repeatedly rubbing. Damien adjusted his strokes and suddenly he was hitting the spot perfectly, Elliot felt his body react and he moaned. Damien saw and instantly increased his speed, centered only on that one warm spot that was growing in strength and heat.

"Oh fuck," he breathed and Damien grinned. The pleasure began to ripple through his entire body, and he could no longer feel any pain, only pleasure from his toes to his head, his whole body was fizzing with pent up electricity waiting to explode.

"Oh my god," he moaned, moaning again and again as Damien continued to pump without hesitation. Suddenly the pressure exploded, his body snapped and he came in a rush of heady pleasure, his cock spurting cum onto his belly, but his orgasm had been much deeper and more powerful than just from his cock. His whole body pulsed and he felt the muscles in his ass contract and release in the after shocks. These contractions seemed to feel good to Damien who grunted, and Elliot felt as his cock shivered and came inside him.

Damien flopped onto the bed beside him and they both panted, it took a while for the stars to stop spinning around Elliot's head and he pulled himself up onto his elbow.

"That was..."

"Good?" Damien chuckled.

"Incredible. It was the best thing I have ever felt sir."

Maybe it was the new found closeness but he didn't even feel weird calling him sir anymore, it felt almost natural. He leaned over and kissed him.

"I think, I might be a bit gay after all sir," he said and Damien smiled.

"Only for me I hope," he said.

"Yes," he replied, and felt a rush of warm headiness flow over him. Perhaps the post orgasm glow or maybe something else, but he couldn't stop the following words falling from his lips. "I love you," he said.

Damien smiled, "and I you."

Chapter Six - Desires

The night was long, and the following morning too. By the time they made it down for a late breakfast Elliot was wincing with every step. This seemed to only amuse Damien who did nothing to hide or ease his discomfort. Exhausted, Elliot spent most of the day in bed sleeping, waking up in the late afternoon.

He wandered down the stairs looking for Damien and eventually found him at his desk in the study, several piles deep in paperwork.

"So what are your plans this evening... sir?" He said, walking slowly round the side of the room. Damien leaned back on his chair and smirked.

"Well haven't you come round to the idea all of a sudden, enjoy last night by any chance?"

Elliot shrugged, "not the worst sex I've had."

Damien raised an eyebrow, "well I must have to make some improvements."

"Oh and how do you plan on doing that?"

"I have ideas," he said, "but you have to trust me... entirely."

"I think you already know the answer to that," he said, stopping beside his chair and blushing.

"Don't do that," Damien groaned, putting his hands on his waist and guiding him to sit on his desk.

"What?"

"Blush like that," he said "it's driven my crazy since you first fainted through my doorway."

The memory made Elliot cringe, how long ago that had been. He remembered the realisation that he was matched with a man, seeing Damien's face for the first time. He blushed harder than ever and Damien growled, pushing his papers to the floor as he kissed him hungrily.

"Tonight is on my terms, I've been patient long enough," he warned but Elliot did not protest.

It wasn't long until he found himself knelt in Damien's room again. But this time he felt filled with anticipation and excitement rather than worry and doubt.

The wait this time was longer, nearly twenty minutes must have passed and Ellots knees were beginning to ache by the time he heard footsteps. The door creaked open and Elliot waited, suddenly he felt Damien's hand on his back, stroking up his neck in a way that gave him goosebumps. Slowly and carefully he put something soft over his eyes, blinding him. It made every touch feel more intense, his anticipation mounted and he felt his cheeks reddening with the humiliation of this vulnerable submissive position, and the satisfaction it unwillingly caused. His tongue felt dry and his heart beat fast in his chest as he strained his ears for every sound, every moment of Damien around the room.

Suddenly he knew Damien was close, his scent was strong and he could hear his low breathing. His lips were gentle as he kissed him, passionately, and Elliot kissed him back, tasting him, every sensation heightened by the lack of sight. Damien pulled away slightly, and he felt something cool at his wrist. Damien was putting something on it, it wasn't cold and hard like metal, but cool and unyielding, perhaps leather or another hard fabric. He did the same to his other wrist and his ankles, then guided him to his feet.

He walked a couple of steps forward and then felt Damien turn him around silently. He raised his wrist and with a clink of metal Elliot felt it fastened high above him, the same was done on his other wrist and he swallowed nervously. They were tight and unforgiving, stretching his muscles tightly, but he didn't have long to contemplate it before Damien moved to his ankles, spreading his legs as wide as they would go and attaching them so that they were held in place.

Elliot realised he must be attached to the foot of the 4 poster bed, and wondered what he looked like. Spread eagle, blind folded with an ever increasing erection.

"Damn," he heard Damien whisper and he felt the blood rush to his face more than ever before. What was he doing? He began to pull at his wrists and moaned at the lack of movement it achieved.

"Save those moans for me," Damien said, now very close, so close Elliot could feel his breath on his neck, goosebumps raising. Damien kissed the goosebumps so gently it tickled, his free hand caressing his balls slowly. He wanted Elliot to moan for him, and as much as he wanted to defy Elliot couldn't fight the growing pleasure his touch and lips were achieving. He sighed and gave in to the pleasure, Damien seemed to make a noise of approval and continued to play with his cock, teasing him. The attentions were so carefully done that Elliot began to pant. Damien's other hand began teasing his asshole with lube, still stretched from the last fucking it didn't take long to feel good. Elliot was feeling himself edge closer and closer to a climax. But just as he was at the brink, Damien clamped his hands tightly on his balls making him gasp in pain.

"No, not yet" Damien growled.

"But-"

"I have gags if you need one?"

Elliot huffed but gave a reluctant "no, sir."

Damien crouched and undid the shackles at his feet and for a short moment Elliot thought they were done for the night, disappointed. But Damien did not undo his arms, and Elliot's straining ears heard the sounds of him taking off his clothes.

Unexpectedly Damien returned, grabbing his legs so hard Elliot knew they would likely bruise and lifting them up so that they were around his waist. Elliot guesses what he wanted him to do, and wrapped his legs. His body weight half supported by Damien, and half at his wrists that still were attached to the top of the bed frame, aching already from the new angle and increased weight load.

A glob of lube from his asshole dribbled down his ass cheek and he knew what was to come next. Damien carefully lowered him down, and Elliot felt the head of his penis pushing at his back entrance. A couple of attempts later and the sticky lube allowed entry, and Elliot gasped as he felt the head push inside him.

Damien grunted in satisfaction and lowered him further, Elliot wincing and moaning as he was penetrated deeper and deeper, feeling deeper still than it had the night before.

Eventually he knew he was fully inside, and he felt the warm fullness that he had begun to enjoy. Damien began to move and the warm fullness was replaced by the aching knot, desperate for release. Damien sped up his thrusts, much harder than the night before, and much deeper, using the handcuffs to held manoeuvre him into the perfect spot.

Elliot couldn't hold in his moans how, a mixture of pleasure and pain he moaned so loudly he thought the whole house must he able to hear. Damien pumelled on, and Elliot grew close to climax.

"Sir, I'm going to -" but before he could finish his penis exploded onto his belly, dripping back down and mixing with the sweat at his crotch. But Damien didn't slow, he continued his fucking and Elliot felt that the tension, although had released in his climax, was still growing. He began to see stars in his black world, as the pleasure and pain became an unbearable mixture that he thought he might pass out, rolling waves of pure sensory bliss. He couldn't feel the strain at his wrists or the tight grip of Damien's hands at his thighs. Just overwhelming shuddering warmth.

He came again and may have passed out for a few seconds before Damien finally grunted and hot cum shot into him and onto him. Damien pulled away and Elliot sagged in his cuffs, exhausted.

Elliot felt his wrists being undone and tried to support his weight, but failed. Falling forwards into Damien's expectant arms, he clung to him like a child and Damien pulled back the blindfold. He had a smile on his face, although there was concern in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked

Elliot didn't have the energy to speak, but nodded his head feebly. Damien helped him into the bed and returned from the bathroom with a wet flannel which he used at his red and bruising wrists.

"They don't hurt," he said and Damien smiled again.

"Good. Although you may feel differently in the morning. Did you still enjoy that?"

"Yes sir," Elliot said with confidence. It hurt, and he didn't think he could do it every night, but he had loved it.

"As did I. You looked better than my imagination had even guessed tied up like that. It's like they were made for you."

He tried to smile, but he felt the hands of sleep reaching for him, his eyelids feeling heavy, his every bone and muscle an impossible feat.

"Sleep my love, we have weeks, maybe even years of time ahead."

Elliot did not need telling twice.

To be continued?