Matched Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok then. I will ask Elliot to come here tomorrow, and invite his mother and sister perhaps at the weekend?"

"Very well," his father said and returned to his food.

Damien tried to wrestle with the foreboding dread settling in his guts. They had set the table, and now it was between he and his father who would walk away with the power. The only silver lining was that Elliot would be back at his side.

Chapter Three - Eyes Like Night

*Elliot*

"You have got to be kidding," he groaned. His mum and his sister, not only around Damien making him feel like a twat, but with his parents? The ones that posed for austere paintings and beat up their kids? Great. Sure. Fanfuckingtastic.

"I'm afraid not," Damien said grimly on the other end of the phone.

"So that was all he said? That he wanted to meet me and my family?" He asked hesitantly, knowing that Damien was likely holding back key information in an attempt to protect his feelings.

Damien hesitated, "Among other things. He wasn't exactly pleased but my father is never pleased about anything so I didn't have my hopes up to begin with."

Elliot sighed, "I feel like I'm blindly walking into a bear cave here, can't you give me any things to do or say that'll make him like me?"

Damien sighed, "Elliot, I know this is hard but nothing you do will make him like you. You're with me, that naturally earns you a medal of disrespect to begin with, and then there's that fact you're gay. He isn't the most accommodating in that department. But I guess... he likes golf?"

"Golf? I can work with golf!" He grinned. He desperately wanted to be there for Damien, and was relieved when he heard him laugh softly at the joke.

"I miss you," he said softly and Elliot melted into his bed, the phone cupped to his cheek. The bed felt cold and much too big all on his own.

"I miss you too, but I will be with you tomorrow."

"I can't wait."

The next day he felt jittery as he jumped off the train. He saw Hector waiting for him on the platform and waved. He liked Hector, they joked around and he had amazing taste in music. But now he looked pale faced and tight lipped.

"Hey Hector, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Elliot," he said. Elliot had insisted that he drop the Mr Green nonsense to which Damien had rolled his eyes.

"You sure? You don't look so good."

"Late night. Lots of shouting in the house. Elliot you need to prepare yourself. We're all very fond of you at the estate, I would hate for you to get the wrong impression.."

"Dont worry Hector, he isn't going to scare me off that easy."

Hector looked unconvinced but led him towards the car anyway, insisting on taking Elliot's bags.

The knot in his stomach grew worse as he approached the house. It was a confusing churning mess of excitement to see Damien and sickening nerves at meeting his parents. He had met a teenage girlfriends parents once, he had won them over with some good jokes and lots of gushing. He didn't think this would be as easy. I mean for a start, compliment the cooking... none of them even cooked their own food. Maybe he could compliment their outfits?

When the car crunched to a halt on the gravel drive he stepped out, taking a deep breath as he approached the door. It opened before he could knock and there was Damien.

It was amazing that still, after all this time, he could take his breath away. The knotting in his stomach unravelled as Damien took him into his arms in a tight embrace, he inhaled his comforting smell as Damien kissed his forehead and smiled.

"It's good to have you back," he said gently. Elliot saw that, although his eyes were bright with happiness at seeing him, underneath them were dark circles as if it had been a sleepless night.

"It's good to be back," he beamed. "Harvey and Ella said to send their love. So, where are they?"

Damien grimaced, "in the living room. I swear to god if he is rude to you-"

"I will be fine, trust me. I've worked in customer service, I can handle rude people."

Damien didn't look convinced, but he gave him a reassuring smile and he smiled back unwillingly.

"How do you do that?" He said, taking his hand gently.

"What?"

"Calm me down so easily. I've been tense for the last day and a half and now you're just washing it all away like it's nothing," he said softly.

"Matched magic I guess!" He grinned, but he was touched by Damien's words, he liked that he was able to help his pain. He wished he could do more.

"Come on then, we might as well get this over with."

Damien led him by the hand through to the large sitting room at the back of the house. The veranda doors were open and a light breeze wafted through the pale blue curtains. He saw the woman first. Her blonde hair was pulled up into a bun, her haughty features exactly like those in the painting he had seen so many times in the parlour. She smiled at him and he saw a flicker of Damien there, perhaps in the cheekbones?

"You must be Elliot," she said, standing and approaching him for a kiss on each cheek. Her large bangles clinked on her wrists as she moved and she had a strong sweet scent that clung into his nostrils long after she moved away.

"It's great to finally meet you Mrs Parker," he said.

Then his eyes moved to the other person in the room and he was momentarily stunned. His resemblance to Damien was unmistakable. Take away the grey hair, the moustache, the extra weight and about thirty years of aging it would be hard to tell them apart. His eyes were just like Damiens, the colour and shape were identical. This unnerved him. Those eyes that he loved so dearly now looked at him with little more than revulsion.

"Hi," he squeaked lamely, his voice broke slightly and he kicked himself internally. Great start. Can the floor just eat me up now?

"Elliot I take it?" He asked, even his voice had touches of Damien, except deeper and more formal. He realised then for the first time that Damien had sounded more like this when they first met, his voice and speech had changed over the time they had been together. It was tiny changes, so much so he had never before noticed. But now, hearing his father, the change was starkly obvious.

"Yes, that's me," he said fighting the overwhelming instinct to bow. He had never bowed before in his life. What was going on? He felt hot and clammy, and thought he was going to have a panic attack. Then he felt Damien rest his hand on his back and he looked at him for a second. The room steadied, he felt grounded again.

"Nice to meet you Mr Parker," he said extending a hand politely. He did not take it and Elliot dropped it feeling awkward. He felt Damien stiffen next to him and he grabbed his hand and squeezed it, trying to tell him it was ok.

"Are you enjoying being back in the UK?" He asked, clutching at conversational straws.

"Not really. It's cold, and wet. India is far more pleasant at this time of year."

"Oh sure, I've never been but I'll

bet it's awesome."

"Awesome," the man repeated in a judgemental voice, exchanging a glance with Gloria. "I'll tell you what's not 'awesome', coming home to find your son is not only a faggot, but is involved with a gold digging commoner."

Elliot's eyes widened, "What?! I'm not-"

But Damien's voice rose over him.

"You do not talk to him like that," he growled. Elliot had never seen him so angry, he bristled with it. "And enough with the gay insults."

"How are they insults? You are a little faggot and so is he."

"Wooow ok," Elliot said launching himself between Damien and his father who looked at him with a smug amusement. He put his hands on Damien's chest to stop him moving any closer and could feel him shaking with fury. The expression in his face almost frightened him.

"Let's go for a walk," Elliot suggested and half walked, half dragged Damien out onto the veranda.

"I could kill him," Damien muttered once they reached the lawn, storming through the grass so fast Elliot had to jog.

"Yeah well that wouldn't help anyone."

"It would make me feel good," he argued and Elliot laughed.

"For about 2 seconds until the police arrive and you're thrown in jail."

He mumbled a resigned agreement but he was still visibly angry.

"Hey," Elliot said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Look at me. It's okay. You knew it wasn't going to go well. It isn't a surprise that he's taken it badly. You were right in wanting to get it out of the way and in the open. You have to just keep your cool for a little longer and then they'll go and it'll be back to how it was. Better even as there are no secrets!"

"You're right, you're always right," he said and pulled him close. He put his own arms around his waist and felt the familiar giddiness that closeness brought him.

"Although" Elliot said, "I still don't think my family coming tomorrow is a good idea."

"Don't worry, he's more behaved the more witnesses he has. I don't think he will be as bad with them around."

"That's good because my mum is... well a lot. And she's very overprotective, she won't like him very much..."

"Sounds like your mother and I will get along well then," Damien smiled and Elliot felt relieved that the anger in his face had dissipated.

Damien leaned close and their lips met. After a minute or so Elliot pulled away, laughing.

"As much as I want to keep kissing you, we should probably keep our heads straight today sir."

Elliot added the sir on the end, just as a little teaser and it worked. He saw Damien groan and he pulled him back in to a tight embrace.

"It's going to be a long wait until tonight," he sighed.

"Well plenty of time to plan what we're going to do then isn't it?"

Damien was right, the day dragged. Elliot felt exhausted from trying to keep the conversation light, and being acutely aware of Damien's mood changes, ready with a hand squeeze or a reassuring look when he needed it. It unnerved him to see Damien so on edge, he was usually very collected, but his dad brought out the worst emotions in him. But he had partly expected this. Damien had told him little about his childhood, but he'd managed to piece together enough to guess that it was a miserable and abusive one.

Eventually Damien's parents announced they were going to bed. Elliot felt the relief as they left the room as if he had just been released from under a heavy weight.

They sat together on the small sofa beside the fire in silence for a while. Elliot rested his head on Damien's shoulder, listening to the sounds of the house.

The fire spat and crackled beside him, the large clock in the hall ticking rhythmically, the creak of the floorboards above as the Parker's settled in their room. Damien's steady heartbeat, his low breathing.

Damien reached for his hand and Elliot gave it willingly. He seemed lost in his thoughts as he played with it, lacing his fingers gently and slowly into Elliot's. When fully laced he brought his hand to his lips and kissed each one of Elliot's knuckles.

Elliot smiled, and lifted his head to look at him. Ella had once described Damien as looking like a fallen angel or a vampire from a YA book. Elliot had laughed at the time, but in the firelight he understood what she meant. His strong jawline, nose and cheekbones were accented by the firelight, his pale skin snowy white. If he had normal eyes the illusion would be lost, but his eyes were darker than any that Elliot had ever seen. A black abyss to fall into and never escape. His shock of black hair was tousled today, perhaps from exhaustion, but it fell perfectly around his equally dark brows.

Damien must have felt Elliot's gaze as he turned those dark eyes on him. Elliot could feel the hunger burning into him, the firelight dancing, the twinkle of excitement and desire. He wished he could hear his thoughts. To know what he saw in these moments, to know if his uncontrollable need was as great as Elliot's.

Their lips met gently at first. Warm thrills passed through his veins, as he felt Damien's lips and tongue tangling with his own. Damien's hand moved up his neck, moving into his hair and gripping it tightly. Elliot half gasped, half moaned, signalling Damien to kiss him more intently.

His weight pushed Elliot backwards further and further until he was lying on the sofa cushions, Damien loomed over him pushing one hand up under his shirt, the other holding his face possessively.

Elliot's own hands pulled at Damien's jacket, pulling his body closer to him, feeling his body press against him, his groin was hard as it ground against Elliot's turning him on more and more.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw movement, a gasp, a flash of blonde hair.

"Damien, Damien stop," he said pushing him away and sitting up, looking towards the doorway.

"What?" He asked, following his gaze and turning back to him puzzled.

"I thought I saw..." Elliot faltered. Had he imagined Mrs Parker? She had been watching them, or had she? Maybe she had come in by accident? But then she had disappeared so quickly.

"It doesn't matter," he said, "I must have imagined it."

Damien frowned, looking towards the doorway, but then looked back at Elliot, he seemed to be looking at his disheveled appearance and smirked slightly.

"Wait for me upstairs, I'll tidy up down here and join you."

Elliot didn't need telling twice. With one more long kiss that was painfully difficult to break, he stood and walked quietly from the room, glancing back at Damien for one moment who had his back to him, returning the sofa cushions to the correct places.

He headed up the stairs and into Damien's room. He turned on one of the lamps beside the bed and then undressed, folding his clothes onto the empty chair by the bathroom.

Once undressed he knelt at the foot of the bed and waited. Even after many nights of this, he still found this part of the night a huge turn on. The vulnerability, the wondering of what Damien would do, the fulfilling of this need to please always got his heart beating faster, his cock starting to rise.

He heard Damien enter the room, the door shutting softly behind him, but he did not lift his head. He knew Damien would not be impressed if he forgot, and besides, the wait was so hot. He bit his lip as he looked down at the carpet, anticipation for a touch, sound or sight driving his body into overdrive.

He flinched as he felt Damien's hand caress his shoulders, massaging them gently. Then very gently, he put a blindfold over his eyes. He liked this, although he wanted to see Damien, every sense grew more intense when blindfolded, and Damien himself seemed to become more experimental. He felt his presence come closer, and then felt lips at his collarbone, he sighed as he moved up his neck, his jaw, and then to his mouth. He moaned into the kiss and then Damien pulled away, leaving him breathless for more.

Damien guided him up and towards the bed, seemingly enjoying his vulnerability as he felt blindly for the bed posts. He climbed onto the bed and Damien instructed him to lie on his back.

He did, his arms hanging loosely out at his sides. The bed was soft and warm, and he felt like he was lying on a cloud. He felt Damien tie what felt like fabric around his wrist, and then the other. With an experimental tug he knew he was restrained.

He felt incredibly horny now, the position turned him on and he was desperate for Damien to clamber above him, to smell him, to feel his touch, to feel him inside him. But nothing.

He strained, listening for another sound, feeling for another sensation, but Damien seemed to be taking his time tonight.

It was with a start that he felt something very cold at his navel, then again a little higher, slowly the cool spots slid and combined in a little pool at his bellybutton. He realised it was icy cold water. Just as he made this realisation he gasped as a freezing cold hard something moved up from his bellybutton and up his chest.

Damien must be holding an ice cube, and was running it along his body. As he moved higher, he circled the ice cube around each nipple, Elliot shuddered in delight from the chilly sensation.

"How does that feel?"

"Good sir," Elliot whispered, biting his lip.

Then he felt the bed move, another icy cold cube was running up his arm, but he could feel something different about it this time. It took a moment to realise in his blindfolded state it was held in Damien's mouth. He ran it up Elliot's neck where he had kissed before, leaving a trail of cool water up to his jaw, to his mouth.

Elliot opened his mouth and took the small cube into his mouth. Damien's lips and tongue were cold as they kissed, the ice cube melting to water in the heat of the exchange.

His cold lips kissed back down and soon reached his pelvis. He moaned as Damien inched his lips closer and closer to his throbbing penis. He continued to tease him, his mouth kissing closer and closer to his penis and then moving away again.

He groaned in desperation, moving his hips eagerly. Damien pushed his hips down to the bed forcefully.

"Oh no you don't," he chastised.

"Please sir," he moaned, but Damien said nothing. He wished he could see him, but the black blindfold obscured everything.

Damien was driving him mad with desire, and he knew that was exactly what he wanted. He waited, the seconds of nothing seemed to drag on and on. Then suddenly the blindfold was pulled from his face roughly. Even though the room was dim he winced at the sudden light. Damien had removed his clothes and looked down at him from beside the bed. Elliot's eyes drifted from his rock

hard cock, to his smooth midriff, his well toned chest to his collarbones as sharp as knives. Then up his broad neck to his face, hard and half concealed in the shadow of his falling hair.

Damien seemed to be savouring the view as much as he was because hks eyes burned into him.

"As much as I enjoy seeing you blindfolded, I wanted to see your eyes," he whispered, stroking Elliots hair free from his face and gazing at him.

He understood the sentiment, he was transfixed by Damien's eyes every waking minute of the day and often in his dreams too. If Damien felt an ounce of the same thing then it was amazing he had lasted so long with the blindfold at all.

Damien climbed over him, and Elliot's wrists strained against the ties. He wanted to run his hands down his chest, to dig his fingers into his back. Damien was enjoying his frustration as he smiled his one sided smile, the one he did whenever Elliot had amused him in some way. He settled himself down straddling his legs. He could feel Damien's penis growing by the second against his leg, but Damien did not break his eye contact. Slowly he wrapped his hand around Elliot's and stroked up and down almost lazily, watching Elliot's reaction. His hand was slick with cool lube and Elliot moaned softly at the sensation, feeling his back arch and his bones quiver in excitement. But he didn't bear break Damien's gaze. It was almost as if he was in a trance, and to break it would shatter the moment. Damien's grip tightened and be began to pulse up and down with more insistency, hovering around the sensitive tip, watching every reaction and fine tuning his response accordingly. Elliot couldn't hold in his moans how and his eyelids began to feel heavy, his neck tight.

"Don't look away," Damien ordered, and Elliot complied, feeling like he was falling into a black hole of pleasure shaped like Damien's eyes. Then Damien stopped, he reached for Elliot's legs and pushed them upwards, Elliot's breath caught.

"Please sir, please I want you inside me so bad," he heard his voice begging from what felt like miles above him at the surface of the black hole he was sinking into.

Damien smeared what was left of the lube against Elliot's asshole and onto his cock, readying himself to enter him. Elliot felt a momentary panic, he had never gone in without preparing him first.